Patrick's Personal Card Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers

"Yes, but only if I get to see you naked first." Peter laughed and stood up. All he was wearing was a T-shirt and loose boxers. He peeled the top off and dropped the underwear before Patrick could do more than gasp. For the first time he saw his boyfriend completely naked in all his glory and the sight was breathtaking and arousing. Peter was fully erect and his long thick manhood rose impressively from a nest of dark blond curls. The foreskin was half retracted from the glistening head and Patrick salivated at the thought of sliding it into his mouth and tasting.

But he also wanted to play with the abundant chest hair and the nipples poking up underneath. Not to mention the taut muscular buttocks which were displayed as his lover slowly turned a full circle to let Patrick feast his eyes on the tantalizing body of his Valentine.

Next thing he knew, Peter had jumped on the bed. "Now I get to unwrap my Valentine's gift and taste every delicious part, yes?" Patrick could only nod and give himself over to the strong hands which carefully removed his clothes, the blue eyes admiring him, and the mouth which kissed and licked each body part as it was revealed. All the time Peter murmured his appreciation of his lover's smooth skin, responsive nipples, ticklish navel, taut stomach, slender hips, toned legs, cute feet, muscular back and shoulders, graceful hands, delicious neck, tasty lips, beautiful eyes, soft hair, the litany went on as he worshipped Patrick's body with fingers, lips and tongue.

Finally, Peter removed the last barrier, and Patrick sighed in relief and anticipation as his precum soaked briefs were pushed down. He wanted to beg for Peter's touch, but knew a few strokes would probably cause his aching balls to unload immediately. Not to mention how he'd react to being engulfed by a hot, wet mouth.

"Oh, fuck you're beautiful, Patrick. I can't wait to feel you inside me. But I'm grateful you're long rather than wide." He had no time to warn Peter who ran his tongue from balls to the tip of Patrick's cock and sucked the head in. As one hand enclosed his balls and the other his shaft, the desperate brunet moaned and bucked his hips. Peter's tongue prodded the slit and circled the glans ridge once, and he was rewarded with a hoarse 'oh, no, no, no' and a burst of salty cream in his mouth. Patrick cried out in helpless ecstasy as he spurted again and again and felt Peter swallow every drop.

When it was over, Patrick shook in Peter's warm caring embrace. He tried to apologize, but was shushed and reassured. "Don't be sorry, I knew exactly what would happen. I wanted to taste you and take the edge off. Now we can take our time and explore, before I make love to you." He kissed Patrick and fondled his ass. "I particularly want to spend time on this part of your sexy body, and I have the feeling you're ready for me to do so. But please tell me honestly: do you want to take my virginity first?"

Patrick looked up into his boyfriend's anxious blue eyes. He knew Peter probably wasn't prepared for this step, the way he had done. But more importantly, he wanted to bottom before he topped, because he needed to gain experience before being in charge. However, he decided to voice the main reason he had no objection to Peter's plan.

"It's so sweet of you to offer, and I look forward to making love to you too. But the truth is I've wanted to feel you inside me ever since the first time you kissed me. I've dreamt of and longed for the moment you take me. But there's something else I want to try first."

Patrick squirmed in his lover's arms and Peter smiled and let himself be pushed flat on his back. He kept stroking the long brown tresses as his Valentine kissed and licked his way from his neck to his nipples and further down. Patrick was in heaven as he reached the prize he'd ached to touch and suck for days. Peter's cock was even more impressive close up. The head peeking from the foreskin glistened with precum leaking out of the slit.

Peter moaned in desperation when his lover paused to admire him and breathe heavily on his cock. "Please, sweetheart, please suck me. Fuck!" The last word came out as a long groan when Patrick dived in and ran his tongue over the most sensitive part of the crown. The taste seemed to set the innocent man free of any doubts and inhibitions and Patrick indulged himself in a thorough exploration of the only manhood he'd ever truly yearned for.

No amount of watching porn and reading erotic stories could prepare him for the awesome reality of taking an erect cock into his mouth for the first time and running his hand up and down the major part of the shaft. It was a hard steel rod encased in soft skin and the tip filled his mouth and pressed against his tongue in the most satisfying way. Patrick suckled and moaned and rubbed and squeezed and drooled. He switched to licking up and down the whole length, but nothing compared to sliding his lips down over the warm throbbing column of flesh and hearing his lover whimper with pleasure.

"Oh, god Patrick that feels wonderful. Be careful my love or you'll make me come." The thought had him moaning excitedly around Peter's shaft and realizing he was fully aroused again just from the joy of sucking his lover's thick manhood. His boyfriend seemed to notice at the same time, and he immediately maneuvered Patrick's body to make him straddle his face.

This time the younger man was actually able to enjoy the amazing sensations of having his cock worked over by the expert mouth of his fiancé. He'd come too quickly before, but now he could relish the wet warm cave which engulfed him and the busy lips and tongue tickling and massaging every inch of his long slender manhood. Doing a sixty-nine had been another cherished fantasy for years and Patrick was delighted it was just as hot and satisfying as he'd hoped.

And then Peter improved the experience tenfold. His mouth travelled over Patrick's balls, nibbled its way along his taint and found his most intimate place. He'd already been caressing the taut buttocks in a possessive manner, but when he spread them to expose and lick the virgin pucker, Patrick thought he might explode from need and lust. He couldn't help the way he wriggled shamelessly, begging for more without words. Or the way he hummed his appreciation around his lover's tasty cock when Peter obliged and opened him with tongue and fingers.

Patrick knew about rimming in theory, but he'd never expected to like it this much. Fingering was another matter, he'd practiced plenty on himself and now he put the experience to good use. Two spit wet fingers found their way into Peter's crevice and pressed against his entrance. Just penetrating, not going deep, but firing up the same nerve endings which had Patrick going crazy from Peter's mouth and fingers. Apparently, his boyfriend liked it too, because suddenly he bucked his hips and cried out.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna..." Patrick kept sucking and moments later he felt his lover's sphincter contract and the first spurt of cum hit his tongue. He'd no time to worry about the taste, Peter kept him busy swallowing. He enjoyed having the larger man reduced to incoherent gibberish as he shook and clutched Patrick's ass in the throes of unexpected orgasm. Only when Peter relaxed under him and moaned quietly, did Patrick release him and turn around. His kiss was eagerly received, no matter the cum taste, but then they'd already established this the other way round.

"God, I love you so much. The sight of your lips around my cock, then getting to play with your tight little hole, and feeling your mouth and fingers on me, it was fantastic." Peter pulled him into a closer cuddle, and kept giving him small kisses in between his whispers. "For a guy with no experience at all you give great head." Patrick sighed with relief, he'd worried about being useless at oral sex. "I could very easily get addicted to mutual morning blow jobs, you know. Or lunch break ones. Hell, I'll trade a massage from those sinfully pretty lips any time."

Peter pressed against him, and Patrick realized they were both still erect. "I'm not done with you yet. I'm going to play with this cute little ass until you beg me to fuck you. I going to make love to you in every way we can think of." His fingers had found the wet entrance to Patrick's body and teased it gently with small circles.

"Please, Peter. I need you inside me so badly. I love you." Patrick let his lover manhandle him over on his front and eagerly spread his legs, when Peter pulled on his hips to get his ass in position. More rimming, then fingers with lube preparing and stretching, and all the time kisses and caresses of his thighs, buttocks, back and neck. As predicted Patrick ended up pleading for his Valentine to take him and he felt no shame over being desperately eager to be fucked.

Peter gently guided him to lie on his back and took a few moments to add more lube, while licking Patrick's cock teasingly. "I want to see you, when we make love." Patrick agreed wholeheartedly but he could only express it by spreading his legs and whimpering, his brown eyes huge and staring beseechingly up into heated blue orbs as Peter moved into position. Their gazes never faltered as the blond man slicked up his cock and slowly pressed inside his virgin Valentine.

Patrick had read plenty of stories about the pain of penetration and he'd experienced the initial discomfort of using a dildo. But his body welcomed the intrusion and the thick shaft filling his ass brought nothing except an exquisite joy. Slowly stretching his slick tunnel and sliding over the sensitive spot inside him, making his own cock lurch and dribble precum. Withdrawing just as carefully and once more pushing deep inside, and going on to fulfilling every dream he had of making love.

Peter's naked torso was raised above him on two strong arms, and his lover was looking down at him with blue eyes full of desire and love. Patrick tore away his gaze and dropped it down to their joined bodies to see his legs spread wide, accommodating Peter's hips as the larger man thrust into him, again and again. Back up to the handsome face, taking time to admire and touch abs, pecs and blond chest hair shining with sweat, tracing the broad shoulders and muscular arms of his lover.

"So hot, so tight. It's too good. I'm not going to last." The strain in Peter's voice told Patrick how close he was. "I love you, Patrick." The intense blue eyes closed for a moment, and Patrick pulled his Valentine down and kissed him. Thank God he wasn't alone in losing control from the fabulous sensations created by their lovemaking. As his cock was trapped between their stomachs, he bucked up in time with the rhythmic thrusts of his lover. His hands grabbed Peter's ass to keep him close enough to grind against and he barely managed declare his impending orgasm.

"I'm there, just let go. Please. I love you, Peter. Oh god yes, Yes. Yeeesss." Patrick had never known how loud he could get. But having Peter swell and come inside him in wet pulses, just as he fell over the edge and unloaded between them, caused both men to utter hoarse cries of exquisite enjoyment. Peter's face was hidden against his neck and he was mumbling and panting heavily as they slowly came down from the heights of passion. Patrick had nothing to say. If this was what sex was like, he'd never get enough.

He couldn't help the spasm of his anus at the thought of being fucked again. Both men grunted, as Patrick's sphincter contracted around Peter's slowly deflating manhood. The blond Dane managed to push up on one arm and used his other hand to grab some paper towels from the nearest table. Sharing them the two men managed to extract and wipe themselves without soiling the bed. After a quick visit to the bathroom they cuddled in bed. This time Patrick noticed the soft smooth feeling of the sheet and the covers, which had to belong to Peter.

"This bed linen feels nice. Luxurious almost."

"I bought it in Copenhagen and washed it before I came back. Moster Grethe ironed it for me this morning. It's Georg Jensen Damask, the highest quality Danish bed linen available. Only the best is good enough for you, especially your first time."

To Patrick's dismay the sweet words made him giggle. "Peter, you're even more romantic than I am." He quickly added, "but I love it. It's wonderful. I thought I was hopelessly old fashioned and soppy about love. Nice to meet a kindred spirit." A relief actually since it meant Patrick might act on various ideas he had.

Peter shrugged. "I suppose pampering your lover is romantic, though I didn't think of it like that. To me the rose was the only soppy bit. All the rest is done for my benefit too." He was disarmingly candid. "You need to be cared for, my love, and I need to have a lover to spoil and cherish. You may think me primitive for my protective urges, but I can't help it. So please let me indulge myself." Patrick nodded, secure in the knowledge that his Valentine meant every word.

If the reward for longing for love and years of loneliness was the pampering by a handsome, loving stud of a man for the rest of his life, Patrick considered it well worth the wait and the heart ache.

Translation of Danish phrases, in case you want to know:

"Vi holdt det hemlig, far, lissom du sa'. Papa vidste ikke noget." = We kept it secret, daddy, just like you said. Papa never knew.

Min første ordbog = My first dictionary

TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers
12