Past the Point of Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master groaned as He felt my body reacting and opening up to take Him, That burning sensation began to subside and with my eyes locked with His I felt no fear. I was letting go of the past, the nonconsensual pain I remembered, and in it's place I was finding a pleasure I had once lost, the tears changed, from fear of failing Him to those flowing freely from letting go.

My body relaxed more and I began to move my bottom in rhythm with His. Master's hands eased their grip from holding my legs down and spread opened, I relaxed even more.

"Good girl." I heard Him say and my entire world opened to Him as I heard those precious words of endearment.

Moving with a greater ease now Master began to fuck me faster. My breathing quickened, pain and pleasure making such a sweet mixture. Within minutes I was doing something I hate, I was begging, pleading for Him to fuck me harder. Master loves to hear me beg, almost as much as He loves my tears, this night He got both.

The pain mixed with intense pleasure was becoming more than I could handle, I felt myself begin to drift to that wonderful place only my Master can take me. I no longer knew if I could take anymore, all I knew was His voice, His touch, my voice was gone. It was like I had stepped outside of myself and was soaring somewhere above, floating on the sounds of Master's voice. I was past the point of pain, pain of the past, and past the pain of the present. I don't even remember when or even if my Master came with me or not. All I had was His soothing words and His loving touch.

My Master had taken me past the point of pain.

12