Passions Of Sin Erupt In Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his breath and it was deep and intense. His cock was throbbing through his pants. I just imagined it in my mouth and I squeezed his thigh. It caused him to shift a little bit to release his tense and get more comfortable. I felt good and bad at the same time knowing that I was having an affect to my son but I was teasing at the same time. But then the movie was over and the people got up and began to walk out of the room. But we sat there until it was empty and when the lights dimmed back on we realized both that we had to go.

After that we both fell in silence and thoughts because we never said a word but I held his arm and leaned on his shoulder as we were walking. We got in the car and arrived at the house in 10 minutes or more. During the drive I didn't say a word and I fell asleep. When he woke me up, I felt his hands under my knees and behind my back. He picked me up and carried me to my room and I didn't say a word. I could feel his hand almost touching my breast as he held me around my back. I rest my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes knowing that I was in good hands. I just wished I could do more with him.

I put my arms around his neck and when he let me gently on the bed I couldn't let go of him. I just wanted him inside me so bad.

"Bedtime!" he said. "Let me help you get under the sheets."

He moved the sheets aside and I just rolled under and then his next move almost scared me.

"I don't think you can sleep very comfortably with that pair of jeans on!" he said unbuttoning them. His hands on my button caused me to sigh. Then my zipper came down and I was just hoping that this could stop right there. He pulled it down and my panties came down with my jeans but he didn't act as if it was such a bad thing. I was looking at my pubic hair and when it came down he pulled my panties back up as if it was the most normal thing to do. Then he took of my cap and I went for my bra. I wanted to take it off as I usually do.

"Here, let me help with that!" He took off my shirt and pulled my bra slowly off. Then he helped me get my shirt back on. I was in love with "this guy" my son! He could take right there and I wouldn't even say no. But he didn't do anything like that. He bended to kiss me and I gave him my lips instead of my cheek. And I kissed him without using my tongue and brief but long at the same time. The smack of our lip separation was loud and wet bringing shivers up my spine.

"Mom, it is me! Not dad!" He said disappointing me because I thought he wanted me. But then again maybe he was thinking when I wasn't and all he was doing was trying to comfort me and show me how much he cares about me, which I already knew!

As he walked out of my room he took off his shirt and headed towards the bathroom and I heard the shower. I couldn't help it but I wanted to see him. I got up and slowly walked in the bathroom. I could see his body through the glass even though it was steamed from the hot water vapors. Then I saw his hand moving up and down his cock. Before I could think twice I had my hand in my panties. I watched as he got faster and faster and I followed his rhythm. I didn't think if the consequences but I came with him while he sighed at his orgasm and I think he said Oh! Mom…

I went to my room and got under the sheets fast and I think he heard me and came to my room a few minutes after, rapped with a towel.

"Mom, did you get up because I heard some noise?"

I stared at the hard body of his that was still wet and couldn't cross a word. But then before he left I called out…

"Phil, please don't go! Stay with me because I feel very lonely."

"Let me put on something and…"

"No, please come and lie next to me. It is ok if you are still wet because I don't mind."

He was shocked a little because he was all of a sudden embarrassed as he walked towards my bed. I had a small light in my room but it was enough to see everything. When I raised the sheets for him to come under he just turned his back and I hugged him tight and kissed his back. I felt that after we both masturbated, there wouldn't be a chance for more. But there was more to follow.

"Goodnight darling! I am so glad you are here with me!"

Then with a secure voice, as if he realized what my feelings were…

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world mom!"

I sighed and spooned him hugging him hard. His ass responded and pushed back as his hand rested on the side of my thigh! That was the last I remembered until the moment I woke up after a short sleep with my back towards him. I didn't feel him but when I turned I saw that he was still there. So, I tilted my ass towards his groin and I was surprised when I felt his cock hard between my ass cheeks. His towel probably came off as he turned. Now I was going crazy. But I didn't want to wake him up and scare him.


I could feel my pussy wet already. I wished I was not wearing anything that moment to feel him on my labia. I slowly turned and looked at his cock. It was beautiful before my eyes. He was sleeping and his breathing was slow and he looked so secure. I reached down and touched it. I was trembling from ecstasy. Bringing my head down I looked at it as the light through the sheets made it look like a piece of art. I couldn't hold myself any longer and I kissed the head. After that I decided since he didn't move to go more.

