Pastor Love and His Vessels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gamma33
gamma33
100 Followers

He appeared to think for a minute before he replied. "There's seven of you. Sometimes I have to bestow my blessings on two in one day and I'm getting older, I hardly have time to prepare my sermons anymore."

"That's it then, you'll just have to cut out five of them and just service...I mean, give your blessing to just two of us, me and Mary." She turned on her side and reached down to grasp his limp cock in one hand. "Let me clean you now, you have so much of your ointment left on your...wand."

"Yes dear lady, please do," he sighed, "then I must rest." Again she sucked and licked his limp cock clean.

It was much later that I heard the two of them leave Mom's bedroom and even later that I heard the front door open and close behind the departing preacher. I gave Mom a good half hour before I joined her in the kitchen, to help prepare our supper. "Was it good, Mom," I asked innocently, knowing that I was now aware of just what her counseling session included. She just nodded and went on with the preparations.

At the table, over dinner, Mom finally opened up. "You know, he heard you one time and it bothered him a little, but now it doesn't anymore. He told me that there are seven ladies that he bestows his blessings on but I tried to convince him that he should end it with five of them and just concentrate on Mary Johansen and me. I didn't tell him about watching the two of them, either." She paused, "Do you think we can go up there and watch them again?"

I grinned at her. "Of course we can, and we can get our own jollies while we watch. I just hope the weather is good and they don't change their afternoon schedule."

Of course the weather was good and, since it was now the second week in August, it was quite warm when we headed for our observation post. As I climbed the ladder ahead of her, Mom said, "I see you don't have your undies on again." I just laughed. "Amanda," she added, "neither do I. Isn't that terrible?"

Once we were in the bell chamber, Mom made a bee line for the observation portal, only to be disappointed that neither Mrs. Johansen or Pastor Love was in sight. Much to her disgust, I took out a pack of cigarettes and lit up. "You shouldn't do that, they might see the smoke and know that someone's up here."

I shook my head, "No they won't, Mom, they won't even look up here and besides, there isn't that much smoke if they did."

She was beginning to get nervous as I finished my cigarette and still no one had appeared in Mrs. Johansens yard and I thought that Mom was about to give up and want to leave when suddenly the two of them appeared, both naked, her floppy tits swaying with each step as she led the way to their 'spot'. Pastor Love stood there, his erect cock in his hand, as she spread the blanket on the grass.

Mom was already beginning to breath more rapidly in anticipation of what was to come. When she watched the preacher drop to his knees between Mrs. Johansen's splayed legs, she groaned softly. As his cock disappeared into the waiting cunt, she pulled her dress aside to cup her own hairy pussy.

Leaning with one hand on the portal sil, she began to massage her clit. "Oh god, Amanda, do me like you did before." I had been prepared for her request and took Ty's stand-in out of my skirt pocket as I moved to her side. As she continued gazing at the scene below, rubbing her clit, I manuevered it towards her cunt, fumbling to insert it into her already gushing hole.

Mom knew immediately that it wasn't my fingers invading her body and she turned to stare at me. "Wha...what's that...oh god it feels like a...a real thing." She looked down as I slowly withdrew it a ways before sliding it back, full depth. "Oh, my lord, it looks like a real thing."

"Just watch them, Mom, while my Ty fucks you," I whispered in her ear. "This is how Ty fucks me at night." We both turned our attention to the preacher and woman below. With both hands on the parapet opening now, Mom was humping in rhythm to Pastor Love as he was fucking Mrs. Johansen. The preacher had the woman's legs high in the air, holding them there with both arms locked behind her knees. He'd pull out slowly then, drive back into her, hard and fast.

I could sense that Mom was close to an orgasm and I slowly increased the speed of the toy pumping into her cunt.."Harder, girl, harder, oh god, oh god, I'm almost there," she sobbed, then, aloud, "NOW!" I pushed the fake cock into her as deep as I could, feeling her body shudder as she dropped her head between her outstretched arms, her body growing stiff.

After less than a minute she raised her head and gazed down on the two below. "Look how he fucks her," she muttered, "he should be fucking me like that, not that stupid woman with her sagging tits. She doesn't even have anything to suck on."

I started to pull the plastic cock out of her, saying, "My turn now."

"No, no, Amanda," she pleaded, "do me again, please. One more time."

Even though I could feel my own juices running down my thighs, I acquiesced in her plea and resumed fucking her with the toy. "Oh yes, yes, thank you. Oh god, it feels just like he's fucking me," she whispered aloud, as she resumed her humping motions.

For the first time, I was aware of the voice of Mrs. Johansen, even over the sound of sloppy squishing as I fucked Mom with the plastic cock. While we couldn't make out the words, she was apparently urging Pastor Love fuck her harder and faster, for he was doing just that, driving them both to the point of no return.

As I watched from over Mom's shoulder, the good man made one last thrust, to fill Mrs. Johansen's cunt with his cum. It had that effect on Mom as she again climaxed, with a loud moan, ceased her humping and her body going rigid. I held the cock deep inside her cunt until the moment passed and this time, before she could object, retrieved it and thrust it into my own, now starving, fuck hole.

Furiously I fucked my self with Ty's stand-in and it seemed to be only seconds before the first orgasm washed through my body, turning my legs to jelly, so I could no longer stand and had to slouch down to lean against the wall of the tower. Mom just stood there watching as I slowly pulled 'Ty' from my juicey cunt. She reached a hand out towards me, saying, "Let me see that, Dear." She looked it over very carefully, then asked, "What's all this white stuff on it?"

"Jeez, Mom, that's our own juice. That's what makes it easy to slid inside. Didn't you ever see Daddy's cock after he, you know, fucked you?"

"Yes, but I always thought it was his...uh sperm. I didn't know women made stuff like that." She knelt down beside me. "Can I do it for you, Amanda?"

"Yeah, sure, Mom," and I spread my legs to give her a view of my cunt. "Just slide it in." I was getting very excited to think that my mother was about to service me as I watched her slide the plastic cock between my cunt lips and into me. "Fuck me, Mom," I whispered hoarsely, "Fuck me nice and slow."

I found that I was getting more and more excited as she pulled the cock almost out, then pushed it in til it hit my cervix and there was nothing left for her to hold onto. "Faster, Mom, do it faster now," and I reached down to rub my clit.

"Are you going to cum, Amanda," she asked as she pumped the cock hard and fast.

"Yes, yes, Mom," I muttered, "just don't stop, jeez, I'm almost there, NOW!" I'd never cum so hard in my life and I must have squirted cause Mom quickly pulled her hand away.

"My god, girl, you peed on me," she cried. I didn't care, my orgasm was so intense as wave after wave of ecstasy washed through my body, from my curled up toes to the top of my head. It was the fact that my own mother had been the one thrusting the plastic cock into my hungry cunt that made it so erotic.

It took me several minutes to recover and get enough strength back in my legs to stand again. I picked up my 'Ty's stand-in' from where it had fallen from my satisfied cunt. It was covered with my whitish juices. I brazenly lifted it to my mouth to lick it clean. Mom's jaw dropped when she saw what I was doing. "Amanda," she said sternly, "that's awful! Don't do that."

I paused. "No it isn't, it tastes good. Didn't you ever taste yourself," knowing that she had not only tasted herself, but the preacher's cum as well.

"Well," she lied to me, "just once. But, I didn't like it. Do you always clean that...uh...thing...like that?"

"Sure. And I always cleaned Ty's...uh...'thing' too," I replied, ending the conversation. We made a check to see if the couple down below were still there, but in the time it took for her to pleasure me, they had picked up and left. We climbed down the ladder and then descended the stairs to the ground floor and left for home.

During the following weeks we continued watching Pastor Love fuck Mrs. Johansen every Friday afternoon, after which we took turns fucking each other with the plastic cock. Tuesdays I watched as he fucked Mom, after which she'd clean his cock with her tongue. It was obvious that she really did enjoy the taste of their combined juices.

As Mom had suggested to him, he, one by one, eliminated five of the women that he had been servicing, until it was only Mom and Mrs. Johansen who reaped the benefits of his 'blessings'. It showed too as he became more lusty with each elimination. On more than one occasion, both Mom and Mrs. Johansen received two 'blessings' in one session.

Come fall and cooler weather, our chance to watch from the bell tower came to an end, they apparently staying indoors for their ritual fuck. It was then that Mom invited me into her bedroom so we could get each other off. And, it wasn't confined to just Friday afternoons as Mom seemed to become more needful of the sex she had gone without for all those years after Daddy died.

Just before Thanksgiving, I received word that Ty would be coming home from Korea, he had been injured in a truck accident and was being sent home to recuperate and be discharged.

The day that he arrived home, walking with crutches, I gave the plastic cock to Mom, I would no longer need it, I had my real thing back.

gamma33
gamma33
100 Followers