All Comments on 'Pastoral Visit'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Randy01Randy01about 19 years ago
Good Work

Keep it up, I enjoy your stories very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Caught

finally, a husband that got out of a shit hole relationship. The phony assed reverend deserved the bitch.

I never did like preachers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Why were the children necessary???

What a slut cock loving bitch - marriage no obstacle - children raised by him but not his - how maritally honorable and respectful of her. The braindead husband wasn't much better.

What I don't understand author was how the children figured into the eroticism of the story - just unnessasarily perverse sick author!!! You can do better - can't you?

At least there was some consequence in the end!

dass4450dass4450about 19 years ago
Amazing

80% of people are born negative. Ignore them for they are not worth a pinch of shit. I read all your stories and I thought this one got to nub of a particular woman's libido exceptionally well. Onya. Dass4450

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What wrong turn

I love most of your stories. This one is not one of them. A cuckolding story told from the point of view of a deceitful spouse whose sole puprose on earth seems to be her own sexual pleasure.

She has children by men other than her husband but deceives him into thinking they are his own. Sorry, but I find no redeeming value to this character and so the story went donwhill for me. The children are the only characters that deserve any sympathy for having this poor excuse for a human being as a mother.

She is the type of person I've avoided most of my life. It's a shame to see her personality expressed in print.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
thank god

Your ex husband is on fucking lucky man to get rid of your whoring slut ass. He should have held a party for months went you left. I hope the Man of God knows exactly what he has, because once a cheater always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sorry, dear Moondrift

I love most of your work but this one is a slip up, i think. It seemed crass and cheap compared to the other jewels you write. I can't fault your grammar, spelling, plot progression etc but it just smells like a cheap knock off of the beautiful scent your usual wonderful works. The vast majority of your work is lovely...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just a fuck slut whore

don't you just hate women who have this mentality towards their husbands and treat them like shit...the fuck slut whore bitches should be horse whipped and kicked out in to the gutter or better still...put a bullet between their eyes...the are less than worthless even lower than a hooker ...filthy dirty sluts who care for no one but themselves...I wonder how long it will be before she starts cheating on the new prick in her life.....pathetic bastard....as worthless as what she is....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hate total cheating sluts

glad her husband kicked her out without paying her a penny...just how whores like her should be treated....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous