Paul and Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers

"I am yours tonight, Paul. I want to enjoy you also." She opened her legs, and pulled him down between them, at the same time pressing her mound against his cock. Paul lowered his head to kiss her breasts, and nipples. Karen reached between their bodies and took hold of his cock. Spreading her legs wider, she pushed the tip against her pussy, and slowly began to rub the shaft against her opening. She was breathing heavily.

Paul could feel the moistness of her vagina against his inflamed cock. He began to thrust his hips gently, working with her rhythm to increase the pressure of his cock against her pussy. Karen moaned softly, as the tip of the cock pressed against her clitoris. She opened her legs and pulled them back, at the same time thrusting her hips up against his shaft. The cock slipped through the lubricated opening. Paul bore down with his hips, as the cock went in further in the tight passage. He could feel the grip of her vaginal walls as they sucked the cock in.

Karen gasped, and muttered, "Oh, my god. You are so big. I can feel every inch of it inside me. Push it in all the way. I want to feel it against my womb."

Paul thrust his hip forward, and buried himself to the hilt. Karen lifted her legs and grabbed his buttocks, pressing them down against her. She sighed, "Yes, I can feel the tip of your cock against my cervix. I can feel the pressure. God, what a beautiful, wonderful cock. I have never been filled so completely. Now fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want to feel your thrusts deep inside."

Paul began humping her. He rammed his inflamed cock repeatedly in her dripping pussy, his heavy balls slapping against her cunt with every thrust. He grabbed her waist and pulled her up. The angle caused his shaft to rub against her clitoris, and Karen let out a loud moan. She was already close to her first orgasm. She pulled him down and kissed him hard, at the same time clamping her legs around his waist as he rode her. She began to moan loudly, which turned into a muffled scream as the orgasm hit her. Her body began to shake with the force of it. With wild abandon, she began thrusting her hips against the plunging cock, prolonging her peak. Then she suddenly collapsed, gasping for breath.

Paul stopped, resting on his hands, as he hovered on top of her, his cock buried deep inside her. He watched her beautiful face, covered with perspiration, her nostrils flaring as she struggled to catch her breath. Her eyes were closed and her lips were curled in a beautiful smile that showed her fulfillment. He looked down at her breasts. The nipples were still taut, and the succulent flesh of her firm breasts looked so inviting. He cupped the breasts, and gently squeezed them. Karen moaned, and said, "That feels so good, Paul. I feel so satiated right now, thanks to your wonderful cock. I love you, Paul."

"No, you don't. You love your husband, remember? But I know what you mean. I feel the same way. I am glad you are enjoying it. Let me know when you are ready for another round."

"Didn't you come yet?"

"Of course not. I am not ready. I can go on for a couple of hours if you can last that long."

"My goodness, Paul. Really? You are one hell of a sex machine, then. I envy you and your wife. What's her name?"

"Sonya."

"Does she enjoy this as much as I am enjoying it now?"

"No. She usually is not in the mood, and then when she does want it, she likes to be done quickly so she can go to sleep."

"Oh, you poor baby. That must be so frustrating for you."

"Yes, it is. But I am reconciled to it. What about Tim? Does he enjoy prolonged sex?"

"Yes. But unfortunately he is not as well-endowed as you are, and he can't last much. Most of the time, he comes before I do. And then he loses interest."

"So you are always unsatisfied, is that it?"

"Well, not all the time. Sometimes, if I work myself up somehow, I can hit it just before or after he comes. That feels so good."

"Well, it seems we are both kind of mismatched in our sex drives when it comes to our spouses. At least we can now enjoy it as much as you want."

"Yes. Do you think you can last all night, Paul?"

"I don't know. Never had a chance to find out. But I am game if you are. You are so lovely, Karen, that I would do my best to give you all the pleasure your heart desires. This night is yours. Enjoy it any way you like."

"Oh, I love you so much, Paul. Yes. I would like to. Let's rest for a while, and then I want to ride you like you have never been ridden before. Just promise me not to come before I am through."

"Don't worry about that. I can recover very quickly. I can be up and ready in half an hour after my first orgasm. It takes a little longer after that."

"How do you know?"

"I was quite a stud in college. I had a reputation with the girls. One year, one of the sororities asked me to be their night guest. They had about fifteen girls in the house. That was at the beginning of the semester. Well, one weekend I went over. I fucked every single girl that night, one after the other without losing it. I think I came four times. So I know I can do it again. May be now I don't have that much stamina, but we are just the two of us. I will fulfill you as much as you want, Karen. This is my only chance to enjoy sex with a truly beautiful woman who also enjoys sex as much as I do. Are you ready for round two?"

"You bet, my stallion. I don't know what is going to happen after this, Paul, when we return to the office and to our families. But I want to enjoy every precious moment tonight. I want to drink every single drop of your juice, with my mouth and my pussy. Don't hold anything back tonight, my wonderful lover. Do you think we can be lovers later when we go back?"

"That would be asking for trouble. I couldn't do that to Sonya and the kids, Karen. Let's not think about it now. Let's just enjoy this night."

"Okay. But I want you to know that you have fulfilled my wildest dreams tonight, and there will never be anyone like you for me, Paul. I will cherish this night for the rest of my life. And if it ever happens that we are in a similar situation again, I want you to know that I'll be your lover. You don't have to ask. Will you love me again like this if the occasion arises?"

"Don't dwell on the future, or daydream about it, Karen. That could lead to trouble. Just be in the moment and enjoy it. Who knows, you may have pangs of regret and repentance after you go back to your husband. It could happen to me also. So don't build up on this."

"You are right. Okay. I will shut up, and concentrate on fucking you. Get ready, my lover, for the ride of your life."

Karen pushed him down on his back, and straddled him. She adjusted her position, and lowered herself slowly on the thick cock. She gasped as it slowly disappeared in her wet passage. When it was fully buried inside, she leaned forward and jiggled her breasts over his face. Paul opened his mouth, and caught one of the nipples in his lips. With both hands, he began to fondle the luscious flesh, kneading it and kissing it as Karen began her slow thrusts.

Paul let his hands wander over her firm body, and cupped her buttocks in his palms. He slid his fingers between them, feeling his shaft sliding into her opening. Karen shuddered and moaned with delight as his fingers stimulated her cunt lips and her anus. She began thrusting with longer strokes, rising high until the cock almost slipped out, and then slamming her hips down.

Paul could feel the powerful grip of her cunt lips on his cock. He closed his eyes, enjoying the incredible massage his cock was getting with Karen's expert humping. He knew that this time he would not be able to hold back, because he had no control over the stimulation of his genitals. He decided to let her do all the work, and fell back, watching her lovely face. He held it in his hands and caressed her tenderly.

Karen could feel the love and affection in his eyes and hands, and her eyes filled up with tears of joy. She had not enjoyed such a deep union of body and mind even with her husband. She felt a wave of love for Paul, and she lowered herself on his chest. Putting her arms under his shoulders, she hugged him tightly.

"Hold me by the waist, Paul. I want to cry. I have not felt so much love before. I know now I love you very much. Please come with me. I am so close."

Paul nodded, and kissed her on the lips. Karen opened her mouth. Their tongues locked in a deep kiss. She began to thrust her hips against his cock, rubbing her clitoris on the hard shaft. She could feel her orgasm rising.

"I am coming, Paul. Please come with me. I want to feel your sperm inside me womb. Oh, god. It feels so good to be in your arms, Paul. Please love me with all your being."

She began jerking her hips as she felt the cock growing. Paul was getting close to his orgasm. He squeezed her buttocks, and caressed her rosebud with his fingers. Karen let out a moan, and gasped.

"Yes, yes. Rub your fingers on my hole. You are driving me crazy. Stick it in. Oh, god. Yes. I can't hold it any longer."

Paul gave a sharp upward thrust as his balls began to churn. He felt the contractions of her cunt muscles as she lifted her hips and slammed down with full force. She buried her face in his shoulder as a deep, animal scream escaped her lips. Her whole body shuddered as the orgasm came, powered by the intense lust that had build up in her loins. Paul's cock twitched at the same time, and exploded. Karen screamed as the hot sperm splashed across her womb, drenching her inside with it. Her orgasm mingled with his, and flood of sticky liquid dripped out of their union, soaking the bed sheet.

Karen lay on top of him, sobbing as her orgasm continued with every eruption of his powerful cock. Paul kissed her eyes, his heart filled with incredible love and tenderness for this beautiful woman who was his boss, and a colleague. He knew that their relationship would never be the same again. For some strange reason, he felt no guilt, but a new sense of completeness with her. They lay in each other's arms for a long time, savoring the intimacy that they were both reluctant to let go. Paul gently rolled her over and lay on top of her. Pulling her closer to him, he kissed her deeply.

After several minutes, Karen stopped crying.

"Never in my life have I experienced such union with anyone, Paul. I don't understand it, but when my orgasm started, I was filled with so much joy and sadness that I wanted to die. Truly. It was like being in a different state of consciousness. We were united in the body, but I felt as if we were one in the heart. Do you understand what I am talking about?"

"Yes, I do, Karen. I felt the same thing. Like you and I were united for ever, and nothing would ever separate us again."

"Yes. Exactly. That is what scared me, and I started crying. I saw Tim before my eyes, and realized that we never achieved such union of body and mind, but with you, it happened so easily. What will happen to us now, Paul? I can't pretend this night never existed. You know that. I am sure you won't be able to forget it either. How will we deal with it?"

"Don't worry about it right now. Enjoy this blessed moment. We are one with each other, and that's the only thing that matters. Tomorrow will take care of itself."

Karen sighed, and said, "I wish it was so simple, Paul. But you are right. You can't hold on to anything forever. It feels so artificial to say it, but I want to thank you from the core of my being for the most wonderful experience of my life."

"Don't say that, Karen. What we experienced was mutual love and affection. We both gave each other everything we had. There is no need to be formal about it. I will always love you with all my heart, and yet, I also feel I love my Sonya dearly. Even more now than before, because I can see how special she is in her own way. Your love and giving of yourself has opened my heart to a greater capacity to love, Karen. I am sure that, given some time, you will also feel the same way about Tim. I think this experience has enriched both of us in ways we could not have imagined. And when you think of it in that way, I am sure we will be able to deal with our new relationship on a much more pure, platonic level. So don't worry about how you will deal with it. We did not set out to cheat on our spouses. What we experienced together is our special, precious treasure. Tim and Sonya will never understand what it means. They don't have to know. But they will experience the richness of their relationship with us when we are back with them. Because we will share our treasure with them, with a new outlook and a new level of understanding."

Karen looked at him with eyes full of tenderness. She kissed him, and said, "You have so much wisdom, Paul. And you are absolutely right. Thank you for sharing so much with me. I feel so much better now. And so fulfilled. Did I give you enough pleasure?"

"More than you can imagine. That was the most powerful orgasm I have experienced in a long time. The way you had me engulfed inside you, I could feel the total force of your incredible capacity to love. It was most wonderful. I know, right down to my deepest core, how much you love me. I hope you know how much I love you."

"Of course. I am still feeling it. I could feel the contractions in my uterus when you exploded inside me. Your hot seed just bathed my womb in its warmth and life energy. I still feel it. It's as if your life force has merged in mine forever. I know that every time I think of you, or see you, I will remember this feeling. You have filled me completely tonight, Paul. I love you as I have never loved another man. Not even Tim."

"Gosh, Karen. I hope I did not impregnate you. The way you are describing it, it would seem that my seed has united with your seed."

Karen laughed. "Don't worry, Paul. That is not possible. My period will begin in another day or so. So you see, I am in my safe period right now. No matter how much sperm you deposit in my womb, there is no egg for it to mate with. In a way, it is a shame, because I would so much love to have your baby."

"That would be the end of our marriages, Karen, and you know that."

"Yes, I know. So all right, I won't think about it. But I will always cherish the idea. Are you ready for the next round of loving me?"

"So soon? I was actually thinking of taking a shower to clean up, and then go to bed."

"That's a good idea. I could use some cleaning up, too. Mind if I join you in the shower? Then we'll both be fresh and clean. Then let's eat each other. I want to drink your juice this time. And you do what you did the other night with my G-spot. Gosh, just thinking about it is making me hot again. Let's hit the shower, my sweet, wonderful lover."

It was almost dawn when Karen finally fell asleep. Their lovemaking session after the shower was quite intense for both of them. Karen almost passed out a couple of times when Paul stimulated her G-spot while eating her pussy. She had her mouthful of him, too. To his utter surprise, Paul remained in an almost perpetual state of erection, and his seminal sacs seemed to be working overtime, pouring gobs of semen in Karen's eager mouth.

Paul awoke suddenly when he heard a knock on the door. "Maid service," he heard someone say. He quickly got up, and pulled on his boxers. He opened the door slightly, and told the maid to come back in an hour. He woke Karen up and told her they had to get to the exhibit right away.

Karen was awake in an instant. She jumped out of bed, and collapsed in his arms as her legs gave way.

"Gosh, I'm so wobbly after all this sex, I can hardly stand up. Paul, be a sweetheart, and go ahead to the booth. I need some time to collect myself. When do we have to check out?"

"At noon."

"Okay. Let me take care of that. You go and get the booth packed up. I'll meet you in the lobby at noon. Is that okay?"

"Of course. You take care of yourself. And make yourself beautiful. That won't take long, because you already look stunning."

Karen pushed him away, laughing. "Sure. You are not suggesting I walk out of here naked, are you?"

"Oh, no. You'll cause a riot. Now let's get going. Here is the key to the room. Just throw my stuff in my bag. Don't worry about packing it neatly. Then take a long, hot shower, and get ready. I should be done in an hour. I'll come back here with the van."

"Okay, sweetheart." Karen came closer, and put her arms around him. "Paul?"

"Yes, Karen."

"Just hold me. I want you to feel how much I appreciate everything. I don't want to cheapen it by words."

They held each other for several minutes. Paul turned her face towards him. There were tears in her eyes.

"I love you, Paul."

"I love you, too, Karen."

They kissed deeply. Then Paul patted her on the rump, and headed for the bathroom. Karen gathered up her clothes, and slowly opened the door. The hallway was deserted. She quickly slipped out, and got into her room. She was still trembling from the effect of the intense orgasms. She sat down on the bed, and closed her eyes. She knew her life had just turned itself upside down. It would be a long time before she would recover from this. Leaning back on her arms, she stared at the ceiling, thinking about Tim and her marriage. She felt a rush of love for her husband in her heart. She turned over, and buried her face in the pillow. Her body shook as she began to cry.

************

© Bonehur. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to a person or persons is purely coincidental. Transmission, reproduction or use of any of this material for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. If you have any comments on the story, please send them to the address in my profile.

BoneHur7
BoneHur7
49 Followers