Passionate Heat from Bitter Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes, and I would have done the same thing for you,” he said as their eyes danced about the possibilities. “Of course I probably wouldn’t have placed myself in quite so intimate a position if I could have avoided it,” his voice trailed off as he smiled at Julie. She smiled back not because of the joke he had let sink into the depth of their situation, but because she realized that she couldn’t have asked for a better man to have been with at this time other than her husband.

“I thought you were going to die,” she said as she remembered how cold and unresponsive he had been. “I think the scariest thing wasn’t that you would be gone and I would be alone here in the woods,” her voice was low and her gaze had returned to the musings of the glowing embers. “The scariest thing was that I would have missed out on something that I’ve wanted for a long time, and knew I could never have,” she finally said it out loud. She let her innermost thoughts break forth, spurned on by the flickers of white hot heat in the embers.

“I’ve always wondered what it would be like,” she was pouring her soul out now; trying to quench to fire that had been only recently ignited within her and was still smoldering. “I’ve heard Connie talk about you for years, I’ve seen the way you take care of the kids, yours and mine,” she moved on the bed, rising from her half reclined position to sit up. She didn’t even feel the blanket falling free of her shoulders, cascading around her waist. She was naked and exposed in the firelight.

Harry watched as she sat up. He felt himself twitch at the sight of her half naked body even though he was intensely listening to what she was saying. Her breasts were rising and falling slowly with her breathing. He didn’t mean it, but he couldn’t stop it as his cock started to stir on its own.

“And I’ve always wondered if someday their might be a possibility,” she had shifted her gaze again off of the fire and into his eyes. He didn’t realize it right away, he was too busy watching her chest rise and fall and admiring this recent optic treat that was burning itself into his memories.

“Maybe I did die here today, or at least something did,” Harry was saying as he walked slowly back towards the bed.

“Perhaps you brought me back to life, and maybe we won’t wake up tomorrow and find our way out of here,” he had reached the bed and was pushing Julie back upon it as he lay down. He felt her hand grasp his erecting cock as she opened herself up to him.

“But for now there is only one thing I can even think about, a completeness that has to occur,” she had pushed the blanket off of herself and was guiding him back between her spread thighs. New moisture was sparkling at her opening as she guiding his cock home.

Julie knew what he meant as he entered her for the first time, and the last time.