Passionate Crossing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his fingers through her hair and caressed the back of her neck. She let out a sleepy moan, plopped her arm across his chest and snuggled up to him. Brad new that he had to separate himself from her or his cock would be hard as a rock again and he would be looking to bury it inside of her again. Brad grabbed a pillow and slowly pulled it between the two of them while he inched away. Once in position, it replaced his chest and he slowly got out of bed.

Quietly grabbing his things, he went into the bathroom to dress. Sitting at the small table, he found a note pad and pen. After watching Kim sleep for a bit, he wrote:

My Dearest Kim,
Thank you for a wonderful evening. I am so happy to have met an attractive, intelligent, and caring woman like yourself and had the opportunity to share an evening together. I wish you all the best in your travels and adventures and I know you will touch other people's hearts the way you did mine. I will never forget you, or the evening we spent together. Take care and I wish you God's speed.
Sincerely,
Brad

He folded the note and propped it up so she couldn't miss it. Moving to sit on the side of the bed, he gently brushed a lock of hair from her face. Staring at the quiet beauty in front of him, he vowed to himself to cherish their passionate crossing of paths that left him hope for the future. This soft vibrant woman had given his rough lonely life a beautiful and precious memory.

Leaning down, he very gently brushed his lips over her cheek. She moved towards him but didn't wake, only snuggling further down in the bed. As Brad noticed the storm had abated to a gentle rain, he felt safe in leaving her. With one last long look, he picked up his bag and very quietly left the room.