Patricia Goes Camping

Story Info
She catches more than just fish.
5.4k words
4.25
129k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers

My husband and I love to go camping. When we were dating we use to go all the time to the Kern River and just camp in a tent out under the stars. I love to fish and when we first went out fishing he was amazed that I could bait my own hook, and not only catch a fish but clean and cook it as well.

We love to go hiking along the Kern River and boating on the Colorado River and in both instances I love to be with one with nature. I have been known to lay out naked on the trail along a stream or on the boat going down the river. It was not uncommon for people to catch me doing so. It was just part of my being an exhibitionist and enjoying the outdoors and getting a nice tan.

Were married with kids now and it made it hard to go as much and when we did go in the beginning with the kids we found that we had to take turns watching the kids while the other one fished or go off to have grown up fun.

We enjoyed taking our kids camping in the beginning because they loved to fish and hike with us. But as they got older they didn't want to be around us. They wanted to do their own thing so camping wasn't as fun anymore even when we got a motor home. Even then we brought the video games and t.v. with us to keep them happy.

Now that our kids are in their teens they no longer wanted to go with us so we are able to enjoy our adult fun once again.

Recently we went up to the Kern River to just relax and get away from all the stress. We found a fairly secluded camp ground where we could be more relaxed (we absolutely do not go to any gov. camp ground where you have to pay and be told what to do and when to be quite).

We set up camp and found that the only other people were about a 100 yrds from us and thankfully they were adults.

My husband and I went out fishing going in separate directions on the river. Although I only caught a couple of fish it was just so nice to be there and not at home. What was really cool was that I was catching fish in front of our neighbors who were amazed at a woman standing in the middle of a fast moving river catching fish.

It was a man and possibly his wife where the man was fishing off the shore and apparently the guy wasn't getting a bite. When I caught my fish in front of him the woman gestured toward me as if "look she is catching fish." I just had to laugh at my little secret of how to catch river trout.

(And for any of you that doubt that I actually do know how to fish I will be happy to show you pictures of me fishing and the fish I caught. Heck I would be happy to give you some tips).

As I moved down the river I decided to take a break and lay out in what I thought was a secluded spot. I was about a mile down river and it was a fairly rugged area and I figured that no campers were around so I choose to lay out naked.

As I laid there all I could hear was the rushing sound of the river. I was unaware of the fact that 2 fishermen had come up on my spot. Now the spot I was at was a deep pool of water that was moving very slowly. And if anyone reading this knows anything about fishing on a river then you would know that the fishing is horrible in spots like these and all you might catch is a sucker fish.

Well when I opened my eyes I was surprised to see theses 2 men standing about 20 yrds away acting like they were fishing. They had to know that there was nothing there. I figured that they were just trying to catch a peek at me in my all.

I tried to act cool and I act as if they weren't even there. Then one of them got bold and moved closer to me. When he was about 6 feet away, I had to ask him how the fishing was. He smiled and said that it was going slow, but things were definitely picking up. It was an interesting line I had to admit. As he spoke to me I shifted my legs around to where he could see my pussy better. I did so as if I wasn't aware that he was staring right at it.

Then to my surprise he knelled down next to me and told me his name was Rick and his buddies name was Steve. He asked me my name and where I was camped at. After I told him he said that he was camped close by as well.

He told me that I was pretty brave to be out like that all alone. I wasn't sure if he was making a move, but when I told him that my husband wasn't far away he got a little nervous and he stood up and looked around for him.

I told him where all the fish were and he thanked me as he and his opened mouth friend decided to continue on down the river before my husband caught them flirting with me.

I later found out from my husband that he had been looking for me and that he was close by in the tree line when he saw the guys coming up. He said that when they first saw me they almost fell off the rock they were on. They both stayed there checking me out for awhile before even getting closer.

He said that he just stayed back and watched them to see what they would do. Or for that matter what I would do. He told me that he thought that I was teasing them a little bit when I was picking up one leg and moving it over. I just smiled at him and said "was I? I didn't mean to" with a big grin on my face.

It was getting late so we headed back to camp. When we got there we were sort of disappointed when we saw that someone else had decided to camp close to us. We knew that it was a weekend and that more campers were going to be coming to the river, but we hoped that we could be away from the pack. We just hoped that our new neighbors had no children with them.

As my husband and I decided to make the best of it I decided to go fishing one more time before dinner while my husband made a fire ring.

As I was moving down the river fishing I noticed that the 2 guys (Rick and Steve) I had seen earlier were sitting on the shore. They had their pole in the water as they sat on the shore. I had to laugh to myself because I knew that they were not going to catch a thing like that.

As they noticed me I waved to them. They waved back asking me how my luck was. Well no sooner did they say that I caught a nice size trout. I told them it was going pretty good and that I had a secret to catching them. After I told them what it was they told me they would have to try that as well.

When they did one of them caught a fish. They both started laughing telling me that they felt stupid being told how to fish by a girl. Rick told me that they wanted to show their appreciation by giving me a beer.

Well I can never pass up a beer and besides they were pretty cute. So I moved over to them and I followed them to their camp. Much to my surprise they happened to be our new neighbors. Not only that, but they had 2 other guys just as cute in the camp.

Rick introduced me to their friends, Terry and Josh telling them that I was a great fisher woman and that I told them how to catch fish. Before anyone could stop him Josh who was the youngest of the 4 said "hey this isn't the girl you told us about who was laying out naked is she." The other 3 guys looked like they were going to beat Josh up. I told him yep that would be me.

Terry and Josh just stood there with their mouths open while Rick and Steve told them to be cool and not act like idiots. I told them that I just love to be out in the sun and I thought that it was a secluded spot. I told them that I normally don't lay out so anyone could see me.

Rick told me that he was disappointed now and he told me that the only reason they camped there was because of me. I started to laugh when he said that if it made me feel any better they would lay out naked too if it made me feel more comfortable. Terry told me that he promised to keep the other guys in line if I promised to work on my tan.

I told them not to worry that I thought they were funny and cute and that I would lay out as long as it didn't bother them. I had no argument from them.

I finished my beer and I told them that after dinner they should come by our camp and meet my husband. Naturally they all got nervous saying that they didn't want to make him upset or think that they were flirting with me.

I told them that they had nothing to worry about and that he was cool about me talking to other guys. I thanked them for the beer and I walked over to my camp.

At my camp I told my husband who our new neighbors were and he laughed telling me that he thought that this was going to be a fun weekend.

As we ate dinner my husband asked me if I thought that the guys were cute. I told him that I thought so and that 2 of them had long hair and he knew how I was a push over for guys with long hair.

After dinner we sat around the camp fire drinking a Corona and relaxing knowing that we didn't have to entertain the kids this time out. Just then we heard voices coming toward the camp. It was Rick, Steve Terry and Josh and by the way they were acting they had an early start on partying.

I introduced the guys to my husband and within a few minutes they all were relaxed knowing that he was a cool guy and not a threat to them.

We talked about the river and fishing stories as we continued to get drunk around the fire. Then the conversation came around to my being found earlier laying out in the nude. Rick asked me if that was cool with my husband that I did that knowing that there were a lot of guys around.

He told Rick that he thought it was fine and that if it gave guys a smile seeing me laying out like that then he didn't see the harm in it. The guys all made comments like he was officially one of the gang now.

Rick asked us about our motor home saying that he wanted to get one someday. He said that camping in a motor home must be the ultimate way to go. He wanted to know what it looked like.

My husband told me that I should give him a tour. I looked at my husband and I knew what he was up to. I gave him a look back telling him I knew what he was doing. I asked him if he was alright with that. He told me sure "show him all the great things about it." I didn't need to hear anything more.

I told Rick to follow me and he went into the motor home with me as I held him by the hand. When I did this all of his buddies acted like school kids by making little noises.

Now understand that it was dark and the camp fire was just outside the motor home so the interior was illuminated by the fires glow. So I didn't need to turn the light on at least that's what I wanted to let the other guys think.

As Rick and I were inside I showed him around telling him how the kitchen table broke down into a bed and that we preferred certain things over another. I told Rick that we liked the floor plan of the master bedroom in the back over the others because it allowed for my privacy.

With that Rick said "Like for this." Rick grabbed me from behind and he turned me around and immediately began kissing me. I acted surprised and I told him that he better be careful or his friends and my husband might see us. He told me that they couldn't see and besides he and his friends had already talked about what they wanted to do to me.

I told him "oh really and just what would that be." Rick told me that they talked about finding me on the river. They said that they would have all taken turns fucking me right there on the side of the river while the other one feed me their cock.


As Rick told me this fantasy he slid his hand down my bathing suit bottom and he began to slowly insert his finger in me. He was delighted to find that my pussy was wet as he finger bang me. When he got to the part of where the other guy would feed me his cock I gushed all over his hand.

Rick took this as a clear signal that I wanted to be with him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him as we held each other tightly.

Then I pulled away from him and I sank to my knees to where I was staring at the obvious bulge in his shorts. I looked up at him as I pulled his shorts down revealing a beautiful cock. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and as it harden in my hand I began to bathe his cock head with my tongue.

Rick grabbed the back of my head and he pulled my head forward telling me without words to swallow his cock. I followed his instructions and I began to suck his cock giving his shaft a stroke as I pulled back from it.

Rick gave out a low groan as I did this. I could tell that if I kept this up he would loose it shortly, but before I could stop Rick pulled his cock out of my mouth and he pulled me up to my feet. He must have known this as well.

As I stood in front of him I smiled at him as I whipped my drool off of my mouth. Rick pushed me back on the bed and he pulled off my bottoms exposing my clean shaven pussy to him. He told me how much he liked that fact that I still had a little patch of pussy hair. He told me that he did everything he could earlier today when he first saw my pussy not to get a hard on in front of me.

I told him that I wished he would have because I was trying to let him know that I wanted him then. He told me that he thought about it until he heard about my husband.

Rick moved toward me and as he fell onto me I helped him guide his rock hard tool into me. As his cock passed my pussy lips I gave out a whimper letting him know how wonderful it felt. He waisted no time in beginning to pound my pussy with his cock. I wasn't sure if it was because he was afraid his buddies would wonder where he was or the fact that he might not have another chance at doing this with me. No matter what it was I loved it.

As Rick fucked me I couldn't help but begin to moan louder. At the same time I could feel and hear the motor home rocking. It turned me on knowing that everyone outside knew what we were doing.

Within a couple of minutes I heard the door open and Rick's friends coming in to see what was going on.

I was later told by my husband that while he was sitting around the fire he tried to keep the other guys occupied with small talk, but their attention was more on why no light had been turned on in the motor home and why we had been in there for so long.

My husband told me that when they could hear me moaning they knew something was up. The other guys started to look at each other smiling and wanting to know what was going on in there. They looked at me as if waiting for me to get up and charge into the motor home upset.

He told me that when the motor home began to rock they all started getting excited and they all looked on waiting for someone inside to scream.

He said that he told the other guys "I guess my wife is giving your buddy the grand tour." They all started laughing and getting more turned on.

He told them that they might want to go in and see if Rick needed some help. They weren't real sure if they should, but he said that when he told them that I wanted them they all got up and headed for the motor home.

When the guys came in my husband turned on the light so that everyone could see exactly what was going on in there.

As I looked over Rick's back I could see all the guys smiling with bulges in their shorts. I said " Hi guys, I was just showing Rick how comfortable the bed is in here. Would you like to see." I didn't have to ask twice, they all stripped off their shorts and came toward me like kids running after the ice cream truck.

Rick must not have cared cause he hardly broke a stride as he continued to fuck me hard. He only said "guys your going to love her mouth and her pussy."

Steve was the quickest one to move into position while Josh and Terry were waiting on the side lines stroking their cocks. I told them that I could do that for one of them if they moved over to my other side.

As Steve kneeled next to my left side, Terry came over to my right side close to my face. I first began to suck on Steve's cock as I reached over blindly and began to stroke Terry's hard cock. All the while Rick slammed his cock faster and faster in me. I thought to myself that this must excite him seeing his buddies having sex with me while he was fucking me. I guess their fantasy was cumming true.

Terry told me that if he told anyone what they were doing they would call him a liar.

I asked him if he would like some proof to show his buddies. He said sure how. With that I asked him if he would like a picture taken of him and his buddies with me.

Terry looked at his friends and they all said "sure that would be cool." With that my husband got his digital camera out and he began to take pix of the guys having sex with me. He told them that after they were done having fun that he would get their e-mail address to send it to them.

I knew Rick couldn't hold out much more as I took turns sucking on Terry and Steve's cocks. Then I felt Rick tense up and then I felt a hot squirt of cum inside me. Rick quickly pulled his cock out of my wet pussy and he held his cock as he sprayed his cum all over my stomach and tits. I took his cock in my hand as he threw his head up and he continued to blow his load all over me and the bed.

I jerked his cock off getting every drop I could. All of this just fucking sent me over the top. As I was lost in the moment, Steve must have found this just as exciting because he was jerking his cock off next to my head.

As Rick got up, Josh moved in and took his place. This excited me as well seeing another guy not caring that he was going to take sloppy seconds. He was just like my husband.

Josh slid his fat cock into me as Steve cried out for me to suck his cock. Just as I was about to take it in my mouth, Steve blasted a load of his own cum all over my face and in my mouth. His body jerked as he continued to spew out his seed into my mouth. I caught most of it, but a large amount of the first burst covered my face hitting me in the nose and left eye.

Although my eye burned I continued to swallow his load as Steve gave me more of his tangy goo. As he shook with every last drip and my licking his shaft and head, I could feel Josh began to slide his cock in and out of my pussy.

I could tell that he hadn't much experience because his cock kept popping out and when he tried to put it back in his cock tried to go into my ass hole. I had to reach down and re position his cock to find the right hole.

After Steve's cock began to soften in my mouth and I got the last bit of his yummy cum I turned my attention to Terry who was waiting so patiently stroking his cock and taking all the action in.

I told him that I was sorry for not paying attention to him and he told me that it was no problem. He said that he could never imagine this happening to him ever again and just seeing all of this was too cool.

I told Terry that I loved the head of his cock because it was fat. I told him that it felt good in my mouth and that I could tell from his pre cum that he was going to taste great. He told me that I was about to find out if I kept talking like that.


Josh began to find a good rhytum as his cock slid in and out of my cum filled pussy. By the look on his face I could tell that he was enjoying himself.

I stroked Terry's cock while I sucked it and at times I switched off playing with his balls and sucking on each one. He seemed to really love this. Then he asked me if I would lick his ass hole while I stroked his cock. I told him sure I'd like that if that's what he wanted. He looked at the other guys saying "my kind of girl. A real pleaser."

I had to stop Josh and I told him to wait a second while I rolled over on my knees and had Terry lay in front of me. As he did I stuck my ass up in the air so that Josh could get the signal to mount me like a dog in heat.

Josh got the idea fast and he quickly stabbed his cock into my dripping pussy again. I wondered if my husband had gotten a shot of some of Rick's still hot cum dripping out of me. I could feel the cum dripping down on my inner thigh as Josh shoved his cock deep into me.

cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers
12