Patricia's Sexual Adventures Ch.12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers

I told the guys to pass it around and see what I meant by its ears vibrating. They held the ears gently to their finger and they all were amazed. I told them "now just imagine what that does to my clit." They all got the picture.

I then handed the rabbit to my father n laws friend Jack and I asked him to fuck me with it. He didn't need to be asked twice. He moved the rabbit into position and he began to insert it into me. I reached down and I guided his hand to the right depth and position to where the rabbits ears was the most effective.

As soon as the ears hit my clit I was off to the races. My whole body tensed up and I began to shake in like I was having a seazure. He asked me if I was alright and all I could utter was an "ah ha."

He continued to fuck me with the vibrator as I began to meet his pumping me with it. I then heard my brother n law say that he wanted to try it on me. I looked down to see them change off and I looked around the room and everyone was just staring at me. I felt extremely nasty lying there being fucked with a toy in front of my family and friends.

As everyone in the room took turns fucking me with the toy, including my shy relative, I told them that if I didn't get a cock in my mouth I would crazy I realized what I had just said. Like opening Pandora's box I knew there was no getting the request back.

With that I saw my father n laws friend and my brother n law and their friend Larry as well as my husband taking off their pants. I looked over at my father n law and I told him that I wanted his cock first.

With a little pushing from the rest of the guys he must have thought that heck, I was already laying half naked in front of him and I was begging so why not.

I still could see that he wasn't sure about all of this and as he looked into my husbands eyes as if to possibly get one person to stop him it would be him, but he saw that my husbands response was classic. "Hey father she's all yours. It's my present to you. Now you will know what I have been getting for the last couple of years."

With that it couldn't be any clearer. My husband just gave his father full approval to have sex with his wife. I for some strange reason felt very warm inside. My husband was so proud of me that he wanted to show everyone what he had I guess. Who am I to say no.

I watched as my father n law removed his pants and as he began to remove his cock I wondered if it would look like my husbands. Then the mystery was over. He pulled out a beautiful cock thick cock with a tappered cock head. It was just a long as my husbands but much thicker.

I smiled at him with approval and I reached out and took the warm shaft in my hands. I could feel it pulsating as I held it looking at it with anticipation. Then as my pussy was being soundly pounded with a toy I took my husbands fathers cock into my mouth.

I rolled my tongue around the meaty shaft and head as I could feel him pushing harder to have me take it all. When it hit the back of my throat I gagged a little letting him know I could take no more. I placed two hands on it and I began to stroke it slowly as I sucked on it.

As I did this I was surprised to taste some precum on my tongue. It never occurred to me up until this point that I just might be soon taking a load of my husbands dads sperm. This only made me feel even more nastier. I was totally lost in the thought of it.

I was soon brought to reality when I suddenly felt a change in the action going on in my now sopping wet pussy. I felt the distinct feeling of a real cock pressing up against my pussy lips. Before I could even say or do anything I felt it enter me filling me up to his balls. I looked over and was pleased to see that it was my father n laws friend Jack with his 60 year old cock in me.

As Jack fucked me I could only tell that he had and probably was a ladies man. He knew exactly what he was doing.

I then saw Larry with his cock out and he was jerking off next to me. I thought to myself what a sight it must look like to anyone if they were to walk in the room right now. I looked over at Matt and he was just starring at the show going on before him. Was he just waiting his turn at me or was he just a voyeur like my husband.

As I tried to meet each one of his thrust it dawned on me that I really hadn't planned on having sex tonight. Let alone unprotected sex with someone else's cock in my pussy other then my husband.

I began to calculate as best as I could when I had my last period. You see I wasn't on the pill anymore because my husband and I decided it was time for a baby. My mind began to spin out of control wondering if this elderly gentelman's sperm was still potent enough to swim to my fertal eggs.

Then I could only figure that I was going to be fucking each guy in the room so that thought was mute at this point. I wondered if my husband had thought this clearly through as well. I thought about saying something but how.

Lets see do I remove his dads stiff cock from my mouth and say "ah honey, um I think I may be ovulating right now and the chances of one of my relatives or their friends getting me pregnant are pretty high" Just didn't sound right. Besides I had to admit my pussy was telling me to shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride.

Then before I could say anything Jack's body became stiff and he gave out a low groan I knew he was seconds away from cumming. Just as I was about to say something I could feel the warm rush of his seed flowing into me. I gotta tell you that it has to be one of the best feelings in the world to me. I just love it when my husband cums in me. I feel so complete as a woman its hard to explain.

But this was different all in itself. Not only was this not my husband cumming in me but it was actually a stranger. I had mixed feelings of being very nasty and nervous as to the outcome. As he shook and his body jerked releasing more cum in me it was apparent that everyone in the room knew that Jack just came in me.

As Jack came in me, Larry let loose a stream of cum all over my stomach. It was an off white thick creamy goo that felt like hot lava when it hit my skin.

This must have excited my father n law as well because he gave out a moan and he shot his load deep inside my mouth. I normally know before a guy pops but this caught me off guard. So much that I started to gag on his thick goo.

He held it in my mouth as he continued to dump load after load of thick milk down my throat. I swallowed as fast and as much as I could, but it still wasn't enough. I started to feel his cum running out the corners of my mouth and down my chin. I must have been a sight. Cum running out of my mouth and down my pussy for all to see.

He pulled his cock out with a poping sound as his now limp cock hit my chin. I reached up with my hand as I whipped his cum off of my face. I had to admit that I was impressed and I thanked him for letting me suck his cock off. He looked proud and told me "now thank you." He then told my husband that he knew what he was talking about.

As I tried to gather my composer as I rolled over on my hands and knees to get up. Now my intentions were to get up and relax but I soon felt another cock pressing up against my now dripping creampie. I looked over my shoulder and I saw my shy brothers brother n law (Rudy) was suddenly not so shy anymore.

Part of me wanted to stop him, but I knew that if I did he would be hurt especially with how he was so nervous before. I figured what the heck he was already there he might as well continue. I smiled at him and I said "Hi baby, do you want to fuck me now. Come on give me that cock of yours." He didn't need anymore, he shoved his cock deep inside me giving out a cry of pleasure.

As he began to fuck my pussy I could feel Jack's cum seeping out of me. I could feel it running down my leg and it felt so hot. Then Rudy began to fuck me harder and harder and I soon saw that he was not so quite when it came to fucking.

Rudy wanted to hear me by asking me how it felt to be fucked like this. I gladly told him and everyone else that I loved it. I told him to fuck me harder. My husband knew that I absolutely love to be fucked hard.

As Rudy pounded my pussy and as I did my best by meeting everyone of his hard thrust. He then grabbed the back of my hair and he pulled it back like I was a horse and my hair was the rains. This only made me more excited. I loved being forcibly taken and I didn't care how it looked to my family. I wanted then to see just how nasty I could be.

I could hear the rest of the guys cheering Rudy on. They were telling him to fuck me " fuck her harder. Make her cum."

He told me that he was going to cum and before I could tell him to pull out he slammed his body into mine and held me tightly so I couldn't move or pull away. Once again I was receiving more cum inside my already filled pussy.

Now with Jack I wasn't sure if his seed was strong enough, but with Rudy's I knew better. I just hoped that I wasn't ovulating. I tried not to think about it as I felt his cock spasim inside me releasing more of his hot cum inside me. As he held me close I could feel his cum hitting my pussy walls and running down my legs.

I heard my husband ask me if he had cum inside me. I just looked over at him and I nodded my head. As in disbelief he wanted to confirm it by saying "he did?" Then I told him that both Jack and Rudy had cum in me. I wasn't sure if he understood the importance of this because he had a big smile of his face.

As Rudy withdrew his cock I could tell from the reaction from the guys behind me that they could see his cum dripping out of me. I heard my Larry say "oh yah he did, I can see it." I stayed in that position for awhile hoping that the majority of the guys cum would drip out of me with the help of gravity. I also thought that the guys were really getting off on the fact that I had let 2 guys cum in me.

I stood up and I told them that I needed to freshen up. I not only had cum dripping down my legs I had cum dried up on my stomach and face. I must have looked a mess. I got my balance my brother n law came over to me and he told me that he thought that I was amazing to do this. I told him that I had fun and that I wanted to give his father a good show. Matt then asked me if I done for the night.

I could tell that he wanted to fuck me too and I wasn't sure if I was ready for that especially with my not knowing if it was safe or not and his being related to me. I told him that I needed a break, but that by the judge of things that night that we were all going to be a very close family and that if it didn't happen tonight there would be another night.

I wanted to be nice to him, but I was afraid of the outcome at this point. He said that he understood and would take me up on the offer another time. He kissed me and told me that his brother was a lucky guy.

I went into the bathroom and I freshened up. As I looked in the mirror I knew that from this moment on the relationship I had with this family would be different. I felt that I had a special bond with the men of the family.

When I came out of the bathroom I was wearing a lace robe and just a lace bra and panties. The guys were all dressed and drinking some more.

We stayed for awhile having a few more drinks and we could tell that the guest of honor was feeling fine. His boys wanted to walk him to the bedroom but he told them he was fine and he just wanted to rest on the couch. As soon as he put his head down he was out.

Not soon after that the rest of the guys were looking like they were all going. They all told me that I was fantastic and that this was the best bachelors party that they had ever been to.

As they all said their good byes, Jack walked up to me and handed me $300 telling me that he knew that he gave his friend and my father n law the best night of his life in a long time. He told me that he had paid for the room and that we (my husband and I) should stay and enjoy it. Besides someone should stay with my father n law.

We told him that we would stay and we thanked him for taking care of everything. I gave him a kiss on the lips and he told me that if he didn't leave now he never would. We all laughed and said good bye.

I put a blanket over my father n law and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then my husband and I went into the bedroom and I knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted me to tell him just how I felt doing all of this and for me to give him a blow by blow description of the evening. I love doing this for him because not only does it excite him, but it gets me all hot thinking about what I had done as well.

As we relived the evening he fucked me telling me how nasty it was to know and see that 2 guys had fucked me and came in me. As he fucked me he told me that he could still feel their cum in me. This excited me even more and we fucked like teenagers until we passed out in each others arms.

You would think that this was the end of my little adventure, but it wasn't. I wasn't sure how long I had been asleep but as I laid there naked in bed with my husband I suddenly felt a tingling in my pussy. I thought that maybe I was dreaming of the night events and I found myself getting excited.

Then I felt the distinct pressure of a finger probing my pussy. I thought to myself wow my husband just didn't get enough and like he has in the past he was waking me up to go another round.

As I slowly started to regain my sight from the deep sleep I was in I noticed that my husband was facing away from me and I was wondering how he was able to finger my pussy in that position. Then it suddenly hit me, that wasn't my husbands finger in me.

I remembered that we weren't alone in the room and that the only other person there was in fact my father n law unless someone else snuck back in the room.

As I was about to roll over and great my midnight caller I stopped myself and I tried to remember, did we lock the door. Maybe the guy who was finger fucking me was actually an intruder who has taken advantage of an unlocked door.

I became frightened not knowing who it was doing their best at getting me aroused. I knew that if it was a stranger I wouldn't want to get anyone hurt by my screaming out and if it was my father n law I wouldn't want him to get caught by trying to get into his daughter n laws pussy without permission from his son. I found myself not knowing what to do, but see where this was going.

I decided to play along like I was still asleep. I began to moan and push back against the unknown persons finger. Which in reality wasn't that hard to fake. I was actually getting turned on not only by my pussy being touched, but also by the situation.

As I began to play along I felt the person kissing my back and at the small of my neck. I then slid one leg up to fully expose my now wet pussy to this bandit. I then felt him kissing my ass and then licking my pussy.

I shuttered when his warm tongue penetrated my swollen pussy lips. I could feel his tongue lashing out as if to lap up my juices as they were now flowing out of me. As he did this he slipped a finger into my pussy and gave me double the pleasure. I absolutely love when this is done to me.

He must have sensed this because he picked up the tempo. I thought to myself that he obviously knew I had to be awake by now.

Then he stopped causing me to experience some anxiety wishing that he hadn't stopped because I was on the verge of climaxing. Then I knew why he stopped.

I could feel my mystery man moving up close to me as he rubbed his rock hard cock up against my pussy. I held my breath with anticipation. I could feel and hear his heavy breathing and I could feel his cock pushing up against my pussy lips. There was enough lubrication from me already that he had no problem inserting his cock.

As he slid his cock in I could hear him give out a soft moan as if he feel into a warm bathtub after a hard day. It made me feel so erotic knowing that I was giving this person that kind of pleasure.

As he filled my pussy up with his wonderful cock I couldn't help myself by giving out my own moan. Then when he could fill me up no more he withdrew his shaft just as slowly as he put it in me. I did my best by contracting my pussy muscles trying to keep him inside me.

I wasn't disappointed because as soon as I could feel the head of his cock pulling out of my lips he quickly shoved his cock back into me. I couldn't help myself and I cried out in xtc. As he began to build up a rhytum I met each one of his thrust into me.

I tried as hard as I could to try and not make to much noise or movement so that I wouldn't wake up my husband who laid beside me. My mystery man must have had the same thought because he would slow down when ever he caught himself rocking the bed.

We both found ourselves working together to not only bring each other off, but to be as quite as possible so not to ruin the moment. It was still hard though. As he fucked me I couldn't help at times to give out a cry.

I knew that my mystery man knew that I wasn't asleep when he heard me cry out and he whispered for me to be quite. I felt very dirty knowing that I was giving myself so freely to a unknown person.

It could be a stranger who found his way into our room or it could be my father n law. I couldn't tell by just the whispering, but a big part of me hoped that the man fucking me was my father n law. It just made things much more exciting.

As we fucked I could feel the bed rolling and then my husband rolled over now face to face with me. I was so afraid that he would wake up and freak out. Part of me sort of wanted him to see me like this.

I must have looked like a female dog in heat with the way I was presenting myself for my man. I had my ass up in the air and I was meeting each one of his animalistic thrust into me. It was totally knotty.

Then I could hear his breathing increase and I knew that he was about to cum inside me. I was still concerned about getting pregnant so I whispered for him to please not cum inside me. This must have excited him more because he drove his cock deep inside me.

I knew what was cumming and I tried to pull away but his hold on me was to strong. I felt his cock convulse inside me and his pure energy released inside of me filling me up as his body shook. I could feel the warmth of his seed splashing up against my pussy walls. As soon as I thought he had finished I felt his cock convulse again releasing more of his love fluid inside me.

As my heart was pounding I could feel his chest heaving against my back. As I tried to catch my breath I could feel his cock sliding out of my well fucked pussy. As his cock plopped out I could feel some of his cum follow. It ran down the back of my thigh and it cooled as it hit the night air.

I wasn't sure what to do at this point. I wanted to roll over and thank my secret lover, but really wasn't sure he wanted me to see his face.

As I laid there with another mans cum seeping out of me I looked over at my husband who appeared to be sound asleep. I suddenly realized that it was quite and I was alone.

I rolled over and saw that he had in fact left the room. I wanted to get up and see if my father n law was still lying of the couch asleep. I also knew that I should get up and clean my pussy up as best as I could. But I found myself not moving and instead feeling very satisfied and warm.

I decided to keep my mystery man a secret and I actually love the feeling of cum oozing out of me during the night. I thought about waking my husband and telling him what just happened to me. I looked at his peaceful face and I decided to let him sleep. So I remained in bed and I once again drifted off to sleep.

In the morning we cuddled in bed as we heard my father n law moving around in the other room. A few minutes later he came in and he had this sheepish grin on his face. He told us that he wanted to thank us for a wonderful party.

cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers