Patricia Goes Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Josh got back his beat, I turned my attention to Terry who's cock was sticking straight up. I took hold of his cock and I licked the shaft and as I held it, I ran my tongue down to the base of it and then toward his ass hole.

I rimmed Terry's ass with my tongue lathering it up and knowing how nasty I was being at this moment. I knew that most guys and girls consider this to be one of the nastiest sex acts a girl could do. I maybe have only done it 2 times on my husband and here I was giving a rim job to a total stranger.

I heard that most guys who like this also like to have a finger in their ass while having their cocks sucked. So I did just that and to my satisfaction Terry went through the roof. His body tensed up and he gave out a deep moan telling me that it felt great.

I sucked his cock and with my free hand I reached behind me and I fondled Josh's cock as he fucked me. Josh and the other guys must have liked all of this cause I heard a lot of "oh yahs and oh my ..."

Josh must have really liked this cause without warning he let loose a flood of hot cum inside my pussy. I just heard him grunt as he let loose his seed in me. In response I said "oh yah baby that's a good boy. Give me all that nasty cum of yours." I heard my husband ask me if he came. I looked back at him and just shook my head up and down with a wicked and satisfied look on my face.

As Josh laid on my back shaking like a little dog in the rain, as more cum squirted out I heard Terry say that he was going to cum. He asked me where I wanted it. I told Terry that I wanted to taste his cum. I jerked Terry's cock as I held my mouth open over it.

Just then his hips bucked up into the air and he let out a burst of cum that shot over my head. I could feel it hitting my back. Then he shot again squirting up my nose before I could get control of his snake and put it in my mouth so I could taste it's venom.

I could feel his hot cum running down my back and I knew that my husband was having a field day taking pictures of all of this action. I just hoped that he was fast enough to get that fantastic spray shot.

As Terry pumped more cum into my mouth I could feel Josh's cock sliding out of me. As his cock plopped out I could feel the cum pouring out with it. I heard more "oh yah that's hot" comments coming from the audiance.

As Terry's cock gave out it's last drop of nectar I licked my lips removing what ever cum was left there. I then rolled over and laid on my back to see how my guys were doing. I saw a lot of smiles and worn out cocks. A true sign for a woman that she has done well. Well all except the soft cocks part.

As I laid there I could hear my husband asking them if it was ok to post the photos of them on my site. They said sure as long as their faces were covered up. They then exchanged e-mail address and they were telling my husband how cool he was for having such an open mind about all of this and his allowing them to be with his wife like that.

The guys all thanked me for a memorable experience telling me that if I had nothing going on tomorrow they would love to show me their tent.

As my husband saw them out I reached down and felt the warm cum seeping out of my pussy. My husband returned with a huge smile on his face. I knew that he was a very happy camper and as he took his clothes off and laid next to me I knew that I was about to receive one more load of cum from my husband.

He laid next to me rubbing the other guys cum on my inner thigh and he looked at the drying cum on my stomach. I loved knowing that my having all of this cum on and in me excited him. I told him how it felt and that I felt so nasty taking all of their hot cum like that in front of him.

He began to get even more excited. He dipped his finger into my soaked pussy and he moaned when he felt the warmth of their cum in me. I told him that he was the only one that was supposed to cum in me. I knew this made him even more hotter and with that he got on top of me and fucked me hard till I came over and over again.

He told me that he wanted to add to the love cocktail and I told him that after he came in me I wanted to taste it. That's all it took, my husband shot his load deep inside me mixing his cream with the others.

I had him pull out so I could taste his cock covered in all of those mixed juices. I breathed in deeply taking in all that sex. Then I swallowed his cock licking all the way around as I took it in.

I cleaned his cock off and as I with drew it from my lips I asked him if he loved me even though I was with those other guys and they made me cum. He told me that he loved me even more because he always ended up with me last at the night and that he loved seeing me doing what I love doing the most. Being a sex animal.

We fell asleep in each others arms and when we woke in the morning we had breakfast. Our new friends came over to once again thank us for a fantastic night.

We all went down to the river and hung out and played, but I never did go and check out their tent. I always believe in leaving guys with something amazing to remember and I am always afraid that I can never top the first time.

We said our good byes and they reminded my husband that they wanted to see the pix. I gave them all a really wet kiss good bye and we headed back home to the rat race.

I have chatted with the guys since then and they told me that they have shown their friends the pix at work and they were speechless. They told me that now all their work buddies want to know when were going camping again so they can see what camping in a motor home is really like.

Sexually Yours,

Patricia

If you liked this story and my other stories as well, Please don't forget to vote and let me know just how much you enjoyed them.

If you would like to see my other stories regarding Loving Wife, Exhibitionist, Interracial, Incest, Non Consent and First Time sex then just click on my screen name "Cumn2xtc."

If you want to see the pix to this story and others please check out my pix in the Literotica Forum area under "Amateur Pic Feedback" Then look for "Patricia's XTC " thread. There you will find lots of pix of me and some that illustrate to these stories.

12