Paul and Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers

Finally, Paul heaved a big sigh, and said, "Gosh. I never came so hard. You are amazing, Karen. No one has ever given me so much pleasure with her mouth."

"I am flattered, Paul. But I am sure your wife must give you such pleasure."

"Are you kidding? She hates oral sex."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Well, it's her loss, especially with a gorgeous cock like yours. I am glad I was able to give you pleasure."

"You have no idea how much, Karen. Now, please let me return the favor by finishing what I started. Do you mind lying on your back? I get a better angle that way."

"My pleasure, Paul. Let me see what you can do with your tongue and lips."

Paul buried his face in her crotch, and began licking her moist love lips with fervor. Her pussy was dripping with her juices, and Paul's face was already wet with the sticky secretions. As his tongue flicked across the hard clitoris, he gently inserted his index finger in her cunt. Slowly he pushed it in, and began feeling the inside of the pink passage. Soon he found what he was looking for. His finger touched a soft but slightly rough area in the upper wall of the vagina, almost behind the clitoris. He gently rubbed the spot, and instantly, Karen stiffened, letting out a loud moan.

"Oh my God. I can't stand it. What are you doing, Paul? I can't stop coming, darling. Oh, my god..." Karen clutched her legs together, trapping his face between her thighs and jerked up against his lips which were locked around the clitoris. Her whole body shuddered as she let out a long, muffled scream. Paul could not breathe, as her vaginal passage flooded his mouth with her orgasmic flow, which erupted in powerful squirts. Her cunt lips tightened around his fingers, as she repeatedly jerked her hips against his face. Finally, she pushed him away, and clutching her legs together, cuddled them to her chest, breathing heavily and shuddering with every movement.

Paul got up, and wiped the sticky liquid off his face. He touched her shoulder, but she recoiled. "Please, don't touch me. Whatever you did, my skin is so sensitive right now that I can't stand anything touching my body. Let me recover for a few minutes, please."

Paul backed away, and headed for the bathroom. Karen's unrelenting sucking had stimulated his kidneys and he needed to relieve himself. His cock was still partially erect, as he stood in front of the toilet, watching the yellow stream. Then he returned, and found Karen sitting up in bed. Her face was flushed.

She gave him a warm smile, and said, "What did you do to me, Paul? That orgasm came so fast, I didn't know what hit me. I have never had such a strong orgasm. God, I am still shaking from it."

"I don't know what I did. I mean, it was the same, usual stuff. I was licking and sucking your clit and pussy lips." He reached for his clothes.

"No, no. Something happened inside my pussy. Like a bolt of lightning shot through it or something. I have never experienced that before."

"Oh, I see. Well, so this one is new for you. Have you heard of the G-spot?"

"What spot?"

"The G-spot. I guess you haven't. Amazing. It is one of the most erogenous spots in the female body, and you don't know about it."

"What is it? Where is it?"

"Inside your vagina. About an inch up towards the front wall. It is a small, rough area which is supposed to be the equivalent of the prostrate gland in men. Just like in men, when you press gently on that spot, it triggers a monstrous erection and orgasm. That is what I did. I pressed my index finger against it as sucked your clitoris."

"My God. You caused an earthquake, Paul. I thought I was sure going to explode all over this room." Karen smiled at him, and said, "Thanks so much for educating me about this. It was so wonderful. I felt the orgasm all the way up in my head. It was just heavenly. How can I ever thank you?"

"Not necessary. Your friendship, and this wonderful experience of intimacy are enough rewards."

"I am starved. Orgasms do that to me. And this was a monstrous one. Just like your wonderful cock. Let me freshen up and then we'll go out for dinner. My treat, personally. Dont' protest, Paul. I want to do it."

"On one condition. You must allow me to return the favor."

"Why? Why do you have to return favors? Sometimes it feels good to be in someone's debt, especially when that someone is a dear friend. Am I not your friend?"

"You are much more than that, Karen. But .... well, all right. I think I would be delighted to be in your debt. You are a wonderful lady, on top of being so beautifully sexy, and so smart."

"Thanks for the compliment. Tim would be livid if he hears what you just said. So let's just keep it to ourselves. I have an idea. I'll let you return the favor, but in a different way. Before we return home, you must show me this G-spot. Show me with my fingers where it is."

"You can do that all by yourself, Karen."

"I know. But I want you to show me. I trust you, Paul. This unexpected mishap has brought me such a dividend that I don't want it to end so quickly. I know it looks like I am cheating on Tim, but I feel it is more like getting to know each other more personally. We don't have to have sex, if it bothers you. But I want you to show me. May be tomorrow night."

"All right. I am losing my mind, too. Sonya would kill me if she found out what happened between us. She is the jealous type, and since she hates oral sex, she would really be mad if she knew that is what we did."

"Then don't tell her. It will be our little secret. Are you comfortable with that?"

"I don't know," Paul said, as he helped her put on the blouse. "I will have to think about it tonight. I mean, somehow I am going to have to rationalize it, Right? You have to do the same thing, don't you?"

"Yes, but I am not as worried about it as you seem to be. This just happened. The circumstances were there. We didn't start out with a plan to have sex. So I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you. But you have to come to grips with that yourself. I'll try to help. I promise. Now let's go have something to eat. Do you like Chinese food?"

"Sure. I saw a nice Chinese restaurant on the way here. I think I can find it."

They had a wonderful time. The intimacy had brought down several emotional and social barriers between them, and they enjoyed each other's company tremendously. They talked about their families, and their careers and the places they had seen. Karen's face was flushed with the excitement of the earlier evening, as well as due to the wine she had imbibed. Paul did not drink alcohol, but he was also animated by the exciting company of his beautiful boss.

Karen looked at him steadily for a few moments, and then asked, "Paul, will you answer me honestly if I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Are you still aroused?"

"Yes. And you?"

"Yes. I have been aroused all evening, Paul. I can't get that orgasm out of my mind."

Paul looked at her. He could see the arousal in her eyes. He smiled, and said, "You look like you want to have sex."

"Am I that obvious? Can you blame me, after what you did?"

"Well, I am not sure it's a good idea, Karen. For a couple of reasons. We don't want to get deeper into this, don't you think? And, you are still quite sore down there. You can't even walk straight. Maybe that orgasm earlier was not such a good idea after all, because it just flooded the whole area with more blood. I think you should check it out before going to bed. Put a bandage on it or something. And then cool it until you are fully healed."

"You are right. I sure hope I am healed before we return, because Tim will want to have sex the moment I get home. When he finds out the sore spot, he will ask all kinds of questions. I am not good at keeping a straight face knowing what happened here."

"Well, that's good. That should stop you from entertaining any more ideas about having sex for a while."

"You are merciless." Karen looked at him with mock anger. She was smiling. "But you are right. I think I have to put a lid on it." She reached out to touch his hand. "Thanks for such a wonderful experience. It's just that I feel I am cheating you out of a good experience. I know men like to have regular intercourse and come inside a woman. Tim tells me that is the most satisfying feeling, even though he enjoys oral sex, too. Is it not true?"

"Yes, it is. There is something about having your cock totally enveloped in the warmth of a tight pussy and exploding inside a woman. I guess it is the procreation instinct."

"You know, you may be right. Now that I think about it, the feeling I get when the sperm explodes against my womb is so fulfilling that nothing can match it. Even this colossal orgasm I had doesn't compare. That was a purely lusty experience. But having the womb bathed in the man's seed is a totally different experience. That is truly special. And, I guess, being married, you and I have to reserve it only for our spouses."

Paul nodded.

Karen touched his hand again, and said, "Nevertheless, tonight will always be unforgettable. I still think of your beautiful, big cock, and want to feel it explode inside me, though. I don't know. If there is a way, I'd do anything to experience that, Paul. I just want you to know that."

"Thanks, Karen. You don't know what it means to me for you to say that. We'll see. Who knew this was going to happen? If it is to happen, the opportunity will come. Believe me, nothing would give me more joy than to feel that intimacy with you, now that I have seen with my own eyes how beautiful you are, inside and out. So if that moment comes, it will be my privilege to give you that pleasure. Just don't plan on having my baby, though. That would be more that we both can handle."

Karen laughed. "You are so funny. Of course we will take the precaution. I will take care of it. I don't want you to use a condom, because I want to feel your hot skin burning inside me."

Paul laughed. "You really are quite horny, aren't you? I would never have guessed seeing how you are always in control at the office. Are you always so wild about sex?"

"Yes, but only at appropriate times. Like when I am with my husband. This whole evening has been bizarre. Don't get me wrong. I don't regret any of it... not even the part about getting hurt, because without it, none of the rest would have happened."

"That's true. And I have also enjoyed it. You are a beautiful lady, Karen, and now I know, also quite passionate. I don't know too many women who are as comfortable about their sexuality, and who can talk about it without hangups, especially with strangers."

"You are not a stranger, Paul. But I know what you mean. Well, sex is one of the pleasurable things in life, and we women often ruin it with stupid attitudes, which we try to pass off as modesty. I don't subscribe to that, but at the same time, I believe in discretion. I hope you believe me when I say that this is the first time I have done anything like this with someone who is not my husband. I am faithful to Tim. This is sort of a detour, an adventure. Nothing more. These things don't happen routinely, and they cannot be contrived. What we did was spontaneous."

"So you have changed your mind about having a regular intercourse."

"What I am saying is I wouldn't contrive to make it happen. That would be premeditated, and that is not being faithful to your spouse. But if a situation were to develop spontaneously where such intimacy becomes a natural thing, then I wouldn't fight it, depending on who is involved. Like, for example, with you. Having already experienced your skill in oral sex, I am very curious about your prowess in the conventional lovemaking technique. So I wouldn't hesitate to do it with you if the right circumstances came about. How do you feel about it?"

"Well, I couldn't turn you down, Karen, because I will admit, I am physically attracted to you. You are a great person, with such a sexy body. And then the fact that you enjoy sex so much is an added incentive. Like I said before, I would consider it my privilege."

"Okay, then. Let's see what happens. I know one thing, though. If we do it, it will probably have to be in this trip, because I have a feeling that once we go back to our families and our work, it will not happen."

"You need to recover from all those bruises first, Karen. So keep your mind on that for now."

"Yes, yes. I know. Shall we head back to the hotel. I am getting sleepy."

Paul nodded, and came around to help her get up. It was still painful for her to move because of the pain. She paid the bill, and they headed back to the hotel.

The trade show went on for the whole week. Karen found out how skillful Paul was in getting customers to their booth, and in talking to them. They had a record number of leads for their products, and Paul even managed to sign up two major new customers for a long-term supply contract. That was a first in the history of the company, and Karen was extremely pleased with his effort. She herself had been a major draw to the booth, because of her stunning beauty as well as her excellent interpersonal skills. She realized that she and Paul were an extremely effective team, and he supported her quite well. Her admiration for her new associate grew tremendously when Paul lured one of the difficult customers away from their competitor. He handled the conversation so skillfully that Karen was able to dazzle the customer with her charm and knowledge. The customer signed up with her for a new contract, and complimented her on her skill. Paul remained in the background during the entire discussion, and provided good support when needed.

"That was a major coup, Paul. Thank you." Karen turned to him as soon as the customer had left.

"You pulled it off, Karen. Congratulations."

"No, wait. You pulled it off. You got him in our booth."

"But you did the selling. I am so impressed with your skill, Karen. I know I made the right decision to join this company, and I am just thrilled to be working for you. I think we are a deadly team."

"That we are, Paul," Karen said, "but don't give me credit for what you did. This was your coup.""Now come on, Karen. You hooked the guy. Take the credit. You deserve it."

"All right. We'll both take it. I think that is more important... to work as a team. And I am really happy to have you on my side, Paul. Your people skill is amazing."

"Thanks, Karen. Your abilities are rubbing off on me."

"You are being modest, Paul. But this deserves a celebration. Let's do it tonight. Tomorrow we are heading back home. What do you say?"

"Sounds good to me. You pick the place. How are your bruises?"

"I am fine. That aloe vera cream is amazing. I am almost completely normal. The welt on my breast still shows a little, but otherwise, I am 100%."

"That's great. I feel much better now."

They closed the booth, and drove back to the hotel. The next day was going to be hectic. There was a lot of work involved in taking down the displays, packing all the materials, and driving back home. They decided to relax completely tonight. Karen found a nice restaurant in one of the 5-star hotels in town, and they had a leisurely, intimate dinner. Paul watched his colleague sparkle all through the evening, with her vivacious energy, beautiful looks and genuine laughter. Karen was having a great time. She was so animated that Paul had to calm her down a few times by patting her hand and lowering his voice to warn her of her exuberance. She had been attracting some attention from nearby tables, and Paul finally decided it was time to head back. He paid the bill, and escorted her to the car.

On the way back to the hotel, Karen put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Her breath was a bit heavy, and he could see the movement of her breasts as she relaxed. She was wearing an open neck dress, which showed her cleavage. From his angle, he could see between her cleavage, and could see the twin mounds of her luscious breasts. He felt a stirring in his loins, and knew that this would be the night they would make love.

Karen snuggled closer to him, and put her hand on his thigh. She kissed him on the cheek, and said in a sleepy voice, "Thanks for your wonderful work, Paul. You are great to work with."

Paul patted her thigh with his right hand. She held it down on her leg, and with the other hand, began groping him.

"Take it easy, Karen. Control yourself."

"Okay. But hold me close, Paul. I feel a little chill coming on."

"It's all that wine you drank."

"I guess so. How far are we from the hotel. I need to go to the bathroom."

"We are almost there."

Karen darted into the elevator as soon as they had entered the lobby. Paul was right behind her. When they reached their floor, she practically ran and hurriedly opened the door of her room, and dashed in. "Come on in, Paul and be comfortable." She disappeared in the bathroom.

Paul hesitated, and then slowly stepped out, gently closing the door behind him. He was not sure what she had in mind, and he didn't want to force the situation in any way. He figured she would call or come over if she wanted to spend more time with him.

He had just undressed, and was pulling on his boxer shorts when he heard the knock on the door. He hesitated, wondering if he should quickly change back into regular clothes before opening the door. He wore nothing but his silk boxers to bed, and didn't know if it would be appropriate to let her in when he was not properly dressed. He heard another knock, and then Karen's soft voice, calling him.

"May I come in, Paul?"

He opened the door, and let her in. She breezed into the room and turned to face him. She was wearing a silk night dress, tied at the waist with a matching silk string. She looked at him, and said, "You are quite a hunk. Are you getting ready for bed?"

"That was the idea."

"Good. So am I. I want to spend the night here. I want to make love to you. Are you game?"

"Karen! You are drunk. Do you realize what you are saying?"

"Oh, skip it, Paul. I am not drunk. We already discussed it. Don't take the fun out of it. This means a lot to me. I have never been unfaithful to Tim, and so I am not taking this lightly. I want you. I need you tonight. I have to experience you deep inside me. I know you also want me. So stop protesting, and come to bed."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the bed. She pushed him down on it, and untied her robe. She had one of those skimpy, baby doll outfits that barely covered her hips, and did nothing to contain her full breasts. She fell on top of him, and kissed him hungrily on the mouth. Paul felt his cock rising, and pressing against her. Karen wiggled her hips, and reaching between their bodies, found the throbbing shaft. She worked it out of his boxers and pressed her mound against it, moaning with pleasure. Paul grabbed her buttocks and dug his fingers in them as he returned her kiss. Karen rolled over, and lay next to him, gasping for air.

"Come, my lover, and take me. I can't wait to feel you inside me, Paul."

Paul quickly removed his boxers and pushed her dress over her head. They were both naked now. Paul sat back to survey the beautiful nude figure of his colleague. His eyes took in her seductive lips, the rising curve of her firm breasts. They were taut with arousal, and the nipples hard with desire. The flat belly gave way to the flare of her hips and the plump mount of Venus. Her shapely legs tapered off to her delicate toes. He could see the desire in her eyes, and knew that she was ready. His cock was fully erect, twitching with anticipation.

He fell on her and kissed her. She put her arms around him, and kissed back, holding him tightly against her.

"I am falling in love with your sexy body, Karen. I can't wait to taste your beauty."

BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers