Passion's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not here." She said in a slightly husky voice. I think I need a bed for this."

They walked slowly back into the bedroom, arms tight around each other. Neither was willing to lose that physical touch and they stumbled a little and giggled.

Kim's knees caught the edge of the bed and she fell on it, legs hanging off the edge. Natalie was pulled down on top of her and she quickly sought Kim's warm mouth again. As Kim moaned with delight she felt Natalie's thigh between her legs and gasped when it pressed into her. She squeezed her thighs around it and her hips moved automatically in an unconscious rhythm, rubbing her wet flesh against Natalie's soft thigh.

Natalie moaned as she felt he thigh grow wet. Kim's body was shuddering and she knew the girl was really orgasming this time. She pressed down on her and her tongue began exploring the sweet mouth it found. Kim's tongue played with hers.

She suddenly broke the kiss and urged Kim to stretch out on the bed. Kim crawled onto it and lay down, stretching in an unconsciously sensuous display and Natalie shivered at the sight. As she crawled onto the bed Kim spread her legs in invitation and Natalie quickly knelt between them and poised over her on hands and knees. For a dozen heartbeats she just gazed down at the soft body below her.

Kim whimpered impatiently, raising her arms to circle Natalie's neck and pull her mouth down to her again. Natalie sighed and lowered her whole body. Their breasts met and rubbed first and Kim moaned her pleasure. Then Natalie relaxed and their mounds touched and pressed tight.

Both girls caught their breath at the contact and Natalie quickly began to hump against Kim, shivers beginning to race through her body as hard nubs beneath their fleshy folds bumped with electric jolts of sheer pleasure.

Neither could have said who orgasmed first. Their spiraling passions fed on each other. Both of them were panting, their gasps flowing from one hungry mouth to the other as their bodies began to shudder with mounting pre-orgasmic bliss.

As Kim's passion exploded in waves of indescribable ecstasy she felt the hot flow of Natalie's lust as it gushed from her, drowning her own gush of creamy pleasure. A dark stain grew beneath her butt.

As their mutual orgasms ebbed a bit Natalie lifted her mouth from Kim, gazing down into the heavy-lidded depths of her eyes and shivered.

"Damn! We should do this more often."

Kim giggled. "Now, maybe?"

Natalie laughed and lowered her mouth. They did it again!

This time Kim locked her legs around Natalie's hips and squeezed tight. Her hips matched Natalie's rhythm and they came twice more before Natalie suddenly went limp on top of her. She lay still, basking in the echoes of her pleasure at the feel of the tall girl's warm weight on her, soft breasts crushed flat between them. She never wanted to move.

Natalie suddenly made as if to rise up and Kim's arms and legs squeezed tighter. She whimpered a protest.

"No!"

"I'm not too heavy?" Natalie whispered in her ear.

"Don't ever move." Kim whispered back in a breathless voice.

They lay quietly, drifting in a state of blissful satisfaction for what seemed like hours. Then Natalie's belly grumbled.

Kim giggled in a burst of slightly uncontrolled humor.

Natalie chuckled and again made to rise. Kim's arms and legs relented their grip and fell limply beside her. The tall girl grunted as she rolled over onto her back beside her lover. Again they lay for a long time, quietly relaxing. Kim's hand found Natalie's and clasped it tight.

Natalie's head turned to look at her.

"Are you hungry? I think I'm starving."

"In the middle of the night?" Kim giggled.

Natalie rolled onto her side to face her and grinned, pointing passed their feet to the glowing face of the digital clock on the dresser.

Kim looked and her eyes widened. Ten o'clock!

"But its been hours!" she said.

"Felt like it." Natalie agreed and bent close to kiss her warmly.

Kim pursed her lips. "Well, I guess I could use a pick me up."

They looked at each other and both saw a long, exciting night still ahead. A suddenly rush of energy pulled them both up and they rose to dress. Neither took the time for panties or bra.

Downstairs they entered the restaurant/bar and the sign said to please seat themselves. Natalie grabbed Kim's hand and led her to a small table far from the half dozen others who had the same idea of a late snack. Kim smiled and liked the thought that they were all lovers, too.

A petite, red-haired waitress came up and they ordered wine and were happy to see salads on the menu. Both ordered a large salad. Their order came quickly and they both attacked them with sharp appetites, sipping at the tart wine as they ate.

Natalie sat back with a sigh of content and drained her glass, then saw the look on Kim's face.

"What?"

"I was just thinking how happy I am you invited me here."

Natalie smiled. "Its my pleasure, Kimmy."

"And mine." Kim said softly, then. "God, I want to drag you back to bed and make love all night!"

Natalie gave her a wry grin.

"The waitress would like to know if you'd like a little more wine, first."

Kim started and suddenly became aware of the grinning red-head standing beside her. She'd been so focused on Natalie she hadn't noticed her walk up. Her face grew scarlet and Natalie chuckled.

"She's so cute when she blushes." She said to the girl.

The waitress controlled the desire to giggle and poured them both a half glass of wine, then walked away.

"Oh, God! I don't believe I did that." Kim moaned. "She probably thinks I'm a total slut."

"Relax and finish your wine." Natalie chuckled.

They finished and rose to leave. Kim caught Natalie's motion and saw her wave to the waitress standing beside the bar, talking to the barman. She felt another blush warm her cheeks.

Natalie noticed and chuckled.

"She's probably telling him about the little bleached blonde slut that's dragging me off to bed to ravish me all night." She grinned and looked at Kim's red face.

"Don't tease." Kim pouted but shivered with pleasure nonetheless.

She'd never liked being teased but somehow Natalie's intimate teasing gave her delicious goose bumps.

"And I've never bleached my hair. Its natural."

"I know, I've seen." She gave Kim a leer. "Come on, my beautiful slutty girlfriend." Natalie grabbed her hand and Kim followed eagerly.

Back in their room the stripped quickly as if to be rid of an unwanted barrier between them. Kim pounced on the bed and lay down, striking a sexy pose and giving Natalie her best come hither look.

Natalie grinned and crawled onto the bed to crouch over her but she didn't move immediately to kiss her. Kim tried pouting again.

"Patience, Lover." Natalie smiled and Kim felt a rush of pleasure at the word.

"Yes, Lover." she smiled. "I'm trying."

"I want to taste all of you." Natalie murmured an bent down to kiss her deeply.

Kim was ready to grab her and drag her down on her when Natalie's lips slid down from hers and began to kiss her throat She felt the rising pulse there and slowly slid lower till her mouth found a hard nipple to interest it. Kim moaned her pleasure at the warmth and Natalie slid across to the other.

Kim caught her breath as Natalie's mouth left her breasts and began to move down over her stomach. Anticipation suddenly flared in her and she whimpered the desire kindling inside her.

Natalie shivered at the ticklish feel of Kim's silky hair as her lips passed but she didn't stop. Kim's musk rose to envelope her and she felt her own desires grow as she lowered her mouth in what she knew was Kim's first most intimate lover's kiss.

Kim stiffened with a choked gasp as her hips lifted to the soft kiss of Natalie's lips. She orgasmed instantly, all of the built-up anticipation exploding in a creamy gush of intense bliss!

Natalie shivered at the sweet taste of her lover's pleasure. She pressed her mouth to her tighter and licked deep between blood-warm folds, searching for the hidden center of pleasure that lurked beneath its fleshy hood.

Kim was barely recovered from her first orgasm when Natalie's tongue found what it sought. An exquisite shock of sheer ecstasy forced a sharp cry of pleasure from her gasping lips and her body rocked with spasms as the echoes of her orgasm suddenly sounded afresh. She writhed on the bed, hips rising toward the source of the incredible sensation.

Natalie almost orgasmed herself, so intensely did the passion from Kim echoed through her. She loved giving pleasure, especially when her lover gave in and surrendered completely like Kim was. It was almost a disappointment to feel her pleasure begin to ebb. She raised her head and looked up Kim's visibly trembling body to the heavy-lidded, incredulous gaze that met her eyes.

Kim whimpered and reached down to clutch at Natalie's silky hair, her fingers pleasuring in its thick strands. She pulled and Natalie slid up her body. She moaned at the sweet, wet taste on her lips.

After an uncounted number of heartbeats Natalie raised her face and smiled at Kim.

"Liked that, did ya?"

A burst of almost hysterical giggles bubbled from Kim's lips. Natalie's smile broadened.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Kim stilled her mirth and took a couple deep breaths.

"I thought I died and went to heaven." She said softly in a thick voice.

"Been there, done that." Natalie grinned. "Like to visit again some time."

"Oh, you're gonna, Lover." Kim said with a breathless intensity.

Kim suddenly hugged her tight and rolled. She lay on top and smiled down into Natalie's warm, hazel eyes.

"Scream all you want. I won't stop." She giggled and began to follow the path her lover had blazed for her.

Kim felt echoes of pleasure in herself as her body recalled the sensation her own mouth now gave Natalie. She moved down slowly, feeling the quick little shudders of delight as her mouth visited landmarks Natalie had shown her. She shivered to the salty taste of her skin, damp with the sweat of its pleasures.

She finally arrived and her lover's spicy musk filled her mind with a rush of desire. She lowered her mouth in sudden passionate kisses that lifted Natalie's butt off the bed with a loud gasp.

Natalie didn't orgasm instantly as Kim had but her pleasure blossomed rapidly to the hungry mouth on her. Kim's tongue was exploring and soon found her.

Natalie cried out with intense pleasure as her lover's tongue sent sizzling jolts of pure ecstasy though her body. After half a dozen rapid-fire orgasms she reached down and dragged Kim's mouth off her, gasping.

"Stop!" She managed to gasp.

Kim's wet face grinned and she slid back up the lush, quivering body to deliver a sweet kiss to her panting lips.

After long silent moments of savoring their mutual satisfaction Kim looked at Natalie.

"I'm not too heavy, am I?"

Natalie sighed and hugged her tight.

"Not a bit. You feel just right."

As they recovered they lay kissing softly, lips pleasuring in the sweet taste of each other's mouth. Neither was ready to dive into that deep ocean they'd both experienced again but both hungered for it.

Kim rolled off and cuddled up close. Natalie threw one leg over her hip and they slowly felt sleep creep up on them.

♥Saturday♥

Kim lay on the sun lounge beside the large pool and watched Natalie dive from the high board. She was quite good and, Kim smiled to herself, quite good to watch as her voluptuous body in its tight Speedo flashed through the air and splashed into the blue-green water.

She wore her bikini today, having decided she'd made enough of a fool of herself yesterday. She just didn't like swimming. She did love the feel of the sun on her body as she lay watching her lover.

It was amazing how one night could change a girl's perception of the world. Today she was acutely conscious of male eyes on her. A distaste for swimming wasn't the only reason she retired her old swimsuit and donned her bikini. Natalie said she loved how she looked in it. Sexy, she'd said and proved it with a very hot kiss.

And Kim had to agree. The looks she was getting from passing men was all the proof she needed. But her own eyes were all for the tall voluptuous girl in the tight bathing suit swimming toward her.

"Are you enjoying yourself, flaunting that sexy body at all the men?" Natalie said from ten feet away.

She didn't get out of the pool but rested at the edge, arms folded in front of her, grinning.

"I am not!" Kim objected.

"Yes you are. I can smell the hormones floating in the air from here."

Kim giggled at that and stuck her tongue out at her lover.

"Isn't that tongue tired from last night?"

Kim blushed and looked around quickly.

Natalie laughed and splashed water in her direction but it fell far short. She swam for the far edge to dive some more.

"I love you." Kim whispered to the girl swimming away, not caring that she didn't hear.

"That's quite a woman."

Kim's head snapped to the side and saw a familiar face. Then she remembered, the waitress from last night.

"Dani." She smiled and held out a slim hand.

"Hi, I'm Kim." She took it for a moment and the girl's fingers were cool.

"What's your lover's name?" Dani asked.

Kim felt her face flush and Dani giggled.

"Sorry. I'm one of those people that just opens their mouth and something spills out. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

Kim shook her head and sighed.

"Its OK. I'm just the bashful type, I guess. Natalie. We work together."

"I bet." Dani giggled again. "You didn't sound bashful last night."

"I didn't think anyone could hear us."

Dani nodded and grinned. "Yeah. You were pretty focused on her." She nodded toward Natalie who was just stepping out on the spring board for another dive. "Not that I blame you. She's gorgeous."

Kim's eyes narrowed. "Mine." She was a bit shocked at the sudden possessiveness that prompted the word from her lips.

Dani grinned. "I know. I'm just sayin'."

Kim found herself beginning to like the outspoken girl.

"You seem to work a lot of hours."

"Oh, I'm not working now." she said. "One of the perks of being employed here. I get to use the facilities when I'm off. I love the hot spring."

Kim nodded, remembering how relaxed she'd felt last night after.

"You two staying the whole weekend?

Kim nodded.

"There's a dance tonight if your interested."

Kim pursed her lips.

"Don't let a few stares scare you." Dani smiled. "You two aren't the first lesbian couple to enjoy a weekend here. No one is going to say anything to you about dancing together. The band here is good and they like to play lots of slow ones. Great for cuddling."

Natalie walked up then, dripping and breathing somewhat fast from her swim.

"Hello, waitress." She grinned and looked the petite redhead over.

