Paula Needs More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers

Grasping a half-hard cock, which started to grow in my hand within a second, doubling its size within four strokes. We moved into slighter deeper water to hide our underwater activity, his hands went underwater and pulled my bikini bottom down and I did the same for him, we both wanted unfettered access to each other, the strap to my top was release. He raised me out of the water and clamped his mouth on one, then the other nipple which were super firm by now. I wrapped my legs around his torso. The need to feel him inside me was so great.

"Inside, put it inside me now" I whispered to Paul.

He released his grip and let me slide down his body until I could feel his cock at the entrance to my honey pot. I could feel his erection beating on my pussy lips and dropped my hand to get him in perfect position then lowered myself as he entered inside of me, until he was comfortably inside, filling me up with his gorgeous cock as only young man can.

"Smooth and slow until, I say faster," I requested.

I could feel every ridge and vein in his cock as he slowly eased in and out of me. I hung on to him, even the coolness of the water was not cooling the lust in me as I squeezed him, he kissed my face and neck, my pussy was sending waves of electricity through my body with every stroke he made.

"Faster now faster," I pleaded.

The paced increased and I had an orgasm spread through my body and the feeling of another one not far behind, I could feel Paul's body trembling as I got ready to receive his load, his breathing rate increased, as did mine, as we tried for a for a simultaneous orgasms. With a last pounding into me, his seed shot inside, my own orgasm followed, making me shake all over, with sexual delight.

"What a performance." I declared. "You were great."

Ego boosters always go down well about now. We stayed in position for a minute or two longer, getting our breath, followed by a search for our swimwear floating nearby, got dressed, and went back to swimming length before the staff came to close down for the evening,

We got out of the water and wrapped our robes around us just as the staff arrived and we shook hands in front of the staff, which seemed ridiculous at the time, but propriety had to be seen in front of others. I crept back to our room, the family was sound asleep, and I slipped back into bed feeling very happy and content.

On the fourth day my cell rang at 7am, the family was still asleep, I moved into the bathroom so not wake the other, to find Conrad on the other end, berating the fact that the others had a final performance and he had not.

"I have booked a room there and will arrive at 2pm, can you get away." He pleaded.

"I will call you back in a few moments." I said as I ended the call.

I was standing in front of the mirror, loosening the belt of my dressing gown, my hand went down to play with myself, opening my lips with my fingers I took a photo with the cell phone of my reflection in the mirror. I re-dialed Conrad's number.

"I am sending you a photo, what you see it yours to do with as you wish this afternoon." Then clicked off. Three minutes later, my phone rang again.

Conrad just said "Seven hours to go."

Luck being on my side, Alan had already decided to take Kate to the cinema that afternoon. We just relaxed around the hotel room until about 1pm when they went off. I had a shower and got dressed minimally, it was not going to stay on long. No underwear, a blouse and short skirt seemed perfect

1.50pm.The cell phone rang "Room 262." The voice said.

A last look in the mirror, I was ready. The anticipation of a sexual encounter is such a great high. I was already getting the trembles just thinking about our previous encounter, and to feel that big cock up my rear again was an incredible though.

I left our room, 262 was one floor down, I used the stairs, it was quicker and stood outside the door for a second to compose myself, I tried the handle, the door was unlocked, walked into find Conrad lying on the bed in his boxers. I just pulled my clothes off, grabbed his boxers, pulling them off him. I got myself on top of him kissing and hugging him.

"And hello to you." he said laughing

"Enough of the talking, I need action" I replied

I swiveled around on his body, leaving my pussy was above his face and his cock

in my face for the perfect sixty nine position. I held the base of his fully erect cock with my hand, licking the full length before taking his length inside. He must have though a vacuum cleaner had got to him as I used full suction power on him and went for a full deep throat before bobbing my head up and down and constantly licking the head of this fine specimen.

Meanwhile his tongue was giving me the full works as he gave my clit the tongue lashing it so needed, it felt like his whole head as burrowing up inside me, within minutes I felt my first orgasm flow through me, my juices were flowing thick and fast as he held my hips trying to get further in. I fastened the pace with my mouth until I felt him stiffen and blast his cum straight, deep into my throat; I was swallowing quickly to keep up with the gusher, but finally got his full load down, he continued to force his tongue inside of me until my body shook and my second orgasm came. I rolled off him, and we both just lay side by side recovering.

I made use of the in room coffee set for both of us and we chatted about Matt and Sarah's visit to me. And I told him how his arse fucking was the best I ever had.

"My specialty." he said, "That's the next course."

"I'm ready."

