All Comments on 'Paula: An Unfaithful Wife? Ch. 03'

by OpenMouth

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Krap

Another misplaced fetish masochistic control pile of bullshit. Just go write a gay story, that's what u really dream about ... Right??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hard to believe

Hard to believe someone like you had a mother and father and they wish they didn't have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DO NOT READ THIS STROY IF YOU ARE STRAIGHT OR A 'NORMAL' MAN.

What the FUCK were the webmasters thinking? I only read a very small amount of this bullshit RACIST fucked up nonsense. This belongs in the fucked IR category NOT the LW category. Webmasters? if your listening? please invent a cuckold/sissy/non-man/whoreforblackcocks/bitch/cunt category and put this and stories like it in that category.

And to answer the question of the title? no she isn't an unfaithful wife. SHE IS NOT A WIFE in first place you stupid braindead pathetic cunt of a man.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Damn Spermsucker

There is another old saying....she's been across the tracks and I don't want her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the very Best!

Just about one of the very best series of stories I've ever read. Fuck those bigots who don't recognise a good story when they see one, if you're into cuckold/black bull stories, you'll have to go a very long way to better this. I loved it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Agree with others, wrong category

This belongs in Interracial, or Fetish, not LW. Enough said.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Go away

to another category , group/fetish/IR just take it to where it belongs . reading the comments was enough . uno starro cuz i couldn't vote a -5

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more of the same...

doesn't matter who writes it.

why do I even bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bigots?

She has sex with guys for the sole reason of their skin color, and you apparently agree with this philisophical choice completely, yet you label those who don't as "bigots."

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Choosing a sex partner based solely on skin color is, by definition, racist and bigoted. In fact, the Interracial Category is predominently racist by its very nature. I'm not being judgemental about it, people should be free to choose their own beliefs and actions, even if those are racist. However, your comment seems to infer that being a bigot is a bad or wrong thing, and yet you praise the story that is the very thing you seem to be decrying.

I guess your own sexual preference isn't the only thing you are very confused about...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Quite simply the very best story I've ever encountered. I first came across it on 'Cuckoldplace.com' and enjoyed it immensely and now am enjoying it all over again. Is there any chance at all we can have a follow on chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Again...

This is not a cuckold story..there is no such thing. This is a story about a man who uses his wife to get closer to a dick, so in reality, this is a closeted gay story. Guarantee the same ijits who like this stuff have finding their "wife" with another woman as their biggest nightmare. It's not about pussy because he doesn't get any of that, all he gets is to watch dicks and lick cum...and get treated like shit which can only be explained by masochism. SO...let me change it...it's a closeted masochistic gay story. Ffs people, if it's dick you want, go get it, but all this subterfuge involving a woman at any point is a frightful bore and fools no one.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Quite possibly the greatest cuckold story ever told!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago

Easily the Ultimate in black cock slut cuckold stories - Simply the very best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Squash the cigarette in her face

That's the nastiest part of this mess. A cigarette? Maybe she dies from lung cancer before the aids/HIV gets her? But even a wimp leaves her before she gives him some nasty disease he can't divorce. Nobody is THAT stupid. Ugly, stupid story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SO bad I just had to laugh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! Love the smoking female slut Paula. Wt2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous