All Comments on 'Patriots'

by Middleagepoet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Redneck meets Wetback, -if i'm allowed to say that

Well suspended, with just the couple of clues, right to the end. The number fifteen beggars the imagination, well my imagination at least.

Plot points that have holes are:- the non-visiting between members of the group with guns. :- non-Spanish talk between members of the group with guns. < how do they know the enemy is surrendering if they cannot understand him >. . . . . . .

Additionally the plot relies on quite a few concepts that are USA-only. but a bit of research and imagination puts the rest of the world into the picture. . . . . .

. . . . . . .

A good Tale, though, and Well Told. . . . . .

Cheers. . . . .

Kilroy.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Well Said - Well Done

Enjoyed the hell out of it! It's hard to believe, but there are still people trying to blame our economic woes on illegal aliens.

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
Nicely done!!

Enjoyed it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting.

Erotic political human interest. I'm of 2 minds on the Mexican/ US immigration issue. I have no problem in general, I've worked with many immigrants legal and not so legal, the funny thing is a lot are not even Mexicans, Guatemala to Venezuela for a fair number of my old co workers. It pains me to see people work their buts off and then get the blame because "Juan" got deported and "Jose" shows up 2 months later, and damned if he isn't the spitting image of good ol' Juan. Right down to his boots and lunchbox. But no, he's got a different ss number (wink wink!) Meanwhile Alberto can't save enough money to get his wife and kids up here till this spring, but it's the way it gets done. For me at least, it's not so much the person it's more of what they are doing both to the system and to other people who have put a lot of legitimate time and effort into making a huge change in not only there life but their families too. It's always the asshole in the group that makes all the rest look bad. Trouble is people always look at the asshole as an example because he's the loudest and most noticeable.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Accommodation

You mean a commendation don't you. You commie bastard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous