All Comments on 'Pawn Among Wolves Ch. 15'

by SmileWhenYouMeanIt

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for the update...

While it's great to read more thank you, I just wish now that the story would in some way wind down & have the two happy together & the bad guys dealt with! :) I'm rather over Gemma being held hostage & now it's more brutal! Please please, can we have her rescued & the bad guys crushed?

Many thanks for the new chapter though. :)

Cheers, Andi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
See to it that this story gets to a conclusion soon

Even though I liked to read this story, it does not move towards a conclusion but is the same from one chapter to the next. We all know by now the pain both our main characters suffer but there is nothing new happening and that makes the reader more and more unwilling to continue. So this time I do not smile as I don´t mean it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

Kind of suprised by the previous comments. While I agree that the story needs to move forward, I am in no way tired of reading it. This latest chapter was action packed and exciting to read. I didn't like the situation Gemma is in at the moment, but look forward to her rescue. I'm also wondering if the bitch that Adam referred to is Mac's "sister"/intended mate?!? It is conceivable that she has turned to Grey's side. To answer your question, Mac did make the right decision to protect Adam and the rest of Gemma's family. Given what is now happening to her he is going to be racked with even more guilt, but her family is alive, which is the most important thing. Also just have to say thanks for including the hound dog and please update us on his fate. I love dogs and their inclusion in this story as participants in the fight makes me smile. Please keep writing. ~K.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the new chapter, but I agree with the first two comments. I really love this story but between the time of chapters and how long it is taking I just want the bad guys crushed and the main characters happily after. Was really hard to read the part where gemma contacted mac, it was funny how she bit grey and dodged thanks to mac. But just tired of her getting caught and having to fight the grey off all the time and this time he got some of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it like always!

Although people wish to see a conclusion, I do not. I think the pace that this is going is great. In war, nothing ends quickly. Even if it's a story, it's a world in an alternate universe that we're glimpsing in. It's not always flowers and rainbows. Secondly, i like ling ass stories! Especially if they're excellent like yours.

Keep up with what you do. Don't let anyone sway you.

Your faithful reader. ~123udontknowme

sneakywolf32sneakywolf32almost 10 years ago
love it

I have been reading this story since day one and have loved all the way keep up the good work and update as soon as you can . Cant wait till next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it

Okay so I have just read your entire story from start to finish. Keep writing as you are the story is amazing. Sometimes stories don't get a happy ending but I'm routing for them. x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another great chapter

Mac did the right thing honoring Gemma's request. But Gemma being raped and filmed was disturbing and heartbreaking while Mac tried protecting her. Hope she gets rescued or escapes soon.

Yves

cittrancittranalmost 10 years ago
...

Shit.

I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!

*yanking hair out in clumps*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

cittrancittranalmost 10 years ago
*addendum*

Also, I do believe we now know who the next Wolflord will be.

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1almost 10 years ago
This is unbelievably good.

Like another person stated, all stories do not have happy endings, but in this case I am pleading for Mac and Gemma's HEA...

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 10 years ago
Welcome back!

I needed to reread a few chapters so that I could fully understand the little details in this one after the hiatus but it was all worthwhile.

My heart hurts for what Gemma and Mac are going through. I was so hopeful in this chapter as Mac got closer and closer to her but what a disappointment at the end. What else will Gemma have to deal with before she gets rescued? I'm so afraid for her.

But yes, Mac made the right decision. Leaving Adam could have had disastrous effects. Even if it only affected Gemma's family, she would never have forgiven herself for putting them in danger and may have come to resent Mac too. She needs all the positive emotions she can get to survive the madness. And I have to believe she will survive, mind intact. I have to.

Good luck writing the second half of this. No matter how long it takes, I will be here waiting to read it. I'm another one fervently begging for a HEA for these two. Good must overcome evil, right?

Thanks for writing.

Dutchgirl82Dutchgirl82almost 10 years ago
Gemma's self-loathing

I love the story. There is something I noticed a couple of times and this chapter again, so I decide to do a little feedback.

I wonder why nobody, not even Mac, ever talked to Gemma about her constant self-blaming. Everytime something happens, you see Gemma connecting it to 'her dragging Mac into this, her dragging Mac away from his pack, her driving Mac to save the ex-Grey's and form the Whites, and so on'. I get it, believe me I do. But I don't understand how it has been allowed to fester so long. Either she should have come to the insight that Nick Grey is making the trouble, not her, or she should have had a stern lecture that she is fully his mate, he wouldn't have it any other way, and to stop feeling guilty about it because it actually means she thinks they shouldn't be together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Driving my crazy....

I have spent the last three days reading this story. Every time I think it's getting to the end you throw in another challenge. I am biting my nails waiting for the next chapter. Please hurry before I haven't any nails left and have to start on my fingers. Love this story.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Good but...

I was really hoping you steer clear of having Gemma seemingly given the same treatment as Tasha by the Grey....

Her teeth filed...can a werewolf recover from this??? Not to mention what she will likely endure having to wait for Mac.

While it doesn't come up that anything seemingly terrible has happened Gemma at the hands of the Grey....yet...but if Mac doesn't show up within the hour, it has to be assumed that what the Grey did to Tasha will also be perpetrated on Gemma which makes the story really eery.

I kind of blame Mac for not foreseeing the Grey perpetrating the most hurtful/harmful acts to the ones he cares for...knowing what he is capable of and knowing what is being done to Tasha, Mac should have put Gemma's family in protective custody along with her friends....it's unnerving that Mac doesn't take this into account when battling pure evil.

Also, why didn't Gemma, when she was driving that car after flinging the Grey from her car, just back up and park the car on top of the Grey? The Grey was clearly fazed from the diesel fumes and motion sickness.

It's still a good story and look forward to the next chapter

CalaharaCalaharaover 9 years ago
wanted to

Wanted to let you know that it looks like this fantastic story of yours has been stolen and posted by someone else on wattpad http://www.wattpad.com/story/16466499-a-pawn-among-wolves, if it is you please let us know if not please let Wattpad know so they can take action. I hate to think that someone else is stealing your work.

Btw I can't wait for the and I haven't even read 15 yet 😃

CalaharaCalaharaover 9 years ago

Just finished this chapter I could cry for both of them. Please let Gemma and Mac win! (And her teeth need fixed... perhaps, Gemma and Mac can join somehow were they become even more pwrful?)

Looking forward to the next bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Just finish the damn story

Im like crying of waiting

bigmama71bigmama71over 9 years ago
In Love WithThis Storyline

I have feel in love with this story and am excited waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh my god

Please hurry with the next chapter!! It is driving me insane haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful

I just wanted to say, you captured my heart. When I first started reading them 2 days ago, I figured just another typical plot. I must say, it is far from it. I could not put it down. I'm glad and sad I found your story when I did. I did not have to wait for the next one. That is until now. My heart is trapped at the loss for more. Mac always say patient and I not only a request for gem but now myself. Thank you again for the most wonderful gift to my imagination!!!

Cassie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I found this chapter so intense that I had to break it down in parts to read it. This is an amazing book so far and I have enjoyed it more than any I've read in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Getting Longwinded

Come on and capture Grey already it's taking too long. 15 chapters for fk sake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

This is one of my favorite chapters. I have many favorite chapters in this story. I am going to be so sad when it ends.

Melissa

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Mac did the right thing!

Chioma

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

PLEASE! Do NOT let this story involve the rape of Gemma! I have been enjoying this entire story so much, but if it includes her being raped I will loathe not love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not happy

I honestly don't understand why you felt raping Gemma was even freaking necessary! I have loved this story for years and recently found it again, so excitedly following along. Now I'm just sickened. You already had him repeatedly raping Natasha, and now this? Part of me doesn't even want to keep reading to the end.

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

I Know it’s already finished but I PRAY and HOPE that Gemma HAS NOT been raped!!! That everything Mac was having her do will Keep her from being raped PLEASE!!! Neither She nor do We or Mac and their families deserve that!!! Having said that Where’s her brother!?! They only talked about Mac and how he Barely survived Where is Adam!!??!! I’m on the fence about wanting and Not wanting this to end! I Know All Great Things Must Come To An End! But I’ve fallen In Love with ALL OF THIS!!! Please PLEASE PLEASE Let Them have a HEA!!!!!!!?!!!!!! Him being the next Wolflord and she his SANE MATE WITH CUBS!!!!!!! PLEASE! Love You! Love This Story!!! Keep writing you’ve got quite the imagination and I’m LOVING IT!!! 🥰😘And I Hope MAC teaches her all that Badassness!!! And her brother and friends be a part of the future Pack again with mates and cubs!!! This so called Berserk Madness CAN BE overcome! Gemma’s PROVE! And I have FAITH IN YOU and YOU BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER, YOU'VE KEPT THEM TOGETHER NOW PLEASE GIVE THEM WHAT THE SO RICHLY DESERVE...A HEA!!!

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 3 years ago

definitely did the right thing going after the brother

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous