Passions Of Sin Erupt In Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss, are you ok? Did this guy hurt you at all?"

He still didn't recognize me with all the fuzz. Near the guy there was a gun lying on his side. My son had just saved me from my own stupidity.

"Kelly, go and call some security or the cops, now!"

I was still in shock because I was actually in fear a few seconds ago and I was sitting behind my son and he could see my profile only. I began crying!

"Please tell me you are ok, miss! I need to know! Kelly, quickly call 911 now! Run!"

He was hysterical and began to push harder on the guy's hand and he was begging him to let him go! He was really mad but he seemed to control it enough to put fear in the guy. It looked like if he pushed a bit harder the guys wrist would just snap off.

"Please Miss, tell me you are ok? I have to know if you need to get some medical attention"

"A…I'm Ok" I said in my tears!

"Look what you done to the young lady you pervert! That could've been your sister jerk! Why would you bring a gun in the theatre? You are stupid and I am going to make sure you go to jail."

The sirens a few minutes later sounded in the parking lot and the cops got out of the car and picked up the gun and they cuffed both my son and the guy. Then Kelly shouted. "No, that is my boyfriend! He helped the girl! It was not a fight!"

It was enough!

"Officers, this is my son and just saved me from this guy that was forcing me to his car with his gun! If it wasn't for him I don't know what would've happened to me!"

Phil looked at me in the eyes and when I took my hat off, he was shocked! The cops un-cuffed him and asked him for a statement and if he would testify on what just happened. He hardly said "Y..e…s"

"Mo…mom… that… mom…are… I …"

He was confused, the poor thing! I went next to him and hugged him tightly and he grabbed me and squeezed me on him crying out "I'm sorry mom" I never saw so many tears in my life from him before.

"So Mrs. This is your son, right?"

"Yes officer, he was hear with his girlfriend and I came by myself to see a movie! Thank god he saw the guy dragging me, on time."

Phil was just standing there crying like a little baby. I couldn't understand why he was crying but I had a few clues! He either was upset about what could've happened to me if he didn't leave the theatre fast was one. The other was that he was disappointed that I was his mother and not the girl he thought I was. And last was that I played with his feelings and hurt him very much. I began to cry myself when I thought of this and what I almost put my family through with this game of mine. I went close to him and hugged him with all my might and cried with him apologizing to him over and over again.

"I'm sorry… I'm sorry… I love you my darling!" I cried and kissed him repeatedly on his face and drank his tears. Soon this feeling of motherhood became lust and I was imagining him as a man, a lover and not my son! I almost kissed his lips and stopped the moment I drank his tears from them. I woke up immediately when his lips responded to me. The shock I felt was like "thunder that just struck me"! His eyes looked at mine and I could feel my body shivering and full of goose bumps. Lucky it was dark and nobody saw the kiss on the lips, especially his girlfriend. My head was spinning and my body was in lust of my own son! I can't explain why even though I shouldn't have these feelings for him but I couldn't help it. If I was alone with him right now, I don't know how far I would've gone but I just wanted him inside me. I wanted him inside my pussy that was wet and horny for HIM and not anyone else.

"Mrs. Would you mind coming to the station with us for a report?"

I was desperate to find a way of getting this off my mind and that was the best thing to do now and get it over with and forget about this serious problem I had created. I didn't want to hurt my son in any way so I had to put this all in the past.

The Policeman gave us directions to their police station and my son was in front and I was in the middle while the officer was following us. We finished all the details and left to go back at home. He dropped off his girlfriend and then we drove home. We got out of our cars and walked to the door and he opened it with his keys very silently. I had to talk to him but maybe that would just make him more upset and things worse. But I had to find a way to say it to John! He was going to find it because we were supposed to testify in court to put the bad guy away. The officer said if we testified he would go in for at least 10 years. Gun, kidnap and possible rape and many more since he was driving without a license because they had suspended it a year ago and he had a file that was already "dirty"!

But how was I going to explain all that to him? Why I went there by myself and how Phil was there? I didn't know where Phil "stood" and what he was planning to say to his father. Of course he wasn't going to tell him about his crush on this girl that was actually me? Or was he? I had to talk with him but I think tomorrow would be best.

I just can't believe all those feelings I had after what almost happened to me. But sometimes people get the strangest feelings in the worst situations and I guess that is what happened to me.

"Phil?" I reached and touched his shoulder!

"Mom, I am sorry about everything" he said in a serious and loving tone.

"I am…" I was going to say sorry about my stupid behavior but he placed his hand gently on my lips and for the first time after many years, except when he didn't know that he was flirting with me in the theatre, he looked at me straight in the eyes and…

"Hush… I am glad that I followed you! I will never let anything happen to you! I will give my life for you anytime! You are the reason I am in this world and you are the only reason I live in this world. But please don't go out by yourself ever again, ok?"

A tear ran down my eye and he wiped it with his thumb and kissed me on my forehead.

"Ok!" I said promising him that I would be careful and never go out alone again.

Then he turned around and headed for the stairs and to his bedroom but on the way he turned his head…

"By the way, you can have my cap and I want you to wear it more often. You look great in it!"

I smiled and the feelings of lust came back. What was I going to do to stop thinking about him like that? I rushed to the shower and got in the bathtub after I filled it up with hot steaming water. I needed to relax and I thought that was the best thing to do right now. The water though that was caressing my body was triggering my pussy that was waking up again. I closed my eyes and imagined his hands on my breasts and on my body. I played with my clit thinking his hand was doing it. I climaxed in less than 30 seconds. I couldn't believe how horny my son was making me without touching me.

"Can you imagine if he really touched me? I would probably faint!" I thought loud. But what on earth was I thinking about? It kept going in circles and circles over and over until I fell asleep in the hot water.

About an hour later I heard a voice over me… "Mom, are you alright?" Phil said with his hand on my face. I was completely spaced out and when I realized that I was in the water and the bubbles were almost gone and Phil was stealing glances of my pubic hair and breasts I curled and asked him for a towel. He brought the towel and I was thinking about the way he was looking at me and wondered if he had the same sexual feelings about me. It was crazy and I was not planning on fucking my son but I just wondered if he had desires about me as I had about him.

"Here you go mom!" He smiled and held the towel with his eyes closed. I got up and he rapped me with the towel giving me shivers that I will never forget when his hands touched my skin when he folded the towel over my breast so that it wouldn't fall down.


"Can you bring me my slippers too? I forgot them in my room!" Then he did something that caught me off guard. He put one hand behind my knees and the other behind my back and picked me up and took me out of the bathtub! I unconsciously rapped my hands around his neck and looked at my strong little young man that was taking me to my room. Was he going to fuck me? Was he going to do things to me that I was imagining in the tub before?

Once he reached the bed, he slowly put me on the bed without dropping me and his lips were inches away from mine. I was breathing deep and heavy. I almost gave in myself thinking of kissing him! But when our eyes crossed I smiled and let go of his neck and he smiled back.

"Goodnight mom! I think I will have to keep an eye on you more because you might drown in your own house!" He joked! And I laughed too.

"Goodnight Phil! I am so lucky to have a boy like you! I am proud of what you have become!"

Once he was gone, I dropped the towel and got under the sheets naked. I usually don't do that but when I am tired and John is not around I do! With a smile on my face and my son in my thoughts I drifted away in my sleep!

Early in the morning, the sun coming through the window-blinds on the east side window of my bedroom woke me up. I looked at the clock on the night stand and it was only 7.00 AM. But my eye was glued on the picture of my kids and specifically on Phil. As hard as I tried to fight this feeling I just couldn't stop myself from the thoughts that were controlling me. I was falling in love with my own son and the frustration was driving me nuts. I would have images of him kissing me and caressing my body. I still think of his cock and how wonderful it would feel in my pussy that it was dripping wet already this moment. I lowered my hand on my stomach with my eyes closed, imagining that it was Phil's hand.

I dragged gently my hand through my pubic hair and stopped at "my peak". I opened my labia and dipped my finger in my juices and then rubbed my clit slowly. My other hand was playing with my breasts and nipples pinching them to sensations and imaginary thoughts of lust. I climaxed very fast trying hard not to be loud and wake up my son that was probably still sleeping. Feeling relaxed after my orgasm, I laid there uncover still caressing my naked body with my eyes closed and I somehow fell asleep again. When I woke up I looked at the clock again and it was 9.30 AM. But there was something strange about everything.

When I fell asleep again I was uncovered because I didn't recall myself pulling back the sheets over me! My legs were still spread and my hand was on my breast and the other on my thigh. There was no doubt about it. My son had seen me naked and covered me while I was asleep. But what did he think when he saw me like that? Did he explore my body with his eyes? Did he feel the same lust for me that I do for him? I was in thoughts of real sin and I just couldn't stop. But I also wondered how I would face him. I had to pretend that I didn't think or notice what he did and saw of my body. My lustful thoughts wouldn't even let me think reasonable. Maybe he just came in my room and covered me with no intentions of looking at my genitals and naked body?

I got up and went to the kitchen and prepared a nice meal for Phil. He was going to be back from his Martial Arts school after 1.00 PM and I wanted to please him. When he got in the house he came straight to the kitchen and he closed his eyes and smelled the air and:

"Mmm… Mom that smells great and I bet it will taste good too."

"Thank you sweetheart, I hope you like it because I made it just for you!"

He smiled and he stared at my eyes and there was something about the smile that made me confirm of his morning "nude show" he had with my body.

The days went by so fast after that night. But the most important thing is that my son, now looked at me straight in the eyes and his shyness was not there anymore. He was not looking at me like "I want to fuck you" way but it was more like "I love you mom and I am glad to be your son"! We never discussed about what happened that night again except the time he explained to his father what had happened leaving the flirting details out. I was surprised but was in a way expecting it. I just became more and more amazed with my son day after day.

He would smile more often to me now and his eyes were full of happiness and joy! Even though my lustful thoughts did not stop, I began to think that I was obsessed of him and my need to fuck him was growing instead of decreasing.

After a period of ten days after the incidence, we had a little party for a program that my husband just completed and the sales were exceeding the company's expectations giving him a "very big" bonus. He invited his co-workers and I prepared many appetizers and a very big buffet to keep everyone satisfied from the varieties their stomach would desire. That Saturday, everyone was having fun and dancing in our back yard lawn. My kids were out with there dates and I was not thinking about Phil because of the noise and the fact that I was running around trying to please everyone didn't give my mind to much space for thoughts like that.

But unexpectedly Phil, came back early from his date! He didn't look very happy when he walked in the house and went to backyard giving notice to everyone that he was there. "Hello everyone!" he said to the party members.

"You have seen my son Phil before guys, haven't you?" my husband replied.

Then one of his female co-workers Cindy, that was 29 and very pretty with a well maintained body almost athletic, looked as if she was drooling and said:

"I have seen Phil, two years ago but now he has grown into a handsome young man!" smiling with a lustful look that everyone, noticed and laughed joking about it.

I got jealous and fought not to show my feelings and betray myself for any of my lust for my son that I had. Then he came to me as if he knew my thoughts and kissed me with a smile and a look that was reassuring me that I was still his number one woman in his life. That is honestly what I felt that moment. Then he went back to the kitchen and grabbed something from the fridge and left towards the living room. I didn't follow but then when I noticed that Cindy was gone for a long time I thought to go and check on him.

They were both sitting on the couch and Cindy was drooling listening to my son talk.

"What are you two guys talking about?"

"Your son is a very intelligent and mature for his age. I am speechless! I hope to find someone like him to fill my life."

"Well he is too young for you and still is my little boy" I don't know why I said that but I was hoping she wouldn't conclude to my jealousness and reveal my secret.

"I am just joking, if you can get him he is yours" I joked laughing trying to erase my previous remark!

Phil smiled at me as if he knew what was going through my mind! I left them alone and then I went upstairs to the bathroom. When I finished I opened the door and I saw light in Phil's room! I walked there and peaked and saw him without his shirt and just his boxer shorts.

"Phil, are you ok sweetheart?"

"Yes, mom" he smiled back to me "I just feel a little tired".

"Ok darling, goodnight and sweet dreams."

While I turn to walk away I felt his hand on my waist and his lips that were wet on my neck kissing me and giving me chills and shivers that I have never experienced before on my life. I almost fell loosing my balance but he held me with his other hand and I sighed out of pleasure."

"Ah…."

"I am sorry mom, I didn't mean to scare you but you forgot to kiss me good night."

"I am sorry Phil!" and I turned to kiss him back. I pulled his head down and he lowered it without hesitation and I kissed him on his cheek and he hugged me. I felt something really hard though pushing my lower belly. His cock was so hard that I almost forgot that he was my son and that there was a party downstairs. But I instead of stoping this I squeezed him harder on me to feel his young cock on me more. I could here him breathe deep in my ear and a moan was released revealing that he was in pleasure too.

But it was very dangerous and when I finally found the strength I kissed him again and spanked him on his ass and told him to go to bed. He smiled and headed for his room. It gave me a chance to see his bulge. I shook my head and got back down to the party and that was the end of that night.

He became more intimate with me every day, more and more and our brief "meetings" became a ritual. I needed him more as the days went by and not less. My reason was becoming "blur" and I was becoming weak. My lust was too much overwhelming by now that I constantly masturbated for my relief. Soon school was over and I saw Phil more everyday. Then it got worse!

My husband came in one night from work and announced that he was going to be out of town to train staff members of other companies that embraced his program. So he had to train the main staff members that would train the rest of their personnel. "I have to go in 7 different cities and some are scheduled for the weekend. The software is selling like crazy and we will probably have to go back again later until I come back and teach more of our company's employees."

"So you will be gone for a week?" I was feared of myself being alone with my son.

"Yes darling! It is not that long, is it? This is good for me and you know what is good for me is good for you and the kids!"

Yes he was right but he didn't know about my situation with Phil. But then I said that if something was going to happen it would happen anyway. So I just backed up and wished him good luck and a safe trip. That night we had sex but again it was very fast and brief.

Next morning he packed his suitcase and he left to the airport to meet the rest of the staff that was going to go with him. He left on a Thursday and was going to come back the following Thursday.

There was silence after he left and I felt Phil's hand on my arm pulling me towards him and giving me a hug. "Don't worry mom, he will be back before you know it! And I will be with you all the time and I won't leave you alone at night."

"You are so sweet!" I kissed him and squeezed him on me. But being with a man and with a man that I had lust for was dangerous.

Things went quiet and normal that Thursday but the next day Sarah begged me to let her stay over at her girlfriend's house for the weekend. It wasn't the first time and I accepted.

"Just behave and be a good girl!"

"Thanks mom, you are the best!" she shouted and kissed me. She ran to her room to pack some things! "Now there goes a happy and excited teenager!" I thought! But after a while I realized that I was going to be alone with Phil. With no one around I didn't have anything to help me. I had to try real hard.

After his practice he got back home and… "Mom, we are you?"

"Hi darling, what is the matter?"

"Nothing, just get dressed up and we are going to watch a movie at the "Theatres Plaza" or don't you want to go?"

I hesitated at first but then I decided to go! "Ok, that sounds like a great idea!"

I went to my room and took some clothes and got in the shower but I forgot to close the door! Or didn't I? When I finished I walked out of the shower and the door was closed. Again he was a gentleman! I was amazed once again. I dressed up as I was the night I first started everything and of course the baseball cap he gave me was on my head.

We stopped to eat something at this great pizza place and time went by fast and pleasantly. We talked about my school years and he also talked about his "pranks" and we laughed. He was getting in my mind and that was my weak spot. I just couldn't hold back and shut him off but I also was doing something wrong letting myself fall for him!

We arrived at the theatre and we took our tickets and bought some pop corn and sat in favorite spot in the back. It turned out that it was his too. I held his arm and watched the movie until I fell asleep on his shoulder. When I woke up, I was shocked, because my hand was on his thigh and close enough to his cock that I was touching the edge of it. It was trying not to be obvious and scare him our cause any problem to him. So I picked up my hand and took some popcorn out of the bag and when I ate them I put my hand back on his thigh but a bit lower.