Patriots

Story Info
He comes home from guarding the border to his love Maria.
1.2k words
3.79
25.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care what you say Charlie, these people are taking over, don't you see it. We let them in, give them our jobs, teach their kids and then give them free medical care. Then we turn around and offer them new, easy ways to get green cards, pretty soon they will all be citizens. Shit man, we're in the minority already in most states."

"They're people Frank, just trying to make a living, besides if it wasn't for them working our houses would cost twice as much as they do now. States like Texas actually make money on them, even after paying for their medical and educating their kids."

"Bullshit, those motherfuckers don't pay taxes," Frank said, looking into his rifle scope.

"To hell they don't. Some of them figured out how to fill out the forms, the others just get taxed. And the money they spent on housing, food and clothes helps the economy."

"They live ten or twenty to the apartment. How can anyone make money off them."

"Oh fuck it Frank, you're just a bigot, a bigot with a gun."

"I'm a fucking patriot, you commie."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm a commie because I want to treat them like humans," Charlie replied.

"Tell me Charlie, why the fuck are you out here then. I mean I'm protecting the border."

"That's the job of the Government, the INS, they are at least trained."

"Right, right, the Government is really doing its job here, I mean look out there, they built a fucking twenty foot high security non climb fence and then didn't install the gates. So we've got seventy five miles of fence with a twenty to thirty foot hole every mile or so. It's like we are welcoming them."

"Look over there, Tony is flashing his lights at us. It looks like our shift is done for the night," Charlie said, pointing down the washed out dirt road.

"Yeah, according to my watch we still have ten minutes," he replied, swinging his gun in a slow arc across the landscape. "I'll spot one yet."

"Then what, you shoot him?"

"If I have to."

"Look Frank, it's my truck and I getting in it now."

"You fucking commie. Hey Tony, slow night so far, I hope you get some action."

Tony waved and pulled on around Charlie's truck. Charlie started backing up and then stopped as Frank grabbed the door and pulled it open. After he climbed in they headed back down the dirt road. They were quiet, and by the time Charlie pulled up on a paved road Frank was asleep. He slept until Charlie pulled up to Frank's trailer and stopped.

"Tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, but tomorrow I drive," Frank said slamming the door.

Charlie pulled out of the trailer park and headed home. He figured he'd better take it easy with Frank. If he leaned on him too hard, Frank could get him kicked out of their group. It was really tough getting into the group, he didn't want to mess things up.

Pulling into his driveway he stopped the car and walked slowly to the front door. As he started to put the key in the lock the door suddenly opened and he faced an ancient looking Hispanic woman.

"Mama, donde esta Maria?"

"I'm here Charlie," he heard from the kitchen from behind the woman.

Stepping into the house he said, "Maria, you got to stop your mother from opening that door. What if it was the police or INS?"

"I know, I know, but she says she knows your car."

"Still, we need to keep her, hell we need them all out of sight."

"I know, I'll talk to her," Maria replied.

"Okay, I'm tired, has everyone settled down for the night?"

She nodded.

"Then let's go to bed," he said, smiling slyly at Maria.

As they walked down the hall, Charlie quietly opened the two other bedrooms counting heads and confirming everyone was safe for the night. He then followed Maria into the bedroom and locked the door behind them.

As she began to remove her blouse and shorts, Charlie turned on the stereo and quickly undressed. He watched Maria climb into bed, her long, straight black hair cascading down over her bronze skin. She was thin, but had filled out a bit since he first met her. Her breasts had gotten fuller and he no longer could see her ribs when she was on her back.

It was late and Charlie was tired, so instead of nestling his head between her legs and drawing out the session through the night, he crawled up between her legs. Leaning over her he looked down and watched as her light brown fingers wrapped around his pale cock. She guided him into her pussy and he moved his hips forward, slowly sliding into her, watching his cock disappear into her dark black patch of hair.

His cock slid easily, but he was careful how hard she pushed into her. He moved slowly, which she enjoyed and it helped him hold off a bit longer for her. Moving in and out of her, he looked at her face, watching the expression change as she enjoyed being filled with his cock. After a while he noticed her breathing hasten and she started lifting her hips up to meet each of his thrusts.

She started to moan loudly, but Charlie quickly covered her mouth with a kiss. She pushed up against him and then relaxed. Charlie stopped moving while her pussy pulsated around his cock. He waited, watching her face contort with the pleasure. As her orgasm subsided, Charlie began to move again, this time letting himself savor the soft feel of her pussy as he moved slowly in and out of her.

It was only a short time before he arched his back and came, spurting his cum into her pussy. He held himself up on his arms, so not to lean all his weight on her. When his cock shrank enough to slid out of her, he slid over beside her.

Placing a hand on her stomach he said, "We are going to need to see a doctor soon, it's not good to wait too late. I know one who will see you, no questions asked. We need to stay careful until I get your green card worked out."

"Okay, how was it out there tonight?"

"Oh Frank's such an ass. I tell you he's gonna shoot someone some day. Hopefully it will be himself."

"Did anyone try to get past?"

"No, nobody came through the opening, I guess they all went to the one on the South slope. I'm glad we got the word though to them."

"Yes, I talked to Lupe yesterday."

"Good, now we are going to be in the same place tonight, so be sure to tell him to use the South slope again tomorrow night. After that I'll have to let you know."

"We better get to sleep."

"Yeah, I got to be down at the recruitment office early. They got some Colonel coming in to give an accommodation."

"Really, for what?"

"Our numbers are way up lately, it's basically the economy but they still want to make a big deal about it."

"What award?'

"Something they've worked up, some American Patriot award."

"Well that is nice, do you get any more money?"

"No, but I'm coming up for promotion pretty soon."

"Well good, we are going to have another mouth to feed."

"Yes, it is tough feeding fifteen on an Army Captain's salary. Now goodnight Maria."

"Good night Charlie, I love you."

"I love you too."