Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,305 Followers

On the ride home, Jim and I compared notes about tonight.

"How are you going to spring it on her" Jim asked.

I said, "after dinner, we'll curl up on the couch and I'll pop in the movie and wait for her reaction."

Jim said he was going to take her to bed and watch it there. "It's been a long time since I've had a good blowjob, but I bet I'll get one tonight" he said with a laugh.

As I came in with the food, Sue still looked a little green around the edges. "How was last night?" I asked.

"All right I guess," is all Sue said.

"You guys must have gotten home just before we did," I told her. "Would you like a little wine with dinner?" I asked. Sue gulped, and said none for her.

Sue was pretty quiet over dinner, and I wasn't sure how much she remembered from last night; but she'd see it all shortly.

"What's the movie?" she asked.

"Some action flick that a guy gave Jim, it's suppose to be pretty good," I told her. "Why don't we leave the dishes for later and watch the movie before it gets too late," I said leading her over to the living room couch.

I could see Sue had no interest in the movie and wasn't even watching it until the MC asked for the three volunteers. She sat up and said, "oh my God," as she saw the three of them on stage.

"Honey, that one looks just like you," I told her.

"Turn it off, turn it off right now," she cried out.

I paused it and asked her what the trouble was.

"Where did you get this tape?" she asked.

"Someone gave Jim and I copies and told us to watch it; why hon?" I coyly asked.

Sue had her head in her hands as I started it again and never looked up.

I played it up to the hilt. "Oh my God, Sue, holy shit," I said as they got to the blowjob scene. "Jesus Christ, it's Beth and Shannon also," I yelled. Sue never looked up once, or even made a sound.

I increased the volume, and when the crowds started screaming, " suck it, suck it," I thought she was going to lose it.

When the tape ended, I said, "Sue, how could you do this to us?" sounding very hurt.

Tears were streaming down her face, as she kept saying she was sorry.

"God I hope your mom and dad don't see a copy of this tape or anyone else in your family; that would be really embarrassing."

Sue sat up at that, and just kept saying, "oh my God, oh my God, people wouldn't pass around something like that would they?"

"Well someone gave me a copy," I replied. "Boy, I wouldn't want to be in Beth's shoes when Jim see's this tape tonight."

I went into the kitchen, got a beer from the refrigerator and sat next to Sue. "Well, how long have you been cheating on me?" I started. "So is this what you girls do, when you go out after work?" "I guess our sex life isn't good enough for you, you have to go out looking for huge black cocks it seems." "What do you have to say for yourself, not that I'd believe you any way?" I shrugged.

Sue started stammering about not cheating on me and that she was drunk and a million other things before I stopped her.

"How can you say you've never cheated on me Sue, I have the tape right here." "I thought you enjoyed sex with me and were satisfied with our love life; how many other men have there been?" I asked.

"It was just this one time," she replied. "I know this is going to sound like a broken record, but I don't remember much of what happened last night," she said crying.

"A likely story, I should probably go get a STD test tomorrow to see if you've passed anything on to me," I said as I stood up. "I may have grabbed a girls breast before, but I never did anything like that on a stage in front of a couple hundred people before," I added as I went into the kitchen.

Sue followed me into the kitchen, saying they needed to talk.

"Talk about what, your infidelities, how you gave a stranger a blowjob on stage; what do you want to talk about Sue?" I asked her. "I may not be hung like your new friend, but if that's what you're looking for, you'd better leave right now." "I'm going to bed now, and I'm not sure I want to share it with you any longer," I said playing it to the hilt.

I walked up stairs as Sue cried in the kitchen. I stripped and crawled under the covers and waited for her; timing her with my watch. Five minutes later she was at the door begging me to let her sleep with me. I pulled the covers back and she undressed and came next to me.

"I know I can't take back what I've done, but I do love you and want to be with you always." "I'll make it up to you I promise," she said as she moved lower, "and right now."

Sue moved in between my legs, lowered her head to my dick and started licking and sucking it's head. I was about to say something, when she told me to just lie back and enjoy. As it started to grow, she grabbed my dick by it's base and worked it in and out of her mouth, licking and sucking. It felt great as she increased the tempo and speed of her strokes. "Not so hard," I he told her. "Just ease it between your lips and use your tongue," I instructed her.

"Oh much better," I told her as she continued to work on me. I was now face fucking her. As she lowered her lips down on my shaft, I pushed up to get all of my 7 inches down her throat. I felt it building up, and on the next stroke I let loose my first load.

"Suck it all down," I told her as I shot load after load down her throat. I heard her choke once, but she never let up and milked me dry.

"I hope you enjoyed that," she asked me.

"That was pretty good I told her, but with practice I know you'll get better." After that she came up to kiss and cuddle with me. I could taste my own cum on her lips but what the hell; it was worth it.

That weekend they made love at least 5 times and what happened at Tony's was never brought up.

Monday morning I picked up Jim and asked him how his weekend went.

"Fucking great!" "I've never had so much sex in my entire life, not even on our honeymoon." "After watching the tape, I started to pack an overnight case and she lost it." "I told her if I was going to stay, and try to work it out with her, there had to be some changes made around here." "That night, she almost screwed me to death, and after breakfast we went back to bed and she blew me for almost a full half hour." "The tape was worth every penny we paid those guys," he told me. "I told her there were only three copies so unless someone passed one of them around, no one other than the people there, would know what she'd done."

Monday night, as we lay in bed, I felt the earth move a little, "Rick must have gotten the tape I mailed out Saturday."

It seems that Rick postponed the wedding after seeing what was on the tape. I had edited out Sue and Beth, and had only left what Shannon had done, so he didn't have a clue who had sent the tape to him. I heard that he and Shannon had a real blow up, and I guess he wasn't going to go through with the wedding until she signed a pretty graphic pre-nupual. Something about, since she was such a slut, he wanted some of what she was giving everyone else.

All three girls never brought up either tape again and when Tony's Girls Night came up, they decided not to attend, even though us guys thought it would be a good way for them to prove to us they could be trusted in the future.

"Damm, I could use another tape, well there's always next month," I thought to myself.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,305 Followers
12