Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

Priscilla quickly made her way through the crowd of women and stood before her kneeling husband whose bottom was still smarting from the spanking he'd just received. She found it difficult to feel any pity for him.

"Priscilla," he muttered, his eyes peering out at her from the two holes in the ridiculous cow mask. "Don't let them do this to me. I don't deserve to be treated like this."

"It's not so bad," Priscilla replied coolly. "The drug will wear off in about an hour or so and you can go home and contemplate your sins."

"But this is humiliating! Look at me! Strapped into these bars and forced to be milked...like a cow!"

His remark caused everyone to laugh, including Priscilla. "Look at it this way, Eddie. If it were up to Danielle, she would have cut off your balls."

"And I might just do the same, you cheating son of a bitch!" Madison said to Eddie as she fondled his balls menacingly.

His protestations aside, the entire audience of women applauded and cheered Priscilla's comment. And just as the cheering began to subside, a distinct change came over Eddie: his prick was rapidly getting hard.

"Look at that!" Lindsay said, pointing to the growing monstrosity. "It's starting!"

Eddie watched in morbid fascination as his penis, seemingly with a mind of its own, began to bob back and forth as it grew both in length and girth before an astonished audience. His normal penis size was somewhere around seven inches, but the drug artificially enhanced his size to an astoundingly abnormal fifteen inches, causing Eddie to shrink from it in horror.

"What have you done to me?" he squealed as his prick now reached its full, imposing size.

"Ladies," Danielle said in a calm, professional tone, "this drug is so powerful that it will force the penis to ejaculate its supply of semen without any physical stimulation whatsoever. However, the ejaculation will be much more robust if the penis is force-milked. Milk maids, take your places."

Claudia, Betty, the Latino woman, and a very heavy gray-haired woman of about fifty grabbed Eddie's huge prick and began to masturbate it furiously. Keeping the tip of his penis aimed into the container below, they coaxed his sperm-laden balls to release its agitated load.

"I'll bet you never thought I'd be stroking your cock, did you Eddie?" Claudia jibed.

"Neither did I!" Priscilla noted as her friend's hand moved up and down with lightning speed over her husband's turgid prick.

A few seconds later and Eddie cried out as his cock reared back and fired one volley of cum after the other into the waiting receptacle beneath him. The entire crowd burst out laughing as he sent dozens of creamy ropes splashing into the container, coating the sides and bottom with his thick, white spunk.

"Oh, look at that!" Danielle laughed as one particular volley of sperm missed its target completely and shot up into the air. The sticky effluence landed in the Latino woman's hair, causing her to whack Eddie's already glowing ass several times.

For his part, Eddie watched the women's hands move over his genitals as though his body was totally under their control and not his. This unnatural feeling of displacement forced him to remain quite still even as they aggressively teased out a series of potent ejaculations. A full minute into the handjob and his prick was still shooting out the white stuff, much to the delight of his audience.

"God, what a load!" Allison remarked, as she watched yet another stringy offering land into the receptacle.

It took about two minutes for Eddie's balls to be completely drained. To the utter amazement of everyone, the container was now almost half full. For this feat, the giddy crowd responded with a huge round of applause. Danielle ordered the women to remove the container and then had them make Eddie lie down on the milking table to recuperate, although his hands and feet remained fastened. His entire naked body was covered in sweat and he was breathing hard and fast.

"Are you all right, Eddie?" Priscilla asked, suddenly feeling a trace of latent affection for her wayward husband.

"I...I guess so," he replied, taking in huge gulps of air. "Could you please take this mask off of me and give me some water?"

Priscilla did as he requested. Setting the silly cow's mask aside, she had Claudia fetch a glass of cold water and then held it to his lips as he greedily drank the liquid. "You're going to go through all this again in a few minutes so just relax," she told him as she watched the water disappear.

Eddie moaned. "You must really hate me to put me through all this shit."

"I don't hate you. Well, maybe a little, for what you did to me. But you asked for this, and now you're going to have to deal with it."

Betty, who was standing next to Priscilla, overheard their conversation and gave Eddie's ear a vicious tug. "If I were up to me, I'd have you roasted on a spit!"

"You've always been way too easy on him, Prissy," Claudia said. "I don't have any sympathy for him whatsoever."

"I don't either," Lindsay said to Eddie. "Cheating on your wife is bad enough, but to insult the dignity of the big and beautiful is sacrilege. You're lucky to be alive."

The prostrate man offered no retort to the barrage of insults and threats that soon followed. He simply lay there looking like a scared rabbit, afraid that at any time his exposed genitals might become the target of their collective anger.

But now, the short interval of time between the last ejaculation and the one to come was over. The drug was now reasserting itself and the physical results were reflected in Eddie's quickly hardening cock.

"This is so fucking embarrassing!" the naked man wailed as his cock expanded to new heights.

"You're only getting what you deserve," Danielle reminded him.

It amused the women to watch his prick grow before their eyes. Some of them tugged on his cock or pinched his scrotum playfully. Others slapped his engorged penis with malicious intent, laughing as the towering phallus rocked back and forth under the force of their blows. Despite the maltreatment of his penis, a thin rivulet of pre-cum began to form at the tip.

"Look at this!" said a short, brunette woman with tits that hung down to her navel. "This fucker is getting ready to shoot off again!"

"Let's let his cock enjoy another hands-free orgasm ladies!" Danielle giggled. "I want all of you to see just how potent Inferitol really is."

Mary Douglas was enjoying the spectacle. It reminded her of an incident that had transpired last year at her own company when her CEO was put through a similar trial. She had been the ringleader of the operation that had brought him down, and now she exulted in seeing another miserable male Cretan face the same fate. "I would advise you girls to stand back a little," she advised the excited women. "His cum is going to fly pretty high up."

Some of the women gingerly followed her advice, but some of them refused to budge.

"I want a ringside seat," the Latino woman said, exposing her tits to Eddie. "I want you to shoot your fucking cum all over my big tits!"

The entire crowd erupted into laughter. A few other women also exposed their huge breasts to him, including the short brunette. "I want to see these nipples dripping with your juice!" she exclaimed, shoving one of her mammoth tits in his face.

Eddie could only give her nominal attention as his cock was getting ready to fire its second load of the evening. Suddenly gripped by a force beyond his control, his entire body stiffened in response to the unyielding drug that now held him captive. As he thrust his hips upward he cried out like a wounded animal, releasing a long, arcing jet of hot sperm far up into the air. Everyone's eyes followed the trajectory of the ejaculation, which flew over twenty feet high above their heads and splashed into Danielle's crystal chandelier. This was soon followed by a series of multiple blasts that flew out at dizzying speed into the audience.

The first to get hit was the Latino woman, whose ample breasts were literally awash in Eddie's cum. How she managed to position herself in front of his unaided cock so that every area on and around her nipples was saturated with sperm, surprised everyone. But she managed to do it despite the apparent difficulty. The short brunette, with her obscenely huge jugs, didn't have to be as precisely positioned as her counterpart since the massive size of her breasts encountered no problem in attracting rope after rope of Eddie's joy juice, either on its way up into the air or on its downward trajectory. The two women laughed hysterically as they fought to get their portion of semen while the crowd frantically cheered them both on.

"Spurt, spurt, spurt..." Danielle laughed as she counted the myriad ejaculations flying out of Eddie's cock. "That drug is really something else, Mary."

"We should all thank the woman who invented it," Mary replied, delighted to see the drug performing so well. "I love watching a man lose control this way. Oh wow! Look at how far that one went!"

Danielle watched in amused fascination as the ejaculation Mary referred to shot out over the heads of the crowd and ended up splashing into a window over thirty feet away.

"Fucking amazing!" Mary exclaimed. "Did you see that, Danielle?"

"I saw it but I can't believe it. I've never seen any man shoot his load that distance. It's incredible."

The fifteen-inch monster prick continued to fire volley after volley of semen, much of which, besides landing on the women themselves, fell right back down on Eddie's lower body. His thighs and legs were completely inundated with his spunk. He could hardly believe what was happening to him. Not only was his prick under the control of some exotic drug, spitting out his vital juices all without the aid of anyone's hand, he had been, in effect, reduced to nothing more than a sexual object for these overweight, obnoxious women who were literally going to drain him dry for their own perverted amusement. Everywhere he looked he could not avoid their laughing, jeering faces, and their humongous tits that surrounded him on every side. He felt both humiliated and sexually excited at the same time, and he hated himself for it.

"Whoa!" Allison laughed as she watched Eddie's prick send forth another long burst of cream. "There goes another one!"

"Keep them going, Eddie!" Betty encouraged him. "Let's see some more of those big, long ropes!"

Eddie could do nothing else but oblige. Sometimes his ejaculations were long, drawn-out explosions that were shot off at regular intervals. Other times the ejaculations took the form of rapid and messy affairs that resulted in a series of staccato bursts, which entertained the women most of all. These type of ejaculations lasted for several seconds when they occurred, and they reminded Priscilla of someone turning a water spout off and on in rapid succession. The overall effect was hilarious to watch.

"It's like a cum geyser!" one lady exclaimed.

"Fabulous!" another cried. "Look at it all! There's so much!"

Priscilla just stood there and looked on in complete amazement as her husband's orgasm provided the women with a level of entertainment that had never been witnessed before.

Finally, it all came to a halt. The immense orgasm Eddie had endured lasted for less than two minutes, but it felt to him like it had gone on for hours. As the last of his ejaculations began to subside, he groaned loudly and his entire body fell limp. His lower body, the bodies of the women standing closest to him, the floor around the milking table, the chandelier, the window and areas of the surrounding wall, were all tainted with his salty, copious offering. It had been an exemplary performance.

"What a fucking mess!" Claudia said to Danielle. "Did you know it was going to be this bad?"

"Of course. But I'm having the entire room redecorated in a few days, so who cares?"

For the next five minutes Eddie was allowed to rest. At his behest, Priscilla removed him from his leather confines and he was permitted to have something to eat and drink. He looked as if he had gone through a 10-round boxing match.

"I don't mind telling you that you look like shit," Priscilla told him as he drank down the last of his soda.

"But at least I put on a good show, right?"

"It's not over yet, buster."

"I don't think I can go on like this much longer. I'll probably have a fucking heart attack. Is that what you want?"

"What I want is for you to keep these women entertained. You do that and you just might get away with your balls intact."

"But how much more of my sperm can I give? My body feels like a wasteland already."

"I guarantee you that feeling will pass in less than a minute."

Sure enough, as if like clockwork, Eddie's penis once again rose to the occasion, obstinately refusing to obey the will of its master. "When will you fucking bitches be satisfied?" he exclaimed, directing his comment to those women in his immediate vicinity.

"We'll tell you when we're satisfied," one of the women replied. "You just keep your damn mouth shut!"

Now that Eddie's hands were free, he found himself compelled to take his raging penis in hand and stroke it. This he did, to the amusement of everyone.

"I can't fight it!" he cried, as his right hand flew up and down his swollen prick with great speed.

All eyes were upon him now, waiting for his release. Within seconds he was ejaculating once again, sending vast amounts of hot liquid seed sailing over the heads of the women and in all directions.

"What a fucking pervert you are, Eddie!" Claudia laughed, as she watched rope after rope of his sticky cum shoot up high into the air.

The women laughed hysterically as the hot jets of semen were launched out into the air, sometimes reaching a distance of twenty, even thirty, feet. Most of all they laughed at his facial expressions, which captured the amazement and disbelief at his newfound ejaculatory capabilities. Eddie stood before them like a statue permanently frozen in position, the only thing moving was his hand as it energetically pumped out one wad of cum after another for the viewing pleasure of his titillated female audience.

"How lovely!" a cheerful 60-ish looking woman said to Priscilla. "To see a man so controlled like that. And all that cum!"

"I love it!" Priscilla laughed, enjoying the rapid bursts of semen shooting out at incredible speed from her husband's tool. "Now he knows what it's like to be at our mercy."

The woman laughed along with Priscilla as the white-hot spurts of milky cream flooded the area in and around Eddie's feet.

At that moment, the short brunette woman approached Priscilla and whispered in her ear.

"I hope you won't think me rude," the woman began. "My name is Angelica and I really want to fuck your husband."

At first Priscilla was taken aback and looked at the woman to see if she was serious or joking.

"I mean it," Angelica continued. "I really want to fuck him."

Priscilla thought about it for a moment and finding that she really didn't care one way or another, told the woman to do as she wished. "Go fuck his damn brains out for all I care."

As Eddie's orgasm once more subsided, Priscilla introduced Eddie to Angelica and was told what he must do.

"You want me to fuck you?" he said to Angelica who had now removed her panties and was getting ready to mount him.

"Only until you're ready to cum. Then I want you to pull out and let me give you a tit job so that all my friends can watch you spurt all over my tits."

Eddie thought she was attractive enough, so he didn't really care one way or another. He was going to have to continue performing for these fat sluts anyway so what did it matter?

Sure," he said to her. "Whatever you want."

To the deafening roar of the crowd, Angelica grabbed Eddie's huge tool and inserted it into her vagina. He remained seated as she sat in his lap facing away from him. Her huge but tantalizing ass bounced up and down on his monstrous cock, bringing it ever closer to yet another mind-boggling orgasm.

"Go for it, Angelica!" Allison screamed. "Milk that fucking dick dry!"

The big woman's breasts swayed manically to and fro as she rhythmically and persistently rode his penis. Eddie looked at Priscilla, wondering if she felt at all jealous, but she remained unmoved, even when Angelica, sensing that Eddie was about to ejaculate, jumped off his lap and took his prick between her tits and gave him the final coup de grâce.

All the women gaped in amazement as a fountain of lush, white cream spurted from the tip of Eddie's tool and shot up ten feet into the air above Angelica's head. As she jiggled her monster globes up and down, she produced a continued series of cum shots, each one more voluminous than the one before it. Angelica laughed gaily as she coaxed out the thick, milky loads, a good portion of which landed squarely on her breasts. Eddie looked like he could barely breathe.

"Get her boobs all messy with your jizz, you bastard!" Claudia said to Eddie.

"Yeah!" Lindsay exclaimed. "Jizz up those twin beauties you lying fuck!"

Eddie had no problem complying with their wishes. Soon, both of Angelica's tits were saturated with his sperm.

It took Eddie about a minute to complete his orgasm, and with each successive ejaculation his sperm supply seemed to diminish until, at last, he had no more to give. Danielle and Mary calculated that his body had produced no less than a gallon of Inferitol-produced spunk thus far, with the bulk of it either adorning the bodies of the women themselves, or landing onto the floor, walls, and ceiling of Danielle's parlor. He had still more to give.

After another several rounds of sperm-depleting performances, which also involved Eddie being forced to perform cunnilingus on two particularly obese women, his final task was to perform fellatio upon himself and then to eat his own cum.

"No," he insisted. "I won't do it!"

"Yes, you will, you little piece of shit!" Betty admonished him. "Or we'll force feed it down your goddamn throat!"

Eddie glared at the woman, wishing he could tape her mouth shut and put her on a starvation diet. He wondered what she'd look like about fifty pounds lighter. "Go fuck yourself, you fat pig!" he spat.

Betty raised her right foot up intending to kick him in the face when Danielle interceded.

"That's enough! Betty, ease up." She turned to Eddie. "I want to see you swallow every drop of cum that squirts out of your dick. Got it? If any sperm escapes your mouth, you will lick it up off the floor. If you refuse, I'll have to let Betty do a little tap dance on your face." She looked at Betty who once again raised her foot up and pointed it toward his head. "You understand me?"

Eddie shook his head in compliance and said nothing.

It took him about a half hour to once again feel the effects of the drug, but when the drug kicked in, he knew it would be no different than before. He could feel the sperm building up in his bloated testicles. It was as if his scrotum had become a cistern and from somewhere deep within him the drug was forcing the replication of sperm at an unprecedented rate. Once again his prick responded as expected, growing to its full fifteen-inch length. Reluctantly, he started to suck on the tip of his cock until he got into a slow rhythm, using his tongue in inventive ways to add some variation to his task. The women urged him on mercilessly, insulting him, ridiculing him, and using every means possible to degrade him in front of his wife.

As she watched him engage in this lewd activity, Priscilla wondered how she ever had come to love this man. Could she have been so blind as to not see his many faults? Was it love that accounted for this failure to recognize what now seemed to her so patently obvious? If so, maybe it was better to live without it.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers