Passion and Lust Lost Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are six ropes on the bed. Four have cuffs. Two have clips. Each of you take a rope and tie her up, attaching a cuff to either a wrist or ankle. The two clips attach to the ring on her training collar." Spread eagle, the slave had limited movement but enough to rotate her hips. "Those wishing to fuck her tied up choose your order. The rest of you give them room. The slave's mouth is available to all of you at any time. The only exception is priority given to the slave having just cum in her for her to clean. You may begin. Go at it, she's yours but remember the limits given you last week. You may also talk." With that Mistress Shannon sat down and gave her feet a much needed rest.

Two chose to fuck her tied up. The first got between her legs and started licking and teasing her clit. He was a skilled lover and soon had her withering and moaning. Moving up he held his cock and traced her slit top to bottom several times before slapping her clit with it. "Oh, God! Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, now goddamn it." Without checking to see if she had enough lubrication [she did] he positioned himself at her entrance and slowly pushed until their pubic bones met. She grunted and pushed back with every thrust. "That's right, fuck me you son of a bitch. Fuck me harder!"

Once he found his rhythm he started fucking her according to his needs ignoring her pleas. She quickly adjusted to himand was soon in sync. Their thrashing continued with her occasionally cursing and screaming. All the while she had a cock in one hand and another in her mouth. Her movements were so animated those around the bed gave him encouragement to fuck her harder still. He did and they quickly reached their climaxes, him grunting, her keening, "AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEE."

He gently continued pumping her to prolong his enjoyment while she fought through the aftershocks of her orgasm. Her chest heaving, she thanked him as she tried to take in more air. After he withdrew, moved to her head, and kissed her while gently kneading her breasts she sucked and cleaned their juices from his dick. The second slave orally stimulated her as well but kept clear of her vagina. She was soon panting and demanding he mount her. At this point it was obvious that she had enough lubrication and was stretched out enough that restraint and consideration of her wasn't needed. He put the head of his dick between the folds of her pussy and drove in with a single hard shove to the cheers and encouragement of the others. He was rougher in than the first slave. So much so that Mistress Shannon came over to make sure things weren't getting out of hand. Seeing Jill thrusting back just as hard she allowed them to continue.

More verbal than the first slave, the second was calling her whore, bitch, cunt and everything else that came to mind. Giving as good as she got Jill called him a son of a bitch, bastard and motherfucker just as emphatically. With this treatment they soon reached their climaxes. He said, "Take that, you bitch" as he pumped to wring the last of his cum from his dick. She goaded him by demanding he fill her up.

As before he withdrew and moved around the bed to kiss her and then offered his dick for her to clean. Mistress Shannon instructed that the cuffs be removed but the clipped training collar remain. "Throughout this afternoon her training collar will stay in place attached to the ropes while she is on the bed to remind you and her of her status, slave. Untie the collar ropes from the bed." At this point Mistress Shannon left it up to the slaves to have Jill assume whichever position they wanted. While Mistress Shannon was instructing the men Jill leaned over the edge of the bed and, grabbing the nearest thigh, pulled its owner to her and took his cock in her mouth sucking it all the while.

Her collar ropes free she got on all fours and asked, "Who's next?" From there it was one slave after another until all had cum. Jill came with four of them.

"Alright, unclip her collar ropes but leave the collar on. Slave, get washcloths and towels, and clean those slaves. Don't forget their scrotums."

"Mistress, I'm leaking. Their cum is running down my thighs. May I clean myself first?"

"No, you will clean the slaves first. Attend to their needs, then and only then may you attend your own."

"Yes, Mistress."

"This is a rest period. You may use the bathroom or simply relax. When the slave returns after cleaning herself we will adjourn to the family room for refreshments. She will serve us." After cleaning the last of the men Jill stole out of the bedroom to another bathroom to douche, wash up, and restore her hair and makeup. Returning to the master bedroom, she was instructed to give each of the men a towel to wrap around their waists. She was not allowed to cover herself. They left with Mistress Shannon leading the way. Jill followed last.

Jill made martinis for Mistress Shannon and herself but set hers aside until all were served. Everyone but her was seated. Billy and Jimmy shared scotch while the rest had beer. Jill carried a tray of finger food around for each to sample. After ten minutes or so of voluntary silence Mistress Shannon dismissed them to the second floor telling Jill to stay behind.

"Well, what do you think? Is this going as you expected?"

"I'm very happy with your performance. They don't know if you're the real deal or just acting at it. If I didn't know better I'd think you're real. This is great. I can't wait to get back."

"Are you alright? Are you sore, or anything?"

"Well, I'm a little stretched out but that will take care of itself. I used plenty of lube before we started so I'm okay."

"How's the sex?"

"Oh, my God! It's great. I feel full and totally satisfied. All of my senses are tingling and my libido is off the chart. I don't know where the second round will take me but I can't wait to find out. Angie, you should do this. It's like nothing I've ever felt before."

"I'll have to think about that. We'll have to see how the second round goes first.

"Here, let me make us another martini. I'll show you how it's done."

After relaxing an additional fifteen minutes or so the women slipped back into role andreturned to the bedroom. "Slave, get on the bed and assume the position. Slaves, do any of you wish to to fuck the slave bound? No? Well, do any of you wish to be bound and have the slave fuck you? We have a taker. Very well, Slave Jose [Joe]. Get on the bed. The slave will tie you hand and foot. Slave Damon. After she is done re-attach the slave's training collar ropes. Slave, pleasure the slave to arouse his penis and then fuck him. You may all proceed as before."

Jill lay full length on Joe and slowly ground her pussy into his groin while kissing his chest and teasing his nipples. As she felt his reaction she slowly moved up on her elbows placing a nipple at his mouth and then pulled back. Straining to kiss and suck it Joe was rewarded as she lowered herself. Dry humping his abdomen she gave him a long deep kiss as she squirmed to rub herself on him head to foot. His erection quickly returned causing her to break off the kiss and move down to his cock. More so than with any other slave she made love to his dick eliciting moans and groans from Joe. He thrust his dick at her but was limited by the ropes. She was drawing her efforts out making his pain exquisite in anticipation.

Judging him to be ready she sat up and then moved above him, grabbed his dick and held it to her pussy. Very slowly she sat down on him occasionally disrupting her descent with little movements straightening up and then resuming her downward movement. Her coital dance was appreciated by the slaves as they encouraged her to make his fucking last. Fully seated on his dick Jill rotated her hips with a slow rocking motion until he started thrusting back. Increasing her tempo she bent over placing kisses on his neck and lips. "Oooooh, yes, baby. I like fucking my men this way. This way I can give you the full benefit of my muscles and body. Did you feel that? I'm using my pussy to milk your cock. I want that cum. Here, let me pull it from you." Jill's movements quickened as she road him harder, slamming into him as she contracted her muscles while feverishly rubbing her clit. It wasn't long before both were ready to cum. She approached her climax, he came.

Closely monitoring Jill's progress Mistress Shannon commanded her to stop after Joe came. "But, Mistress, I haven't cum, yet!"

"Your needs are unimportant and irrelevant! You are here to pleasure the slaves. Now, get off that slave and pleasure the next." To emphasize her point Mistress Shannon gave Jill two very sharp slaps on her ass with the crop leaving red welts. "Not another word or I'll use the paddle on you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Jill quickly got off Joe, her eyes welling up and waited for the next slave. After that she was soundly fucked by the remaining slaves. Mistress Shannon's disciplining of Jill reinforced everyone's need to put their pleasure first to the point of disregarding hers. Even so, she climaxed with all the remaining.

After each had gotten off a second time Mistress Shannon asked if any were capable of cumming a third time. Most begged off but Jimmy and Al [Hal] thought they might. Thinking he was ready before Jimmy, Al came forward first. After changing positions several times while fucking her he pulled out and jerked off shooting his cum on her face and chest. She had her mouth open but did not receive any of him. Jimmy fucked her less forcefully and longer. When ready he laid his dick on her tongue and got most of his cum in her mouth. Smiling, she held her mouth open to show him his semen. Scrapping Al's cum off her face and chest she licked her fingers adding his to the mix. Showing their semen to the other slaves she slowly swallowed. After showing them all an empty mouth she got off the bed to their applause.

"Well done, Slave. Give them towels. Slaves, you shall take showers to remove all evidence of your fucking this afternoon. Upon completion go to the front room and get dressed. Remember to keep your masks on until you are dismissed. Once dressed wait for me in the family room for last minute instructions. Now, get cleaned up." Turning to Jill she said, "Slave, clean yourself up and come to the family room. Leave your mask and training collar on."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Slave Damon, remove the slave's ropes."

"Yes, Mistress."

Final Instructions

Jill circulated among the slaves and her mistress offering refreshments and food. She remained the only one naked. As she approached each she was fondled, stroked, finger fucked and kissed. Each was reluctant to let the afternoon end and sought to prolong it.

Mistress Shannon lectured the slaves on the need to keep the day's events quite, as quiet as they had the first gangbang. "Normally I would have the slave give each of you a blow job before you leave but in light of the time and your depletion I'll forego giving her that opportunity. I do have one remaining item. Slave Jill, attend me."

Jill stood in front of her mistress in the submissive position. With her back to the slaves all could see two angry red welts on her ass. "As you know, someone was thoughtful enough to give Slave Jill an Aphrodite charm at your first gangbang. In commemoration of today I give her a gold charm of the number 2 to be worn with Aphrodite. Two, of course, honors her second gangbang." After the applause and cheering died down she said, "It is time to end this happy occasion. Please follow me to the front door where we can say our goodbyes. Slave Jill, follow me."

Stationed in the front foyer, Jill hugged and kissed each slave as they filed past, thanking them for fucking her. Mistress Shannon was just inside the door. As each slave stood submissively in front of her she said, "You are acceptable."

Each replied, "Thank you, Mistress."

"Don't forget to remove your mask" was the last thing she said to each. As they turned away and stepped to the threshold she swatted each with her crop.

Cool Down

"Holy Shit!!! That was awesome. I've never experienced anything like that. Jill, this idea of yours surpasses everything we've ever done. I love you for thinking it up. I love you for getting me involved. God, you are the sexist woman alive. You had all of us turned on from start to finish.'

Curled up on the couch with a martini still naked, her pussy and ass peeking out she said, "Thank you, Billy. It was great for me, too. I'm so glad you agreed to do this with me. It's so much better this way than the first time."

While they were talking Angela sat down and carefully removed her gloves and boots. "Ooooh, that feels good" was all she could say as her feet came clear of their bindings. Massaging them she asked, "How did those Chinese women do this? Jill, I don't know how you survived today. To be fucked by so many guys, aren't you sore?" Off came the skull cap and in went a deep draught of her martini.

"Sure, I'm a little sore but it was worth it. I'm sitting here in a warm afterglow that can only come from deep, deep satisfaction. I mean, every part of me is alive and feels good.

"I want to thank you for helping out. You set the right tone at the beginning and carried it throughout. It was marvelous to see you discipline those guys when they got out of line. I'll bet they wouldn't take that from their wives! Hah. Which reminds me, you bitch. What was the deal with wailing on me? I'm still sore and I bet still red."

"Well, of course you are. If I had patted your behind it would have sent a message to the others that we were just play acting. I had to sell it. Hey, this way you got the living shit fucked out of you. Wasn't that your purpose all along?

"You'll have to excuse me, this stuff sticks. My skin can't breathe. I'm covered in sweat. Billy, get me a towel, will ya?"

Billy returned as Angela was peeling the off her pants. "Tell you what, I'm going to take a shower. Billy, want to come up and help?"

"No can do. I gotta keep you an honest woman. Remember your promise to Doug? Tell you what I will do. Come down here after the shower and I'll dry you off. That way I won't be really be touching you. Okay?"

"Be back in a few."

Billy sat next to Jill, leaned over and gave her a kiss. "I love you, Honey and what you do to me. I used to think the passion and lust had gone out of our marriage, not any longer. I'm still turned on and want to make love to you right now."

"It's all I can do to keep myself from climbing all over you." She put her martini down and leaned back pulling him with her. Her juices were flowing and he had a raging hard on. As he removed his clothes Angie returned with her hair wrapped in a towel, carrying another.

"Haven't you two had enough? For Christ's sakes, do I have to throw water on you? Does this mean I have to dry myself off?"

"Go ahead, Honey, I know you want to feel her up. I'll just watch."

Billy got up and taking the towel from Angie he started on her back. She lifted her arms and spread her legs to help him thoroughly dry her. He spent a lot of time in the crack of her ass. She told him that her asshole was particularly wet and asked him to make sure it was dry before asking her to turn around.

Turning her he carefully dabbed her eyelids dry and spent a little time on her ear lobes. Moving to her chest he got her breasts completely dry but seemed to have trouble getting the last little bit of moisture from her nipples. Moving south he rubbed her abdomen in soft circles and removed the water from her navel. At her pussy he carefully dried both sets of lips making sure he accidently caressed her clitoris, several times. Rubbing her legs down he squatted on the floor, took one foot and then the other into the towel massaging each toe. Last, he kissed the souls of each foot before sucking her big toes. "There, that aught to do it."

"Not quite, I have to thank you for that wonderful massage." Angie wrapped one arm around his waist and the other around his neck pulling him to her lips. Giving him a long passionate kiss she dry humped his leg leaving it moist with her juices. "Too bad I gotta go. We could do some serious fucking here, huh, Jill? Just like old times."

"Good old times."

With that she quickly dressed and left giving each a kiss. "Doug won't believe this!"

"Honey, let's go upstairs and make mad passionate love like we used to."