Pay First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move, man," Kenny says.

"Why dontcha put that gun down, Kenny-boy," I say. "Your hand is shaking so much you're gonna get somebody hurt."

"Don't worry about me. Just watch yourself," he says, trying to act tough, but not pulling it off, sounding like a guy who's gotten into something he doesn't want.

"You're in over your head, Kenny," I tell him.

"Shut up!" Madison yells, closing that bottom dresser drawer. "Just shoot him in the arm or something! Make him tell us!"

Kenny moves the gun down, trying to aim at my crotch.

"You do that and you both die, motherfuckers," I say.

"No, you're the one that's going to die," Madison says, stepping beside Kenny, watching me, her eyes wide, excited. "Just shoot him, Kenny. Shoot him in the leg. He'll talk then."

My body tenses up, waiting for the shot, thinking I should just tell them where the shit is, but not wanting to give in to them, not to these assholes.

"Come on, Kenny. You need the money, don't you? You need the drugs. Just shoot him!" She says, urging him on, getting frustrated that nothing is happening.

Russell steps through the open door, a wooden baseball bat lifted over his shoulder, and then swings hard as he clears the door, hitting Kenny in the shoulder, and I dive out of the way, waiting for the gun to fire, but it doesn't. I fall on the bed and watch Kenny drop the gun on the floor and stumble to the side, grasping at his shoulder, turning to look at Russell who hits him again in the chest, knocking him back against the closet door.

"Fuck!" Madison yells, stumbling back away from Russell, looking huge, hefting the bat, getting ready to swing again.

Madison drops to the ground, landing on her ass against the wall, her arms held in front of her. He swings at her, making her scream, and stops right before it hits her.

"Sit still, bitch, or I'll brain you," Russell yells at her and pulls the bat back.

I scramble off of the bed and pick up the gun.

"What the fuck's going on here man?" Russell asks, stepping back and glancing at me.

"Whatcha think's happenin'" I tell him, hefting the gun in my hand, feeling its weight.

"Looks like you about to get capped," he says.

He kicks Kenny whose lying curled in a ball on the floor.

"They tryin' to rob me," I say and step beside Russell. I pat his shoulder. "Thanks, man."

"No prob," he says, glancing over at me. "Whatchou wanta do with 'em?"

"Hey, listen," Madison says, "Guys, look, we fucked up."

She's pushing herself up, her back flat against the wall.

"Damn right!" I yell at her and aim at the gun at her head.

She cringes, closing her eyes. "Please..."

"Fuck you!" I say, and want to pull the trigger. I want to so bad, cap the bitch for fucking with me. Show her she can't rob me. Show her she ain't got a thing on me. But I can't do it. I won't do it.

She sits there cringing while I sight down on her, and even if she does deserve it, I won't do it.

"Fuck!" I yell, frustrated.

She looks up at me through her hands and I see it in her face. She knows it. She knows I'm not going to shoot her and she smiles, a bit of a fuck you smile, and I now I really want to.

"What the fuck is goin' on?" Rhonda yells in a high-pitched voice.

She's standing in the doorway, her shirt pulled down leaving her titties hanging out, her skirt barely covering her.

"Nothing. Get outta here!" I yell at her and turn back around quickly, not wanting to take my eyes off the two assholes.

"Fuck you. This ain't nothin'," she says and steps into the room. "You gonna kill 'em?" she asks, looking down at the two of them.

"Only if they move," I say.

"Well don't kill this one," she says and bends down over Kenny.

She touches his shoulder and he cries out and tries to squirm away from her. He's scared.

Russell laughs. He's always been a demented fuck.

"Get outta the way before I shoot your ass," I tell her, even though the gun is still pointed at Madison. She's the one I don't trust. She's sitting curled up against the wall, staring back at me, that nasty grin on her lips and I want to smack it off.

"You ain't gonna shoot me," Rhonda says, still staring down at Kenny. "You want a good time, baby?" she says to him. She grabs his head and pulls him against her chest, muffling his startled scream. "There you go, baby. You like that."

Russell's laughing even harder. I'm getting edgy with the two of them acting like crazy fucks.

"You like that white meat?" Russell says to her.

"Sure. They always pay the best," she says and lets Kenny go to sink back against the closet door. "You got any money, baby?" She starts to pat him down.

"Get off of him, Rhonda. Anything he's got is mine. The fucker tried to rob me!" I yell at her.

"Okay," she says, pulling her hands away and holding them in the air. "Whatever you say, Raji." She stands up and turns around to me. "You've always been good to me, baby. Rhonda will always be good to you."

She starts to walk over to me and I stop her. "Just get the fuck out of here. You got what you wanted."

"Well, what are you gonna do with him?" she asks, looking back at Kenny.

"You want him?" I ask her.

"Sure," she says, eyeing him like a piece of meat. "That is if he can get it up. Can you get up, baby?"

"Fuck..." Kenny whispers, looking really scared.

"I thought you could," she says.

"Take him into Russell's room then," I tell her, just wanting to be rid of her. "Just leave his pants here. His wallet's mine."

"Whatever you want, Raji," she says. "Help me, Russell."

Russell and Rhonda bend over Kenny and start pulling his pants off.

"Get the fuck off me," Kenny yells, trying to squirm away, pushing their hands away from him.

Russell stands up and raises the bat like he's about to hit a homerun with Kenny's head.

"You want some of this, shithead!" he yells. "You want it!" Kenny screams and cringes. "Just you fuckin' fight me, asshole. I'd love to knock your head open."

Kenny looks up at him, terrified, and doesn't move as Rhonda unbuckles his belt.

"Oh baby," Rhonda murmurs. "We're gonna have a good time. You and me. You know you want to fuck me. You know it." She talks to him as she pulls his pants and shoes off. He glances down at her and up at Russell, too scared to say or do anything.

She grabs his shirt and yanks him to his feet.

"Come on, sugar. You and me gonna have a good time."

She wraps his head in her beefy arm in a headlock and drags him out of the room.

"You be nice, asshole!" Russell yells at him. "If you ain't, I'll come in and fuck you up!"

I watch her drag Kenny off and can't help but smile. The boy ain't gonna know what to do. He's probably gonna get some disease. Serves the fucker right.

"So what are you going to do with me, Raji?" Madison says, sitting nice and comfortable on the floor, too comfortable, too confident.

"I should kill you," I tell her.

"Yeah, just shoot her, man," Russell says.

"Close the door," I tell him. "Inessa already heard too much. I don't want her to hear me shootin' this bitch."

Russell smiles and closes the door with the tip of the bat. Madison watches the door close and turns back to me.

"You're not going to shoot me, Raji. If you were you'd have done it already. You've already lost your nerve," she says, staring back at me, her hair hanging over her eyes.

"What the fuck do you know?" I say to her. "Maybe I like to wait, watch 'em squirm, then shoot 'em."

"Yeah, right," she says. "You see me squirming?" She pushes herself to her feet and leans back against the wall, her arms crossed over her chest. "But I know what you want to do." She brushes the hair back from her face. "I know what you both want to do. You both want to fuck me."

"I don't want to fuck some crazy, white bitch who tried to rob me," I say, knowing it's a lie. Yeah, I want to fuck her. She knows it and smiles at me.

"Would that make us even?" she says. "You both fuck me and let me go. I'll fuck you really good. I'll fuck you like you've never been fucked before and you'll forget all about this."

She starts walking towards me and I can't help but stare at her lips, her chest, her stomach. I lick my lips, feeling myself get hard, listening to her talk like that, and I want to fuck her.

"Stop!" I yell at her and she stops right in front of me. "You crazy bitch!" I yell at her. I point the gun in the middle of her face. "You move, I shoot."

"But, Raji..." she starts.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell at her and step forward to place the barrel against her forehead. Her eyes cross as she stares at it and the fear comes back in her eyes. "You're gonna stand there and shut up!"

"Hey, man. That was sounding pretty good to me," Russell says.

"You shut up too," I yell at him. "I know what I'm doing and I know what this bitch is doing. She's tryin' to get me. She wouldn't fuck us. We're just trash to her. She'd pretend and then she'd try to get the gun away from me and she'd shoot us both."

"I wouldn't..." she starts.

"Shut up!" I yell at her. "I know what I'm gonna do to you." I stare at her, wanting to see her think about it, staring back at me, wanting to know what I'm thinking. "Russell?"

"Yeah, man," he says from behind me.

"Cook one up," I tell him. "The good shit."

"You wanna shoot up?" he asks.

"Naw, man. This little honey is gettin' her first taste."

"What?" he asks.

But Madison knows. She stares back at me and there's the fear. She knows she's fucked. Watching that bitch lose it, watching her understand, watching it creep into her eyes, I can't help but smile at her, let her see my teeth. Let her know who's the fuckin' man here.

"Raji..." she says, trying to pretend it's a joke, play it off.

"Do it, Russell!" I yell at him.

"Okay, man," he says.

"Listen, Raji, you don't have to do this," she pleads with me, her eyes glancing to the side to watch Russell walk to my closet, opening it up. "Russell! Raji! Listen..."

"Shut up!" I yell at her and think about hitting her with the gun just to get her to finally shut up. "Lay down on the fuckin' bed."

She backs away, her eyes moving from me to Russell, and sits down on the side of the bed.

"Look, Raji. I'm sorry. I fucked up." She holds her hands up in the air, trying to play innocent, just the poor little white girl who didn't know what she was doing. "It was Kenny's idea and I didn't like it. I didn't want to do it."

Russell pulls my gear from the closet and sets it on the dresser. He starts cooking it up, knowing what he's doing. He shoots up a lot himself. He knows how to do it.

"Russell. Come on, you guys. I mean... Look... I'll fuck you, okay," she says. She leans back and pulls herself up onto the bed. "No tricks. Okay?" She looks at me, pleading with me.

I don't say anything. I let the silence hold. Let her hear it sizzling in the spoon. Let her watch Russell pulling it into the syringe.

"Come on, guys," she says, her voice getting frantic. "I fuck much better when I'm not drugged. I'll ride you all night. Take both of your cocks. I'll fuck you both at the same time. I'll do anything."

Russell walks over to me, holding the syringe in his hand. I watch him press the plunger, pushing the air out, a bit of brown liquid shoots from the top.

"Give him your arm," I tell her.

"Look. I'll pay you. What do you want? I've got a lot of money," she says.

"On you?" I ask her.

"No... But, look, we just need to go back to my apartment. I'll get my purse, go to the ATM. I can get out three hundred dollars."

I shake my head. "Pull up your sleeve and hold out your arm."

"Tomorrow... Tomorrow I can go into the bank and get you a couple thousand. I promise..."

"Shut up. Pull up your sleeve and hold out your arm."

"Come on guys. Wouldn't you rather have the money?"

"Like I'm gonna trust you? Russell. Hit her with the bat. Knock the shit out of her and then we'll shoot her up."

Russell nods and turns away to pick up his bat.

"No. Russell. Okay," she stammers and starts rolling up her sleeve on her arm. "Just don't hit me with that fucking bat."

"Give her the strap," I tell Russell.

He tosses the strap to her.

"Tie it around your upper arm."

She looks back at me. She doesn't want to do it. I can see her mind churning, trying to figure a way out of it. But there isn't. I stare back at her and let her know that. She fucked with me and now I'm gonna fuck with her.

"Do it or Russell will hit you with the bat."

She scowls at me, an angry look, and I want to smack her. I want to see her afraid.

She turns away and pulls the strap around her arm.

"Tighter. So we can see the vein."

She pulls it tighter and then looks back at me.

"Got nothing to say now?" I ask her.

"It doesn't matter. You're going to do what you want to do. Right? What I say doesn't mean shit to you," she says, staring back at me.

I can't help but laugh. The girl has attitude. I like that. I almost hate to break her.

"Spike her, man," I tell Russell.

Russell moves over to her and grabs her wrist. She watches him as he holds the needle over her arm.

"Is it clean?" she asks.

"Yeah," he says. "Just pulled it out of its bag."

She watches as the needle sticks into her vein, her face crinkles up a bit from the pain. Then, Russell pushes the plunger.

"Fuck..." she whispers.

Her eyes roll up into her head and Russell lets her fall back as he pulls the needle out.

"Take the strap off her, man," I tell him.

He pulls the strap off and sets everything back on the dresser.

She lays on the bed, her back arched, her arms and legs stretched out, riding the wave. She's loving it. She might be hooked already. I might have me a new customer.

"Now what?" Russell asks, looking at me.

I set the gun on my dresser. It feels good to finally have my arm down. It was getting sore from aiming it for so long.

"Now you go watch Inessa. She's been alone too long," I tell him.

"What about her?" he says, pointing at Madison.

"You'll get your turn," I tell him. "You'll just have to wait."

"All right," he says. "Just don't fuck her up too much. I want something left for me."

"Yeah, well, her pussy might be too stretched out for you, but I know you like the ass anyway."

We both laugh. Russell picks up his bat and opens the door.

"You better check on Rhonda too, man," I tell him.

"Sure," he says and closes the door behind him.

I turn around and see Madison lying on the bed, her body trembling, her chest rising with her deep breaths. I set the gun on the dresser and walk over to the bed.

"How you feelin' baby?" I ask her.

She doesn't respond, just lies there, her body shuddering. I climb onto the bed, straddling her body and crawl over her until I'm looking down into her face. Her eyes are wide open, her pupils dilated, staring through me.

"Madison?" I say to her and grab her chin. "Look at me." Her eyes focus on me slowly. "It ain't so bad is it?" I ask her, smiling at her.

Her only response is a moan and her body trembles under me again. I laugh to myself.

"Well, it's gonna get even better," I tell her.

I lean down and kiss her. Her lips are wet and parted. I kiss her deeply, pushing my tongue into her mouth. She groans. I massage her breasts through her sweater and they feel large and firm. Her tongue touches my tongue, kissing me back down.

"See, baby, doesn't that feel good?" I say, pulling away from her slightly.

"Oh, God," she whispers.

I kiss her again, our mouths open, tongues probing. I pull her sweater out of her pants, my hand sliding along her stomach and her breasts. I grab her breasts through the bra. Her back arches under my touch and I know she's enjoying it. She can barely move except to respond to my touches and kisses.

I break the kiss, leaving her tongue dangling between her wet lips and move down her body. I pull her sweater off, turn her on to her side to unhook her bra, and pull it off. Her breasts are round and firm, the nipples hard and pink. I slide my hands over her breasts, feeling how hard her nipples are, and then kiss one, pulling the nipple between my lips, sucking her breast into my mouth. I can feel her body coming alive, getting hot, moaning deep in her chest. I'm getting hard in my pants and I want to fuck this girl bad, watch those titties bounce as I fuck her.

I move off of her. I unbuckle her belt, open her pants, and pull them down her long legs. Her sandals fall off of her feet as I pull her pants off. I pull her clean white panties off, leaving her naked on my bed. I stare at her body, a creamy white, her stomach firm, rising with her breaths, the muscles in her thighs twitching, her public hair trimmed neat and blonde, as I pull my clothes off, moving quicker as I stare at her, until I'm naked.

I climb onto the bed and between her legs, crouching between her thighs, sitting back on my feet. I slide my hand along her pussy and she's wet.

"Yeah," I chuckle to myself. "See, you're enjoying this, baby. Knew you would. Ride it. It'll be the best time you ever had."

I slide a finger into her and she's tight. She moans as I curl my finger up inside of her. I slide it out and push two fingers into her, stretching her out, working them in and out, and she raises her hips.

I pull my fingers out of her and squirm closer to her. I lean forward and press the tip of my cock against her pussy. For an instant I think I should wear a condom, but forget about it, thinking she's probably clean, and wanting to just be inside of her. I slide into her and her tight cunt wraps around my cock, gripping it. I grab her thighs and lean over to push into her harder, forcing my cock into her, sliding in and out in small thrusts to work it into her, and her pussy opens up, taking me in.

"See, baby," I grunt, watching my cock spread her open. "They don't teach you this in college." I chuckle to myself.

I grab her waist and pull her towards me as I push into her until I'm buried inside of her. She arches her back, her head tilting back, probably feeling overwhelmed by the drugs and the sex. She'll never be the same again, be a cock whore for the rest of her life.

I start sliding in and out of her in a nice, long stroke, kneeling between her thighs, just enjoying her as she lies there, spasms coursing through her body, moans and grunts coming from her throat.

She starts whispering "Oh God" over and over again and balls her hands up in the sheets. I watch those firm, white titties rock back and forth as I thrust in and out of her harder, feeling my body breaking out into a sweat, and really diving into this girl now, wanting to fuck her hard, make her remember it, remember the dealer from the projects who fucked her better than any of the rich assholes back in her country club.

I lean over her, stretching my legs out behind me and holding my body over her as I start working in and out of her, twisting my hips up to sink my cock into her deep. The bed starts squeaking loudly under us. I look down into her hazy blue eyes and smile as she focuses on my face, seeing me on top of her.

"How you feelin' now, baby?" I ask her. "Ain't so bad anymore is it?"

She groans and licks her lips. Her hips rise to meet my thrusts and feeling her move under me is going to be too much. I give into it and start fucking this girl hard, grunting with each thrust, driving my cock in and out of her, my arms shaking as I hold myself over her, looking down at her breasts shaking, down between us at my glistening, black cock sliding between her legs.

"Here it comes, baby," I groan.

I thrust into her, twisting into her deep, and come inside of her. I fall on top of her, feeling her breasts pressing against my chest, and push into her in short jabs, letting her tight pussy milk my cock, jerking inside of her.