Pauletta Celebrates Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

"I have condoms in there too. Be sure to use one." Having said what he believed needed to be said, he took the big black cock back into his mouth and resumed giving pleasure to himself and to its owner.

John Williams smiled at the thought of what he was about to do to the ass he sincerely considered the prettiest one he had ever fucked or even seen, not excluding those of his occasional female sex partners. He took the plastic bottle of Aqualube out of the purse, along with a condom, which he rolled onto his hard cock. Next, he removed the cap from the bottle and pressed the neck against the ass where it would be used. Pauletta was leaning against the table with one arm so he wouldn't fall off the seat, but he reached back with the other hand to help spread his ass cheeks. John twisted the bottle to make a small penetration and squeezed in a big dollop of the lube. With that done, he inserted his finger to spread it evenly.

He derived pleasure from the gush of lubricant and from the finger applying it, but Pauletta knew that would be nothing compared to the delights of the big cock that would be following. A few seconds later, after John had applied some of the Aqualube to himself and closed the bottle and put it back in the purse, the tip of his cock was being pressed against the pink rosebud that was so eager for it. With a strong shove, the head wedged through the ring of muscles and into Pauletta's ass, sending shivers of delight through his body, and he knew it would be even better as John's shaft went in more deeply.

It didn't take long for that to happen. He felt that partner draw back slightly and, seconds later, thrust forward again. Pauletta's forearm was still resting on the table for balance, while his other hand was on the seat beside Richard's leg and, while still moving his mouth back and forth on the cock that was filling it so nicely, he pushed back to meet the one being stuffed into his ass. This time the penetration was far enough to massage his clit, and Pauletta moaned from the intense pleasure, but the sound was muffled by the cock he was slowly engulfing and releasing with his mouth.

In less than a minute, John Williams's cock was all the way inside Pauletta's ass and his hands were resting on the drag queen's hips. He stayed that way for another minute, letting the waves of pleasure reverberate through his body from what the talented internal muscles were doing, before starting to slowly draw back. When just the head remained inside he paused for a few seconds, before starting to slowly plunge the rest of his long, thick cock into the best place in the world he had ever found to put it.

When Pauletta felt the thick cylinder surging into his ass and massaging his prostate, he thrust back to meet it, reveling in the exquisite pleasure flooding his body from all along its path. At the end of the stroke, John's pubic hair was tickling the soft insides of the sexy blonde's cheeks, and the two men stayed that way for a few seconds, both of them expressing delight, but only one able to do so audibly.

For a long time, John continued with the same kind of strokes, long and slow and deep, reveling in what was happening to his cock. Every time he drove it in, the muscles in Pauletta's ass massaged it, and they continued to pleasure him while he was drawing back. The Aqualube was working perfectly, so there was no friction, nothing but the incredible tightness of the sphincter and the attached channel and the stroking muscles there. His climax was mounting steadily, from the best fucking he had gotten since the night Pauletta had been in his apartment.

Richard Williams had the same memories of that fantastic night when he had filled the sexy blonde's mouth with cum after filling his ass the way his brother was doing that evening. Everything about what was happening was superlative, from the way the lovely drag queen was gazing on him with those beautiful blue eyes, to the way his black cock was repeatedly going in and out of the beautiful white face in front of him to the way the sweet young thing sucking him off was murmuring of his own pleasure. By far the best part was what the talented lips and tongue of Pauletta were doing to his cock, applying the perfect pressure to his shaft and laving the entire length every time it was in his mouth.

Things were happening to Pauletta's cock too, from the carnal joy he felt in his ass and his mouth. Although smaller than the equipment of the men providing him with that joy, it was almost as hard. Usually, he would be able to use his hand to masturbate himself or his partner would do it, but either possibility presented difficulties on the narrow seat they were using. His left arm was leaning on the table and his right arm and shoulder were pressed against the back of the seat, and John was keeping himself upright the same way. His cock was swinging freely, with no panties to contain it, and there was nothing he could do give himself sexual relief.

The two men on the other side of the table had finished, and Pauletta glanced over and saw the face of the man who had sucked off Brendan. It was Leonard, a good friend, and one who had joined him in a few threesomes and foursomes and even some larger groups. He was licking cum off his lips and smiling at the erotic scene across the table from him. His need was great enough for Pauletta to briefly remove the cock from his mouth to ask for some assistance.

"Hey, Leonard, how about doing me now?" he asked his friend.

Leonard looked again, and saw what needed to be done. Being young and small and naked, he had no difficulty slipping off his seat to the floor and making his way across the short distance to where the other men were sitting. The table was supported by two pedestals, one near either end, and he knelt between them and turned his body so he was facing the stiff cock swinging near his mouth as Pauletta moved forward and back in response to John driving his much larger cock in and out of his ass.

After resting the side of his face under Pauletta, Leonard reached up to gently take hold of the hard cock that was swaying back and forth. He held it steady, opened his mouth wide and let the stiff shaft slide between his lips all the way to the back of his mouth. His lips were tight enough to provide pressure, but not so tight as to prevent Pauletta from moving freely. Basically, what Leonard did was to allow himself to get fucked in the mouth, only moving enough to be sure to take the rather small cock of his friend all the way in until it brushed against the back of his throat.

After being sucked off, Brendan had left, but his place and that of Leonard was quickly taken by three men, who did nothing but watch the actions of the four men across the table. Pauletta recognized one of them as the rather boorish man who had propositioned him the previous week and been turned down, and the others were men he knew well and had cavorted with in the past. Being too preoccupied by the cocks gliding back and forth between his lips and plunging in and out of his ass and by the mouth stroking his own shaft, he didn't give any thought to the newcomers. The one in his mouth began to particularly hold his attention, because it was throbbing, and he knew Big Dick's big dick was about to deliver a delicious mouthful of cum.

Not wanting any of it to leak out and not wanting any semen to shoot down his throat before he was able to fully relish the flavor and texture, Pauletta stopped giving deep throat. He positioned his tongue so the head of the cock would pass over it with every stroke and Richard's semen would land there. Because he was eager for that anticipated mouthful, he also started stroking faster. The man receiving the benefit of what Pauletta was doing sighed happily, while his body writhed on the seat, and he refrained from thrusting into the mouth that was doing such wonderful things to his cock.

John was almost ready to cum too, so he started driving his cock harder and faster into the ass that had brought him to the splendid state. Pauletta felt the increased pace, knew what it meant, and fucked back to meet the strokes that were making his clit feel so good. The exquisite pleasure he had been getting from John's big cock became even greater, inundating his whole body with joy. The sensation of the other erection throbbing inside his mouth might have been even better, especially when the cock started to jerk and, seconds later, Richard sighed and grunted happily and pumped a big gob of hot semen onto the tongue of Pauletta, who savored the taste and kept sucking until he was rewarded by two more wads of the viscous fluid.

Usually, Pauletta would have fully relished the delicious treat, swirling the cum from Richard inside his mouth before swallowing it, but he was unable to do so that time. He couldn't even hold the still-hard shaft in his fingers and lick all the juices from it, because neither hand was free. He left Big Dick's big dick in his mouth, because it felt so good, but his concern was more on what the other hard cock was doing for his ass and what Leonard's mouth was doing for his own cock.

He was being immensely pleased in both those places. John was pulling on his hips for leverage and pounding away at his ass as hard as he could. Pauletta knew the man behind him was on the verge of cumming, and he knew he was too. The semen he had been fed by Richard, combined with everything else that was happening to him was enough, and he felt his cock throbbing. The strong orgasm that had been mounting wince greeting the Williams brothers was on the verge of erupting. Not wanting to bite it while cumming, he used his tongue to push Richard's cock out of his mouth.

Leonard knew Pauletta was about to cum too, so he tightened his lips the way the sexy drag queen had, and he also kept his tongue in place to catch the semen. He was rewarded by a big burst of it, and he kept sucking until he knew Pauletta was through climaxing. Having his hands free, he was able to fully enjoy the gobs of cum that filled his mouth, since he could lick off the outside of the cock that had provided it. He was even able to squeeze all the juice from the inside and catch it on his tongue and enjoy everything about that mouthful before letting it slip down his throat.

John was the last of the three men on that side of the table to climax, and he grunted and rammed his cock forward and drew his breath in between his teeth as it exploded. He had felt the happy event building up for a long time, and it was worth the wait, even though Pauletta was no longer fucking back to meet him. John ejaculated into his condom as he climaxed and kept going until he had squirted his juices two more times, and knew he was through. He had been helping to keep his partner upright but, when he released him, Pauletta sagged forward so his face was on Richard's lap, and that man's big, black cock was rubbing against his cheek.

After sucking off Pauletta and swallowing his cum, Leonard crawled out from under the table. He is primarily a bottom, and wanted to do more sucking, but he also hoped to return to his friend later for a blow job. Until then, though, he went to mingle with the other naked and semi-naked revelers.

Being on the outside of the seat, John had to be the first of the three men there to leave and, when they saw him leave, each of the men across the table began to hope he would be the next to enjoy the charm and beauty and sexy ass or mouth of the blonde hotsy. Pauletta was still feeling the glow of his great orgasm, and wanted to rest for a few minutes before starting a coupling with a new man or men. He got off his knees and sat on the bench, taking delight as he put pressure put on his ass which felt as if it were still crammed full.

"Excuse me, Pauletta," Richard said as he squeezed past the man who had just given him the terrific blow job. "You're the greatest. I hope we can get together again, later tonight or some other time soon."

"I hope so too," Pauletta responded as he moved out of the other man's way.

The men on the other side of the table were more than ready to replace the two who had just left. "My turn now," one of them said. It was the man who had propositioned Pauletta so obnoxiously the previous week, and he had just done it again.

"I'm afraid not. I don't even know you, and I don't like you either. I'd rather get it on with my friends there beside you."

The man scowled and got to his feet. "Okay, bitch, see if I care." After being shot down, he left. Forever, Pauletta hoped.

One of the other men, naked except for a condom on his stiff cock, took that as in invitation and got up to join Pauletta. "Why don't you lie on your back on the table?" he suggested. "I like the missionary position and I know you do too."

Pauletta, harking back to the great time he had in that position on New Year's Eve, thought that was a great idea. After getting onto the table, he reached into his purse for the Aqualube and was happy to discover his panties had been tucked there safely, apparently by John Williams. He was glad he still had the silky garment, but didn't expect to put them on until he left, which would probably not be until closing time. He wouldn't take off any of the rest of his clothing, though. After all, how could he be a sexy drag queen if he wasn't in drag?

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Pauletta and his friends had and will be having for the rest of the night. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers
12