All Comments on 'Pawn Among Wolves Ch. 07'

by SmileWhenYouMeanIt

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omg

I loved this story I hope Mac wakes up soon. I was in tears by the end of it please post again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love your story. I really think you bring a fresh perspective to this genre. Your story arouses and surprises me every time!!!

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
yesssss!

So excited about the new chapter looking forward to the next one.

popparazzipopparazziover 11 years ago
WOW

This was an intense chapter. Skillfully done.Ending is very emotional,good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hate to be an ungrateful wretch, but...

Can we expect another update before Christmas? It's only...I had to spend the whole evening reading all the chapters again in order to remember what was going on.

Nonetheless, I congratulate you on what is probably the best lycan story on this site. Another phenomenal chapter. And as they say, good things come to those who wait.

SmileWhenYouMeanItSmileWhenYouMeanItover 11 years agoAuthor
Coming soon (to a website near you)

Yes, apologies - I forgot to put any notes on this chapter. Thanks for the reminder, and all the encouragement for Chp6!

Chapter 8 is already rolling off my keyboard, and I shall get it polished and submitted under the influence of increasing amounts of mulled wine, to arrive before Santa. My writing time is increasing again. Thanks for waiting. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
such a great series!

You've kept the quality up even as the chapters get longer. I love the bits of wolf culture you mix in.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Happy to wait

Now I am happy to wait when the chapters are this long. Amazing as always and I love your ever twisting plot. Every time I think I start to figure things out you change it up on me. Thank you for keeping me on my toes and I look forward to the chapter where Nick dies. :D

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Intense

I think at this point that the wolves are very upset and don't know what to do until their leaders arrive. I can't even begin to guess what could happen next. Hurry with the next chapter please. This is just so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OooooOOOOOOoooooooOOOOO

I repeat: OOOOOOoooooooOOoooOOOooooO or maybe I should have just howl instead? I loved that instalment - the twist of having other wolves fight for mating rights was beautiful. Please keep it up.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Welcome back. Amazing chapter!

I love Gemma's inner dialogue and I really love how she and Mac are together. Even though they don't understand each others' culture, they get each other and love each other so much.

Gemma is a strong girl and I can't wait to see her really come into her own. Got to be a way to turn her into a wolf, right?

I hope you can post again soon! It's a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Alright......

Xmas has come early another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!

Love this story! I keep checking new submissions for the latest chapter. Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the next chapter!

MsTaylorMsTaylorover 11 years ago
Great series!!!

Can't wait to read more!!!!

javeswjaveswover 11 years ago
Did Nick mark her?

Are the wolves mad because when she left the circle to save Mac and Nick bit her neck she is now Nicks mate and not Mac's anymore. Or maybe they feel as a human she couldn't protect him the way another Wolfe could have? Hmmmm.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When's the next post?!

Going crazy waiting. Please post again soon. Loving this story.

PaganKittyPaganKittyalmost 11 years ago
OY VEY

LOVE the story...I'm REALLY hating the -EUGH-....sounds like she's a teenager that's having a hissy fit instead of the mate of an Alpha! Enough already....eugh.

JulielleJulielleover 4 years ago
⭐️

You’re an excellent writer and story teller. Lovely characters. Unpredictable plot. I love it

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

Love It! Love the Steamy sex scenes Please I pray and hope there’s More to come! Turn her into a WOLF ALREADY! I Thought when she got this on heat thing she was a wolf but he said she isn’t I’m So Confused she’s an Alfamme which is an ALPHA FEMALE!! AND he Claimed her as Mate! She HAS TO BECOME A WOLF!!! I know you’ve already written all out so off I go to Hopefully a Happy Wolf Ending!!! With cubs of their own!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous