Paul's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked sucked and nibbled those luscious breast and nipples. She moaned even loader and started to girate her hips on my finger inside her.

"I need you inside me. Please fuck me." Her words were filled with lust and desire.

I moved both my hands to her ass and lifted her up off her feet. She let out a little squeal of surprise, but she soon realized what I was planning. I picked her up and pushed her up against the shower wall. She snaked her hand in between us and grabbed my rigid cock. She aimed the head of my cock for her wonderful pussy. I pushed forward and slowly entered her slippery tight depths. We both mewled with the connection. I started with slow but deliberate thrust as my cock slid in and out of her. Her moans were getting loader. I knew the signs. She was on the verge of an orgasm already. I said we had to be quick, but I didn't expect her to be this cooperative. I sped up and started to grind the base of my cock into her clit. The added speed and stimulation caused her moans to turn into loud high pitched grunts.

"Holy shit! I didn't know it could be this good. I'm gonna' cum babe and I mean hard."

Just to make sure she knew why she was with me , I moved my index finger to her puckered little asshole and gently inserted a finger. The move was just what she needed to be pushed over the edge. She screamed with pleasure as her orgasm washed over her. The walls of her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and I even felt a little gush of fluid from her opening. Ha she squirted. I didn't know she could do that.

"You squirted on my cock. I didn't know you could do that."

"I didn't either. I told you it was going to be big." She was out of breath and gasping for air.

I continued to thrust into her faster now. I needed a release from the pressure. I soon started grunting myself, not only from the pleasure her tight pussy was causing me but also from the physical exertion. My muscles strained to keep her up and keep working my cock into her. My body dumped huge amounts of adrenalin into my system to help me keep the pace. I received my second wind and attacked her pussy with renewed strength. I hadn't realized that she was quickly working towards a second orgasm until it was too late.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again. Mmmmnnnagh." Was all she could get out as she entered her second orgasm and once again I felt the little gush of fluid.

Now it was my turn. I was close and she could tell. She encouraged me after her orgasm calmed down.

"Come on baby. Give me that cum. Shoot that big load in your future wife's little pussy. I'll tell you what Paul. Now that we are gonna get married I'll go off the pill and you can get me pregnant. Wouldn't you like that? Would you like to shoot that big load of cum up in me and get me pregnant. Then you can fuck my pregnant pussy. Oh yea, fuck that pussy."

Her encouragement had its desired effect. I came and I sent a torrent of cum up into her pussy. I shoved my cock so far up into her I hit something. It was her cervix. I had actually managed to touch her cervix. She could instantly feel it. Her eyes got as wide as saucers. As my orgasm subsided and my cock began to shrink, my muscles finally gave out and I set her down gently on her feet. She had this look of satisfaction on her face. Then a smile crossed her lips.

"No one has ever hit my cervix before. The whole getting me pregnant really got you hot didn't it?"

"You have no idea. That has got to be the hottest it has ever been. I guess that is why they say makeup sex is always the best."

"That was the most amazing sex I have ever had. How could I have ever doubted that you were the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with?" she suddenly had this look of urgency and told me to hurry up and wash up.

We rushed to get dressed and ran out the door to my car. After a visit to the clerk's office and a local jewelry store we were standing in the court room before a judge. When asked the question if we to each other to be our wife and husband, we both answered yes without hesitation.

On our way out the door and back to the car, Christy turned and looked at me. She had that look of being up to something.

"I just thought of the perfect way for me to make things up to you."

"How's that?"

"I think I am going to invite my little sister over for a visit. I think she can help."

She had that smile on her face like she had something planned. I was flattered by her gesture but it wasn't necessary.

"Hunny, are you talking about doing what I think you are doing?"

"Maybe."

"You do know that all I want is you, and you don't have to do this. I ..."

"I know I don't have to do it. I know it won't make up for what I did. One wrong isn't corrected by another. I want to do it. I want to treat you to a night that you will never forget, and besides. My sister has somewhat of a little crush on you. You just remember that I love you and I am going to have your babies."

"You don't have to worry. I love you too and I can't wait to get you pregnant."

We drove home making plans and looking forward to our future together. We had passed through hell fire and brimstone to get to here, and now we are going to enjoy ourselves.

The End... Maybe?