All Comments on 'Patrick's Personal Card Ch. 02'

by TimothyM

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
beautiful and perfect

i love this story. it's sweet, funny, and deeply moving. thank you. hope to see more soon. you're very good.

avidreadravidreadrabout 10 years ago

I am enjoying this story and I hope that the aunt is as nice as Peter says. The characters are well written and the plot is flowing along smoothly. Look forward to more.

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneabout 10 years ago
Fem stjerner igen min ven! :)

Perfectly done, Tim. The sensuous build up you have created is fantastic with so many orgasms obviously happening in both their brains...right where the best sex always is! The little side battle with good and evil going on inside Patrick's head is great too and adds grins to the story. Anxiously waiting for the next chapters.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Just keeps getting better.................!

I am definitely hooked...love this story...going crazy waiting for what's next!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 10 years ago
Lovely and deep

It's totally plausible that these two met, recognised something deep inside each other as kindred and then fell in love. Over the first days together, both character's displayed enough behaviour that showed what kind of people they were. A person's character and soul is in their automatic reactions. For example, if someone coughs quite violently, it is quite revealing that one person will ask if the cougher is okay and offer water and another will scowl and ask the cougher to keep their germs to themselves. Both Patrick and Peter, as characters, have been placed in a number of situations where automatic responses were a factor, once again revealing. As I make my way through this world, I am finding more and more that we are in search of people who are like us, who have the same automatic responses, thoughts, feelings and who act in the same way, while we shun those who are incompatible. We come to recognise kindred spirits more and more with experience. Therefore, it is not so far fetched that a love like this would happen. Indeed, I hope they do and hope one day it happens for me :) I've read most of Timothy's stories and I'm always impressed with the genuineness of his stories, the uncomplicated honesty of his characters. He has quite the talent for creating real people, who are both ordinary sinners and saints in one, that readers become attached to and emotionally invested in. That elusive spark of life in a literary character that hooks you in a compels you read more versus a character who resembles a monotonous Twitter feed—yes, both are realistic but obviously, creating the former requires talent and inspration while the latter requires no imagination at all. I am constantly surprised by TimothyM, his pieces never fail to surprise me and affect me in subtle, strong and unexpected ways.

patientleepatientleeabout 10 years ago
Just as sweet as the first chapter.

All three characters are adorable. Once again, your skill as a storyteller shines through. I think it makes the story so much better to hear it from one point of view. This way we experience Peter's feelings through the filter of Patrick's perception.

I'm glad the physical relationship is moving slowly. It leaves something for the characters and the readers to look forward to.

I love the use of the Danish language. (Thanks for the translation.) As always, your English is excellent.

lovelovelove133lovelovelove133about 10 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

ohmygosh!!!! i love it!!!! please continue this!!!!!

nikignomenikignomeabout 10 years ago
more please!

I love these characters, and want to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I love the chapter. love the story.

canndcanndalmost 10 years ago

The story is really great I can only say I'd have liked for us to 'go along with them' on the outings and maybe watch them bond and fall for one another along the way. The bond they form in the parts we do get are very convincing, but the relationship is intense enough that it would have been good to see that forming a bit more. Overall a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
long winded

good story dragged out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous