Pastor Love and His Vessels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in luck, for just where I'd have to cut a rather large hole in the four inch thick wall, a very large, framed picture, was hung. It took me the better part of a half hour to carefully remove a large square section of the plaster board, which I hid under my bed My spy hole was right in the middle of the opening and, on checking, found it did, indeed, give me an unobstructed view of Mom's bed. Now, all I had to do was wait until Tuesday afternoon.

Tuesday afternoon came and by three o'clock the parson still hadn't arrived for his counseling session. I finally asked Mom, "I thought you had an appointment with your preacher. What happened?"

"Oh," she replied, "I guess I didn't tell you, he won't be here until after supper, he had an urgent meeting with the church accountant this afternoon."

I immediately wondered if the accountant was another woman he had in his 'group', but Mom dispelled that thought by adding, "Mr. Barnes just took over the accountant's job for the church."

We were sitting in the livingroom when, true to his word, Pastor Love made his entrance promptly at seven. I excused myself and went to my room to take down the framed painting to give access to my spy hole, laying the heavy painting on my bed. I was getting my Ty stand-in out of its hiding place when I heard them enter Mom's bedroom, closing and locking the door behind them.

With my eye glued to the spy hole I could see that the lights were still on in her room and I watched as Mom unbuttoned the summer dress she was wearing and removed it. Surprisingly, she was without her bra and panties and I got a good look at her furry crotch.

Some moments later, Pastor Love, who had been out of my range of sight, appeared, likewise naked, his fat cock standing straight out from his also furry crotch. He said something to Mom that I couldn't quite make out, but, her response was to cup her tits in both hands and reply, "My Tom always liked them too. He used to nurse on them, just like a baby. Do you want to nurse too?"

"By all means, dear lady," he answered, "they are such beauties, no man could refuse." Mom lowered her right hand and he bent down to take the proffered teat in his mouth. I could actually hear the slurping sounds of his sucking as he greedily attacked it. Mom's eyes closed and her head fell back slightly, indicating that she was enjoying his ministrations, his worshipping of her breast.

As he continued his assault on her tit, he moved one hand down over her belly, his fingers threading their way through her bush. She moved one leg to give him greater access to her honey pot and he wasted no time taking advantage and her hips began a slight thrusting and swiveling motion.

Mom cradled the preacher's head with both hands and directed him towards her other tit, but after only a few seconds of suckling, he deserted it, saying, "That's enough, my dear, time for your anointment." Showing but little disappointment, Mom quickly got onto her bed and assumed the position to receive her 'anointment' from his cock. He clumsily got into position and guided his fat prick to her love slot, easing it in.

From my vantage point, I could see his cock slowly penetrate Mom's cunt, until the only thing visible was his drooping ball sack. Slowly he withdrew and then slowly drove back into her cunt. "Oh, that feels so good, my love," I heard Mom murmur. His response was, "Yes, dear lady, it's supposed to feel good, it's the heavenly act."

By this time I had my husbands stand-in buried deep in my own sloppy cunt, and matching the preacher, stroke for stroke. I could feel my honey juice running down my thigh as I got wetter and wetter while I climbed towards my orgasm. When it hit, I clamped my free hand over my mouth to stifle my moans of ecstasy but I know they could hear me and the preacher man stopped in mid thrust. "What's that," he whispered loudly to Mom.

"Don't stop, my love," mother replied, almost angrily, "it's just my daughter in the next room. She's pleasuring herself. She does this almost every night. It makes me wish you were here every time she does that. She'll probably go to sleep now."

Her preacher resumed the slow pumping motions and it was apparent that Mom wanted him to fuck faster, as she hooked her heels into his butt cheeks, urging him on. "Faster, my love, fuck me faster, I'm almost there." I couldn't believe it, she had used that four letter word.

"Patience, dear lady, patience. We must preserve some decorum in this most holy act."

"No, no," she replied, almost in desperation, "I need to cum now. Please, please, I've waited a whole week."

In answer to her plea, he gave her three hard thrusts that did drive her over the edge, eliciting a long, satisfied moan from Mom. She had achieved her orgasm. Her lover held still, his cock buried in her until her orgasm had subsided and she had relaxed, then resumed pumping his fat cock into her as before.

I could hear Mom's voice clearly as she kept murmuring, "Oh god, my lover man, you fuck me so good, you fuck me so good!" All this time she was humping back every time her preacher man pumped his cock into her. I could not believe that my mother was exhibiting a sex drive that matched my own. Now I knew where I'd inherited mine. I began to wonder if Daddy had been able to keep her happy as her preacher man was doing right this very minute.

After what seemed to be a long time, Pastor Love's strokes slowly began to build up speed and I knew he was working his way to his own orgasm. It only made Mom cum a second time, but he didn't pause this time, as he had with her first orgasm. Instead he was stroking as hard and as fast as he could, until he finally drove into her as hard and deep as he could. I could see his ball sack drawn up tight as he expended his seed into Mom's welcoming cunt.

"There, dear lady," he cried out, haltingly, "you're blessed....again with... the seed...of heaven." With that he fell flat onto Mom's body, apparently exhausted from his endeavors.

I had to tear myself away from my spy hole as I, too, managed to cum again, my plastic cock buried as deep as I could stand. Somehow, I managed to keep from crying out, determined to not alert them to my own ecstatic pleasure.

Mom, however, was not able to stifle her continuous, almost agonizing moans of satisfaction. When I was finally able to return to my vantage point, they were still as when I pulled away with my own cum, only now, Mom had her arms around her lover, holding him tight to her. Then, as I watched, his now deflated cock slipped out of her and she released her hold on him. Slowly, he rolled off her to lay on his back beside her, his limp cock coated with the mixture of their fuck. They were both still breathing heavily.

Mom rose up on one elbow to gaze adoringly at her preacher man. He smiled back at her and said, "Don't you think you should complete the blessing, dear lady?"

"Yes, yes, of course," she muttered. I watched in amazement as she got up onto her knees and bent over to take his limp cock in her mouth and lick and suck all their mixed cum from it. When she finally released it, only her saliva glistened on his cock.

Pastor Love had a very satisfied look on his face; he had made another of his parishioners happy, along with dumping another load of his 'seed of heaven', making him happy too.

Knowing the 'show' was over, I carefully re-hung the heavy picture and picked up Ty's stand-in from where it had fallen from my cunt. I was ready for a good nights sleep. It was several minutes before I heard the two of them leave Mom's bedroom and quietly go down the hall to the livingroom. Then, after some low conversation, I heard the front door open, then close after Mom's 'lover man' left. It would be another week for the next 'show'.

Friday afternoon found me again in the bell tower but nothing happened that afternoon, probably because of the light mist that was falling. I could only imagine Pastor Love and Mrs. Johnson fucking on her bed. That image was enough to get me off with a small orgasm, after which I went home.

Mom and I watched some TV after supper then I went to my room for the night. I was awakened sometime later to the sounds of passion coming from Mom's room. With only the one thickness of plaster board now separating our rooms, the sound had carried through more easily.

In the dark, I carefully lifted the framed painting from my observation hole and peered through. Mom's two bedside lamps were on and I could plainly see her, on her back, with one hand, stroking something in and out of her count, while her other hand was busy vigorously massaging her clit. Thinking that she had found TY's stand-in, I rushed to its hiding place to check, heaving a sigh of relief to find it still there. I returned to my spy hole, just in time to see Mom clamp her legs together, her hips thrust up off the bed as she orgasmed, a cry of ecstasy piercing the wall.

By now, I had two of my fingers in my own sloppy cunt, stroking madly, the palm of my hand striking my clit with each stroke. Now it was me that had to cum. I turned away from my vantage point, trying as best I could to muffle my sounds of orgastic ecstasy.

When I finally returned to my spy hole, it was to see Mom, still slowly pumping her toy in and out of her pussy, a broad smile on her face. After a few minutes, she withdrew her toy, a long, fat cucumber! Lazily, she brought it to her mouth and, almost greedily, licked her juices from it, as she had cleaned the cock of Pastor Love.

The following Tuesday I had no good excuse for not being in my room when her preacher came to call, instead, staying in my favorite retreat with my cigarettes. I stayed there an extra long time, giving them all the time they needed for their assignation. It was then I began to hatch a further plan in Mom's sexual rebirth. Somehow, I'd get her up to my vantage point the next time the weather was good and let her watch the shows I had been watching.

As luck would have it, that very following Friday dawned bright and clear and as the morning wore on, it got warmer and warmer. It was now or never, I decided. This would be the day I lured Mom to the bell tower to witness Mrs. Johansen, the 'dear Mrs. Johansen', getting her weekly fuck.

At lunch, I began, telling Mom that I'd found a place where you could look out over the city and see almost all the way down town. She seemed a little interested as, after lunch, I continued extolling the views.

Finally, at two o'clock, I said, "Come on, Mom, I'll show you."

"Just where is this place," she asked, and then expressed surprise when I told her. "How did you find that," she asked.

"Oh, I was just curious one day and went up. It's great, what you can see from up there."

She followed me into the base of the tower and up the two flights of narrow stairway to the landing. When she saw the ladder, she seemed to have second thoughts, but, with a little coaxing on my part she finally started following me up. "Amanda," she blurted when we were almost all the way up, "You don't have any under pants on!" I knew she had glanced upwards as I got to the trap door.

I looked down at her as I crawled out into the bell chamber. "It's too hot for underwear," I explained. "Come on."

"You're right, Amanda," she exclaimed, gazing out through the bell tower openings, "I can see City Hall all the way down town."

"See, I told you," I replied as I casually guided her from one side to the next. It couldn't have been any better even if I'd planned it. As we looked down, Mrs. Johansen emerged from her house, into her backyard, carrying her blanket. I had to restrain Mom from calling down to her, "We're not supposed to be up here, Mom."

Mom's jaw dropped as she saw Mrs. Johansen spread out the blanket, revealing that she was naked. "Oh, I guess she's going to sunbathe," Mom whispered to me, just as Pastor Love emerged from the house, also naked, his cock at full staff. "Oh my god," Mom managed to bleat out, "What are they doing?"

By then Mrs. Johansen was flat on her back, legs spread, knees drawn up, ready to accept the preacher's cock. He wasted no time, kneeling before her while she grabbed hold of his prick and practically pulled him to her cunt. He was on his hands and knees and began the process of slowly fucking his parishioner. I turned to look at Mom. She stood there, slack jawed, her eyes glazed, as she watched the couple below. As I watched her, she moved one hand to a breast and began massaging it thru the material of her dress and bra.

"What's he see in her," she whispered to herself, without thinking or even realizing I could hear her, "she's got sagging, floppy tits."

"Did you say something, Mom," I asked

"Uh, no. I was just talking to myself," she whispered, as though afraid the couple below would hear her.

"I guess Mrs. Johansen is being a vessel for Preacher's pent up frustrations, don't you think, Mom," I whispered back to her. "I'm sure glad that she's doin' it so you don't have to."

There was no answer from Mom, she had become quite busy with her hands, one of which was now furiously rubbing her crotch right thru all her clothing. In the meantime, the couple below had begun a frenzied pace in their fucking, with the woman's legs now thrusting in the air, held there by the man's arms locked behind her knees. Pastor Love was really driving his fat cock into Mrs. Johansen now, apparently eager to fill her 'vessel'.

Mom began moaning softly and I knew she was trying to drive herself to orgasm. Taking the bull by the horns, I leaned close to her and whispered in her ear, "You want me to help, Mom?"

She groaned softly as I reached around her to grasp the untended tit. "Oh god, Amanda, I need to cum. Look how he's fucking her. Yes, help me, oh god, help me!"

With difficulty, I hiked up her dress and wormed my hand under the hem of her silk panties, to find her cunt. Her bushy covering was soaking with her juice as I threaded my fingers through it and buried two of them into her honey pot. She placed both of her hands on the parapet of the bell tower opening and began humping madly as I finger-fucked her, thrusting her bulbous clit against the palm of my hand

All this time her eyes had never left the scene below. I took my eyes away from Mom's face to glance at the action below, just in time to see Pastor Love give one tremendous drive, holding himself as deep in Mrs. Johansen's cunt as he could, while his prick pumped his creamy offering into her.

It was only a minute later that Mom shuddered, gave out a long moan of ecstasy and thrust hard against my invading fingers as she too, came. Her orgasm lasted only seconds and as she relaxed, I withdrew my fingers from her nest. She began to sob, "Oh, Amanda, what have I done, what have we done?"

Standing behind her, I put my arms around her and whispered in her ear, "Mom, we've just watched your preacher fuck Mrs. Johansen and it just made us so hot, we just...we just did what comes naturally. Don't be ashamed."

Her body, still convulsing with each sob, she said, "But, Amanda, you're my daughter, I should never have asked for you to do...you're my baby girl, and I shouldn't...oh god, I've sinned so. Please, Amanda, I am so ashamed."

"Mom, did it feel good? Could you help it? I'm not ashamed that I could help my own mother, it made me feel good. Why do you think you've sinned? Didn't god give you, give us, the means of having such pleasure?"

She turned in my arms and I could see the tears streaming down her cheeks. "Oh, dear girl, don't you understand? Only a man's supposed to give us this kind of pleasure. Not another woman and especially, not our own child."

"No, Mom, I do understand, just not the way you think." I kissed her tear stained cheek and stepping away from her, said, "Come on now. Let's go home." Then, giving her a mischievous smile, added, "Maybe we can come up here next Friday and see if they fuck again." That produced a giggle from her.

I was half way down the ladder and Mom, standing on the landing at its base, said, "You knew we were going to see that, didn't you. You planned for me to see Pastor Love fuck her didn't you."

I got to the bottom of the ladder and nodded to her. "Yes, I won't lie to you, Mom, I've watched them a couple of times and I've...uh...made use of the sight each time, if you know what I mean, just like you did today. Now, let's go home, it's getting late and I'm getting hungry."

There was little or no conversation, especially on the afternoon's activity until I said to her, "Mom, the cucumber in this salad has an odd taste. Are you sure it's okay?" She just nodded. We were almost through dinner, when Mom made a confession. "You must know, Amanda, that Pastor Love has been ...uh...using me as a 'vessel' too. He told me, quite bluntly, there were other ladies that...uh...he serviced, and that he was eternally grateful to each of us. That each time it's a very holy act and we were blessed for doing it. Now I know that one is Mrs. Johansen, but I don't know who the others are." She was silent for a moment. "I wonder if any of them know about me?"

"Don't worry, Mom, I'll never tell," eliciting a smile from her.

That night, I watched as Mom used the handle of her hair brush to fuck herself with, her cuke toy having been devoured at supper. Several times she drew the bristles across her clit, jumping each time she did, a loud muffled groan each time. It seemed to add a lot to her self pleasure. Then, as she had with the cucumber, after cumming, she licked the handle clean.

I fell onto my bed with my own toy and fucked myself to three good orgasms, not holding back any of my own moans and cries when they hit. After that I slept thru the rest of the night.

On Tuesday I made no excuse but just stayed in my room awaiting the preachers visit. I had almost nodded off to sleep when I heard them in the next room. I stumbled off my bed and hurriedly took the picture off the wall. By the time I could peek through my spy hole, Mom was on the bed, holding her tits up for his inspection. "Suckle on me," I heard her say, "tell me how you like my breasts. They're so much nicer than Mary Johansen's floppy tits, aren't they?"

Damn, I thought, she's going to give away my secret, but the preacher didn't seemed surprised.. "Yes, dear lady, much nicer," as he bent over to suck on them, first one, then, the other. I could see Mom had a big smile on her face as she lay there, eyes closed, enjoying his attention to her sensitive nipples.

It was obvious that he too enjoyed sucking her tits, for he continued for several minutes, until Mom whispered loudly, "Annoint me now, give me your heavenly blessing." Pastor Love wasted no time, scrambling to get into position between her wide spread legs. Mom helped him guide his cock to her fuck hole and he sank it into her quickly. "Fuck me, lover man," she sobbed, "fuck me hard, make me cum, let me see heaven!"

He did just as she requested, not bothering with his usual slow fuck and Mom responded almost immediately, her hips bouncing up to meet his every thrust. Twice she came with loud cries of ecstasy before he took his final plunge to pump his creamy cum into her.

With the apparent last spurt, he collapsed onto Mom's body, breathing hard from his exertions. His spent cock quickly slipped out of her honey pot and as she felt its exit, she pushed him off her body, to lay beside her, still panting.through his open mouth. "My...god," he panted, "I don't...know...how.. .many...more...times I...can do...this... You ladies...are...gettin'...to be...too much... for...mortal man." He paused for a moment as his breathing returned to normal. "Mrs. Johansen just doesn't realize what she's started."

In all seriousness, Mom responded, "Maybe you should restrict your blessing to only two of us, those of us that really require it." Then, "Just how many women do you bless like this?"