Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bibi Ji, if you think his desire for you has ended because you live somewhere else, then you are so wrong, he will keep trying to find a way to possess you."

"But why is that so?"

"Because he wants everything that others have and so far he has taken property, power, even film stars; you are the only thing he does not have and thus wants badly."

"I guess I will have to be even more careful," Payal replied.

Almost on cue the door opened and Haqnawaz walked in. He leered at Payal and a smile formed on his mouth.

"It is truly a good day today, it looks as if Eid (the main Muslim festival) is happening a month earlier than normal," he spoke with clear intent.

"I will take my leave now, Naziran, thanks for the interview and we will discuss the draft of the story in a day or two," Payal gathered her stuff and moved towards the exit.

Haqnawaz was on her in a moment, pinning her to the wall. His tongue licked her face and neck as she reacted. Dropping her things, Payal pushed with all her might but to no avail. Haqnawaz was forced back, however, as Naziran suddenly grabbed and tugged at him from behind. The slight reprieve was enough for Payal, who remembered some of her karate and punched him hard in the nose, the groin and the solar plexus. Haqnawaz staggered and fell back, pinning Naziran under him.

Payal grabbed her things and made it to the doorway, but realized she still had to start her car and back out of the driveway. That would be enough time for Haqnawaz and his goons to grab and overpower her. She realized the exit door was of the old type, having a latch on the outside. Thinking quickly, Payal ran through and pulled it shut behind her. Before anyone could follow her, she had bolted the door from outside. Her brain working fast she yelled to the henchmen sitting outside that Haqnawaz had been hurt falling in the back stairway and they should go help. Haqnawaz rushed to the back exit as the front one was locked, while the henchmen ran there too, giving Payal the opportunity to drive out onto the street and straight to a nearby friend's home.

Payal knew that Naziran would be treated badly as a result of her escape. Thinking smartly she called the police to report a robbery in progress at Naziran's address. Just as Haqnawaz had picked Naziran off the floor and intended to beat her in earnest, the cops arrived. There was no sense in meting out the punishment with the police around. He decided the correct course of action was to go to the hospital and have his broken nose looked at. Luckily he managed to leave just before the journalists, who had been advised of a break-in at a big movie stars house by an anonymous source, showed up in droves. They were unhappy to find that the information was false. Naziran, however, was thankful that for the time being the threat of violence had passed. Rather than let the reporters go unsatisfied, she quickly fixed her dress and makeup and let them shoot pictures for an extended period of time to ensure that Haqnawaz would not punish her that evening.

Haqnawaz had kept tabs on the place awaiting such an opportunity, in fact suggesting that Naizran conduct the interview there. Learning of the date and time, he had paid off the photographer a handsome sum to take leave earlier than planned. The photographer's departure from Naziran's house was noted by one of Haqnawaz's men roaming the street. The person rushed to a nearby shop and placed the call to his master. Haqnawaz figured she would be alone and helpless, but should have realized that Payal was resourceful and smart, unlike his usual conquests. He was growing very tired of not getting his way with her. He had to come up with a better plan. His swore that the next time he would fuck the living daylights out of Payal.

IX

"I have been trying to keep the peace in the family for some time now," Payal had concentrated on getting Shahnawaz's attention as soon as he had rested up after work and hand dinner, "but I feel things are getting out of hand again."

"What do you mean?" Shahnawaz responded, unaware of what Payal was about to reveal.

"I was so happy that we did not have to deal with Haqnawaz while I was out of the country or away from the haveli, but the situation is changing."

She had her husband's attention. He urged her to get to the point.

"Your brother tried to rape me today!"

"What? He would do no such thing. He is not a very honourable person, but this is beyond him."

Payal narrated the incident at Naziran's house. Shahnawaz turned red, but tried to rationalize things.

"Maybe you just over reacted at his friendliness towards you?"

"It's not the first time he has tried to fuck me," Payal went on.

"Yes, I remember he was not proper during our wedding ceremony, but I had a strong talk with him years ago."

"He behaved for a while, but accosted me a number of times when you were away," she said, "and I was lucky to not be a victim."

"Why did you not tell me then?"

"I was going to the US and it would do no good to spoil the family atmosphere."

"And has anything happened since then?"

"He almost succeeded in soiling me the day of the Islamabad explosion!"

Payal finally told her husband most of what had transpired over two years earlier, wisely leaving out the part that Haqnawaz had managed to shove nearly half his cock into her rectum during the attempt. Shahnawaz was furious at both his brother and her. Her plea that things would go out of control did not appear to allay him.

"I am going to kill that bastard!" Shahnawaz vowed.

"That's not what I want," Payal interrupted, "he is a powerful man and you could end up in trouble or worse.

"Still, this is not what I can allow him to openly consider with or do to my wife."

Shahnawaz headed straight for the cabinet to retrieve his set of guns. Payal knew that things could spin into uncharted territory very quickly.

"Let me cool you down a bit and help think out a smart way to punish him," she said, standing in front of the bedroom door and preventing his exit. Shahnawaz was seriously considering pushing her out of the way and in fact moved to do so.

Instead his attention was diverted by the fact that Payal had undone her shalwar and was out of her kameez also. Wearing just a frilly bra and panties, Payal was on her knees, with her hands clasped out front requesting peace and mercy. The sight of his wife, flushed by the heightened emotions and in her state of undress, helped him get out of the madness funk and feel a stirring in his genitals. He dropped the guns and held his arms out to Payal. With a smile of relief, she dispensed with her lingerie and joined him in a long embrace.

Later as they lay in bed, well spent, Payal wondered if she had done the right thing in telling Shahnawaz about the potential rapes now, having held the information back earlier. She fervently hoped her husband could be persuaded to take a peaceable stance, perhaps by moving them again to another city. The possibility of talking Haqnawaz out of his intent seemed remote once again.

Shahnawaz meanwhile reflected on how much his brother had betrayed the family code of honour. Not only had he made unnecessary grabs for property and popularity, he had gone beyond acceptable limits by sexually targeting his sister-in-law. He appreciated Payal's point of view on not letting things spiral out of control. Yet he also felt that told earlier on, he could have dissuaded Haqnawaz in a more forceful manner. No, he thought, justice had to be served and the culprit had to pay.

The call to morning prayers brought their minds back to mundane daily routines. Yet both knew that a Rubicon had been crossed and that the likely outcome for at least one of the three involved would not be pleasant.