All Comments on 'Payback'

by ace1984

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't waste

your time on this stupid garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A waste

Why did you have to humiliate her? Your happy now, move on. Revenge usually rebounds. Seek a higher plane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Silly

A bit silly. Don't waste your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Could have been a good read

The party scenario and the descriptions of the sexual goings-on were quite fun, but the revenge thing was a bit of a damp squib. If the girlfriend had, to her ex's surprise (and to her own), got off on watching him get screwed silly, it would have made a much better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't listen to the others

This story is hot and exactly what I've been looking for, for a while. A story where a gay boy breaks the heart of the girl who loved him. Five stars, two thumbs up. I really hope you make more like this.

Maybe a father and son being turned into gay sluts and gangbanged right in front of their wife and girlfriend. Something like this. Turning boys into sluts and breaking the heart of women.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Very hot!

I thought your story was hot! I loved the fact that he got revenge and had the night of his and his lover's life. Lol. Not to mention all the horny guys at the party! Sounds like everybody had fun. Good job! Keep up the good work.

paulfor666paulfor666about 9 years ago
A Perfect Scenario

I loved your story. Your main character is such a wonderful decadent cock lover. I love the way you had him perform in front of his ex girlfriend and show her how a real cock slut can satisfy so many men and get so much pleasure doing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous