Pastoral Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I recovered from the shock of his revelations I began to get annoyed. I wanted him to berate me; to say punishing things; to curse me; that way I'd feel better about leaving him. But he sat there, an odd smile on his face, and I'm sure he was relieved I was going.

Of course he was right, he'd have to get someone else to replace me, and with the sort of money he was making he wouldn't have much difficulty. No doubt he'd choose more carefully next time, and get himself a woman with a weak libido.

His accountants mind came to the fore and he told me I couldn't expect him to go on keeping the children, and if I made a fuss about it he'd insist on tests to prove paternity. He knew I would let that happen. He went on to tell me he'd give me what he considered to be the value of my contribution to the household over the years, and if I didn't like it then I could go to the court. He knew I wouldn't do that either. So a week later the kids and I left for our new home. It was odd that they made little fuss about leaving the man they thought of as their father, but then, he'd never played much part in their lives. He had been content if I kept them well out of his way.

The reunion with David was at first low key since the kids were around, but the moment we were alone he took me like a madman and I responded as if I was crazy, which I suppose I was.

The kids and I moved into the cottage David had found for us and for the first time we were able to have some nights together, although David had to arrive after dark and leave before it got light. I didn't go to his house, but then I didn't need to.

After about fourteen months Sam had divorced me. I knew that had been in process, so just before the divorce I went off the pill and I was soon pregnant. David and I got married and ever since I have been the virtuous minister's wife, but then why wouldn't I be since I get all I need from David.

Perhaps I should add that I am not only virtuous, but frequently pregnant; and in case you're wondering, David is the father of all of them apart from the two I brought with me.