"Dani." Dani smiled up at her and returned the inspection. "I was just telling your girlfriend about the dance tonight."

Natalie's eyes widened in interest.

"A dance. Sounds like fun." She looked at Kim. "I love to dance, especially slow dance." She gave her lover a leer.

Kim blushed again and both girls chuckled.

"She sure is a shy one." Dani commented with a grin.

"Yes." Natalie smiled affectionately at Kim. "I'm hoping she stays that way. She's so cute when she blushes."

"Uh, I'm right here." Kim growled at them.

"So you are." Nat laughed.

Dani excused herself and dove into the pool.

"She seems nice." Natalie said.

Kim nodded. "She speaks her mind."

"Would you like to dance tonight?"

"I'm not a very good dancer." Kim hedged.

"You don't have to be good, Kimmy." Nat said and smiled. "Just hang on me and I'll move you around some. No one will notice."

Kim didn't respond and Natalie looked close at her.

"Does it embarrass you to be seen dancing with another girl?"

Kim looked at her. Natalie's eyes were studying her and she decided one thing she wanted to be with her is honest.

"A little, I think. You said it, I'm shy about personal things."

Natalie nodded. "I don't mind. Its something I love about you, Kimmy." She reached down and touched her cheek. "Dance with me tonight. Please."

Kim couldn't refuse her. "OK." She smiled up at her.

The dance didn't start till nine. They spent part of the afternoon in bed and felt the thrill all over again. By six they were hungry and after a delicious dinner went for a soak in the hot spring. They didn't stay in quite so long this time.

Before they got out Dani appeared and Kim felt a small shiver of delight at the sight of her petite body. She was very trim, with firm breasts and a narrow waist that made her rather slim hips look wider than they were. She felt a sudden nagging guilt at her reaction at seeing the nude girl and again she was surprised at the change in her feelings. Except for Natalie she'd never enjoyed looking at another woman before.

Natalie was sitting beside her, their hips touching. She eyed her lover.

"You getting horny for her?" Nat asked softly.

"No!" Kim lied, then giggled. "Well, she is pretty. She has a nice body."

Nat chuckled. "So I noticed, too." She waved to the girl and Dani smiled and waved back but didn't join them, sitting at the far end of the hot spring.

The reason was quickly evident. Another girl joined her and they kissed.

"She's a lesbian?" Kim whispered.

"You didn't notice?"

Kim shook her head.

Natalie chuckled. "I noticed last night the way she was eyeing you. If I wasn't with you she'd have been hitting on you."

Kim looked at Natalie, eyes wide. "No."

"Yes."

Kim shook her head and rose to leave the hot spring and Natalie followed. As she dried off and dressed she examined her feelings. Somehow the thought that another girl would find her sexually attractive pleased her.

They returned to their room and dressed for the dance. Natalie suggested Kim not wear any bra or panties with a sly grin. Kim looked at her.

"Why not?"

Natalie just chuckled. "Trust me."

Kim shrugged. She slipped on a silk blouse, her nicest, and a soft skirt that hugged her hips. Natalie dressed in similar fashion though her skirt was inches shorter than Kim's. Both wore flat shoes rather than heels at Natalie's suggestion.

Dani had been truthful about the band, both that they were quite good and that they favored slow music that was easy to dance to. Kim hadn't danced with anyone since her high school days but found it wasn't something you forgot how to do. Natalie made it easy by leading.

Kim learned after a couple delicious slow dances with Natalie why she'd suggested Kim not wear a bra or panties. The slow movements of their bodies as they danced had her shivering with delight and by the third dance she felt wetness on her thighs from the sheer pleasure of feeling Natalie's soft body moving against hers. She could almost orgasm if the dances only lasted a few minutes longer!

As another slow dance started Natalie nudged Kim and nodded toward another couple. It was Dani with the girl she'd seen at the hot spring. They were frankly hugging as then swayed to the music and Kim saw them kiss. She felt more of her tension from dancing with another girl melt away seeing they weren't the only same-sex couple. When Natalie touched her chin to raise it for a kiss she didn't hesitate. As the song ended she felt a shudder of orgasmic bliss ripple through her body and her thighs grew much damper as warmth flowed down them.

Her legs felt wobbly as they returned to their drinks and she sat down with a sigh of relief. Natalie grinned at her.

"What?" She said.

"Need to go to the powder room and clean up?" Natalie chuckled.

Kim blushed but smiled. "I'm OK. I think I need another drink after that last dance, though." She giggled.