Passionate Crossing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened both drinks and filled the glasses. He handed her a glass and then touched it with his while saying, "Here's to a clean and comfortable night in Miami." She laughed at the nuttiness of the statement, eliciting laughter from him as well. Brad looked at her closely, as if he was looking through her eyes and into her soul. "You look much happier than earlier," he said.

"Thanks to you." She put her hand on his. Now, it was Brad's turn to become excited as her hand lingered on top of his. A woman's soft touch was the subject of many of his dreams while deployed. Brad could feel it begin to stir his loins, but didn't want to move his hand. Kim must have sensed something was wrong and took her hand off of his and grabbed a roll. They sat on the couch devouring the rolls and soon were done.

They sat again in uncomfortable silence before Kim announced, "I am going to take a shower," before glancing at her watch and noting with dismay how early in the evening it still was.

"Sure," Brad said, standing up as she left the room. He was secretly relieved that she'd be away from him for a while to allow him time to get back under control.

Kim went into the bedroom and picked up her small bag of shower necessities and dug a pair of comfortable pajamas from her suitcase. Going into the bathroom, she carefully locked both doors to keep accidental sightings down to a minimum. Striping off travel weary clothes and dropping them on the floor, she started the shower and set out her shampoo and stuff.

Kim relished the feel of the hot water. The spray wasn't very strong, typical of hotels everywhere, but as the day's grime and worries began to wash away, it didn't matter anymore. Soon, she had suds of soap and shampoo trailing down her body. She paused as her fingers brushed over the carefully trimmed mound between her legs.

With one hand cupping her full breast and lightly playing with the nipple, she slid a finger into the moist folds between her legs. She quickly bit her lip to quiet the moan that slipped out. At the thought of Brad hearing her, Kim pulled her hands back into safer territory. She'd simply die of embarrassment if she knew he had heard her relieving herself. The ache between her legs would just have to stay there.

When Daniel had broken up with her, Kim was afraid that she'd never again find someone that could make her juices flow. She never dreamed of running into a wickedly good looking man in uniform, though. Picturing the dark good looks of the man sitting in the other room, her breathing quickened and Kim stuck her head back under the hot spray in an effort to rid herself of the image.

She quickly finished up, washing her soft brown hair. She'd had it trimmed to just below her shoulders before the trip since she didn't know what kind of conditions she'd be up against in Haiti. Rinsing soap from her body, she pushed on the slight pouch of tummy and full hips. Kim wasn't happy with the extra ten pounds she was carrying, but was depending on all the hard work she was facing to trim it off.

Flipping off the shower, she got out and quickly dried off. Still standing naked, she reached into her bag and pulled out her favorite body lotion. The room was soon filled with the scent that had enticed Brad earlier. Putting everything away, Kim slipped into her favorite soft pink pajama shorts and tank top and then grabbed the hair dryer hanging on the wall to fluff out her hair into soft waves.

She went back into the bedroom and set everything aside to be dealt with in the morning. As the storm still raged outside, Kim was grateful once more at Brad's presence in the other room. Her childhood fears still plagued her and she really needed a friendly face. Plus, it was still way too early to try to sleep so she headed back out to the couch and Brad.

When she entered the sitting room, she found Brad sitting on the couch in a pair of shorts and a tank top. When he looked up, he had to do a double take at the young woman in a tank top and pair of pajama shorts. Her firm "C" cup breasts jiggled a little as she walked in and he could see that her nipples were barely erect. She was an attractive woman with curves in all the right places. Not like some of those models or his soon to be ex-wife that was a marathon runner and had no shape to her. No, Kim was certainly a woman. When she got closer to the couch, the scent of her body lotion hit him as it did earlier. It was womanly, but not flowery. He liked it and the whole Kim package turned him on. He maneuvered a little bit on the couch to give her room, as well as readjust his growing member. He didn't want her to think he was a pervert or anything.

