Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike showed up after midnight and the hours through to dawn were spent in pleasantly exploring parts of each other's bodies that they both knew well. He feared that Richard may have upset her, but was happy to learn she would go to the reception.

V

Shahnawaz was surprised when Payal suggested that he drop the idea of running for parliament on the ticket of the former Chief Minister's party. Up to that time she had been supportive of his desire to be part of the political elite. But having just returned from Turkey, and lying in bed after a serious bout of lovemaking, she had taken a total U-turn.

Though past their tenth wedding anniversary, and with two kids to show, the passion between Payal and Shahnawaz had not diminished. He still found her to be extremely sexy and longed to be in her embrace. She sought the comfort of his presence, not to mention his ability as a lover. His absences in Malaysia and her office routines meant that opportunities to be together were often limited and so his fires burned whenever she was near. The ladies in Malaysia or elsewhere sufficed on occasion and he did enjoy fucking Sam Chen's daughters, but Payal was a cut above the rest. His passion had further been stoked by Clarence Chen's very open crush on his wife. Payal wondered what would happen if he ever found out about her on-again affair with Mike Whittaker, the near-fuck with Clarence, and the mystery lover she had experienced during her honeymoon in Malaysia many years earlier, not to mention the rape attempt by Haqnawaz or the perks allowed to Richard Whittaker. She had decided that his infidelities were strictly off-shore, as were hers, and there was no reason to bring up outside relationships while at home.

Shahnawaz had been unusually randy when he picked her up upon returning via a late-night flight to Lahore. Payal was surprised when he pulled the Land Rover into an under-construction compound just on the outskirts of the airport. Letting her out, Shahnawaz backed her against the back door of the vehicle and pushed his tongue into her mouth. Payal, who had been dozing just before he stopped, came alive and returned the passionate kiss.

"Should we not wait till we get home?" she asked when they broke off for air.

"I cannot hold on till we get home and it will be dawn soon."

"But we can be seen here!"

"Don't worry, this is the site for one of our projects and I told the guard to take-off just as your aircraft landed."

His hands moved under her shirt and undid the clasp on her shalwar. Payal stepped out trying to ensure it would not get dirty on the ground. He had her kameez off in another minute and tossed these into the vehicle along with her bra and panties. Other than travel shoes, Payal was stark naked. Shahnawaz turned her around, pushed his hands under her, elevating the ass and allowing him to stick his cock into her welcoming pussy from behind. Payal, forced onto the tips of her toes, had to stay upright by grabbing on to the side of the luggage rack. She could not believe that she was being brazenly taken in this manner, yet loved her husband for spicing up things. This was indeed a most appreciated homecoming gift and so unlike him. Shahnawaz continued his penetration, forcing her up against the cold metal and glass, while caressing her breasts and kissing her neck. He finally exploded just as her legs gave way following the multiple orgasms she had experienced. Shahnawaz opened the passenger door and helped her inside. Payal noted that the rear seats were already reclining. A moment later, Shahnawaz was on top of her and his penis had once again found its intended target. Payal squealed with joy as he continued to meaningfully thrust into her. The call to pre-dawn prayer coincided with the conclusion of their coupling. For the time being, their thirst for each other had been slaked. It would re-emerge with a vengeance as soon as they got home again.

Much later, sexually sated, they had started to talk about recent happenings. She opened up to him about what she had learned from Richard and then during the consulate party. Shahnawaz took the information in without interruption. Her sources were impeccable and much of what she said made perfect sense. He also had indications about some of the things mentioned from his own sources, but the extent of issues she had unearthed was much greater.

"Let's sleep on it my dear," he comfortingly told her as he lay wide awake for the rest of the night considering the options.

VI

Payal was an instant hit at the consulate party. Her good looks and dress sense were attracting attention. But she was also in demand for the fact that she was a colleague of Mike Whittaker and Richard's "date" for the evening. The little black dress showed off her curves perfectly. Fairly sedate at the front, the garment plunged at the back nearly to her hipline. A white embroidered pattern in the form of a bird with stretched wings drew attention to her back. Two sheer strings connected the tips of the wings to the halter top, leaving almost the entire back bare. While not revealing much décolletage when seen from the front, the cut did leave much of the sides of her breasts uncovered. The dress stretched to halfway between her waist and knees but had slits on the side that came up to just below her privates. She had opted to have her hair bunched up 60's style to accentuate the bare back. Earlier in the day she had been advised that Mr. Whittaker would cover charges for any items she may need from the ritzy shops within the hotel. She thought about really sticking it to the old man, but figured that a higher spend would also mean a bigger return on his investment. She opted to wear a few of her own small jewellery pieces. However, she did go all out to select a smashing pair of heels, a matching purse and a shawl. She had accompanied Richard, Mike and Raylene in the limo and was the recipient of royal treatment as soon as she arrived at the consulate. Richard had been salivating from the moment she walked out into the hotel lobby to join them. He used extreme restraint in the limo by not trying to feel her up in front of the others. Raylene looked stunning in a blue cocktail dress and Payal wondered if there were things between Mike and her. Yet Mike had stolen a moment to whisper, "keep this dress on till I get you out of it later tonight!"

The event was well attended and Payal was amazed at the number of ranking people that sought Richard out for small talk. She was happy that this kept Richard busy and less able to focus on her assets. Mike had gravitated to other parts of the reception but she was stuck with the uncle. Payal, however, kept her eyes and ears open for titbits of information and very shortly her brain was overloaded with all sorts of facts, fictions and potentialities.

Dinner was announced and Payal found herself seated next to Richard at the table closest to the main one. That was where Mike and Raylene were with assorted consulate and other persons. The gentleman at Payal's side was Amos Knotts, formerly with the embassy in Islamabad. Three others, among the dozen persons at the table were also from the South Asia desk, or had held postings in Pakistan, Afghanistan and India. Payal figured correctly that discussion would be about the state of affairs in Pakistan. She was surprised by news that the President of Pakistan had dissolved the Benazir Bhutto government that day and called for new elections. The likely successor was going to be a less West-leaning party led by the Punjab Chief Minister.

"Mrs. Shahnawaz," Amos addressed her very formally, "we understand that you have strong connections within media, political, military and other circles in Pakistan."

"Please call me Payal," she tried to tone down the formality, "and yes my family is well connected, though my own linkages rely more on them than on my personal connections."

Others joined in on the conversation and within a few minutes Payal was intensely involved in the discussion on what had happened in Pakistan and next steps. In fact, she was so engrossed that it took a while for her to realize that Richard's hand had landed on her leg and quickly two fingers had insinuated themselves between her slight panty and vagina. Yet Richard was carrying on the conversation as if nothing out of the extraordinary was occurring. She knew what was coming next. During their first meal together he had actually fingered her to the point of coming. She knew that if she came during the event, it would be difficult to explain the wetness that would certainly ooze onto her dress.

She gripped a fork in her hand, slid it under the table cloth and pressed down hard into his wrist. Richard went red, but somehow managed to stifle the cry of pain. He withdrew his hand quickly and wrapped a napkin around it while keeping it out of sight. Payal noted that the tines of the fork were tinged red, indicating that she had drawn blood. He leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Ouch, that hurt but I get the message!"

During the meal she learned that the likely new government did not have the same credentials that Benazir's did with the Americans. Amos had let her know that the elections were likely to be rigged. She found out that Haqnawaz had made overtures to be awarded the party ticket for their family district, even though Shahnawaz was the choice to be brought into the party fold. The consensus view was that structural issues would prevent the new government from completing its term and it would last no more than two years. Throughout she kept getting direct and indirect hints, mainly about making her husband desist from politics for the time being.

"I'll do my best Amos," she promised, "and thanks for your concern and information."

"That's fine," he responded, "and maybe you should think about being in politics rather than your husband!"

"Why would I do that? I am very happy as things stand, and did you not suggest my family stay away from politics?"

"Oh but I understand you are quite politically astute, have advanced qualifications in the field, have already become a media presence in your country, and do know some bigwigs in the American establishment."

Amos was correct on all those scores but what he was suggesting was far from anything she had considered in her life. Still his comment had sent her mind spinning.

A band started playing ballroom music and a number of persons had already paired up. Payal was game enough to dance with Richard, Mike and Amos. The band stopped playing for some speeches and dessert. Payal noted Richard was not partaking of the fabulous pie and wondered if he was planning on having her as a dinner ender. The event concluded shortly after and the farewells took a bit of time too.

"I am soon being promoted to a higher level back at the embassy in Pakistan and do hope that you will remain in touch," Amos let her know as they said goodbye.

Payal smiled and instinctively kissed his cheek. She had the feeling that she would be seeing him quite often. Amos was a few years older than Mike, but good looking in a bookish manner. Still he did exude friendship and trust and Payal felt comfortable with him.

"And do think over what I said to you about a role in national politics!"

VII

Mike invited the others for a nightcap in his suite. After a couple of drinks, Raylene let Richard know, very directly, that it was bedtime. It was obvious to Payal that Raylene had become accustomed to Richard's lecherous ways and could handle him with ease. Richard insisted on and received a sloppy kiss from Payal and was helped out of the suite by Raylene.

"So what's the story behind Raylene?" she just had to ask.

"She's a damn fine assistant," Mike responded.

"That's not what I asked!"

"The answer is yes, we have slept together," Mike was open about the relationship, "but Raylene has diverse interests."

Payal wondered about what he meant, but he changed the course of her thoughts by placing his lips on hers and beginning a kiss that would linger for quite a while.

"Get Raylene out of your mind and check out the scenery and I'll soon get you out of your dress," he suggested.

The room had a magnificent view of the Istanbul sky and shorelines. Kicking off her shoes Payal instinctively walked out to the edge of the balcony to get a better look. Mike took his time joining her and caressed her back and shoulders as they took in the vista. Very slowly he slipped her panties down. Mike seated himself in a lounge chair and pulled Payal to him. Still facing forward, she eased herself onto his erect penis, her legs dangling on each side of the chair, noting that he had divested his clothes and was only in a bathrobe. Mike controlled the tempo of her movement, by pushing on her shoulders to slow her down every time she went too fast. She thought she was going to die of pleasure when he finally came after a seeming eternity. She slumped back onto his body to catch her breath, his cock still impaling her.

"So did Raylene give you one like that too?" she whispered.

"Unfortunately, she has been very businesslike through the conference and there has been little opportunity for other things," he protested, "besides I have only ever been with her a couple of times."

"So is Richard fucking her tonight?"

"Frankly I wouldn't fuck that old geezer if the human race depended on my doing so," Payal was surprised by a female voice.

Raylene still dressed in her party clothes had walked onto the balcony and was taking in the scene. Payal did not know if she should get up or stay connected to Mike. It was obvious Raylene had a key to the suite and had probably come by to get something.

"I see there is a party in progress, may I join in?" Raylene inquired. Stepping close to them, she slowly began to stroke Mike and Payal's combined privates.

"Uh, I'm sorry if I said something wrong," Payal mumbled as she jerkily uncoupled from Mike and stood up as straight as she could with her legs splayed on either side of him. Raylene grabbed onto Mike's cock as it slid out of Payal. She put the other arm around Payal's waist, leaving her standing awkwardly over Mike.

"Apology accepted on one condition," Raylene responded, joining her mouth to Payal's for a kiss, "that you be dessert for me too!"

Payal was in a tizzy but Mike had already unclasped her dress, letting it drop and totally baring her. He carried her to the bedroom. Raylene joined the two of them on the bed as soon as her own clothes were divested. Payal had only ever experienced kissing a girl before while at the nightclub with Clarence in Malaysia. She had never imagined full on lesbian sex but was piqued all the same.

Raylene took Payal in her arms and this time both got fully into the kiss. Moving downwards, Raylene sucked on Payal's tits and rubbed her breasts. Mike sitting to one side slid his fingers into Raylene's pussy. A pleasant chill went up Payal's spine as Raylene moved her tongue further down her torso and to the end of her legs and then sucked on each of her toes. Raylene reversed her downward movement and soon her tongue was lapping at Payal's cunt. Mike, meanwhile, had buried his cock in Raylene from behind as she continued sucking.

"My turn to get the treatment darling," she lifted her face up and addressed Payal after an extended period.

The roles were now reversed, with Payal starting with Raylene's lips and going down to her pussy. Mike, who had not come while inside Raylene, simply waited for Payal to start sucking and entered her from behind. Shortly Raylene, Payal and Mike all seemed to come in unison.

"Now do you know what I meant about Raylene having diverse interests?" Mike remarked.

Payal more than agreed. Circumspection demanded that she get to her room before the breakfast deliveries started and it was with reluctance that the three broke off their tryst. While they were together, however, Raylene introduced Payal to a different kind of sexual joy. Payal was so sated that the idea of Mike fucking Raylene did not cause any jealousy. Perhaps that was because Mike made sure he fucked Payal again also. Payal was also greatly entertained by Raylene's description of Richard asking her for sex when she dropped him at his room. A round of negotiations had ensued and he finally was agreeable to retiring after Raylene had let him paw at her bare tits while giving him a hand job. Payal was able to relate completely having been in a similar situation at Richard's poolside party in Texas.

The final goodbyes at the end of the conference were formal and quick. The Americans were headed to a meeting in London right after lunch. Payal joined them at the airport though her flight was a few hours later. It did take some sleight of hand for Mike to get her alone into a corridor for an extended goodbye kiss. Raylene had no such issues, giving her one on the lips in full view of the other passengers. Richard also insisted on French kissing her but just got a quick peck. The conference had been meaningful, but Payal had gained much more political, not to mention sexual knowledge.

VIII

Payal wondered why she had even bothered to schedule an interview with Naziran. Despite being open minded about peoples' backgrounds, Payal did not think Naziran had earned the right to the popularity she had gained. More focused on ensuring that trouble between Haqnawaz and Shahnawaz did not ensue by both vying for the same party ticket, she had lost track of the fact that a meeting with Naziran had been set up. Not keen on the story anymore, but stuck with prior appointments, Payal reluctantly went over to the house Haqnawaz had given to Naziran.

"Jee aayan noo, bibi ji (Heartiest welcomes, honoured lady)," Naziran was effusive as Payal was lead to the sitting room.

"I'm happy to see you are well set and things have happened," Payal responded, not sincere about a word she said.

The talk for the first hour was about Naziran's growing film career, her new role in a TV serial, and the possibility of starring in an Indian movie. Winning the Lux Award had only increased demand for her. Much of this was because there was always an amount of money that would be agreeable for her to bare as much skin as possible. In one of her latest movies, she had actually dressed up in hot pants and a deep cut blouse. Somehow the censor allowed the scenes to be exhibited making Naziran an even bigger sex symbol in Pakistan. During the interview session, the photographer took a number of pictures and then asked to be excused to handle errands at home. Payal did not think the meeting would go much longer and stayed back alone with Naziran.

"Haqnawaz has been very generous to you," Payal noted.

"You know well that he does not have a generous bone in his body," Naziran responded, "I have had to accept his dirty paws and body on me for years, not to mention his apelike manner."

"Surely things cannot be as bad, now that you are a big star?"

"No bibi ji, now he gets excited because he is mistreating a celebrity!"

"So why do you stay with him?"

"Maybe I have gotten used to things or perhaps I am scared of his vengeance if I do something he does not like," Naziran opened up some more.

"You should report him to the authorities," Payal suggested.

"Bibi ji, during the past 10 years you have not once reported his crimes against you to anyone, not even your husband, and you think I can?"

That comment hit home because Payal realized Naziran knew more about what had transpired with Haqnawaz.

"I know that he has been trying to fuck you since you first came to the haveli after your marriage," Naziran continued, "and I am also told that he nearly managed to do so."

"No, thank God, he has bad intent in his heart but I have managed to keep away from him for some years now."