Passion's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani and her girlfriend came over as the band upped the tempo a bit.

"You two looked really sexy out there." She grinned. "I think you made Lisa here cum just watching you."

The girl smacked Dani's arm with her fist and giggled. "Jeez! Your such a blabber-mouth."

Natalie chuckled. "We noticed that, too, Lisa."

"Well, we're leaving." Dani grinned. "We need to find a private place for our last dance tonight. See ya."

Kim shook her head as she watched them walk away.

"Blabber-mouth fits her." She giggled.

They stayed for one more dance and again Kim felt as if she was ready to explode just before the music stopped. She looked at Natalie, breathing fast.

"Me too." Natalie nodded and they headed for their room.

Their last dance of the evening lasted much longer than all the other's combined and orgasms were frequent before they lay quietly, waiting for their hearts to slow and sleep to claim them.

♥Sunday♥

Kim awoke and felt a touch of disappointment when she didn't feel Natalie's warm body next to her. She heard the shower running. She looked at the clock and felt a sudden surge of sadness. Sunday. Their weekend was nearly over.

She lay there, feeling emotions she'd not experienced before. A few minutes later Natalie came out of the bathroom naked, toweling her hair and the look on Kim's face made her frown.

"What's the matter. Your puppy die?"

Kim smiled but didn't feel like smiling.

"No. I was just thinking that was our last night."

"Huh? You thinking of dumping me for Dani or something?"

Kim frowned. "No. Of course not."

"Whew. You had me worried for a moment there, lover."

Kim looked at her, puzzled.

"Why?"

"You said its our last night together."

"It is."

"Huh. And here I was ready to suggest we stay at my place tonight and go to work together Monday."

Kim's eyes widened, then she smiled a bit wryly.

"Its just been such a beautiful weekend. I never wanted it to end. I'm such a dope."

"True." Natalie pursed her lips. "Lucky for you I like shy dopes."

Kim giggled and jumped up to hug her tight. Her kiss was hungry.

"Hey!" Natalie laughed. "We have to check out in a few hours."

"Your point being ...?" Kim chuckled as she walked backwards, pulling Natalie with her. Her legs felt the edge of the bed and she fell backwards, dragging her lover down with her.

"Well. If you insist." Natalie grinned and kissed her passionately. She'd always liked morning sex.

Suddenly she raised her face and looked at Kim with a serious gaze.

"Kimmy. I've never said goodbye to a lover before they said goodbye to me. And I've never felt half for them as what I feel for you."

Kim stared up at her lover with glistening eyes.

"I promise I'll be the one to say it, Nat." She murmured, a tightness in her throat, then tried to laugh but it was a bit shaky.

"I won't say it, though. I can't imagine ..."

Natalie silenced her with her lips and a comfortable wave of pleasure took them to cherished places they were growing to know well.

They had to rush their packing to check out on time.