Payback For a Tease Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
Ashley gets her payback for being a tease bitch.
1.6k words
3.66
56.1k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story contains graphic nudity and sexual content and is a complete work of fiction meant for entertainment purposes only. This story does not in any way depict real life events and does not encourage enactment by anyone at any time.

*

It is only a few days before Christmas and James is getting ready to attend a major party. The problem is that he isn't on the guest list.

The party is being planned by the hottest and most sought after girl in the University, Ashley Diamond. About average height with impressive curves and a face that makes super-models jealous, Ashley is the ultimate magnet for male attention.

She has gone out with all of the hottest guys, but at the moment she is single. Her relationships don't typically last very long because she doesn't ever want the relationship in the first place.

Ashley is the type of girl who knows how hot and sexy she is and enjoys the massive attention she gets from really hot men. She loves to tease and taunt them to get them really turned on and yearning for her only to humiliate and insult them.

She gets off on the fact that she is making them addicted to her and playing with their emotions by making herself the center of their universe.

She makes them want her, crave her, hate her, and not be able to get her out of their minds all at once.

James is an average guy, he is not nearly as handsome and sexy as the type of men Ashley normally surrounds herself with. Most of the girls at the University don't even acknowledge his existence.

As with every straight guy in the University, the main girl he wants is Ashley, but unlike the other guys, James doesn't tolerate tease girls.

He knows exactly what type of girl she is, and knows she will never willingly submit to any guy regardless of how hot they are or how much she likes them. He carries a burning hatred for girls like that and is determined to set himself, in her mind, apart from the other guys.

The party is being held at the mansion of one of the millionaire investors of the University who is actively engaged in student life outside of the classroom. However, James doesn't care about the investor, nor does he care about the mansion, all he cares about is getting himself in.

As to be expected with a major estate, security will be tight, but James knows he has an easy way in.

The night before the party, James has a tech savvy friend of his disable the alarm just long enough for him to hide in one of the unoccupied guest bedrooms where he will stay hidden until the party starts.

When he emerges into the party, he will be wearing the appropriate attire and easily blend in with the party crowd.

The security team is only focused on the main entrance and everyone there will not know everyone who is invited, so nobody would be able to point him out as being a crasher.

The best part is that the room he is using as a hideout is on the other side of the mansion from where the party will be meaning that there are no decorations or any focus on it whatsoever and with the investor and his family out of town, he will be able to use the room anyway he wants and he will.

As the first few guests begin to arrive, James gets into his party attire and waits for the perfect time to emerge into the party.

Once about half of the invited guests have arrived, he opens the door and walks out into the main party area.

His plan is working like a charm. He is out among the guests sitting on a recliner waiting for a glimpse of Ashley.

It isn't long before he spots her. She is making one last check of the area to make sure the decorators did their jobs correctly. She is dressed in a red and long plunging dress which shows off her cleavage and is just long enough to cover her while still showing off her long and sexy legs. It is clear the dress is meant for turning men on.

He gets up and approaches her. "Hey Ashley, can I talk to you for a moment in private?" He asks taking her hand.

"Sure." She replies walking with him.

He takes her to the room he was hiding out in and had prepared and locks the door.

"So, what is it?" She asks.

Without hesitating, James pushes her on the bed and jumps on top of her straddling her.

"Hey! Stop! What are you doing?" She yells in a frantically scared tone.

"Now I got you, but don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." He replies while fastening her wrists and ankles to the bed using restraints he placed there the night before. "You see Ashley, you are used to having fun at the expense of men and now the tables have turned on you." He tells her in a devious tone.

"Let me go! Please!" Ashley pleads while struggling to get free.

The restraints James has her in are top of the line and stretch her tight so that she has very limited movement. Her arms are up above her head and her legs are spread wide.

Because she is wearing a plunging dress, it is obvious that she is not wearing a bra and with her legs spread wide her dress is pushed up a bit so James can see her red pair of lace panties.

"No Ashley, I will not let you go until I'm finished with you and that won't be for a very long time."

James moves her hair from her face and out of the way and looks her in the eyes. "My my my Ashley, you are such a beautiful and sexy girl, I am going to have so much fun with you."

The reality of her situation is beginning to set in for her. She realizes that no matter how much she pleads, he isn't going to let her go, and that she is completely helpless.

James runs his hands up and down her sides softly over her dress.

Ashley tries to hold it in, but a slight laugh escapes her mouth.

"Oh, ticklish are you?" He asks. "That is so hot." He tickles her ribs hard digging deep into her flesh.

Ashley breaks out into hysteria.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Please Ssstttoooppp! I'm so ticklish!" She cries.

James doesn't stop, he goes harder and tickles her legs and armpits as well.

"Ohhh mmyyy goooshhh ssttoopp! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He stops and lets her catch her breath. "You like that?" He asks her.

"No! I hate being tickled!" She replies.

"Oh, well I'm in control, so it doesn't matter, I'm gunna do what I want with you and you have no choice but to take it." He reminds her.

"Lets get a look at more of you." He remarks as he opens the plunging part of her dress to expose her perfect sized breasts with nipples like little gumdrops that are hard from the tickling. Her skin is clear and soft and the perfect tone.

"Mmm Ashley, you have such perfect breasts." He tells her in a somewhat seductive voice.

"Oh my god, stop looking at me! Cover me back up!" She pleads helplessly.

For the first time in her life, she is embarrassed. She is used to being the one in control. She never let any extremely hot guys do anything with her and here is an average guy who she isn't attracted to one bit holding her captive against her will and about to do to her what she refuses to let any guy do.

"Cover you back up? Nope, I'm just getting started."

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asks.

"Because, you think it's so funny to make men want you and crave you and to play with their emotions, you like being, well, a total bitch. Well I'm not like the other guys, I'm doing something about it. Let this be a lesson to you."

Still straddling her at her waist, he puts his hands on her exposed breasts and starts playing with them. He squeezes them and is relishing in the glory of being the first guy to see and feel them.

"Stop! Don't touch me!" She continues to plead.

"Oh come on Ashley, you know you are enjoying this." He tells her in a creepy tone.

Ashley doesn't reply because she knows it won't help her situation at all.

James then runs his fingertips slow around her nipples teasing them lightly.

Ashley tries not to react, but it feels good and tickles at the same time. She lets out a slight shriek-like laugh ending in a soft moan.

As he continues to tease her breasts and nipples, she involuntarily arches her back in pleasure and she can feel a slight wetness starting to develop between her legs.

It isn't long before her embarrassment gives way to extreme sexual arousal. She is so aroused that it takes her a few minutes to realize that James has his hand under her panties and is now softly rubbing her clit.

She feels like she should want him to stop, but to her surprise, she doesn't. She lets out a soft moan and closes her eyes. She then blushes as he cuts her dress and panties completely off to expose her now extremely wet pussy making her completely naked.

Even though James has her completely naked, he doesn't want to make her cum just yet. He wants to punish her and make her feel the way she made all the guys feel who thought they had a chance with her.

Ashley is extremely turned on and wants to cum really hard. She thinks that James is about to make her cum now that he has her naked, but she doesn't realize what he has in store for her next.

To be continued... Please give feedback.