All Comments on 'Patrick's Personal Card Ch. 06'

by TimothyM

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this series

Is just so sweet, romantic, touching, and sooo hot in just the right way. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so hot and romantic

I love monogamous gay love. A visit to the bathroom is guaranteed after reading your stories. So hot. I gotta run..:D

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Purrrrrrrrrfect!!!

Another example of you catching the sublime and sensual touch...taste...feel of a most incredible experience two male lovers can have when soooo into each other that they complete themselves. Love reading your stories!

patientleepatientleeover 9 years ago
Thank goodness!

They finally did it and it was good! I'm still in love with them. Keep writing.

mikeyb85mikeyb85over 9 years ago
More please

I can't wait for the next installment, you are a fabulous writer!

WittePietWittePietalmost 9 years ago
Clever!

You kept us waiting for the sex until the very last chapter. That is the classic romantic climax. Thank you for a good story.

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingover 8 years ago
Wedding?

Hope you continue! Next chapter: Wedding!

GrayhGrayhover 7 years ago
Keep it up!

Wedding wedding wedding! :-) also does Michael get cured.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice

You said this is a departure from your usual. I loved this one. I'm super picky about what I read ( I click out of stories that offend me ) but I'm going to try one of your others based on my enjoyment of this one.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Quirky love story. A delight to read. Five Stars, every chapter. Discovered you in a comment you made on another author’s story. Hope you’re still writing. Your fan, Dan on 30 Dec 2021

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant. It is a thousand pities that the author has not posted anything in recent years because this story really is a top drawer romance.

The characters come across as believable, particularly given their nationality - a real change from the drama of most US based stories.

I thought the ending just perfect but the pacing would have benefited from a couple more chapters early on to flesh out the transition from friendship to love. However that is easy for a passive reader to say but more time and work for the author. I am just grateful to the author for creating and sharing such a heart-warming story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous