Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lead police officer took in the situation and said, "Sir. Put the tire iron down and stay where you are. George looked over his shoulder at the police and continued toward me.

This time when he got close to me he lunged and brought the tire iron down in an overhand strike. I was backing away and trying to get the heavy chair up to block the blow when my foot hit the edge of a flowerbed. I lost my balance and fell backward. The chair landed on top of me and I felt intense pain as George stumbled and fell on top of me. He lost his grip on the tire iron but was still trying to hit me.

The officers moved to us and grabbed George. They quickly put him in cuffs. One of the officers led him back around the house to the car. The other officer moved the chair off me and helped me stand. "Are you all right Sir," he asked. I was standing breathing hard. I felt the shakes begin then I was enveloped in a hug as a crying Glenda enveloped me in her arms.

I looked toward the officer and said, "Yeah, I think we're fine. He got in a couple of licks but I don't think anything serious is wrong. Just give us a moment won't you please?"

I turned to Glenda and cuddled her to me. I ran my hand down her hair and over her back. I said, "Shhhh. Glenda, it's OK now. It's all over honey. Just calm down now OK?

Finally I felt Glenda relax. She quit shaking from her sobs and she just clung to me. I bent down and gently kissed the top of her head then turned to the Officer. "Ok. I think she's ok now. Can we get on with this?"

I looked up and saw a couple of plain clothes types coming into the yard. They already had their notebooks out and their cameras working. It took two hours to give the statements and show them the damage to my house. George had slammed his truck into Glenda's car when he arrived so we had to fill out reports about that too. We found out (as if we hadn't known it) that he was drunk as a skunk when he arrived too. It looked like he would have several charges laid against him—DUI, Breaking and Entering, Assault (two counts) and possibly attempted murder (Glenda verified he had threatened to kill me and the first officer on the scene verified he had made the threat when he attacked me at the end).

By the time all the officers had gone Glenda was still clinging to me and softly crying as we sat on my couch. I looked at the clock and saw it was nearly 3 a.m. I sat and gently held Glenda as she drifted off to sleep. I moved from beside her and bent to pick her up. I carried her to my guest room and lay her on the bed. I took off her shoes and covered her with a blanket then staggered to my own room.

I was still asleep the next morning at ten a.m. when I heard first a banging on my destroyed front door then footsteps coming across my living room and down the hall. I slipped from bed and moved to hide behind the door in case the persons coming were not friendly. As the steps came closer I could hear talking. I heard two female voices and a man's deeper voice. I finally recognized them and stepped from behind the door to confront my father and mother. They had Susan with them.

All three jumped when I appeared from my hiding place. Susan and Mother gasped when they saw me and Dad said, "Damn Stan. You look like hell. Are you OK son?"

My left arm was hanging almost useless from the bruise and I knew I would need to have it x-rayed. I had several scratches and I was pretty dirty because I had not even cleaned up before I crashed the night before. I gave them a small smile and said, "Yeah, I guess I am. My arm hurts like hell and my place is a mess but at least I'm alive."

Susan pushed past my parents and hugged me. She looked up into my eyes and said, "Oh, Stan. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. When that drunken cheating assed bastard came home last night I didn't even let him in. I had put some of his clothes in a suitcase and threw it onto the porch. I told him we were done and to get away. I'm so sorry I told him I had seen the pictures on your phone. I didn't know he'd try to hurt you. I'm so sorry Stan."

As she was talking Glenda came padding up behind my folks and Susan. She stood looking at us for a moment then moved through the group and stood beside me. Her face looked so scared when she touched my left arm gently. She gasped when I said ouch and jerked away from her. She started to pull back and I wrapped my arm around her. She tensed up then I felt her relax and move into my embrace.

All three of my guests were staring at us. I said, "Glenda was here when George arrived last night." I looked over at Susan and continued, "She was giving me hell for being mean to you when George came screaming into my drive and slammed into the back of her car. She saw the whole mess and almost got hurt very badly when George tried to hit her with the tire iron also."

As I was saying that I noticed her blouse was still torn and as she moved I could see her bra covered tits from time to time. What really bothered me though was the blood I saw on her white blouse.

I quickly turned her toward me and stepped back. I tore her blouse open as I said, "Shit. Are you hurt bad? I'm sorry Glenda I didn't know that asshole actually hit you. Why didn't you tell me you'd been hurt?"

Glenda grabbed her top and tried to hold it closed as I bent forward to see how badly she had been cut. She backed away from me and stood half turned away from us. "Stan, it's OK. He just barely broke the skin. It's only like a skinned knee and not more than a couple of inches long. I'm OK Stan!"

Mother and Susan grabbed Glenda and pulled her toward the master bathroom. I heard mother say, "Come with me Glenda. I don't care if it is only a scrape we need to clean it up and take care of it. We also need pictures of it in case the police need them."

Dad and I looked at each other a moment then turned to go into the kitchen to make coffee. We were sitting on the patio drinking our first cup when the three women came back out. Glenda was wearing one of my shirts. Glenda pulled one of my chairs up near mine before she sat down. We all sat and finished the pot of coffee and discussed the night before. As we were visiting I found out that Susan had read about George's arrest in the paper. It had only said I had been injured, not how badly. She rushed over to my parents house to see how badly I was hurt. They had already seen the article and called the police for information. They were just coming out of the house to come see me when she arrived so she came with them. They said they had tried to phone me but got no answer. That, of course, got me looking for my phone. I could not find it and so finally I had mother dial it. We heard it ringing and found it lying on the ground in the flower bed near where I had fallen the last time. Apparently Glenda had dropped it when George had attacked her.

After we found the phone the three women went into the house and began preparing lunch. I realized I was starving. I had not had supper the night before and no breakfast either. I took a nice hot shower while they were preparing lunch. When I was finished I made Glenda take one also. After she returned from her shower we ate and visited until mid afternoon. I don't know how many phone calls I received from friends and employees checking on me. I also had several visitors stopping by to be sure I was ok.

The only phone call I really minded came from my ex. She didn't identify herself but I saw the phone number was her parents so... All she said before she hung up was, "You lucky Bastard."

Over the course of the next week things got back to normal. I repaired my house and continued with my business. If anything, this little altercation helped me. I got several requests to bid a job because the customer read in the article that I operated a construction company.

Now I have another problem. Well, it's not really a problem I suppose. I have this darn woman coming around all the time to check on me or to make sure I am eating right. I have to admit it sure is nice to get home and find Glenda waiting on me. I finally gave up and let her have a key. Now I come home and find supper ready and a smiling super hot female waiting to serve the meal and eat with me. I'm thinking about making it permanent but...