I knew that men could have wet dreams without waking up if it was done gently. So I took my boy's cock in my mouth slowly. After a few strokes and saliva he was moaning and I stopped fearing that he would wake up. When he got back to his normal breathing, I decided to make one last move and do something that I may never have the chance to do again. I had to feel his throbbing member on my labia, even for a few seconds.

I slowly took my panties off and became more aroused than before just with the thought of his cock touching me. I turned back again and brought my ass to his cock. I lifted my leg slightly and spread my labia until his cock head was covered by them. I was shivering and trying to be silent at the same time. I moved a few times and his cock touched my clitoris almost bringing me to an orgasm.

But that was not enough and I was asking for more and risking more at the same time. "Would it hurt if I put him inside me for a few seconds? Maybe then I could get over with it and things may come back to normal." I thought! I shifted a bit more and his cock was at my vaginal entrance. He was not big but he was thick. I could feel my vaginal muscles tight around his cock. Then in his sleep he moved and his cock was half way in my pussy. I removed my shirt and played with my nipples and breast while I let him make his movements. It didn't take long for me to come. I slowly removed my pussy off his cock and relaxed.

I turned once again around and looked down again to see that his cock was wet from my juices and still hard. I was wishing that he was awake and that he could take part of what just happened. But then again maybe it was better that this happened the way it did. But then suddenly the image of his cock coming made me horny again and I was thinking of making him come in my mouth. But if he would wake up and get shocked by my perversion maybe that would be the end of our relationship. So that is where I stopped and turned my back to him and fell asleep again forgetting to put my T-shirt back on.

Suddenly I woke up to the touch of his hand under my breasts. He was hugging me and he was still sleeping. His cock was between my ass cheeks again and he was humping me and at the same time he was squeezing me. Maybe he was dreaming about some girlfriend or maybe "ME"? I didn't react until he woke up and pulled his hand his body away from mine. I turned and looked at him in the eyes with a loving smile.

"M…m…mom, I am sorry about that!"

"That is alright sweetheart; you were sleeping and unaware of your doing! After all it is only natural to hug someone that is sleeping with you!"

"But mom, I was… you know!"

"In your sleep, you were doing what you were doing and to the one you were dreaming about and not me!"

He didn't say a word after that as if he was trying not to continue the conversation. Maybe I had crossed the line. If I was going to ruin this relationship I would never forgive myself. I was naked in the same bed with my naked son under the sheets and I thought that it would be impossible for us to get over this. What was he going to think? After all I was not naked when he got into my bed last night. Why I was naked and what kind of excuse could I give him?

Then I saw a movement under the sheets and he got out of the bed with the towel around his waist again and leaving the room he sounded like he was crying. "Sorry mom…!"

"What have I done to my son? I am totally out of my mind and probably insane!" I thought to myself. I will never forgive myself if something happens to my dear son. A few minutes later I heard the door close and got up as fast as I could, running downstairs naked without thinking that I was naked. When I realized it I couldn't open the door like that. His car drove off and the sound of his exhaust was echoing in my mind. All day I was upset and until 600 pm in the afternoon I was crying and sleeping in my bed and waking up and crying again and then sleeping… I was feeling very guilty and I had to think carefully how I was going to treat him after this "happening".

I got up and took a bath and relaxed in the hot water for an hour and when I got out, I wrapped myself in a towel and I went back to bed. His smell under the sheets was still there and his cock was the first thing to come in my mind. I was out of control and at the same time I was fighting to get these thought out of my mind. Soon I fell back asleep and I didn't hear him come back home. I only heard his bedroom door close and lock behind him.

I didn't know what to do! Maybe if went to him now I would just make things worst? But I was wondering and I was in pain at the same time of what his next move would be. Then I heard the door once again open and he walked slowly as if he didn't want to wake me up and got in the shower. I wanted to go again and see him but I decided that I shouldn't go this time after what happened.

It seemed so long until the running water stopped! Then I saw him walking out of my door slowly with a towel around his waist. I couldn't wait any longer and I had to ask him.

"Phil?"

"Mom, sorry to wake you up, I didn't mean to! I… Just can't sleep!"

"Come over here sweetheart please!"

He came and even though I was worried about the harm I could cause, I stared at his wet hard body that was standing in front of me like last night.

"Darling, you made me worry all day! I am so sorry…"

"Mom… I am sorry for being so stupid to touch you even if it was in my dream!"

"Phil, please don't be sorry about your behavior because it was only natural."

I saw his tears running and his look was as if he was fighting with something.