I said as I turned over and buried my head in the soft pillows with my knee's raised and my arse in the air. Conrad went to his case and got his lube. I like a man who is ready with everything; he proceeded to lubricate my opening to ensure a smooth entry. At first, he inserted one finger, then two, my body was twitching with excitement already and I was pressing back on him as the feelings got to me. His finger came out, then I could feel his cock gently pushing in, I loved the feeling, as it went in and out slowly. A bit more entering me with every push, until he was fully inside of me. He had been holding my hips, but now leaned forward to feel and play with both nipples and squeeze my breasts, which certainly needed the attention, followed by his left hand trailing down my stomach until he reach my pussy and taunted my clit with two finger while continuing to pummel my inside with full length strokes.

"Faster now." I called out.

I approached orgasm. The speeding up has the desired effect on both of us. I came first followed by his pumping his seed into my arse, with three long and hard pushes draining him. We both collapsed in a heap, him on top of me.

"Shower time." he said.

We ran into the bathroom and soaped each other all over, exploring all part of each other, then washed all the soap off and dried each other with big fluffy towels.

"Oh my God, you are hard again; we better do something about that."

I led him back to the bed, my pussy aching for him to fill me up; I had thought Matt was the best, but now Conrad has taken over that honor. I pushed him down on the bed as I wanted to be on top and in full control, a quick suck got him fully erect as I got astride of him, Holding his cock with my hand I rubbed it up and down my slit until the urge was so great and slowly slid down on him. Controlling the pace was perfect for me and leaning forward his cock rubbed my clit at my chosen pace, with my internal muscles squeezing him at every down stroke.

"This is fabulous!" he muttered.

Conrad's hands came up to stimulate my nipples although stimulation was not necessary. I was in sexual heaven, after quite some time of a steady pace, I speeded up, bringing on his groans of pleasure and orgasms flowing through me at regular intervals. His legs started to twitch under me and his breathing became heavier as his hips came up to meet me.

"Faster faster!" he shouted.

Three more strokes and he pumped his load into me. Two well-satisfied people lay there covered in sweat and sexually sated. Conrad just lay there exhausted while I jumped back into the shower again, to wash and regain my composure I dressed in my minimal outfit and returned to the bedroom area to say our goodbyes, being probably the last time we will ever meet. He stood up and we hugged, it was quite sad to say goodbye to such a great lover but time was getting on. I got to the door looked back and waved, and was astounded to his erection coming back again, I was tempted to go back and finish draining him. However, my lust was well satisfied for once. A few minutes later back in our family room a quick change of clothes and back to my normal life.

The next few days were a blur, after the long journey to our new country. We settled into our rented house. Arranged and sorted a million things, life was tiring, but very good. My lust pangs had ebbed, until the day I had to call the Landlord with a request to sort out a few repairs around the property. He agreed to send his team out to do the work the following day. The team, consisting of two lads, early twenties and quite tasty, arriving the following morning just as I was making breakfast for the family.

They joined us for some tea. After, Alan showed them the things that need needed fixing, after which he and Kate went out for the morning leaving me to clean up. I was still in my dressing gown so I quickly changed into Jean and T-shirt and asked the lad if they wanted more tea, of course they did.

"Give me ten minutes." I said, "I will call you."

I busied myself in the kitchen and could hear the lads laughing in the room they were working, of course being nosey, I went to the door and listened to their conversation, apparently, they think I am a MILF, they both want to suck and fuck me. Things are looking up. I called them into the kitchen for their tea and they sat ogling me all the time much to my joy. I told them my fortieth birthday was coming up and the usual compliments followed. All good for my ego and the thought of two men at once again was something to look forward too, but today was not the day.

The work completed, the lads came to say goodbye. I told them we would soon be buying our own property and may need their help again if anything cropped up They gave me their card.

Adding, "Sure we can service all your needs." The innuendo was there.

"Something to look forward too." I replied."

"Do we get a birthday kiss before we go?"

"Of course!" I said. Expecting a peck on the cheek.

I got the peck on the cheek from both of them, one standing each side of me, with two hands going up my T-shirt, for a play with my breasts. My nipples loved the attention. My lust level was rocketing for the first time since we arrived, but I knew there was not enough time today. Somebody unzipped my Jeans, and two hands delved down to my soaking pussy and an orgasm hit me at first touch.

"There is no time today." I told them."

Pulling my Jeans up. "Another time, it's a promise, when more time is available. Is satisfaction guaranteed?" I asked.

They both smiled. "You will not have any complaints!" they promised.

Looking a bit dejected, but looking forward to another chance, they left.

A few months go by and we find our new home. Of course, a few jobs around the house need doing. Time to call the lads and see if they can follow up the job they started. I am in great need of double satisfaction.

All arranged. 2pm Wednesday, I will be ready.

DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers
12