They watched the news and weather, hoping that the rain was going to stop soon. Neither of them wanted to spend another day or night in Miami. The weather story was gloomy and there was still a large band of bad storms heading over Miami. "Enough of that," Brad said. "What would you like to watch?" Just then a bolt of lightning struck the top of the hotel, just 4 floors above them, making a deafening crash. The lights flickered on and off briefly. Kim screamed and jumped, ending up against Brad, who immediately wrapped one arm around her and put his hand on her shoulder, telling her all was going to be okay. Brad could feel her shaking and put his other arm around her to comfort her. Another strike nearby lit up the room and Kim was practically in his lap. Brad gently rubbed her soft arm with his calloused hand. Before he could tell her all was going to be okay, another bolt of lightning hit the hotel and the lights went out.

Brad tried to get up, but Kim wrapped her arms around his firm torso and lay her head on his chest. His heart was beating slowly despite the lightening and it gave her a soothing comfort. "Kim, I am just going to get up for a moment and get something out of my bag. I am not going far and will be right back."

Brad slowly and gently got up, dug a couple of light sticks from his bag and returned to the couch next to Kim who immediately closed the distance so she had body contact with him. Brad ripped open the plastic packaging and snapped the first stick. He did the same for the second and in no time there was a little light in the room. He looked down at Kim and could see the tears still streaming down from her eyes. He reached toward her cheek and used the middle joint of his index finger to gently wipe away her tear. She watched as he brought his finger to his lips and tasted her tear.

"You must be on a low sodium diet." he said with a smile. Despite all that was happening, Kim laughed. She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed. She felt so safe and secure in the arms of this man. She didn't know in what kind of shape she would be in if he wasn't here. Brad lay back against the couch and wrapped his muscular arms around her holding her tight. There, in his safe and secure arms, Kim fell asleep.

Not wanting to wake her, Brad waited for about 10 minutes before picking her up and taking her into the bedroom where he laid her down and covered her with the sheet and blanket. He quickly returned to the sitting room and flipped the couch into an uncomfortable looking sofa bed. Wanting to wash off some of the grime he acquired during his journey he retrieved his shaving kit from the other room and grabbing the light sticks, made his way to the bathroom to take a shower. He left the bathroom door on his side of the room open just a crack so he could hear if something happened to Kim.

When he entered the bathroom he couldn't help to notice all of Kim's lotions, shampoo, conditioner, make-up, etc. that took up half of the counter. He ruefully shook his head over women and their stuff, laid his shaving kit down, set the light sticks around the room so he could see, and got into the shower. Brad allowed the hot water to run down his back for a while and then scrubbed himself clean. He opened the shower curtain and stepped out onto the mat.

When the lights suddenly blinked back on and the TV came back to life, Kim jerked awake. She sat up and looked around in confusion, wondering how she'd ended up in the bed. Her fear that Brad had left her alone, had her jumping from the bed and scrambling from the room. Standing in the center of the sitting room, she saw him in the bathroom.

Looking through the slightly open door she watched him dry off and her body began to tingle once more. His member was no monster but a good 7 inches semi-erect. His body was toned but not overly muscular. There were a few large scars on his back and an indentation that was a little purple. She knew from experience that the indentation was a scar from a bullet wound. She couldn't move fast enough as he started to exit the bathroom and got caught staring at him.

Embarrassment turned her cheeks a bright pink, but her body seemed out of her control. Without a word she moved behind him and reached for the scars on his back. Her heart ached at how close he had come and how much pain he must have been in. She gently ran her fingertips over them and placed her lips against the puckered scar. Brad gasped and pulled her around to face him. It was when she looked up at him that he leaned over and kissed her.

The first kiss was soft and a little more than a peck on the lips. The second was a little sultrier and then it turned into unbridled passion as her head tilted slightly and their mouths were sealed together. His tongue ran over hers flicking it and swirling around it. Brad took Kim into his arms and held her tight as they continued to kiss. She could then feel his 7 inches growing as they kissed and her hands roamed over his muscular back. He tried to back his hips away so she could not feel just how excited he was, but she realized it and grabbed his buttocks and pulled him against her.

She then backed away from the bathroom door to the sofa bed, pulling him with her and sat down aligning her face with his pulsating manhood. Kim stroked his cock with her soft hands. Brad's penis appreciated the change from the calloused hand that pumped it during periods of masturbation when he needed relief. She then lowered her mouth onto what was now a fully erect 8 inches.

Although Kim was no master at oral sex, Daniel hadn't cared for it. She had read numerous articles and the book "Oral Sex for Dummies". Brad's hands rested comfortably on the side of her head and he moaned at the soft warm sensation of her mouth sucking on his cock. His breathing was picking up and he could feel that he was losing control. He didn't want this to be a slam bam thank you ma'am experience for her. He grasped her under her arms and picked her up. His cock made a popping noise when it left her mouth.

She looked at him confused. "Am I doing something wrong?"

"No," Brad replied, "The problem is you're doing it too damn good." This brought another bright smile from Kim as he pulled the tank top over her head and kissed the side of her neck while he began to caress her breast with his hands. Although his hands were rough they felt so good on her breast that she let out a pleasurable sigh. Brad alternated kisses and short flicks of his tongue from her neck down across her breasts and over her abdomen where he outlined the top of her shorts.

While kissing her soft abdomen, he slowly pulled down the shorts, revealing a small patch of blond pubic hair. Brad guided her right leg onto the sofa bed and gently trailed kisses and flicks of his tongue to her pussy, the lips of which were already swelled with blood. With Brad's broad tongue, he started at the bottom of her pussy and traveled over her lips and then over her clit. Another moan of pleasure from Kim who believed she never in her life experienced something this erotic. After a few more strokes of his tongue, he sucked her clit into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it.

Kim's hands went straight to the back of his head and pressed his face against her pussy. It took only a couple of more swirls of the tongue and Kim shuddered in orgasm. Brad lay her back on the sofa bed to let her recover and lay beside her continuing to caress her arms, shoulders, breasts, and abdomen. He spotted a glass on the end table and retrieved an ice cube from it. He started at the side of her neck. Initially the ice made Kim shriek and giggle, but she grew used to it as it traveled down the side of her neck and over her shoulder leaving a thin line of water. Brad then traced around the outside of her breast and then under it until it came up between her breasts and over to her right nipple. Brad traced her areola and watched her nipple respond by growing firm. He removed the ice cube and put his warm mouth over her nipple and gently swirled his tongue around it. Kim's hand made its way to his head where she ran her hand through his short hair while he warmed her nipple with his tongue.

Brad put the ice cube in his mouth and placed a trail of kisses from Kim's breast down to her abdomen and then to her clit. By the time he got there the ice cube had melted but left his tongue cold. Brad slid his tongue out and flicked it against Kim's clit. Kim gasped and had to catch her breath as he eased two fingers into her pussy. When Brad added a third finger, stretching her pussy, she responded with a deep moan. "Oh my," she added as he began a slow steady rhythm. Kim could feel her orgasm start to build. "Oh God," she said as her breathing was shallow and rapid.

Brad curved his finger hitting her "G" spot just right. "Yes, oh yes, please don't stop," Kim cried. Brad concentrated on her "G" spot while sucking her clit driving, her crazy and making Kim moan continuously. Kim's hands went to her breasts, the nipples erect between her fingers, as she massaged them. It was moments later that Kim arched her back and shuddered, exploding in an orgasm that took over her body making it convulse and shake. Brad eased his attack on her pussy and lowered her back to the bed.

Kim struggled to get her breathing back under control. She was gasping and panting, her body surging through wave after wave of orgasm. Daniel may have been the only person she'd ever been with, but what they had was nothing compared to the intense passionate assault this stranger had just put her through. As she started to relax once more, insecurities flooded her mind.

How was she going to give him the same pleasure he had just given her? With her head nestled on his shoulder, her fingers began to explore his chest, lingering over the hard little nubs of his nipples. They sat flat on his well-formed chest and in curiosity; she slid over his body to have a taste.

Flicking her tongue out, she lightly licked his male nipple and heard his sudden gasp. Feeling naughty, she very lightly bit down. Brad groaned and his hands shot into her hair. Kim couldn't tell if he was pulling her away or urging her to do more. She continued to lick and suck the nipple before kissing a trail over to test out the other one.

Her leg slid in between his and she felt his throbbing hard rod against her thigh. Shifting, she positioned her very wet pussy over it and slowly began to slide up and down its length. While her mouth was busy leaving kisses and nibbles across his neck, up to his ear for a little bite and back down again, she slowly coated his penis with her juices. Kim could feel the tension building in Brad's body, but he made no move to take over.

She laid her lips over his, sucking his tongue into her mouth while at the same time, lifted her hips just enough so his bobbing penis lined up with her entrance. Keeping her mouth fused to his, she pressed down, carefully taking him inside her. She captured Brad's deep anguished groan with her mouth and felt his hands grip her hips hard.
Kim sat up, taking Brad deeper inside her body. The orgasms she'd already had took the edge off so she was able to keep her movements slow and sure. He was big enough that it was a tight fit and she had to work her hips a bit, up and down, taking him deeper and deeper. The pleasure was intense, filling her, stretching her tight.

Finally she had him as deep as she could get him, and looked down into his eyes. They were nearly black with need and control, but still he let her set the pace. His hands left her hips to latch onto her thighs, giving her more freedom to move. Her full breasts bounced lightly and she reached up to cup them and gave her nipples a squeeze as she began to ride.

She slowly moved her hips back and forth, rocking against him. She could feel the fat head of his penis as it rubbed deep inside her, catching her "G" spot with every thrust. The passion began to build once more and her breathing quickened. Brad's fingers dug into her plump creamy thighs until finally he could lie still no longer.

The woman was surely part witch, Brad thought,to be able to drive him to such heights as this. Her slow rocking was only inflaming him and he was afraid he'd soon lose all control. He couldn't remember ever being so worked up, so freaking ready to explode. But she held him just on the edge, not letting him over. Reaching up, he slid a hand behind her neck and pulled her roughly down, fusing his mouth to hers.

Holding her tightly against him, he flipped them over on the bed so she was tucked underneath him. "God you're driving me insane woman," he whispered. Taking a moment to draw tight tasty nipples in his mouth and lave them with his tongue, he drew up his knees. Slipping his arms under her knees, he pulled them up high, lifting her hips slightly.

Bracing himself with his hands, he secured her legs and began to move. Her pussy was so tight, she was so wet. He pulled out of her completely and then swiftly plunged in deep causing Kim to nearly scream. Brad repeated his action, pulling out and then slamming home, driving Kim higher and higher.

As he moved faster and faster, pounding into her soft tight body, Kim began to wonder if her head was going to completely explode. She was gripping her breasts and squeezing, reaching for his body, raking her nails down his chest. Becoming more and more frantic as he pounded into her, she pulled on her knees, arching her hips up higher, meeting his thrusts.

The pressure built so hard, so hot. In an effort to find release, Kim slipped a hand down and began to furiously rub at her clit. With louder and louder keening wails, and with Brad nailing her "G" spot almost continuously, she finally exploded around him. Shaking and quivering, her pussy walls grasping and milking, spasms rocking deep inside her, Kim felt wave after wave of the most intense orgasm she'd ever had slam into her.

Brad gave a harsh shout and felt his own world implode. As his release rocked through him, he shot load after load deep inside her. He began to think his balls would never run dry, as his orgasm just keep on going. Eventually though, his body had enough and he collapsed weakly down on top of her.

They were covered in sweat and their mingled sex juices and neither could seem to move. The only sounds were the storm outside and their ragged breathing. Kim drifted off to sleep once more, safe, secure and sated in Brad's arms. He laid a hand over soft breast and stared at the stark tan line circling his finger. He wasn't divorced at this point and that meant that he had just been unfaithful to his wife. How could he look at her straight in the eye when they met? Would she see the deceit in his eyes, in his face, his actions?

He looked over at Kim, she was an attractive woman, the kind of woman that would make any man proud, including of course himself. She had the world in front of her though and was off to fulfill and dream, a desire, and nothing should come between her and that dream. Brad didn't want to ruin that for her. He didn't want her to feel anything for him, just be glad that they enjoyed a night together, a night that could have been miserable for the two of them.