"Please come here and give your mother a hug…" I cried to him and I forgot totally that I was only wearing a towel and he was too but that didn't stop us from hugging each other.

We both cried without knowing why and I kissed his eyes over and over drinking his tears. I don't remember how long this lasted but suddenly I felt my towel fall and my breasts were touching his body. I was thinking if I should react but that would only cause more damage and pain to him. So, I pretended not to care about it.

"Hush…lay down next to mommy and go to sleep. Mommy loves you more than you know!"

What I said was very drastic because his crying stopped and he relaxed and lied down next to me and he turned his back to me again. I hugged him and I kissed his back many times all over assuring him that everything was OK. All this tenderness and "mother love" relaxed us both and I spooned him even though I was completely naked and to my surprise, that was a happy one, his towel had fell and his firm ass was on my hairy mound. My breasts on his back were making my breathing heavy. When he fell asleep I passed out too.

We slept like that all night and when I woke up to find us in the same position I was so happy! I can't explain why but my "whole being" felt so full and calm! I was happy that Phil was OK and that he slept like a little kid in his mothers arms even though he was a man. I kissed him on his back and felt his skin on my cheek as I rubbed gently my face.

"Good morning Mom!" His voiced echoed in my ears! It sounded like the best thing I ever heard in my life.

"Good morning my love, did you sleep well?"

"I have never slept this good in my life!"

We remained like that and we both made small movements pushing against each other. I was getting wet more and more every minute. I had to stop and get out before I'd do something that I would cause my son pain again even though it would probably be very easy at this moment to seduce him. I slipped out of bed and he turned and looked at me as if I was a goddess. His smile was very inviting but at the same time loving and calm.

"Mom, please let me stay a little more in your bed? I feel so good this morning. Sleeping in your arms tonight was the most wonderful experience I ever had!"

I went to the bathroom and washed myself. Ten minutes later I was back in my room. Even though still naked I was not embarrassed anymore. But he was sleeping again and I just sat on the bed staring at him. I decided to get in bed with him again. I cuddled my ass against his body that was looking towards my side. I relaxed with my eyes closed for a while until I felt his hand hugging me while holding my hand at the same time. Our bodies rubbed against each other's cuddling and enjoying the touch. Suddenly I turned and I stared at his eyes and he pulled me closer to him and squeezed my body on his with his mouth breathing fast on my earlobe.

My breasts were on his young chest and his cock was touching my stomach. When our eyes met again, we just stared at each other for a while and without saying another word our lips met as if we both knew that this was what we both wanted. My tongue explored his mouth and I moaned and kissed his mouth as if I was seeking air to breathe. When I felt his hands on my ass I knew that this was it. I opened my legs and his cock was rubbing my labia immediately.

It was going to be fast but it was going to be good also. I was wet and ready and he was hard and ready also. He then made me get on my back and climbed over me and positioned himself between my legs. I was coming only with the thought of his cock fucking me. I grabbed it and guided it to my entrance. He was trembling and breathing hard. I grabbed his ass and wrapped my legs around his and pulled him inside me. The moment he touched the bottom of my vagina, I looked at him in the eyes and he didn't move. He kissed me again so passionately and then I he began to move in and out of me.

I began to moan loud "Oh…ah…" when my climax approached really fast. I never experienced so fast orgasms in my life until I began to lust for Phil.

His pace got faster and faster and his cock was fucking my pussy hard.

"Oh…Phil… I am going to come… don't stop…"

He looked at me in the eyes with desire and he stared at me while I was coming and then he shout out loud: "Mom I love you… I am coming…ah… inside you…"

Our orgasms met and he shot load after load in my pussy while I came on his cock again and again while he kept fucking me hard in the same fast pace even though he had just came inside me. His lips were glued to mine and his cock kept beating my genitals. I couldn't understand how he could go on after his orgasm but he just kept going on and I loved it. His cock was making splashing sounds from his come and mine. The sounds were bringing me to a second orgasm.

"Ah…ah…" I screamed loud in his mouth at the peak of my second orgasm. Then he began to shoot a second load in me very violently. When he relaxed he remained inside my pussy and his lips kissed mine over and over. He turned to the side and I kept my legs around him and his cock was still inside me. I didn't want him out of me yet because I didn't know if this was going to happen again. I came so far and I had to get as much as I could. He was my lustful dream "come true". His hand gently rubbed my breasts…


To Be Continued…