Patricia's Sexual Adventures Ch.12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers

He came over to our bed and he gave me a hug telling me that he especially wanted to thank me for a wonderful night. It was the way that he said it that made me really wonder if he was my secret lover. I gave him a kiss on the lips and he told my husband that he only hopes that his new wife will be so open about sex.

As he left the room I decided to tell him about my midnight caller. As I waited to see the shocked expression on his face he surprised me by telling me that he had in fact woke up during the night by the bed moving and my moaning.

He told me that he thought that I was pleasuring myself but then he heard another mans moans and he thought that one of the guys had come back to the room. He said that when he rolled over he tried to act like he was still sleeping not to ruin the moment. I laughed and I told him that I had thought the same thing.

He told me that he tried to see who it was but that the room was so dark he couldn't tell. I told him who I thought it was and he laughed telling me that he knew that I had a thing for him. We both laughed and I told him that I knew where he got his talents from.

I then told him that who ever it was that they had left a surprise for him inside my pussy. He didn't have to be told twice. He reached down between my legs and found that I still had some warm thick goo left over inside my pussy.

The look on his face told me how pleased he was. We then made hot and nasty love with one another. Nearly missing our check out time.

At the wedding my being around the family brought on a whole new feeling. I was more of the family then anyone knew. It was our little family secret.

Two weeks later I had my period and I had my own little celebration. I figured that if I was to stay in this family I better start keeping track of my period. I love being a close family, but not that close.

If you liked this story and my other stories as well, Please don't forget to vote and let me know just how much you enjoyed them.

If you would like to see my other stories regarding Loving Wife, Exhibitionist, Interracial, Incest, Non Consent and First Time sex then just click on my screen name "Cumn2xtc."

If you want to see the pix to this story and others please check out my pix in the Literotica Forum area under "Amateur Pic Feedback" Then look for "Patricia's XTC " thread. There you will find lots of pix of me and some that illustrate to these stories.

Sexually Yours,

Patricia

cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers