All Comments on 'Pawn Among Wolves Ch. 09'

by SmileWhenYouMeanIt

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please....

Pretty please with sugar, more soon. You are a master of plot twists. I am so addicted. I absolutely love Mac and Gemma. Try not to keep us waiting too long. :)

123udontknowme123udontknowmeabout 11 years ago
Love it!

I have missed your story and was extremely excited to see this new chapter! You must finish this story, I have to know more and find out what happens next. Is the ending soon? Is there really no hope for Gemma to be with Mac? Or must she be his mistress while he mates with Natasha? Will she ever find out the ingredients used to make the scent-masking potion? I hope you tell us soon.

Your loyal reader!

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfabout 11 years ago
Wonderful!

I pawned my 9 month old daughter off on her father so I could read this!!! He thinks I'm a crazy person! I was so excited to see you'd updated! Was it the cubs scratching her? Too much fun! DW

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its crazy that you cut parts out of this. Granted I guess it would of been rather long. I wonder if it was the cubs or the male that got close to her that turned her. Was so happy to see your update and now I am going to be waiting for the next one. Again thank you for such an amazing story.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 11 years ago
AWESOME!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! YES!!!

Thank you so much. Masterfully written, nothig needed to be cropped form this finished product, and the only thing i want more of- is More of it! Your next chapter is burning my mind with aniticpation.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 11 years ago
This one goes to seven 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Wow. That chapter was utterly enthralling.

I'd really hoped that she'd get a breakthrough on the scent blocking, but this chapter wouldn't have been better with it.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 11 years ago
NEED MORE STARS*****

Just not enough stars for a proper rating!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 11 years ago
Well, that was unexpected.

Great chapter but so many questions! Post more soon! I'm begging you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You have a lot of skill...

...to be able to write action, sex, and humor as engrossing as you do. I was completely focused and tense reading the start of the cubs' escape. Then you had the paragraph with Jasmine telling the cubs to not eat something disgusting and that's a cat smell, which was so funny because any parent can attest to the challenges of getting your kid to the park. Then you dive right back into the action, and I was able to go from tense to laughing to tense smoothly. You are one talented writer. Looking forward to your next chapter.

Yves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG!!

This was crazy! Now what the heck does this mean? I thought if she was turned and not a born wolf, she wouldn't be able to stop herself from mating with any wolf and that was why Mac didn't turn her himself? (And because it was against their laws) I was wondering when the little cubs were scratching her if that would effect her...guess it did, along with the grey wolf. But I guess we don't have to worry about her being bonded to a grey, since she has Mac in her head and his orders actually stick! :-) He is SOOO going to love that. LOL! And Gemma is just going to have to live with it...and LOVE IT! Please, he is one Alpha male any female would enjoy taking orders from. Yum! Can't wait for him to start making her obey! Tee hee hee! PLEASE post the next chapter quickly!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hey Smile

Just thought you should know about a mix-up on Lit. This same story was published under the title The Rescue.

onlyareaderonlyareaderabout 11 years ago
UK vs. USA

I seriously created an account just to leave a NON- ANON comment -

Love this story. Love how well written it is. Seriously.

My sister and I read a lot of chic-lit - and have often made comments to each other about how UK authors are soooooo much better writers than American authors....seriously - something must be in the Thames. ;)

Keep up the great work....I also don't mind waiting a few months for quality. Esp. b/c you usually seem to also give quantity as well....

notjustchicklit927notjustchicklit927about 11 years ago
amazing story

i've been following the story intently; i love it. The plot twists are awesome, the characters are great, and I seriously cant get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more............

please continue with this story its great.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Wow!

Don't humans turned into were wolves become insane? Will that happen to Gemma? She was awesome to help rescue the cubs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cannot get enough

This is seriously one of the best stories I've ever read. DW and you are my top 2 favorite authors. AMAZING. I hate having to wait months for your next chapter but it is SOOOO worth it! I cannot beleive shes a werewolf....Gosh, what else are you going to come up with? Pups for her and Mac I hope.... hahaha how many more chapters do you think you're going to post? Please continue doing such an amazing job. LOVE IT.

AiliawatersAiliawatersabout 11 years ago
oh boy

update soon please i love this story

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 11 years ago
Came back for reread!

Still love it! Please post the next chapter soon!!!! Please, please!

Loved_OneLoved_Oneabout 11 years ago
Confusion

Awesome!! I'll admit when you described the last scenes of getting the cubs out I had to re-read it because it was a bit confusing. Also when Gemma was turned. Still a but confused. But AWESOME story!! Posts soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
We want more!

Love the story and I can't wait to see what happens next!

peachesgirlpeachesgirlabout 11 years ago
Loving it

Okay, loved this chapter. A little long but action packed, just fab..... I think you should have focused more on how she got turned, maybe in the next chapter you can have her relive the story so she can explain it to Mac.

I hope Jasmine is ok, I cant wait to see what made her freak but I hope its not all bad news though. What will they do with her now that she is turned....Cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A kittle confusing toward the end but an interesting chapter. We all knew it was coming, right?

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Surely it was either Jasmine or one of the kids

that turned Gem.

I am still deciding if i like this story, i am alternating between loving it and not so much.

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1almost 10 years ago
I so love this story!

I am torn between wanting to do the right thing and read each chapter in sequence or just skip ahead to the last chapter...I love the "thoughts" interspersed with Gemma's conversations- this just makes it seem more human.

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your story BUT I’m confused about some things! I Don’t Know if you’ll get back to me but in the beginning it’s mentioned about how she and Mac had some Very Steamy Great sex when he came to give her his phone to call her mom now was that Before or After when you said they ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT have sex!?! Or is she just reminiscing!?! And am I the ONLY ONE who read and wonders when the Grey waif was telling Gemma about Natasha she said when she was first taken she smelled of Mackelds mark and semen now does that mean Mac Marked and Mated with Natasha Before his exile making her and him mates OR was it Macs older brother who was Alpha at the time because Mac later said Anvils only interested in being mated with the Alpha of the Mackeld pack NOT the person and he Loves Gemma!?! And now that she’s been turned YIPEE KY YAY MOTHERFÛÇKÉR!!!! ITS ABOUT TIME!!! And I KNOW SHE’S SPECIAL!!! The oldest wolf who chatted with her and told her she and Mac COULD NOT be together😡🤬he mentioned she’s! I Forgot how you worded it but he was Greatly Impressed with her and viewed her as Special and strong because in a rut and on the run she Stopped, Created Three Different Possible Cures And one was Successful and Thanks To HER MANY wolfs who’ve been poisoned are Cured! She’s PHENOMENAL!! And EXCEPTIONAL AND VALUABLE!!!! But Now That shes Changed YAY!!! I Believe her specialness or uniqueness is going to make her One Powerful Alfamme I Just KNOW IT!!! Thank You For This Whole Story! I too was confused about the whole rescue, I try to picture Everything in my mind and I just COULD’NT picture How They escaped was it up on the roofs, down to the streets how far up was the window I just might have to reread it also because HOW could her Hand look the same as ever she could smell it and it lay limp at the end of her wrist!?! I Know this is a long message and I’m So Sorry But At the same time I’m LOST!!! And I’m going to send you my email in a private way! Also I’m SO HAPPY it’s Finished and I Don’t Have To wait! I too am curious About Looking Ahead BUT you have SO MANY Twists and Turns I don’t think it’d make sense! Anyway you deserve an UNLIMITED amount of 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟!

SeducedbyfishSeducedbyfishover 2 years ago

Hi Love your story so far. Just wanna point out this:

"We were following the vehicle, but he's out of my range. Out of even yours now, I guess. I'm so sorry, elske, I had no warning."

Elske, does mean love. But it's not used in that sense in Scandinavian. Elske is the act of love. Elskede is Beloved, which in this context would be the right term to use. - Scandinavian Reader.

SmileWhenYouMeanItSmileWhenYouMeanItover 2 years agoAuthor

I like this correction but afraid I’m going to sidestep it - there are a lot of words that wolves use slightly differently to how humans would - in all languages. I had quite a bit of fun mangling various languages to get wolf words; call them lazy but over time älskling or älskade have shortened to elske for wolves :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous