Pauline Bowles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers

Pauline put the book down, "What do I have to do?"

Hazel smiled, "Make love with me,"

Pauline almost whispered, "You mean?"

Hazel nodded, "Full on, licking, sucking, plenty of kissing and we must make each other cum, can you."

Pauline said, "Can you teach me? I will try."

Hazel crawled on to the bed, "You will enjoy this, I will make sure you do, just do to me what you would like done to you, and I will do the same."

The girls started to play with each other as they did the two men pressed a button, two very attractive girls came in to the secret room, knelt before them, undid their pants pulled their cocks out and started to lick at the heads, as they grew hard the girls swallowed the meat the full length of the shift, the men stroked their slaves heads and went back to watching Pauline and Hazel passionately kissing each other as their fingers aroused each others cunt's.

The two men nodded at each other as they watched the two women working to excite themselves. Hazel was the first to slip down and start on Pauline's large round breasts, kissing them all over before attaching her mouth to the large red nipples. She worked feverishly at her until Pauline's head lifted and a moan escaped her lips. Hazel slid further down pushing Pauline's legs open as she did.

The men behind the mirror ordered one of the girls to take a few pictures as Pauline's hands held Hazel's head tight between her legs, pushing her hips further on to the invading tongue. Soon Pauline lay back on the bed her arms up, squeezing her breast's as her legs splayed wide allowing Hazel full access to her cunt and a full view for the men.

Hazel turned and lifted her legs over Pauline's face then lowered her open cunt lips on to Pauline's mouth and wiggled her lips on to Pauline's until she felt a tongue flicking over her clit. Hazel looked up at the mirror knowing she was being watched and evaluated she pushed fingers in to Pauline's cunt and fucked her as fast as she thought Pauline could take it, he brain pleaded, cum woman cum please make her cum, her tongue licked at the fleshy cunt nub as her fingers felt her hips jump up towards them.

Hazel pushed her cunt down in the gapping mouth and started rubbing and wiggling until her cunt flooded over the sucking mouth. As she did her head buried itself between the open legs then she wrapped her arms around the open thighs, pulled them up and sucked Pauline until she humped her climax in to her mouth.

Pauline licked at her own wet juice, she had just pumped it over Hazel's face, she couldn't help but lick it, "What will happen to me?"

Hazel tried a smile as she licked the sticky face and whispered, "There will be lots of men and women who will want to do things, disgusting things, let them, give yourself up and be good at it, do what ever they ask. In this house the longer your in demand the better you live, if you don't then you get sold on, believe me being sold to some of the buyers is not very good for your health or your body, understand?"

John stood in the bank chatting to the attractive cashier, Ted tapped him on the shoulder, "John Bowles, you chat up the prettiest girls, any news about your beautiful Pauline?

John smiled, "No mate that's over, I've had a letter and she sent me pictures of her with her new lover, a coloured girl, gave them to my solicitor, that was enough so now I'm a free man.

Ted suddenly jumped, he saw what John was paying in, "Fucking hell John 50,000 where did you get that kind of money? Win the lottery?

John put his paying book in his pocket and turned to leave, "No mate I got chance to sell something I was fed up with, it did well at auction, been shipped out the country, good firm."

Ted said, "Who's that?" John opened the door and said,

"TINTTINO SHIPPING"

PAGAN.

kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers
12