Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I ran out of ideas, she started saying dirtier, nastier things to me on her own. Hearing this prissy little bitch talk like a dirty slut, and feeling her lust burn as I fucked her in the ass was more than I could take.

As soon as I felt my balls tighten, I pulled out of her and grabbed her by the shoulders. I spun her around and drove her to her knees before me.

She barely made it down in front of me when I began to shoot great gobs of hot white cum all over her face and in her hair. I pointed my cock down and shot another few squirts of cum onto her big tits. By the time I was about to finish cumming she had managed to grab my cock and push it into her mouth.

She sucked and swallowed the end of my load, stroking up and down several times with her beautiful mouth.

When I finished cumming, I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She looked up at me and grinned.

"Now clean yourself up." I ordered.

She used her fingers to push my cum from all over her face into her mouth. She pulled her hair between her fingers and sucked her fingers dry. She licked up and down her big tits until she had licked and swallowed all of my cum from all over her body.

I pointed to the floor behind her. A small glob of cum had landed in the puddle of her cum on the floor.

"That too." I ordered. She wrinkled her nose, then turned and obediently sucked our cum off the floor.

She turned back to me, still on her knees, and was awaiting my next order.

I smiled, and tussled hair, and smiled at her.

"So are we all done now?" she questioned. "Do I get the DVD and all the copies now, and you will leave me alone? You won't show Tom or anyone else now that I have been your slut?"

I laughed heartily. "Been? You ARE my slut forever, bitch! Your service will never be over until I say so!"

A wicked smile crossed her lips. "I was hoping you were going to say that!" she said, as she opened her mouth, and placed my cock into her red lips.

12