Passionate Heat from Bitter Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing he remembered was freezing to death. He knew he passed out from the numbness of the cold seeping into every pore of his body. He didn’t remember anything other than trying to find someplace warm. He had a vague notion that there was a bright warm light somewhere ahead of him and then he’d lost consciousness. Now he was prepared to accept that he’d finally passed over into the afterlife except for one small problem; he was sure that when you died and were reborn the first thing you consciously experienced wasn’t a hot, wet pussy enveloping your dearly departed cock.

It took him several seconds to even figure out what he was feeling. He was still cold—at least his legs and extremities were—but a large part of his body while not warm was at least not feeling frozen still. The center of his body seemed very warm, and moist, no wet he thought: warm and wet, and throbbing. Yes, he felt as if he had a huge erection and it was being caressed by something warm, wet and quite tight. It made no sense, if he was dead this wasn’t the way it should be, and if he was alive your surely didn’t come back from the brink of an ice age feeling as if you were having sex.

“Oh yes Pat, right there,” he heard and all the vapors of sleepy fog vaporized instantly. He was wide awake but still had his eyes shut. He didn’t want to open his eyes, and he had no idea why or what he’d expect. Pat? Why was he hearing Pat’s name? It made no sense. A split second later the fog that had given way to the unenlightening darkness in his mind snapped again into a lucid broad daylight of awareness. Everything came flooding back at once: the skiing, the fall into the icy water, the cabin and Julie building a fire. It should only be Julie here he thought as he realized that the pussy clamped upon his cock was quaking as if in orgasm.

“Pat?” Harry said in confusion as he opened his eyes.

There was a fire burning in the fireplace, he could partially make it out from behind something that was partially blocking his view. He was in a bed. He was naked in a bed. He was not alone. The red auburn hair that was partially obscuring his view of the fireplace smelled like only one woman he knew—Julie. They’d been friends long enough that he knew her smell almost as well as his wife’s’.

There was a different smell in the air too, similar and yet infused with Julie’s smell and he knew instantly it was the smell of her sex. It was intoxicating. His waking consciousness expanded fully and he realized that he had been having a wet dream just a few moments ago—the first one with a real woman.

He remembered that his hand had been caressing the clitoris of a faceless woman that he was fucking—in front of a fireplace. His hand moved and he realized that there wasn’t enough hair between the legs of the woman in front of him, and that she was soaking wet, her clitoris a hard throbbing bump. There was no way it was Connie, his wife, the only woman he’d made love to for the past several years. Connie hadn’t shaved her pubes bare in years, and the crotch under his hand had been virtually pube free. Feeling his hand again now that he was awake, he realized that it was still caressing a pube free crotch.

Harry’s cock swelled and jumped as he reached several quick conclusions. He couldn’t even begin to fathom a way that it could be true, but his cock had to be buried in Pat’s wife. That would partially explain having heard Pat’s name moaned out a couple of moments ago. If he was fucking Julie, then from the sound and feel of things, she was having a monstrous orgasm. Harry had stopped pumping his cock when he’d opened his eyes but it didn’t matter—Julie’s orgasm caused her to randomly squeeze his cock hard in a frenzied, chaotic orgy of ecstasy. She was fucking his cock purely with her cunt muscles, a sensation that Harry had never felt before.

“Oh yes Pat, yes,” he realized he heard her for the second time as his own erection jerked. His own excitement, coupled with the mind-blowing reality that hit both of his heads hard at the same time was too much. His consciousness became full a split second before his cock took over and started pumping hard again into Julie’s cunt.

He pumped his hips hard against her about eight times while his hands wrapped around her tight and enjoyed the feel of her stomach and her breasts. On the ninth thrust he lost it. His cock jerked and pressed deep into Julie, hard against her innermost depth as he felt himself spasm and let loose. His cock swelled and overflowed and sent a thick stream flying high into her womb.

“Julie, oh Julie,” he moaned as his orgasm overtook him and his body pressed tightly against her firm, tight ass. He felt her body for the first time in all of its wonderfully firm softness as he spasmed repeatedly inside of her, filling her pussy with his sperm.

“Julie, oh Julie,” she heard as her orgasmic contractions slowed and she began spiraling down. She was just beginning to return to her body from the high of her orgasm when the recognition of the voice moaning her name in deep passion slammed her hard back into herself.

She’d never heard that voice moan her name, much less in the midst of such a mind-blowing orgasm. Julie’s eyes jerked open at the sound of Harry’s voice as the precise instant that her dream lover left the R.E.M. state of sleep and continued on, crashing hard and throbbing into reality. Harry was coming inside of her.

Julie turned her head and was face to face with Harry as he filled her deeply and completely while his cock exploded; shooting his sperm inside of her. She just stared in shock as she realized where she was, what was happening, what had happened and why her dream lover had called her Connie. Her entire body stiffened instantly into horror and she inadvertently clamped her pussy muscles tight, squeezing Harry’s cock hard.

“Oh God,” Harry said as his eyes met Julies and she squeezed him harder than any woman ever had. He closed his eyes again as the sensation overwhelmed him.

In horror Julie realized that she was giving Harry intense pleasure as she’d squeezed him in horror at what was going on. She consciously relaxed and pulled away from him, sliding off of his shooting, sperming cock. She felt the wetness of warm sperm leaking out of her body at the same time that his last spurt shot across her lower back.

“What are we doing!” shouted Julie as she pulled away from Harry and ripped the covers off their bodies, leaving them both naked.

She stopped then and stared as a final spurt of sperm oozed out of his cock and onto the bed. His cock was long and thick. She realized that it was easily bigger than any cock she’d ever had—even years ago when she’d been in school. Pat’s cock was a decent size, but Harry’s was bigger still. Without meaning too Julie stared at Harry’s cock and then allowed her gaze to travel across the rest of his body.

His legs were well toned and firm, probably from all the exercising they all did and the training he was always doing, working out with Pat. Both of them were avid joggers but it seemed that working out did more for Harry than Julie could have imagined. There was a slight roundness to his belly but it wasn’t overly large or noticeably fat. Her eyes traveled up from his hairy belly to his chest and admired the firm pecs that were slightly sparkling in the firelight. She’d always wondered what Harry looked like naked.

It was only natural she figured, they’d know each other for a long time and she was constantly wondering what men looked like once you took away all of their clothes. Hell, she’d even discussed his naked body with Connie on those rare occasions when abundant alcohol and late nights had led their conversations astray. Nothing Connie had ever said could have prepared her for the real thing though. She stared speechless and open mouthed at his body while she felt the cold air of the cabin caressing her still damp body. The warm wetness of their abruptly severed union was slowly running down the inside of her thigh.

Harry was speechless. His initial shock as she screamed “what are we doing” while pulling herself off of his orgasming cock was stopped cold by the vision of her naked body before him. She was on the edge of the bed, naked before him, the afterglow of sex glistening off her body as the firelight caressed it just so. The fading sunlight trickling through the dusty windows added an almost ethereal quality to her body. She was gorgeous.

Harry would have never figured her nakedness to be as stunning as she was now before him. Julie always dressed conservatively and wore outfits that would have never gotten a rise out of the most abstinent monk. It wasn’t possible to get a good idea of what her body truly looked like. The missing pieces of his imagination were filling in with the quick snapshots of his mental camera.

Her breasts were the first thing he noticed, they seemed bigger than he would have thought. They were also very firm and had that swelled roundness to them that allowed them to lie back upon her chest slightly tipped, her nipples presented like an offering. The offered nipples were succulent. Large, firm and hard to imagine resisting, they’d make a welcome target for a man or a newborn. Harry averted his glance as he realized that her kids had been raised there only a few years back.

His adverted glance traveled down and saw why he hadn’t felt much hair. Julie had shaven her pubic hair into a small triangle no more than two inches across at its widest point. All of her pubic hair ended before her clit which still sat nestled in the valley of her lips, swollen and beckoning. Her pussy lips were large, wide and beckoning, even though they opened up onto a rather smallish looking opening. The pregnant after sex look of her pussy was only more enticing in it’s swollenness as he saw his seed trickling out of her. Her thighs were wet with their sex, and her juices. Her lips gaped as if they were still missing his cock, much as he was already missing the brief taste his cock had had of her pussy.

“What have we done,” Julie said as she attempted to cover herself up as best she could with her hands. Harry offered her the blanket and she quickly wrapped her body in it, seemingly chilled from something other than the cold. Harry didn’t know what to say. He was still feeling the euphoria that accompanied orgasm—an especially strong euphoria considering the odd mix of consequences that led to this union. He had never had any thought of being with any woman other than his wife in years—since before they’d even gone out let alone gotten married. His wife was a sexual demon and when it came to the bedroom she had shown him things he could never have even dreamed of. Now though, something new had snuck up on him and sucked him in with such ferocity that he didn’t know what to think.

“I don’t know,” Harry offered up in response to Julie’s questioned look more than her voiced despair. “I didn’t even realize what was going on until I awoke abruptly to find you coming on my cock,” he half protested and half pleaded. Harry had no idea where to go from here, or even how they’d gotten to a here in the first place.

“You look cold,” Harry said as he offered her a place under the sheet next to him on the bed.

“I’m not sure that’s such a good idea,” Julie protested as Harry waited for her, his body once again exposed to her admiring gaze. She was cold, but she didn’t just sleep with men so easily she thought. It had taken Pat several dates just to get under her bra. The chilling ooze of their sex trickling down her thigh quickly smashed her previous hesitations. Harry had never even tried to get under her shirt; he had just gone right for the pussy that had impaled itself upon him, or something like that she thought. The irony of how fast she’d actually slept with Harry caused her to lighten up a bit and slowly she moved over and laid down on the bed next to him, keeping herself snugly covered in her blanket as she lay back down.

“Not a good idea because you might take advantage of me,” laughed Harry as he realized what Julie was thinking and how far they’d already gone. Humor was the only possible way to get through what had just happened. He still didn’t know how it had even come about

“Don’t try to be funny now Harry,” Julie protested as she pressed her blanket clad body back against him. She realized though what he was saying and what they had just done. She would have never slept with another man—but she had just done so with Harry. Never would she have imagined cheating on Pat, and yet she just had. True it had been fairly unconsciously and perhaps more importantly with the only man she’d ever allowed a glimmer of fantasy to entertain. True, she’d never cheat on Pat but after years of listening to Connie talk she’d often wondered if Harry could possibly be that big a stud. The way Connie talked Harry was such a stud that Connie had turned herself into a complete slut just to assure herself that he would never wander. Julie realized that he likely was as much a stud as she’d been told, and she too would have become his slut if she’d thought she had too to keep him.

“The truly funny thing,” said Harry as he casually put his arm over and around Julie, “is that I think it was you that did the taking advantage of part of this coupling,” he smiled as he held her in a friendly manner.

“I didn’t know what I was doing!” protested Julie as she turned to look at Harry. The blanket fell off her chest as she turned and her right breast was revealed in the glow of the reflected firelight.

“And I didn’t realize that you have the most delectable breasts I’ve ever seen,” said Harry as he stared at her ample breast inches from his face. His hand moved slowly across her body towards her breast. Julie didn’t move, partly from fear and partly because she liked the way he was looking at her. Pat didn’t look at her this way anymore. True, he still loved her and admired her body, but Harry’s gaze was more reminiscent of a lusty teenager stealing his first glance of a woman’s bare flesh. Julie couldn’t even consider that he might turn her on.

“I don’t think you should be doing that,” protested Julie as she pulled the blanket back against herself just as his hand was about to leave the safety of the cloth for the bare flesh of her bosom. She had to maintain some modicum of decency she realized.

“Sure, first you use me and then you refuse me,” laughed Harry as he pulled the blanket back out of her hand and off her breast. His hand touched her and she jumped from the excitement of it. She stiffened but made no move to stop him as he began to make slow, lazy circles around the swell of her breast.

“Harry, I didn’t mean to,” she started to protest as she felt her nipple stiffening. He was watching her breast, and would soon realize the effect of his caressing upon her. His circling fingers were light and teasing, and the circles were getting smaller and tighter. Her nipple flushed with excitement. She saw a twinkle in his eyes and realized that if he reached her nipple it would be all over, she’d be powerless to him.

“Harry, we can’t,” she protested as she sat upright and pulled the blanket again over her body. She saw him frown slightly as his gaze was forced upwards to her face once again. She was naked in a cabin deep in the woods, complete with a warm fire and softly falling snow. In normal circumstances and if Pat was here she would welcome, no she would demand exactly what was happening here. It was the perfect setting, just not the right man. Worse yet, she had already made love to him. There was no way it could get any less right she thought.

“Look Harry, you were cold, babbling, I thought you were going to die of hypothermia. I made a fire and stripped you out of your wet clothes. I didn’t know what to do so I did what they train you to do. I got naked and used my body to warm you up,” she was jabbering now, trying to build a logical defense against what had happened and what could so easily continue. The sunlight fading from the windows was only making it harder.

“Somehow we must have drifted off and then the fire warmed things up. I thought I was dreaming, and well...,” she didn’t know what to say next. I thought I was dreaming and wanted to try and have a lucid sex dream with a stranger? That surely didn’t sound like the right way to protest her innocence. She wasn’t about to tell him that she and Pat spooned often in bed and that this was perhaps her second most favorite position. She didn’t know what to say so she just froze.

“We can’t just have sex,” she finally blurted out.

“Of course we can’t,” replied Harry and Julie relaxed a bit. “We’ve already just had sex, and unless you’ve packed extra clothes somewhere I don’t think we’ve got a lot of choice about the sleeping arrangements,” he said while nodding towards the failing light outside the windows.

Julie realized that they were trapped here for the night, regardless of whether either one of them had the energy to ski out now. Harry’s skis were lost somewhere in the water or snow, and it was at least a few miles to the car. Their clothes were just lying wet upon the floor and the temperature wouldn’t allow any more foolishness today. They were going to have to wait it out right here.

“Look Harry, just because we messed up once and ended up having sex doesn’t mean it’s going to happen again,” Julie said as she pulled the blanket more tightly around herself as she attempted to shroud herself in frail logic that was meant more for herself and her desires than for his. It wasn’t helping that Harry wasn’t trying to cover himself up, and that his chest was very muscular, or that she now knew what it felt like against her naked skin. She’d enjoyed waking up in his arms even though her dream lover was never supposed to crash through the fantasy barrier of sleep.

“No, you’re right,” he said as he looked deeply into her eyes, “the first time it was just sex, neither of us knew what was going on. The next time I want to make love to your body completely and openly,” he smiled as he pushed himself upright from the bed and strode naked across the room. Julie couldn’t help it, she stared at his naked ass and she liked it. He couldn’t say that though she thought. Logic was failing her faster than the fading sunlight.

Harry went to the fire and stoked it with a few more logs to get it burning good. He then pulled the wet clothes up off the floor and spread them out upon various hooks and chairs near the fireplace and stove. He could feel Julie’s eyes burning into his naked backside.

He didn’t see what the point was. They’d already done the one thing neither of them would have ever done openly. Harry knew he wouldn’t have cheated on Connie, and from what Connie had told him about Julie it was amazing she’d ever given up her virginity to Pat. Most importantly, although Julie and he had spent years flirting with each other and teasing each other—it was all done in fun and jest, with no thought of any eventual reality. It was not the kind of flirting you did with a lover, only a really good friend. Never was a fragile qualifier thought Harry as he turned at the sound of Julie’s voice.

“I would never cheat on Pat,” Julie was saying as she stared into the fire. “I’ve been faithful to him since before we married. Actually, he’s the only one I’ve ever been with,” she said, “.....until now...,” her gaze was deep and distant as it looked to the glowing embers for help.

“And if you hadn’t done what you did to begin with, I wouldn’t be here now,” Harry said. He watched to see if his words were getting to her. Several seconds passed before her gaze lifted to his. Julie knew that what he said was likely true. Without her help he would likely have died of exposure.

“But if it wasn’t for me, you’d never have ended up in the water in the first place,” she protested, “I probably would have ended up soaked instead,” she realized as she said it. Harry had probably kept her from being the soaked and frozen one.