Patricia's Gauntlet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's... just... about... to... cu... ," Will started to whisper, noticing the rueful way Renee bit down on her lower lip, until his stream of thought was blatantly interrupted by an unseen but explosive force latching itself on to the superheated skin of his heavy testicles.

With his head flat against the pillow, Will had no way of seeing who, or what, had began devouring his balls. When Renee rapidly began to speed up her downward thrusts on top of his raging cock however, Will was forced to wrap his hands around her thighs to keep from being pounded into oblivion.

Transfixed by the sight of Renee grabbing each of her titties tightly to keep the supremely endowed white orbs from bouncing wildly across her chest, Will felt the sperm boiling in his balls start to burn to the surface as he watched Renee's painfully erect nipples protrude out from between her massaging fingers.

Her forehead awkwardly positioned just below Renee's pistoning behind, Patricia felt her friend's ass pressing down against her soft brown hair each time she worked her cunt down on top of Will's virile prick.

Sliding her lips and tongue forward between the V of Will's parted legs, Patricia instantly felt his body tense and shiver when the tip of her tongue depressed the soft flesh of his sweaty nutsack.

"He wont be able to handle much of this," Patricia assuredly thought as she mashed her lips against his rising testicles, creating a dense and debilitating suction on his balls while Renee continued to racchet the pressure on his whimpering cock.

Less than a minute after wrapping her mouth around Will's testicles, Patricia could feel the powerful rush of semen flowing upwards in his genitals against her flushed cheeks as his legs and hips began to buck wildly on the scattered sheets.

"WE DID IT," Patricia lavishly grinned, keeping her head just below her friend's churning anus as Will emptied his lust deep into Renee's milking sheath.

"GGAAWWDDD... DDAAMMNNNN... I'MMM... CCUUMMIINNGGGGGGGG... FUCKYYEESSSSSSS" Will voice blarred, his entire weight lurching upward as if his body was the unwilling subject in a cruel but successful exorcism.

Jet after scalding jet of Will's seed shot rapidly into Renee's syrupy snatch until it simply had nowhere to swim. A few moments after his torrent was unleashed, his boiling goo started dripping straight down out of Renee's overflowing sex, leaving a few initial drops dotting Patricia's forehead and nose.

The time and teasing buildup that fucking Tamara and Sarah had created quite a supply of sticky fluid inside of Will's heaving balls, and when he finally did allow that reservoir to burst, the spewing fury that was unleashed inside of Renee's vagina flowed nastily in every direction when he removed his mucus-y phallic shaft.

"OHHH... MY... GOD," Renee breathlessly cringed, anxiously rubbing the flared opening of her sex with her trembling fingers as she tried to collect herself after being so close to release.

Looking over her right shoulder as she lowered her behind to the bed, Renee's eyes widened and sparkled with shock when she saw Patricia kneeling there as well, her face highlighted with the seminal residue that she and Renee had jointly drawn out from Will's loins.

"God... Damn... didn't expect to see you there," Renee blathered out loud, massaging Will's heated ejaculate against her sweaty pubic area as Patricia raised herself up on her arms.

"Nice work," Patricia admiringly smiled to her friend.

"Guess he couldn't run the gauntlet... could he?" Renee sighed. "Guess you get him all to yourself now. "

"And that's just what I'm about to do," Patricia added before starting to unbutton her slacks as she turned her eyes to Will's seemingly spent face...

Part 4 coming soon...

12