Pay First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body shakes once more as I empty myself into her and I push myself up onto my elbows to look down at her. She turns her head to the side to look at me, her mouth open, her face red and sweaty. I move my cock inside of her, liking the feel of her slippery cunt, not wanting to pull out of her.

"So whatcha think, baby? Think you'll be coming back for more of that? A little H and a big, black dick?" I say to her and laugh.

She moans and closes her eyes, her body trembles again. Feeling her body move underneath me starts to turn me on, but my cock is getting soft. I'd like to fuck her all day, but there's a lot to do.

I pull out of her and stand up off the bed. I pull my clothes on, stuffing my sticky cock back in my pants. She's lying there, her legs parted, my cum dripping out of her, and she's perfectly content to stay like that, lying there until I come back. But it ain't me that's coming in next.

I turn, open the door, and close it behind me.

I see Russell sitting at the kitchen table with Inessa. They're laughing. He has a crayon in each ear and each nostril and is making weird grunting noises.

"What are you doing?" I ask them as I sit at the table beside him.

"He's you," she says to me and giggles.

Russell looks at me and grunts again, trying to imitate me as I probably sounded as I fucking Madison. I should be angry, but I can't help but laugh. Leave it to Russell to make a joke of the whole fucking thing to divert the kid. He's good that way.

I pluck one of the crayons out of his nose and thump his nose with it.

"Where's Rhonda at?" I ask him.

He shakes his head and the crayons fall onto the floor, making Inessa laugh again.

"She's still in my room. I checked on them," he says as he bends over to pick up the crayons. "She was..." He sits up and grins. "Taking care of him."

"Well, why don't you take care of things in my room?" I tell him.

"All right," he says, a big grin on his face. "Cool, man."

He stands up and hurries off to my room, closing the door behind him.

I turn back to Inessa.

"Whatcha been doin' out here with Russell?" I ask her.

"We was drawing," she says.

She pushes over some drawings for me to look at. I bend over to look at them when I hear a scream from Russell's bedroom that sounds like Rhonda getting off, sounds a lot like what I heard earlier but even louder.

"I'll be back, baby girl," I tell her. "Just want to make sure they're all right."

She gives me her whatever look and turns back to her drawings.

I stand up and walk over to Russell's bedroom. I can hear the high-pitched squeaking of his mattress springs and heavy grunting. I open the door a crack and peer inside. I slap my hand over my mouth to hold back the laughter. Rhonda is perched on top of Kenny, both of them completely naked. She's sitting upright moving up and down while Kenny pushes up and into her, his hands grabbing at her hanging stomach. She looks like she's about to crush him into the bed and he doesn't mind at all. He's having a good time, his eyes wide, watching her fuck him. He ain't ever been fucked like that. She may have herself another customer.

I close the door behind me and chuckle to myself as I walk back to the kitchen. Man, what a fucking trip. Might have to bring more of those white college kids over here. Seems I got what they want, whether they even know they want it.