Patriarch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers

She thanked me when I released her, and she played with me.

"I'm just Jenn now, right? I'm released for now?"

I nodded. Her crazy grin was back.

"Hey brother, you're not going to believe what happened today. I got a new master and got into an intense fuckfest with our mother. I fucked her with a huge dildo and fist fucked her. My master had me suck his dick, fucked me and took my ass virginity."

I looked at her and she laughed.

"I had the best time, little brother and I can't wait to come home again. I wish I could have stayed and sucked my master's dick all night."

She laughed again and got dressed slowly, trying to tease me as she slipped her clothes on. I was still naked, and she came over and gave me a sisterly kiss on the cheek. She had only gone a few steps before she turned back.

"Fuck it."

She melted into me and kissed me full on the lips, slipping her tongue in my mouth. She was kissing me like a lover, and she reached out to squeeze my cock.

"I hope my next visit will be even more intense."

With that, she was gone. I heard her talking to mom in the kitchen. I got in the shower. I was drying off when I heard her car start and drive away. I put on a robe and went into the kitchen a few minutes later. Mom looked at me.

"One more, sir. Should I make arrangements for tomorrow?"

I thought this over. I was tired, and this was far more work than I had thought it would be. I decided it would be better to get it over with. I nodded at mom. She smiled.

I don't think I ever had a better evening. I watched a movie with mom's mouth as a holster for by cock. She sucked me and licked by balls for the entire movie. I played with her nipples and pussy.

There was no sex. Hers was an act of submission, not of passion. She wasn't doing it to make me cum, but to make me feel good. She massaged me and kissed my skin. I went through intervals of being fully hard and soft. It just felt loving and made me relax after the intensity of the afternoon.

I fell asleep without a word spoken between us. I woke the next morning with my cock again or still in mom's mouth. I realized it was again as I caught the smell of fresh coffee. A hot cup was at the nightstand. Mom sat up and smiled.

She wore a short lace teddy. It was split in the front nearly to her navel, and her full tits were barely covered. The bottom was just at her pussy level. I got harder from the sight of her than from her lips around my cock.

She got up and walked out. I could smell bacon. I turned on the news and drank coffee. I went to take a shower and when I returned, my coffee had been refilled. I slipped on a pair of boxers and padded into the kitchen.

Jackie was sitting at the counter. She looked good. Her long brown hair was past her shoulders. She wore a simple tank top and a very short skirt. She didn't realize I was there until mom looked over at me and smiled.

Jackie slid off the stool without looking at me. Her skirt rode up and either she was naked beneath the skirt or she wore a very small thong. Her nipples were hard, and I could easily see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

She walked casually up to me and dropped to her knees. She took out my cock and kissed it. Only then did she raise her eyes to me. I could see that there was a question on her face. If I nodded, she would begin to suck my cock without me asking. I pulled my boxers up and walked to the counter.

Before I set my cup on the counter, mom had the pot in her hand to refill me. Someone had tipped Jackie off about my new role. She came back to the counter, went back to her knees and sat back, waiting. She stayed that way for a long time as I casually ate breakfast.

Mom had laid out a nice spread, far more than I wanted. She always liked Sunday, and if anyone came or not, she would prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner in a grand style. She never asked us if any of us were coming. She prepared for all of us or just herself and never spoke about it.

She came around the counter as I ate and sat on the stool next to me. She opened her legs, facing me, making herself available. When she saw my hand coming toward her tits, she opened the teddy so that her tits would spill out, freeing her nipples to my hands.

I pinched her nipples a few times, and even ran my fingers up and down her wet slit. She slid to the edge of her stool so that her whole pussy was exposed to my hands or anything else. It was by far my favorite breakfast up to that point in my life.

Jackie said nothing, watching me fondle our mother and eat my meal. Mom jumped up the second she felt that I was finished. She cleared the counter, and I looked at Jackie as I finished my coffee.

"Show me."

Jackie jumped up and stripped off her shirt. She faced me and lifted her skirt, showing that she was naked beneath her short skirt. She was shaved, and her pussy lips were full and pink. She reached for the side button and zipper.

"Off, sir?"

I nodded. Jackie removed her skirt and shoes. She stood before me in a submissive pose. I looked at mom as she finished loading the dishwasher.

"Get me the cuffs and rope."

Mom gestured to me and I followed her into the bedroom.

She got out wrist and ankle cuffs and several lengths of rope. She moved a panel at the back of her closet and I immediately knew how they had kept some secrets from us. As kids, although it was forbidden, we had looked in our parent's room from time to time.

The curiosity of children isn't a secret. We had looked in drawers and closets, but unless you knew what you were looking for, it would be difficult to stumble on this hideaway. There was a simple, but exact pin combination needed to open a door.

I never expected this. Dad had built a huge walk in closet, then turned it into a closet in front of a closet. When the door opened, there was a space, about 6 feet deep and about 8 feet across. The back wall was hooks, with whips, rope, harnesses, chains and other devices hanging neatly.

On the left were monitors and video equipment. There were apparently cameras well hidden in every room. In some, there were several cameras. I could see my naked sister in the kitchen. Dad had upgraded as the equipment had advanced over the years. This was top of the line equipment, with high quality, digital recording, zoom lenses and several control panels.

Dad could watch all of the action in any room or zoom in to the point where he could count the hairs on a pussy. Even the bathrooms had full coverage.

As shocked as I was about this, I recovered to look to my right. There were boxes there, photo albums, hours upon hours of video discs, and specific boxes labeled with names. The ones I had found in the basement had only been the tip of the iceberg. I saw at least 2 boxes for each female of the house.

Mom gestured, and I pulled one of the 'Jackie' boxes. There were clothespins attached to a long cord. Let me correct that. There were 6 cords, each attached to about 25 clothespins. I had never seen this before, and mom patiently explained that this was a zipper.

You attached each clothespin to the skin of your victim. Without warning, you pulled the end of the cord to pull them off in quick succession.

"Hurts like hell."

Mom smiled.

"It's great."

Mom had a crazed, amused look at my expression, but I recovered quickly. I went back to looking in the box. There were ball gags, nipple clamps, huge dildos and vibrators. The whips here were different from the others. These had metal studs spaced in them. I looked back at mom.

"Your sister is a pain slut. Whatever you give her, she'll beg for more."

My sweet, quiet, shy sister had a few secrets.

"She discovered, quite by accident, that she only has a real orgasm when she is being abused."

"We're going to have to have a chat later."

Mom smiled as though she knew this was coming. I gestured, and mom took the leather cuffs. By the time I returned to the living room, mom had the cuffs on Jackie's wrists and ankles.

I tied the ropes to the steel rings on the cuffs and threaded them through the ceiling rings. When I tied them off, my little sister looked like a big x. Her legs were spread wider than it seemed possible, and I could see the strain on her face.

Her eyes were spaced out, as though she was already in an orgasmic frenzy. Her mouth whispered.

"Oh, God, yes. Been too long. Too long. Oh, oh."

This last gasp was from my pull on the ropes. It brought her up to her tiptoes. She was barely able to stand. If I pulled just an inch higher, she would be hanging, her wrists and ankles supporting her full weight.

I walked around her. Her body was already shiny. She smelled clean, a light perfumed soap scent rising from the heat of her skin. She groaned in anticipation as I fastened a ball gag and slipped a blindfold over her eyes.

Mom came over to me and pulled down my boxers. She sucked my already hard cock. I enjoyed her lips for a few minutes, watching Jackie wiggle in anticipation. I took 2 clothespins and closed them over each of Jackie's nipples.

She gasped as well as she could through the gag as each bit into her nipples. I tested them by pulling on them, getting a long groan. I slapped her tits, and the clothespins held fast. I attached clothespins to her pussy lips, 3 on each side. I pulled her pussy wide apart with the clothespins and taped the pins to her thighs, holding her wide open.

Jackie was very wet by this time. I had no problem shoving a large dildo fully into her.

"The only thing holding that dildo is you, slut. If it falls, you'll spend a month in vanilla land, sitting and watching your sisters and mother get the treatment you wish you had."

My lips were less than an inch from her ear as I whispered.

"Bitch, you better hold it in. You understand?"

Jackie let out a garbled response. I didn't know what she said, but it didn't matter. I was going forward no matter what. I ran an extension and plugged in a vibrator with a head the size of a tennis ball. I shoved it tight against her clit and tied it tight to her leg. She couldn't get her clit off of the vibrating head if she tried.

I stepped back and checked my work. My little sister wiggled and squirmed, but nothing like she danced when I turned the vibrator on. She made noises and drooled against the gag as her clit was buzzed non stop.

She settled down after a few minutes, but forgot the dildo buried in her pussy. She felt it slip as her pussy got wetter and looser, and she gripped it to keep it from slipping out, just as the first lash landed on the backs of her thighs.

She gasped and groaned, her concentration divided like never before. I rained blows on her back, ass, legs, tits and pussy, walking around her casually, admiring the red stripes the whip left on her fair skin. I took my time with her, and watched her transform into a sexual, feral creature.

She moaned in deep orgasm, her appreciation broken by trying to keep the dildo inside her pussy. It was big, and her pussy had fully held it when it was inserted, but now a full third had slipped out. Although 6 inches remained inside, her wetness and orgasms were winning the battle for gravity to take it from her.

Jackie cried out as she was cumming yet again, feeling the whip sting her tits. She was losing more of the dildo with each successive orgasm that washed over her. I watched the agony on her face, and saw that several times, she had worked herself into a frenzy.

Jackie was again hanging by her wrists and ankles as she tried, without success, to draw the dildo back into herself. She cried out again in frustration and orgasm. Sweat poured from her. The clean, soapy scent had been replaced by the unmistakable smell of sex.

I pulled the last of the dildo from her. She gasped in a mix of relief and frustration. I pulled the clothespins on her nipples, drawing them painfully up and out. Her head went back and she had another orgasm.

I knew she had to be out of fluid. Sweat was pouring from her, and the insides of her thighs were sticky and wet. There was a puddle on the floor beneath her spread legs. She gasped as I hit her with the whip again. I turned the vibrator off and her head slumped forward, her breathing ragged. I looked at mom. She had a look of astonishment on her face.

An hour had passed. I started for the kitchen.

"Release her and get her cleaned up."

My knots were good, and it took some time for mom to remove the ropes and tape. By the time she unbuckled the leather restraints, Jackie was slumped, hardly able to walk. Mom moved her, on shaky legs, to the bathroom. They both smiled as they passed me.

An hour passed. Mom came out a few times. She picked up the items I had used on my sister, no doubt returning them to their places for future use as she had been trained. She came to me every time she came out, asking if she could do anything for me. I declined the first few times, sitting at the head of the table, sipping a bottle of water.

Although I voiced that I didn't need anything from her, she bent over my lap each time she came in. She kissed my cock, sucked it or licked my balls on every visit. When Jackie finally came out, it was nearly noon. Mom announced that she was going to start lunch.

Jackie was smiling as she went to her knees at my feet. She sucked my cock and licked my balls, looking up at me, trying to read me. I had teased myself long enough, and decided it was time to fuck my sister.

In one swift motion, I pulled her up by her hair and bent her over one of the stools. I smacked her ass hard, and she wiggled her hips in pleasure and anticipation. Her body had recovered nicely. The stripes from the whip were fading away and her pussy was tight as I drove my cock into her.

With a motion of my hand, mom was on her knees between Jackie's legs. I pulled my cock from my sister and had mom lick it clean. I pushed mom's face into my sister's ass and watched her lick pussy and ass. I went back and forth between Jackie's pussy and mom's mouth, having mom lick my sister's wet slit in between.

My sister was groaning under me. My big cock sliced into her wetness over and over. Mom was licking my balls when I reached both hands around my sister, grabbing her by the nipples. She let out a rush of air and a stifled scream as I savagely twisted.

I felt my sister cum on my cock just as I unloaded my balls into her. I stroked into her as my cum shot deep in her pussy, maintaining my grip on her nipples. She screamed as her orgasm washed over her. As I pulled out, cum ran down onto mom's face. She opened her mouth to accept it.

Mom went back and forth then, licking the cum out of her daughter and letting her taste it. Mom would lick Jackie's pussy, then get up to kiss her daughter, smearing the mix of girl and boy cum over her lips and tongue. I watched this action for 10 minutes or more, until it seemed she had lapped up all that would drip from Jackie.

Mom finally went back to making lunch as my sister slid off the stool. She crawled over to me and between my legs, cleaning my cock and balls with her tongue. When she was sure she had it all, she looked up at me.

"Can I do anything else for you, sir?"

I pulled her up and sat her on my lap. She kissed me as I ran my hands all over her body. I pulled her hair and kissed her neck, squeezed her tits and ass and slipped 2 fingers into her, feeling her respond to my touch.

Mom announced that lunch was ready. Both women asked my permission to sit with me and eat. I responded that they could, and we had a nice lunch. Once again, mom outdid herself. I wondered why I had never made it a point to visit on Sundays.

The women cleaned up, mom still in her tiny teddy and Jackie naked. I sat in the big chair and watched some television. Jackie came in and without a word, sucked me hard. She crawled up in my lap and spread her legs wide. She sank down on my cock, facing me. She wrapped her hands around my neck and began massaging my shaft with her pussy.

She pumped herself up and down, doing all of the work. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I felt mom licking and sucking my balls. I kept my eyes closed, and enjoyed the feel of my sister's warm wetness stroking me.

I felt a shift and kept my eyes closed. Without looking, I knew the women had switched places. I could feel mom's fuller tits as her nipples raked my chest. Jackie sucked my balls and stuck her finger in mom's ass just as mom started to cum. I opened my eyes and looked at her.

Mom was smiling. She was inviting me to punish her for daring to cum without permission. Originally, I thought dad and I were abusing her. Now I was beginning to think that she was actually using us to get what she wanted.

I pulled mom off suddenly and pulled Jackie's head to my groin. She opened her mouth and I was shooting my cum on her tongue before she could close her lips around my shaft. Mom had a look of surprise that quickly changed to sly amusement. It had hit her that her punishment was to give my sister my seed. She smiled a smile that was pride and submission combined.

She too, was testing me.

RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers