All Comments on 'Paul and Sherry Ch. 04'

by writedoctor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so-so

so-so sherry should tell paul that annie is seeing someone then tell annie paul is seeing someone then she needs to do some hard thinking it's obvious paul doesn't really love her since he thinks it is so wrong for him to fuck her with out a condom so she should stay at school or go home with annie for the holidays and try to forget him she deserves better she loves them both but niether seems to really love her she needs to find her soulmate and it is obviously not either of them they are just using her

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
huh!

Well its obvious She loves her brother as a potential mate but he is just using her to get his rocks off if he feels this drawn to Annie! Thats gonna kill the sister when she realizes it. I could see this as a threesome but only if the brother/sister relationship improves one hell of a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't.

Don't have Paul leave Sherry for Annie. If you intend to do this stop writing now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fear

Paul must be afraid to tell his sister how he really feels about her so that's why he ask if her friend is seeing anyone. Sherry should just tell him that she not only loves him as a brother but is also in love with him like she's his girlfriend and to not be so alarmed about not using a condom with her.

littlemissjenlittlemissjenover 14 years ago
thrilling and interesting

Paul and Sherry will never leave each other for someone else, and those who think that, are missing the point. . . they each have the desire (right) to explore the feelings they have for others (very horny idea), and then they will always re-connect in the magical and mysterious way that only they can understand. . . i like the addition of Annie-made for some great lesbian action, and i think, too that a very intelligent and complex three-some could be coming. . . it all provides a very stimulating, thought-provoking, and very erotic experience for the reader. thank you.

brian473317brian473317over 14 years ago
Good stuff

Well done doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful story.

I enjoy reading this story. All 4 chapters have been great. Please continue with this story. Please write chapter 5 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
not bad

Sherry's just the little slut isn't she? Sleeping with and lying to her brother, sleeping with and lying to her roomate. Little whore and nothing more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous