Paul and Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers

Susan guided his cock into her open and waiting pussy. Paul hunched his ass forward and was buried to the hilt in her pussy. She put her arms around his neck and he stood up straight lifting her feet from the shower stall floor. She wrapped her legs around the back of his ass and ground their crotches together. He reached down and grabbed her ass and started to slowly slide her up and down on his shaft. As Paul worked his cock in and out of her dripping pussy, Susan was tightening and loosening her legs around his ass to increase the sensation of that thick piece of meat sliding in and out of her tight channel. Unlike the night before, Paul was displaying surprising restraint this morning. Well before he was ready to unload, Susan started to moan. At first, the moans were very low and at a slow pace, but as the intensity of her approaching cum increased, she began moaning much louder and eventually the moans turned to screams. Paul was feeling the, now familiar, churning in his balls and began to slam his cock into her at a much more rapid pace.

Paul turned to place his sister's ass against the shower stall wall and began to jackhammer his cock into her pussy. At last, he erupted, coating the inner walls of her pussy with his spunk. The two of them remained standing with her arms and legs wrapped around him and Paul supporting her by holding her ass-cheeks with his now semi-hard cock still within the walls of her love box. After kissing and holding each other for several seconds, Susan let her legs drop from around his ass and Paul eased her back to the floor. They held each other for a short time until Susan said, "As much as I want to keep doing this all day, I have work to do and I want some breakfast."

They rinsed off and got out of the shower. After drying off, she followed Paul to his bedroom. Paul reached into a dresser drawer for a pair of briefs to put on and Susan retrieved her panties that were lying by his bed. As she picked them up, she said, "Can't leave any evidence behind." Still naked, she walked out of the room. Paul pulled on his briefs and followed his sister to her room. Susan placed her panties in her dirty clothesbasket and took a clean T-shirt from her dresser. Pulling it over her head, she headed for the kitchen with Paul following close behind. The two of them fixed some toast and had some juice and relaxed at the kitchen table for a few minutes. It was now nearly eight o'clock and Susan asked, "How long do you think it will take you to finish your paper?"

Paul responded, "About an hour or two. How about you?"

"Shit, who knows? For sure all morning and maybe a good part of the afternoon."

"Well, when I'm finished, maybe I can give you a hand."

"Thanks, but I don't think that a hand is what you want to give me."

"That too. But, I will help you, if you want.

"We'll see when you finish how far along that I am. But now, it's time for work. Those papers aren't going to finish themselves.

The two of them went to their separate rooms and began work on their papers. After about an hour and a half, Paul had finished his paper. He crossed the hall to his sister's room. Susan was busy at her typewriter working on the last chapter of her paper. When Paul entered the room, she looked over her shoulder and asked, "How is yours coming?"

"I'm finished, until Mom finds more mistakes."

"Smart ass. I haven't even finished writing mine and I've got a whole lot of corrections to make on the parts that Mom has proofread."

"Our typewriters are the same. So if you give me the pages that have to be corrected, I can do that while you finish writing the last part of it."

"That sounds good to me."

Susan got up from the chair and started to put together a sheaf of papers for Paul to work on. She started to hand him the pile of papers. Paul reached out as if to take the papers from her; but, instead, he reached out to squeeze one of her boobs. Her nipples immediately hardened and she glanced down to see that his cock was hardening in his briefs. As much as she wanted it, she knew that she had to finish her work, so she pulled away and said, "Not now, Paul. I want to have sex as much as you do, but I have got to get this finished. I'll tell you what; you help me finish this damn paper and I'll give you a blowjob and then we'll spend the rest of the day in bed. Okay?"

The mention of a blowjob brought his cock to full erection and it strained against the fabric of his underwear. Only in his fantasies had he ever thought about the possibility of a blowjob. He took the papers from Susan and said, "Do I get to eat your pussy, too?"

Now the young girl's pussy started to juice. She had read about cunnilingus and she had heard girls talking about it at school. She had not really considered it before; but now the thought of it intrigued her. She was on the verge of taking a break from her homework; but the urgency of the task at hand made her think better of it. She sensed that if she succumbed to the temptation of sex that she would not get back to her paper until the next day. After a long hesitation, she simply said, "You've got a deal." She handed Paul the papers and quickly explained what needed to be done with them. Some pages would require 'white out' and the insertion of a word or two on the typewriter, while others would require that the entire page be retyped. Paul headed out the door and went to his room to complete his assigned task. When he left, Susan sat down in her chair and rubbed her pussy for a few seconds and returned to the job in front of her.

Shortly before noon, she finished reviewing her morning's accomplishments and seemed to be satisfied with her work. She arose from her desk and walked toward her brother's room. The door was open, so she stuck her head in and asked, "How are you coming?"

"Pretty close to being finished."

"Good. I'm going to fix myself a hamburger. Do you want me to fix one for you?

"Fix me a couple. I'll be out in a few minutes."

Susan walked to the kitchen and started preparing lunch for the two of them. While the hamburgers were cooking, she found a bag of potato chips and put them on the table. She was just putting the hamburgers on the table when Paul entered the kitchen. She reached into the refrigerator and grabbed a couple of soft drinks for them and placed them on the table. She said, "Such as it is; lunch is served."

Sitting down, Paul said, "Looks good to me. How are you coming on your paper?"

"I have finally got it finished. How are you doing on the corrections?"

"Probably about ten minutes to go. All of the pages that have to be retyped are done. I only have a few minor corrections to finish on the other pages."

The twins sat at the table and chatted while they ate their lunch. When he had finished eating, Paul stood up and said, "I going back to finish up those last corrections."

Susan started picking up the plates from the table and said, "I'll clean up here and I'll be in shortly."

Paul headed back toward his room and Susan finished cleaning up the kitchen table. Their mother's penchant for always cleaning up the kitchen table after every meal had rubbed off on Susan, so she had to make sure that she had cleaned up after herself before she went to see her brother. When the table was clean, the paper plates were disposed of and the frying pan was washed, she returned to her own room. She closed the door behind herself and rubbed her bare pussy beneath the hem of her T-shirt. She thought to herself, "God, I'm so horny. I hope that Paul is finished with that paper when I get over there. I can't believe this; a week ago the most sexual satisfaction that I had ever had was when I fingered myself in bed at night after a boy friend had gotten me worked up on a date. I had never had a real orgasm until this week. Now I've fucked my brother twice last night and once this morning and I'm anxious to fuck him again. But first, I get to find out what it is like to give him a blowjob -- and he said that he is going to eat my pussy. Damn, I'm glad that Mom and Dad are gone for the week-end." She walked across the room and removed her T-shirt. She dropped it in the dirty clothesbasket and walked, naked, across the hall to Paul's room.

Paul had finished his work on his sister's paper and was getting the pages in order when she walked into the room. He set the papers down and his jaw dropped as he saw the beautiful, nude form of the nubile young girl standing before him. As he stood to take in the beauty of the sight before him, he realized that he had sprung a full-blown, rock-hard erection that threatened to rip the fabric of the jockey shorts that he was wearing. That fact was not lost on Susan as she was almost drooling at the sight of his tented briefs. She crossed the room and sat on the edge of the bed and asked, "How much more do you have to do?"

Ogling his sister, Paul answered, "I'm finished. I just put them all back in order."

"If you're ready for you reward, get those shorts off and get up here on the bed."

Paul skinned his briefs down his legs and climbed to the middle of the bed. He laid flat on his back and his cock pointed straight at the ceiling. Susan leaned over and kissed him on the mouth and began to work her tongue into his mouth. As he kneaded her breasts, she reached down and began to massage his balls. Although she looked forward to sucking his cock, as promised, she felt a little trepidation at trying something so bold. She continued to kiss him and then moved to his neck. Slowly, she started working her way down his body, stopping first to lick and kiss his nipples. Paul was somewhat surprised by his feelings when his sister orally worked on his nipples. He was previously unaware that he could get such an erotic sensation from having his nipples kissed. When she moved down his torso and paused to run her tongue through his belly button, he began to arch his hips. He began to fear that the erotic sensations he was feeling would cause him to cum before she reached his cock.

She moved lower until her nose was in his pubic hair. She began to kiss his body all around his groin and finally reached his balls. She slowly licked every inch of his ball sack. The anticipation of having her lips locked around his cock was driving Paul wild. He was now convinced that if she didn't get her mouth on his cock that he was going to shoot off hard enough to leave cum stains on the ceiling. Susan, unaware of his concerns, continued to slowly kiss and lick his balls. She then moved to the base of the shaft and started to lick her way up the shaft of his throbbing cock. Paul began to relax a little now, sensing that she would soon have her lips wrapped around his dick. After covering his entire shaft with her saliva, Susan took the head of his cock into her mouth. The thickness of the shaft made it difficult for her to take the whole thing between her lips. After getting the head of his cock and a small part of the shaft between her lips, she began to relax her jaw muscles and more of the shaft entered her mouth.

She began to work his cock in and out of her mouth until suddenly the head reached the back of her mouth and probed the opening to her throat. A small part of his dick had still not gotten into her mouth, but she knew that, at least today, she would not be able to take any more of it into her mouth. She began to slowly work her mouth up and down on the shaft and Paul tried feverishly to drive more of it into her throat. She started to feel liquid oozing into her mouth and this signaled to her that he was about to cum. She eased off until only about half of his cock was in her mouth until she felt warm liquid forcefully splashing at the opening to her throat and the back of her mouth. She quickly started to swallow as fast as he could shoot. She managed to get most of it down her throat, but small amounts of cum dripped out of the sides of her mouth. When she was satisfied that she had sucked him dry, she took her mouth off of his softening phallus and used her tongue to try to capture the escaping cum as it oozed from the corners of her mouth. She then licked the cum from her fingers, relishing its taste.

Susan then moved up his body and drove one tit into his mouth and Paul began sucking on it. He rolled her to her back and resumed sucking first one tit and then the other. He moved from her boobs to her navel and ran his tongue through it. Then raising his head and looking into her eyes, he said, "Now, it's time for the rest of my reward."

As Paul dropped his head and resumed kissing her belly, Susan thought, "Damn, he going to do it. He's going to eat my pussy." He continued to kiss and lick her belly. She was running her fingers through his hair and when he had moved between her legs and his tongue entered the lips of her pussy, she pulled his head tight against her. Paul worked his tongue in and out of her pussy and then remembering how she had liked the sensation when he used his fingers, he flicked her clitoris with his tongue. The sensation of Paul's tongue on her clit caused her to arch her hips upward and pull harder on his head, almost pulling his nose into her pussy. As he continued to alternately lick at her pussy lips and then he would drive his entire tongue up into her pussy, then he would occasionally run his tongue over her clit a couple of times. Susan was becoming so aroused that she now had her legs locked around the back of his head. She began her usual moans that increased in crescendo until she was screaming at the top of her lungs until, suddenly, she was silent and went limp on the bed. A little concerned, Paul moved up her body and kissed his sister. As he did so he saw a broad smile cross her face and she wrapped her arms around him.

As Paul caressed one of her breasts, she said, "I didn't think that it was possible to cum that hard. The excitement of sucking your cock and then having my pussy eaten was really a turn-on. I can see that you're ready for more sex right now. ... God, is that thing hard twenty-four hours a day?  I need some time to catch my breath. Okay?"

Kissing his sister, Paul said, "I can wait. Let's just lay here in each others' arms for a while."

She smiled and said, "Thanks, Paul. I love you."

Rolling to his side and pulling his sister closer to him, he said, "I love you too, Sis."

The two of them lay quietly together for about fifteen minutes as Paul gently ran one hand up and down her back, occasionally caressing her ass. When she had caught her breath, Susan started to kiss her brother and took Paul's hand that was caressing her back and placed it on one of her breasts. She began to feverishly kiss him. He continued to play with her breasts with one hand and slid the other between her legs and began to toy with her pussy. Paul was content to wait until he was sure that she was ready before sinking his shaft into her. After about thirty minutes or more of playing with and sucking her boobs and fingering her pussy, she grabbed his ass and started pulling his crotch toward hers. Paul moved between her legs and began to slowly insert his cock into her. He slowly worked his cock in and out of her pussy. Since they had already fucked earlier in the morning and she had given him a mind-blowing blowjob this afternoon, he did not feel an urgent need to cum in a hurry. After a long, slow fuck Susan began to moan again as another orgasm began to engulf her. This one, though not as intense as the earlier one, was nonetheless quite enjoyable. As she was reaching the heights of this orgasm, Paul began to unload into her.

The two of them laid together kissing each other and cuddling for some time. Finally, Susan said, "I'm thirsty. I think that I am going to get a soft drink. Do you want one?"

Sitting up, Paul replied, "That sounds like a good idea. I'll come with you." The two of them got out of bed and, without bothering to dress, walked to the kitchen. Susan took two soft drinks from the refrigerator and they both sat at the table.

As they sipped their drinks, Susan said, "Don't we make quite a sight? Here we sit at the kitchen table, freshly fucked and naked."

"Wouldn't we make a great sight, if someone were to walk in?"

"Well, if anyone comes in, it will be a burglar. I locked all of the doors when I came home last night and the only other ones with keys are Mom, Dad, John and Becky. I don't expect any of them will be coming in soon."

"You know, Susan, I have really enjoyed last night and today. I hope that we can keep doing this for a long time."

"I think that we can. We just have to be careful that others don't find out. There are a lot of people that would disapprove of what we are doing. Another thing, until I can learn to cum without making so much noise, we are going to have to make sure that no one else is here."

"We should be able to find opportunities and Mom and Dad will probably go to Fairchild next week-end to bring Becky home from school."

"As long as we're careful, we should be all right. There's one other thing that I need for you to promise me, if we're going to keep having sex."

"What's that?"

"If you start having sex with someone else, you will wear a condom when you're with me. There are getting be too many diseases in the world these days and now people other than drug users and gays are getting AIDS. If I start making you wear a condom, that will mean that I am having sex with someone else."

"I can agree with that. But what I can't understand is a woman even willing to talk about either partner having sex with someone else. Most women, particularly those our age, insist on true love and monogamy."

"I am not so naïve that I don't think that you would hop in bed with Karen the minute you got a chance. No, I don't think, at least at this point in my life, that I could have sex just for the sake of having sex. I would have to have a strong emotional attachment to the guy before I could go to bed with him. You're my brother and I love you very much. But, if Bill can ever get over his fear or shyness or both, I probably would have sex with him. If I am not in love with him, it is the closest that I have ever been. If I ever get the idea that you think that I am just a warm place to stick your dick that will be the end of it. You won't get any more. As long as I enjoy it, and you and I still love each other, I'm willing to keep having sex with you."

Paul stood up and walked over to Susan and kissed her. After a brief kiss and a couple of feels of her breasts, he said, "I will always love you. I hope that as things change in our lives over the next few years, that this is the one thing that will always stay the same.  I am going to go in and lay down for a while. When you're ready, come and join me. That is, if you want to." Susan merely nodded and then turned to watch his bare ass wiggle as he plodded down the hall. Paul went back to his bedroom and lay down on his bed and was half-asleep when Susan crawled in bed next to him. They lay together for some time just enjoying the feel of each other and each other's company. About six-thirty, they called and ordered a pizza. When Susan put on a robe to answer the door when the pizza was delivered, she realized that this was the first time that she had had any clothes on since noon. The twins relaxed as they ate their pizza and then returned to bed. They had sex twice more that night before falling asleep in each other's arms, again.

It was past nine o'clock when Susan opened her eyes on this Sunday morning. She glanced over and saw that her brother's cock was half-hard, even in his sleep. The temptation was too great; she bent over and took his cock into her mouth and started to gently suck. The pleasure that he felt in his loins brought Paul to full erection. He looked at his sister who was facing away from him while sucking his cock. He grabbed her leg and pulled it over his face until her beautiful pussy was sitting directly over his face. He began to lap at the lips of her pussy. The two young lovers lay there orally ministering to each other until they each reached orgasm. They spent another two hours in bed satisfying each other sexually until Susan realized how late it was getting to be. Jumping out of bed, she said, "When Mom called last night, she said that they would be home shortly after noon. We have to get dressed and try to make things look normal around here." They two of them quickly got into the shower. Although they did take some time to fondle each other in the shower, they knew that they did not have time for any serious sex play. They finished dressing and while attempting to make sure that there were no signs in Paul's room of Susan spending the weekend there, they realized that they would have to wash Paul's sheets. They quickly got them in the washing machine and decided that if any questions were asked that they would say that Paul spilled soda on his bed.

mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers