Pastoral Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part way through this second time David managed to roll me over onto my back without his penis coming out of me; then he was pounding up and down in me and I was on the verge of coming again.

My orgasm began to batter me before he ejaculated, so I was a screaming mess by the time he did come. We became a yelling tangle of arms and legs as we both struggled to get him into me as deep as possible. With each downward thrust I really did feel him pressing up against the end of my tunnel. I'd never experienced anything like it before. My tunnel was full of his sperm laced with my lubricant and I knew it must be running out of me onto the divan.

He'd finished again and I was laying there in a sort of post coital daze. I naturally expected him to pull out of me this time, but he didn't. He was kissing me and playing with my breasts and – I could hardly believe it – he was getting hard again. I started to understand that I'd got myself a sexual Titan.

I didn't have an orgasm this time, but was content to lay there and let him unload again. I'd never had the opportunity to do that before and it was wonderful, just relaxing and letting a man enjoy me.

When he'd finished for a moment I thought he was still going to stay with me, but after a few moments he pulled out of me, giving a groan as his sensitive nerve tingling head came out of me.

He flopped beside me, still playing with my breasts. After a while he started to ask, "You didn't mind me…you didn't mind me doing it more than…"

"Anytime sweetheart," I said weakly, "anytime."

To put it crudely, for the first time ever I felt as if I'd been well and truly fucked, and I'd loved it. For the moment he had completely satisfied me.

We and the divan were a hell of a mess. As soon as he pulled out the sperm and lubricant came rolling out of me to join what had already been deposited on the divan. It took a while for me to overcome the lethargy the three couplings had engendered in me, but eventually I rallied and said, "We'll have to clean up, darling."

I went to get off the divan and as soon as my legs took my weight they seemed to want to buckle under me. I felt weak and fragile and followed by David who on the contrary seemed to be very vigorous, I led the way to the shower.

Of course we washed each other's genitals and I must say David was very careful as he removed the residual sperm and lubricant from my vagina. I washed his penis, and then the most astonishing thing of all happened. He'd come into me three times in quick succession, and now he took me again standing as he pressed me against the tiled wall of the shower.

He almost had to carry me back to the lounge where I flopped down into a chair and gave David instructions on how to clean up the mess on the divan. If you've ever tried to remove a melange of sperm and lubricant from something you'll know how difficult it can be and it took him some time. When he'd finished there was a great wet patch, and I knew I'd have to get my hairdryer on it to try and dry it before Sam got home. Such are the perils of illicit sex.

I felt so frail I was starting to regret I'd told him, "Anytime," and was actually feeling a bit apprehensive that he might want to take me again. I suppose I could have managed it if I'd just lain there and let him do it to me, but I felt definitely in need of a rest.

He didn't try again and instead said, "I suppose I'd better go."

I was torn between wanting to beg him not to go, and relief that I'd have time to recover before the kids got home from school.

He dressed and I put on the housecoat again to see him to the door. When we got there he kissed me in such a way I thought, "Here we go again, he's going to do it to me here," but he didn't. Instead he said, "I've got some paper work I'd like to discuss with you tomorrow, if that's all right?"

I did some quick thinking and remembered I wasn't expecting anyone the next day and said, "I'll look forward to that." Then he left.

For about a minute I leaned against the wall. "Once with the bank manager and four times with David," I thought, "Jessie, you've surpassed yourself." It was the first time in my life that I'd ever felt completely sexually sated.

The feeling of being sated didn't last for long. That's one of my troubles you see, I'm nearly always ready for sex in the sense that my vagina is most often wet with lubricant. By the time the kids got home I wanted David back again, and that was interesting because it wasn't any of the others I wanted, it was only David. Always before I didn't much care which of my lovers turned up, just so long as they fucked me, so this wanting one particular man was another first for me.

That night Sam didn't want to insert his limp sausage into me which of course was usually the case, but I was glad because I might have had difficulty in playing pretends with him.

I dreamed of David and what we would do the next day, and when I awoke I decided I'd do my little test piece on him. If he passed the test then I knew he would be the man for me.

Sam left for work, then the kids went off to school, I showered and then the time seemed to drag. I'd actually started the day dressed quite respectably, but after a shower I decided on a loose negligee. I was ready and willing and didn't want to waste any time in getting down to business.

I think that David had the same idea because when he arrived he was no longer wearing his suit and other bits and pieces. He was clad in a white open necked shirt, and cream coloured shorts; very clerical and respectable, but also easy to remove.

He'd only just walked in and I'd shut the door when he grabbed and kissed me. I did the swooning maiden act and let him half carry me into the lounge and drop me on the divan. I started to protest, "No…no…not here, the bedroom." The divan is okay but the bed is more spacious and I like room to manoeuvre.

So I led him to the bedroom and even before we got through the door he was undressing. One thing I'll say for him, he was enthusiastic.

I thought I'd better get my little test piece over before he filled me up with his sperm again so I said to him, "You lie on the bed, I've got something special for you."

He did as he was told and I sat astride him but facing down his body. I moved back to poise my sex organ over his face and began to lower it. As I've said I'm nearly always ready for sex. In the circumstances I was more ready than I think I'd ever been before.

I rubbed my sex organ over his face, soaking it with my female love juice. He seemed to know what was expected and was soon licking me and pushing his tongue into my vaginal canal. I'd wondered how he would react to my female smell and taste; some of the guys, especially Sam, didn't like it, but I made them do it anyway.

David, from the way he was avidly licking me and sucking on my clitoris didn't seem to have a problem, and as I orgasmed and dumped more lubricant on his face he seemed to grow even more enthusiastic.

I'd finished my howling and yowling and was coming down on the other side of my climax when I gave him his reward. I'm not unfair, and if a guy does the right thing by me, I do the right thing by him.

As I said, I'd been sitting across him facing down his body, so while I was experiencing the after tremors of my orgasm I leaned forward and took his penis into my mouth. Starting with his crown I worked my way along his shaft taking as much of it in as possible. I have to admit it was only about half his length I could manage, but he wasn't the brutal type, and made no attempt to get his length down my throat.

I sucked hard on him and it was his turn to start yelling and moaning as he unloaded into my mouth. God know where he got so much sperm from – well I suppose God does know since he's supposed to give our natural endowments – but he filled my mouth to overflowing, and when he made his last ejection it was as much as I could do to suck the residual sperm out of his urethra.

Then he did an amazing thing; he didn't seem to care that my mouth was still full of his sperm and his face was soaked with my lubricant; he kissed me, tasting his own sperm while I smelt and tasted myself. This boy was totally uninhibited. "Boy"? This was no boy. He was a man who knew just what a woman needs and wasn't afraid to give it.

I was lying back gasping but he'd barely lost his erection before he was ready to go again.

I gave myself a few minutes to recover and the decided on a little teasing. I pressed one of my nipples against the crown of his penis, rubbing it with little circular motions. That really sent him out into space. In no time he was sitting over me, and wrapping my breasts over his shaft be started to work himself back and forth.

It took him a couple of minutes to come, but when he did he splattered his seed all over my face. Then when he'd finished the dear man licked up his sperm, and after that he subsided for a while, but even then he lay beside me fondling my breasts.

I was wondering what sort of a monster I'd let loose, but was glad I had. If he kept this up he'd be the only guy who had ever been able to satisfy me completely.

Next thing he was sucking my nipples and then he was penetrating me. I wasn't sure where I was; it was as if I'd been lifted up to heaven; a heaven where all your dreams come true.

I orgasmed again and it was hell and paradise at the same time. That guy really had me stretched out on a rack, and I loved it. My climax was the most deliciously agonising I'd ever known, and I'm sure I cursed and swore at him, and at the same time begged him not to stop. He shot a massive dose on his sperm into me, and this time he seemed to be satiated.

But I was wary; this guy was like a time bomb, you never knew when he was going to explode.

When he lay beside me and said, "I love you Jessie," I didn't try to dissuade him. He could love me as much as he liked just so long as he kept me satisfied.

He lay for a while then said, "I have to go, I've got a sermon to prepare." I wanted to keep him with me, but knew that I had to go with the flow, so for that morning we had finished.

After he had gone I cleaned myself and the bed and went around the house singing "O love that wilt not let me go." You may think this blasphemous, but I really was thanking God for letting this man cross my path.

I was not so cheerful when that afternoon the plumber decided to take an hour off work. I let him have me, but without enthusiasm, and I had no hope of coming. He knew something was wrong and asked if I was feeling okay. I told him I was fine, but I wasn't. I wanted David back again.

I had nightmares that night that David didn't come to me anymore, and when next morning he hadn't arrived by ten o'clock, I couldn't wait; I went to his place. I dreaded that he wouldn't be there, but he was, and didn't seem surprise to see me.

It was a passionate kiss as soon as the door was closed. He muttered something about intending to "drop round" and see me, but he'd "got caught up."

He half carried me into his bedroom; "half carried" because I'm not a girl who is easily lifted up. I'd put on the minimum of clothing in anticipation so he had it off in no time, and stood there fondling my breasts while I got his gear off.

I'd come prepared to take a risk on the grounds that we'd better get it over with sooner rather than later. I was intent on seeing if I could handle anal sex with him; taking it for granted that he liked that sort of thing. I was apprehensive because although I'd frequently had anal sex with some of the other guys, I was still rather tight and didn't know if I could handle that large phallus of David's.

We went through some foreplay, but when he started to move between my legs I stopped him. Thinking it best to say it outright I touched my anus and said, "I want you to come in here."

He didn't demur at first so I knelt on the edge of the bed presenting my rectum to him as he stood behind me. I'd come prepared and had a little bottle of artificial lubricant with me. I started to lubricate my anus, and seeing what I was doing David took over, carefully inserting some of the oily substance into me, and when he had finished he smeared some along his shaft. I calculated he'd done this before.

He poised the crown of his penis over my sphincter and then hesitated. "You're very small," he said, "are you sure you want me to do this?"

I gave my assent and felt him begin to press against me. At first I didn't think he was going to be able to break through, so I said, "Push harder." I relaxed as much as I could; he gave a tremendous thrust; there was a stabbing pain and he was through. Once inside me, although my sphincter would be sore for a couple of days, there was no more nasty pain.

My rectum had even more gripping power than my vagina, so I soon had him yelping for more. To reinforce my view that he'd done this with someone before, he knew how to stimulate my clitoris while he thrust up and down in me. He soon had me yelping as well, but not with pain. Whether by his choice or chance I came before he did, thrusting back against he penetrations and yelling my head off.

I was over the other side of my climax when he suddenly gave a loud groan and pulled me tight to him and I felt the first pulsation of his sperm into me. What followed was unusually slow but rhythmical as he pulled back and then thrust in again to deliver another ejection of sperm. For a while I thought he would never stop pumping into me, but finally he sighed, and his movements stopped.

It was done; he had taken me in every significant sexual orifice. My guess was that a couple more times of anal sex would expand my sphincter and there would be no more pain, and I was right.

After that, and as we became familiar with each other, there were only the odd teasing games to play. Sometimes he would masturbate me to orgasm and then I would masturbate him, enjoying watching his sperm leap out of his urethra to cascade over my hand and his belly. It was delightfully agonising because we both wanted that sperm in me, but it was just a bit of fun, and soon after we would be copulating properly.

Over the following weeks and months I sometimes went to his house and at other times he came to me. All this was wonderful, and for the first time ever I was getting all the sex I wanted. This gave rise to a couple of problems.

First, I no longer got satisfaction from the other guys. I managed to remove them one by one from my bed by telling them I'd heard rumours that their wives were getting suspicious. Being "respectable" gentlemen they decided that we must cease our illicit relationship and I saw them no more, except in church. A couple of the guys even left in tears.

The second problem was more intractable. With all the other guys, including Sam, it had been sex and nothing but sex. Now for the first time in my life I was in love. I'd found a man who could satisfy me completely and was uninhibited in the way he did it. He was the man I'd dreamed of ever since that first time with the choir master.

You might think that being in love was wonderful, and so it was in a way, especially as I knew that love was requited; but we were living on the edge of a precipice. We were getting together so often that my role as church secretary being the excuse must in the end wear thin and someone would realise what was going on. I didn't care too much what happened to me, but exposure would ruin David.

In addition there was a time limit on how long David could serve in the parish before he was moved on. Where he might go was unknown, but thinking the worst I felt it would be too far away for us to continue our relationship.

Then another aspect was something that was going on inside me. I have said I love children and being pregnant. I'd had my two children with Sam for the sake of having them, and not because I'd especially wanted them with Sam. Now I had found a man I really did want to have children with, but to get pregnant would give the whole game away because of Sam's vasectomy.

Perhaps only those women who have truly desired to become pregnant with a particular man will understand how I felt. I talked it over with David, and learned that he dearly wanted to make me pregnant, but he understood the impossibility of doing so. In all the joy we had in each other the impossibility of him impregnating me added a touch of sadness to our coupling.

For five years we continued as lovers, then what I had feared happened, David's time in the parish came to an end, and the worst that I had imagined came true; he was to be sent to a distant place.

You might imagine that after five years our ardour had cooled down, but it hadn't. I knew that I would never find another man who could satisfy me as David did, and he felt the same about me. We were in despair and I began to look and feel physically ill. People began to notice and I had to tell them I was perfectly okay, even though it was obvious I wasn't.

Again you might say, "That's the price you pay for adulterous behaviour." Perhaps it is, but even had I known how it would end I'd have still gone ahead.

So David left and I wept and wept. Two weeks after he had gone I was desperate. My whole being seemed to be screaming for him and I thought I'd go mad.

Then one day a letter came from David. In substance it said that he needed me so badly he would give up the ministry if only we could be together. He added that if I would leave Sam go to him he could get a cottage for me and the children and things would be as they had been; perhaps even better.

That gave me one of the hardest choices I'd ever had to make, but when things came to a head I got a tremendous shock.

I waited until one evening when the children had gone to bed and then told Sam I was leaving him.

I waited for the explosion that never came. Sam just sat there looking at me complacently, and then he said, "You're going to that parson chap." It wasn't a question but a statement.

I thought for a moment I was going to faint, but I managed to get a hold of myself and gasped, "How did you know?"

He laughed and said "Why shouldn't I know, everybody else knows what been going on."

"How can they, I've been…"

"Been so careful? My God Jessie you and that guy must be really naïve if you think people didn't tumble to what's been going on. You don't think that the two of you getting together almost every weekday went unnoticed, did you?"

"B-b-but no one said anything, they never reported…"

"No, of course they didn't. One reason was that most of them liked David, and another reason is that some of them are elders and so on, and they were afraid you'd spill the beans about what you've been doing with them."

My God, for all those years I'd thought I'd been so subtle but what I'd been doing had been known all along, even by Sam.

"H-h-how come you never confronted me?" I asked.

"Because in a way it suited me not to," he replied.

"Why…why did it suit you?"

He laughed, "Because you keep a good home and care for your children – by the way I'm pretty sure they're not mine – and you are as you are."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and not knowing what else to say I asked, "What do you mean, I am as I am?"

"From very early in our marriage I realised what you needed in the way of sex, and I knew I had no hope of giving it to you. Ignoring the fact that you were having it off with other guys suited me because you wouldn't keep bothering me. As long as you kept the home front in order I was satisfied. I'm sorry you're going because I'll have to find someone else to look after the place, but at least I won't have to go on keeping other men's children."

I was flabbergasted. Apart from the very early days in our relationship I'd known Sam was laid back about me, but not that laid back. He'd actually put up with me fucking with other men, and being fairly sure the children weren't his, and for what? I could only assume for what he would think of as a "quiet life."