All Comments on 'Patrick's Personal Card Ch. 03'

by TimothyM

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thank you!!!

Love this series. Keep up the good work. Hope to see more soon.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
A continuing triumph!!!

This story is so full of smoldering sensuality and the promise of unbridled passion...WOW!!!!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 10 years ago
Ack! You like torturing us, don't you?

The story wouldn't be plausible if they just jumped into bed right away but damn. I'm definitely waiting here.

I do love the flashes of insight into Danish culture. Living where I live, about as far away from Denmark as you can get, I know next to nothing about it besides that the country invented the pastry namesake that's keeping me from losing weight. I love the language. It's beautiful to read.

Another great chapter :) thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Better

Chapeter 3 flows much better than 2 but still a few things to imporve on. Having a grown male cum while in a bed shared with a child is wrong, regardless of the reason. Having him "eat' the evidence is disgusting. However the romance and chemisty between Patrick and Peter has improved considerably, so that works. Just have them spend some alone ttime together before they marry, and please cure Michael soon.

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneabout 10 years ago
You did it again!

Once more you have succeeded in rolling so many emotions and visuals together and making them come alive to readers. Highly sensuous and very erotic throughout but tempered with pure love for each other and Michael. (Now if we can only get the angel voice to slap down the devil one with a good grudge banging, all will be perfect.) Will be anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good

I loved it

TimothyMTimothyMabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the compliments

I'm so glad you all liked the new chapter, and I'll start writing the next one asap.

But I have to admit I’m a bit baffled by the ‘Better’ comment. Not so much the matter of a child sleeping in the bed, though I’d have thought that Patrick waking up with soaked undies after a wet dream would have been worse. But considering all the cum eating stories here in GM, I’m a bit stunned that you found him swallowing the evidence ‘disgusting’. Does anyone else have an opinion on the two issues ?

jeansguyjeansguyabout 10 years ago
Better comment

Timothy,

I wouldn't be too concerned about the comment. First of all, any one who posts comments anonymously should be ignored since they are too ashamed of the comments to own them. Secondly, that was not constructive but an attempt to manipulate the author's plot. I learned a long time ago if the reader doesn't like the way a story is progressing to just stop reading it and keep one's mouth shut.

I saw absolutely nothing wrong with that chapter and I can't wait for the next. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sharing a bed

Also anonymous but a different one: I thought it was a sweet chapter (the whole story is like a box of valentine chocolate) but yes, Patrick will have to learn that parents don't even get to seek a little friction against the sheets. That's the problem with bringing kids into a story.... Fictional children ruin sex as effectively as real ones ;-) I thought the cum eating was perfectly fine.

avidreadravidreadrabout 10 years ago

Timothy,

The story is coming along really well; just ignore the comment. Even if Michael had seen a wet stain on Patrick's underwear, it could have easily been explained away; kids are remarkably easy to distract that way. My youngest son slept in our bed for a week or so before we kicked him out. Not because of sex, but because he moved around so much, he was shoving us out of bed! When the two men have had more time to work things out, I'm sure the sleeping arrangements will be changed. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I loved your story. I think you wrote another good chapter.

I do like how you wrote about Peter getting a test for sexual diseases; not enough gay stories have them do that if they are having sex without condoms and lube.

patientleepatientleeabout 10 years ago
I'm in love with this new family.

My little guy still drops in once in a while during the night, and I can promise that some hanky panky goes on once in a while when he's sleeping there. Their relationship will progress less awkwardly if he has his own room though. I though that the clean up was a brilliant solution.

I love the baby steps. I love the use of your own language. I LOVE the dynamic between these two men.

Excellent story. Truly lovely to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm absolutely in love with this series!

I know it may seem soon after only three chapters to be in love, but oh my dear sweet goodness gracious, I am in love with this story! I feel so connected with this adorable family. All of the sensual moments are so much more effective due to the sweet ones, as well as the wonderfully descriptive imagery. Love this and can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it.

It almost impossable to express just how good this story is. I hope for a part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hurry Up!

I really hope you are still writing for this story and will have the next chapter up soon!

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Your story is terrific.

You have done a wonderful job on your story. I'm a bit puzzled about Better saying eating the evidence is disgusting. Do they remember where they are reading stories? Lol. I'm female and I certainly don't see a problem with eating that kind of evidence. Lmao. Seriously though, please keep up the good work and please continue your story. Thank you.

WittePietWittePietalmost 9 years ago
I love this story...

But sometimes it seems too sweet to be true. That's where your realistic touches like 'eating the evidence' of Patrick's 'accidental' ejaculation are vitally important. I do not agree with the comment about children in gay romances destroying the story. They are part of the real world, and we know that most men, including gay men, want children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous