Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

Within minutes Eddie's prick was on the verge of coming. To keep him from removing his mouth at the moment of ejaculation, Priscilla held his head down with both hands, forcing him to take more of his cock into his mouth. And then the giant prick exploded.

Eddie's cheeks swelled with the onrush of sperm and he had to swallow very fast to keep any of it from escaping. But he soon found that this was a futile endeavor. There was simply too much sperm and it was being ejaculated at much too fast a rate for his mouth to accommodate it all. Soon, little rivulets of cum flowed down his chin and onto the floor beneath him. And then it all became too much for him to handle. Breaking free of his wife's grasp, he pulled his mouth away from his spurting tool and got his face drenched with the sticky liquid as it shot up into his eyes, nose, and hair. The women laughed with glee at the sight of it, and no one laughed more than Priscilla herself, who was thrilled to see her husband's infidelity punished in such a fashion. By the time he had finished ejaculating, there was a substantial pool of sperm on the floor and he was forced to lick up every drop.

"That's it, you fucking worthless piece of shit!" Betty said, as she and several other women pushed his face into the sticky mass. "Drink it all up!"

Once every drop of his disgusting semen was gone and the floor in front of him was sparkling clean and free of sperm, Eddie was allowed to get dressed and go home. He was completely ignored by everyone except his wife, who only gave him token attention.

"You know, you could have avoided all this if you had only been honest with me," Priscilla said to him.

"What can I tell you?" he replied, looking as if he were going to collapse at any moment. "I guess I'm just an asshole."

"Get the fuck out of here, Eddie."

Eddie looked at her dumbly, his strength completely sapped.

Being that it was now well after midnight and with Eddie being totally exhausted, he was clearly not in any condition to drive home. As a courtesy, which was only provided at Priscilla's request, the degraded man was driven home by Danielle's chauffeur. Priscilla and Claudia spent the evening at Danielle's house talking with each other until the sun came up. Priscilla was grateful for the two women's friendship, but all she wanted to do now was to sleep. Tomorrow was another day.

************

"So that's it. You guys are through."

"Yes, mom. It's over."

Priscilla had left Danielle's house after only a few hours' sleep. She was still agitated and she couldn't keep her husband's sordid affair a secret from her mother forever so she decided to reveal all to her as soon as possible. It was difficult going over the details of Eddie's perfidy, and she broke out into tears despite herself. She had decided to tell her mother nothing of what had transpired at Danielle's house and she knew Eddie well enough to know that he would not raise the issue for fear of being targeted as a pervert and a liar.

"I really can't believe it," Selma said as she handed her daughter a cup of coffee and pulled up a chair beside her at the kitchen table. "I really can't. He used to worship the ground you walked on."

Priscilla smiled faintly. "No mom. I wouldn't go that far."

"But certainly he loved you."

"In his own way I suppose he did. But he was in love with my body, not my soul."

"Have you thought about giving him a second chance?"

"Are you kidding? I can never trust him again. And where there is no trust, there is no love."

Selma reached out a hand to her daughter and petted her hair softly. "Your father never thought much of Eddie. I think he saw through him long before you and I did."

"That's for sure. Dad told me one time that Eddie was not the guy for me. I thought he was just being insensitive because he didn't like the guy, but I should have listened to him."

"When you love someone you look past their faults. We all do it. Don't be too hard on yourself. Now go to bed. You look exhausted."

Heeding her mother's advice, Priscilla fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. By noon she was wide awake, had taken a shower, and spent the afternoon with her mother shopping.

Eddie had made no attempt to call her but she knew that he wouldn't. He was too ashamed and humiliated to make any effort at contacting her so soon after his debasement. But she also knew that he would come back fighting, especially after her lawyer presented him with divorce papers.

In the meantime she enjoyed the company of her mother and Claudia, both of whom spent most of that Sunday afternoon with her. All she knew was that she didn't want to go to her own house and possibly run into Eddie. She was not prepared mentally for the difficult encounter she knew would arise once the two of them were alone together. Her mother advised her that it would be prudent not to return to her house until the divorce had become finalized and, in so doing, avoid any unpleasant entanglements. She took this advice to heart and decided to wait until the legal ramifications had been settled.

The following day she returned to work and immediately set about answering the barrage of e-mails she invariably found waiting for her each Monday morning. One of them was a reminder that Eddie was going to be honored at a business luncheon on Tuesday—that was tomorrow! As both his wife and his subordinate, she would be expected to appear. There was no way out of it. She had to go. It was still only 8:30 a.m. and she knew he would be at his desk. She decided to confront him.

When she got to his office she found him playing a video game. He was too preoccupied to notice that she had entered the room.

"Eddie, I have to talk to you."

He turned around in his chair and gave her a quick once over. His face gave no indication of what might be going on in his mind. "What do you want?" he said, coldly.

"I've spoken to my lawyer. You're going to be served with divorce papers in a few days. I just wanted you to know that."

"Thanks for the heads up," he replied without any feeling. "I suppose you want the house?"

"No, I don't. We can sell it and split the profits, but I don't want to live there any longer."

"Whatever you want, Prissy."

"And there's one other thing. I'm going to the luncheon tomorrow because I know that you are getting a promotion and I don't want to ruin things for you by telling everyone we're getting a divorce."

"That's very civil of you, Prissy. Anything else?"

"No, that's all."

She was just about to leave when she heard him laugh to himself. "What's so funny?" she asked.

"I was just thinking of how I'm going to repay your fat friends—and you too, Prissy—for what you did to me the other night. This is not over. I'm going to make your life a living hell."

"I'm not afraid of you, Eddie," she replied calmly. "And if you go through with any of your threats, I'll see that you pay dearly. And I'm not talking about getting you to jerk off for a bunch of my 'fat' friends."

"We'll see about that," he said smugly. "Now get to work and stop wasting my time."

The day went by slowly and all she could think about was what devious scheme her soon-to-be ex-husband was concocting in that selfish brain of his, and what impact it might have upon her life. In any case, it did not bode well. Eddie might be a braggart, but his talk was usually backed up by action.

As much as she disliked the idea of attending the luncheon, especially now that Eddie had intimated retaliatory action upon her and her friends, she felt it her duty to maintain her integrity and not to let her own vengeful impulses reduce her to the level of her husband's own childlike mendacity. But once that act had been carried out, she felt no further obligation to him. And no one could ever point a finger at her and claim that she had acted in anything but an honorable way.

The following day Priscilla, along with her secretary and a few of her friends from work, took a cab to the Ritz Carlton hotel in Battery Park to attend the luncheon given in Eddie's honor.

When Priscilla entered the main ballroom with her friends they found the company president, the CEO, half of the station's staff, and even a few people from their affiliated stations from as far as Boston, in attendance. Eddie was seated in the center of the dais facing in front of the window. To his right was Mr. Wells, the president of WNYX and to his left sat Mildred Swan, the station's CEO. There was some light cocktail music provided by a jazz trio and a buffet was set up to accommodate the guests. Priscilla and her friends sat down at a table reserved for them next to the dais and waited for the ceremony to begin.

About five minutes later the music stopped and Mr. Wells stood up and addressed the crowd.

"I can't begin to tell you how much Eddie Schwartz has meant to our company. Not only has he provided us with some of the most outstanding editorial reporting for the past six years, but he has helped to keep WNYX in its first-place position in the ratings. His dedication, intrepid journalism, and his unswerving devotion to the truth have earned him a promotion to Chief Editorial Director of WNYX and its affiliates worldwide."

His speech was interrupted by a round of applause as Eddie sat back and drank it all in.

"Eddie, without sounding patronizing, I'm proud of you," continued Mr. Wells. "And we are here today to celebrate your accomplishments and wish you much continued success."

Another round of applause greeted the president as he sat down and motioned for Eddie to say a few words. Eddie got up, looking dapper in his three-piece, gray business suit, and looked out into the crowd.

"Thank you very much, Mr. Wells," he began. "It's no surprise to anyone who has known me for any length of time that I am dedicated to my job here at WNYX. I love the people, the atmosphere, and especially the work. As my beautiful wife Priscilla can tell you, I eat, sleep, and live for WNYX. There is no place I would rather be..."

Suddenly his voice trailed off and he looked down at his crotch.

"Is something wrong my boy?" Mr. Wells asked him.

"No sir, I'm fine. I just..."

Again, the odd sensation came over him. He knew what it was when he clenched his legs together and reached down to grab his cock. For several seconds he remained silent while everyone simply stared at him in wonder.

"What's wrong with you, Eddie?" Ms. Swan asked. "Do you feel ill?"

"No, not now!" he roared, masturbating himself through his pants. It wasn't enough.

Unable to stop himself, he unzipped his fly and pulled out his erect prick. "I can't help it! It's the goddamn drug!"

Priscilla was shocked to see him savagely begin stroking his huge penis in front of the crowd. The television crew who were filming kept their cameras running as the audience exploded with laughter. Mr. Wells tried to quell the disruption but it was useless.

"What the fuck is wrong with him, Priscilla?" one of her friends asked. "Is he insane?"

"No, he's been taking some drugs for his erection problems," she replied, chuckling to herself. "I guess he took an overdose."

"Well aren't you going to do something?"

"There is nothing anyone can do. Don't worry. It'll be over soon."

Suddenly a thick jet of sticky sperm shot out into the crowd and landed in Mr. Wells' wife's salad bowl. The elderly woman screamed and ran out of the room, her friends trailing behind her. Other ejaculations followed one after the other as Eddie's fellow employees stood in awe at the sight of his exploding dick.

Mr. Wells, seeing that he could do nothing to stop Eddie, ordered several of his male employees to force Eddie to the ground. Three men acted quickly to bring the horrified man to the floor as his cum continued to shoot long ropes of sperm everywhere. Within minutes the house detective arrived followed by several policemen who took Eddie into custody. During all this time Priscilla kept her composure, even when her husband was led away.

"Aren't you going with your husband?" Ms. Swan asked Priscilla.

"The truth is Ms. Swan that Eddie and I are getting a divorce."

"Oh," the woman replied. "Well, I can certainly understand that!"

On the following day, Priscilla, Claudia, and Mary all met at Danielle's office for lunch. Priscilla's friends had a good laugh when she related to them the details of Eddie's aborted luncheon dinner.

"If Eddie hadn't been such an asshole," Mary confessed, "I would have told him not to leave the house for a few days because of the side effects of the drug—one of them being uncontrollable urges to masturbate!"

"I wish you guys had been there," Priscilla laughed. "You should have seen the look on his face when he realized what was happening. And Mr. Wells! That's Eddie's boss. He nearly had a heart attack watching Eddie jerk that big sausage of his in front of the entire staff."

"And I heard that Mrs. Wells go some really creamy salad dressing thanks to Eddie," Claudia added. "And she was sitting about twenty-five feet away."

"Inferitol can do that to a man," Mary giggled. "Long and far. Long and far."

"That's quite a story!" Danielle said, hanging on every word. "So what happened at work this morning, Priscilla? The station must have been reeling from the incident."

"It's the talk of the town! I sincerely doubt Eddie will get that promotion now. In fact, I'd be surprised if Mr. Wells doesn't give him the sack."

"I assume Eddie was not at work."

"Are you kidding? He won't dare show his face now. But the camera guys got the whole event on video. And I have a copy with me!"

The girls all squealed at once.

"We have to see it!" Claudia exclaimed.

"You will. You will." Priscilla assured her. "I promise."

"How about at my house tonight, girls?" Danielle asked. "I have one of those gigantic projection screens set up in the den."

"Sounds good to me!" Mary said with a big smile.

"Yes! Absolutely!" Claudia agreed.

Priscilla pulled out a disc from her pocketbook and showed it to her friends. "I promise you ladies, a night of entertainment you will not soon forget!"

Danielle sat back in her chair and grinned broadly. "Dinner's on me!"

In less than two months Eddie and Priscilla were no longer married. Eddie was fired from his job at WNYX and his position was taken over by Priscilla. He never came through on his threats, as she had suspected, and in time he became a distant memory. It was during this time—her "fat" stage as she called it—that she met and fell in love with a prominent Manhattan attorney. He loved her despite the fact that she was fat, and she loved him even more because of it. In time the happiness she discovered in her newfound love gave her a new sense of self-worth. And in less than a month's time, she had regained her normal weight. No one would ever call her "fat" again.

THE END

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers